PDA

View Full Version : If only I had the balls...

Taric
04-01-2015, 09:43 PM
I wanted to submit this SRL Member application for April Fools Day... I chickened out, SO IT GO HERE.

http://i.imgur.com/b74tyA4.png?1

I will be all of the sadness if this would've gotten me the joke vote.

rj
04-01-2015, 10:23 PM
lllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeaaaaaakkkk

SRL Rules & Regulations. Infractable Offenses. § Leaking
"Any users caught leaking information or scripts from their respective sections will be immediately de-ranked. The user will be given an opportunity to defend themselves and dispute the allegations."

jk

Taric
04-01-2015, 10:35 PM
lllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeaaaaaakkkk

SRL Rules & Regulations. Infractable Offenses. § Leaking
"Any users caught leaking information or scripts from their respective sections will be immediately de-ranked. The user will be given an opportunity to defend themselves and dispute the allegations."

jk

Can we meet in the middle and I get the villge idiot badge? :p

rj
04-01-2015, 10:55 PM

I can see that happening, but the village idiot badge is mems only baha

3Garrett3
04-01-2015, 11:03 PM

But it's "Village Clown" not "Village Idiot" and it's only for SRL Members+ so I can't see you getting that badge ;)

Also "Users who have this cup have acted as if they wanted to be banned, but the Administrators decided to give them this cup to embarrass them"

So... in seriousness you don't want it because it means you're awful.

Taric
04-01-2015, 11:07 PM

Negative attention is still attention ;)

acow
04-01-2015, 11:25 PM
Negative attention is still attention ;)

http://i.imgur.com/NEHW27V.png :( just wanted to neg rep you again

rj
04-01-2015, 11:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NEHW27V.png :( just wanted to neg rep you again

You can de-rep!?!

acow
04-01-2015, 11:55 PM
You can de-rep!?!

nah. I secretly was gonna be +repping him with a sexy message but I guess the system didn't like that idea

Griff
04-02-2015, 12:31 AM
I can see that happening, but the village idiot badge is mems only baha

I think there's one called "mostly harmless" or something for annoying people that aren't members.

Hazzah
04-02-2015, 01:39 AM
But it's "Village Clown" not "Village Idiot" and it's only for SRL Members+ so I can't see you getting that badge ;)

Also "Users who have this cup have acted as if they wanted to be banned, but the Administrators decided to give them this cup to embarrass them"

But I didn't think it was for SRL+

grats
04-02-2015, 07:53 AM

So if I want to have all the badge/trophies I have to get that one I guess, what do I gotta do to get it?

this man is legend

3Garrett3
04-02-2015, 01:49 PM

"I think there's one called "mostly harmless" or something for annoying people that aren't members."

You're just annoying and non-members, that's why you have "Mostly Harmless". You have to be annoying AND good at scripting to get Village Clown, unfortunately.

KeepBotting
04-02-2015, 08:45 PM
I had Mostly Harmless once upon a time. 'Twas dark times lads, 'twas dark times.

Taric
04-02-2015, 08:56 PM
I had Mostly Harmless once upon a time. 'Twas dark times lads, 'twas dark times.

You were a PowerBot fag member, weren't you :p

KeepBotting
04-02-2015, 09:15 PM
You were a PowerBot fag member, weren't you :p

For a couple years yeah, both member and staff