PDA

View Full Version : [Collecting] AIO Flax Picker & Spinner - Renzanity

Renzanity
04-02-2015, 04:02 PM
Taverley
http://i.imgur.com/TPMQTTt.png?1Flax Pick n Spinhttp://i.imgur.com/5MaeQum.png?1
***For collecting Bowstrings***
Version: 5.2

Hi everyone! This is my first take on a flax spinner in Taverley . I hope it doesn't stink too much. :p
Was originally posted on the Jr. Mem section but I didn't think it was worthy of being placed there. Maybe next time~

Features:
-Smartimage and debug progress report.
-Rafiki Player Form.
-SPS Mapping.
-MiniBreak
-Client Reload
-NO profit calculator included for this was meant to only be for collecting bowstrings and training Farming/Crafting from lvl 1.

Features to be added:
-MiniBreak
-Client Reload
-Multiplayer
-Treasure hunter key count

What it basically does:
-Picks flax from the Taverley flax patch.
-Makes bowstrings from the picked flax.
-Banks the bowstrings.

Requirements:
-http://i.imgur.com/uSWaHb5.png?1Membership to pick flax

Instructions:

1. Be sure that your client is properly setup. Click me (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107365)

2. Have your players setup in the Rafiki Player Manager.

http://i.imgur.com/HnutHzO.png

3. Start anywhere with an empty backpack.

4. Save this file in your Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_other folder and name it TAVERLEY_SPS_00 or download the attachment below.

http://i.imgur.com/3c3qrAy.png

Proggy list:

Progress Report for v5.0

v5.0
/=====================================\
|===== Taverley Flax Pick n Spin =====|
|=====================================|
| Time Ran: 02h 21m 56s |
| No. of breaks taken: 0 |
| No. of flax spinned: 1,845 pcs |
| No. of bowstrings/hr: 780 pcs |
| XP earned: 29,540 xp |
| XP earned/hr: 12,487 xp |
\=====================================/

Proggy of v4.2

v4.2
|======Taverley Flax Pick n Spin======|
|=====================================|
| Time Ran: 13h 17m 53s |
| No. of breaks taken: 6 |
| No. of flax spinned: 8400 pcs |
| No. of bowstrings/hr: 632 pcs |
| Total Crafting XP: 76000 xp |
| Crafting XP/hr: 5715 xp |
| Total Farming XP: 8671 xp |
| Farming XP/hr: 652 xp |

Latest proggy (v4.1)

v4.1
|======Taverley Flax Pick n Spin======|
| Time Ran: 13h 02m 47s |
| No. of breaks taken: 6 |
| No. of flax spinned: 7980 pcs |
| No. of bowstrings/hr: 612 pcs |

Proggy by Clutch

v2.0
/=================================================\
|===========Renzanity AIO Flax Spinner============|
| Time Ran: 13h 03m 35s |
| No. of breaks taken: 11 |
| No. of flax spinned: 7084 pcs |
| No. of bowstrings/hr: 519 pcs |
\=================================================/

Stopped manually.

v1.0
| Time Ran: 2 Hours, 14 Minutes and 33 Seconds |
| No. of breaks taken: 1 |
| No. of flax spinned: 1232 pcs |
| No. of bowstrings/hr: 549 pcs |

After the fix No.2..The efficiency ratio of Time:Loot increased.
Manually stopped to test out another fix on a bug I found.

v1.1
| Time Ran: 1 Hour, 49 Minutes and 13 Seconds |
| No. of breaks taken: 1 |
| No. of flax spinned: 1008 pcs |
| No. of bowstrings/hr: 554 pcs |

Ran until the reloadSmart procedure stopped it on its tracks..
It was a good run for me though, 5hrs without any hicks. :D

v1.1
| Time Ran: 5 Hours, 5 Minutes and 36 Seconds |
| No. of breaks taken: 3 |
| No. of flax spinned: 2548 pcs |
| No. of bowstrings/hr: 500 pcs |

Updates:

Update: v1.1 release
-Fixed the bugs stated above. (1, 2 and 3)
-Fixed a few more of the waits to get more a accurate ratio between time and loot.

Update: v1.1a release
-Fixed some indentations
-Fixed the smartReload procedure, it's now working properly. (Kills the client and runs it again after 6hrs of runtime)

Update: v2.0 release
-Updated the SPS points, waits, timers
1. Added a randomized choice of SPS points on all of the Path procedures.
2. Updated some of the waits.
3. After researching about timers, I finally got the hang of how they work now. I have added a timer for the script to replace timeRunning() and so I can call .pause on my script's timer while on a break or while reloading the client.
4. Replaced the findObj function on trying to find the spinning wheel since this might be the cause of the script 'skipping' this procedure. (Still figuring it out and will babysit the bot better when I get the chance to fully check-up on it)

Update: v3.0 release
-Updated the whole script; re-arranged everything. (hopefully that fixes the banking failure bug.. testing it out myself, if you guys could post comments about it, it would be very much appreciated)
-New antiBan procedure.
-Added a treasure key counter.
-Renamed the script from AIO* Flax Picker & Spinner to Taverley Flax Pick n Spin

Update: v3.1
-Removed the treasure key counter for it is useless
-Added a paint proggy. (Just download the script and it will automatically set up the paint for you thanks to Clarity's tutorial)
http://i.imgur.com/tGQMCbF.png
Update: v3.1.2
-Added a timer for picking flax, if you get stuck at the Taverley Lodestone it will stop the flax picking procedure and try to walk back to the flax area again. (Still haven't tested this out because I can't replicate the actual bug, if anyone still has a problem with the script getting stuck at the lodestone please let me know.)
-Changed the waitTime for the productionScreen on the stringing procedure to 10seconds (possibly a fix for the skipping the bString procedure after babysitting and seeing the bot walk behind the tent infront of the spinning wheel)

Update: v3.2
-Changed the findObj function.
-Added random mouse actions while picking flax.
-Edited the antiBan a bit.

Update: v4.0
-Added the break, break length and run timer on the playerForm. (You may now specify how long before you take breaks or to run the script)
-Now uses DTM to count the bowstrings for the progress report.
-Pretty much updated the whole script.
-Sadly, still no multiplayer capabilities. (If there's somebody who can help me out, leave me a PM)

Update: v4.1
-Edited the paths to each areas
-Changed the break procedure
-Edited a few minor details on the script
-You now have a choice whether to use the lodestone to go back to the flax field or run back there after banking
-Uses the lodestone if you suddenly wander off the taverley area or if you start the script outside of the said area

Update: v5.0
-Updated the script to make it work again

Update: v5.1
-Removed the option of using the Taverley lodestone to go back to the flax area
-Changed the banking procedure from using the preset to quick deposit
-Updated the SPS paths
-Updated colors

Update: v5.2
-Edited the findObj function to click on random offsets from the middle of the ATPA

Please leave progress reports, any suggestion or annoying bugs you find below!:norris:

Taric
04-02-2015, 04:12 PM
AIO!?! This also spins in Elf City, Tree Gnome Stronghold, Seers Village, and more!?! Hot damn dude, you went to work :p

If you still want to keep the AIO in the name of the script, put a little "*" next to the AIO, so you can have something like:

AIO* Flax Spinner
*Only spins flax in Taverly

OTHER THAN THAT. Nice Taverly Flax spinnerer. I didn't know that you got farming xp from picking flax O.o

Grats on the release.

Renzanity
04-02-2015, 04:15 PM
AIO!?! This also spins in Elf City, Tree Gnome Stronghold, Seers Village, and more!?! Hot damn dude, you went to work :p

If you still want to keep the AIO in the name of the script, put a little "*" next to the AIO, so you can have something like:

AIO* Flax Spinner
*Only spins flax in Taverly

OTHER THAN THAT. Nice Taverly Flax spinnerer. I didn't know that you got farming xp from picking flax O.o

Grats on the release.

Didn't know what to put as a name. Hahaha. Thanks for the heads up!

And picking flax gives you 1xp. >_> It's cute.

And I'll edit the name right away.:norris:

Clutch
04-02-2015, 04:25 PM
Will check it out when I get home.

Renzanity
04-02-2015, 04:28 PM
Will check it out when I get home.

Please leave a progress report when you're able to. :)

Renzanity
04-02-2015, 04:55 PM
To that 1 person who downloaded the script and got he SPS map from the instructions...Download the new SPS map I uploaded on the instructions... I accidentally uploaded the old SPS image when you got it.

That is all, thank you. xD

Clutch
04-02-2015, 11:13 PM
To that 1 person who downloaded the script and got he SPS map from the instructions...Download the new SPS map I uploaded on the instructions... I accidentally uploaded the old SPS image when you got it.

That is all, thank you. xD

Okay, only was able to run it for ~3 minutes.
1. Flax picking could be a little bit smoother but so far so good.
2. Got stuck running between Spinning and back to bank. It would run to the wheel, sit there for a few seconds and run back to bank. I let it sit to see if it would correct itself. After 4 fails I stopped it. Gonna try changing from OpenGL to DirectX as that might be my issue will update. Edit: Another note on this, even though it didn't spin any flax the report is showing I have spun 112(?) pieces of flax even though it's spun 0 although this likely isn't an issue.

Edit:

1. Flax picking could still be smoother will look at your code and expirement with it a bit I'm sure there's an easy fix so that it doesn't hop around though. (I'm still new to scripting too)
2. User error Running in DirectX resolved that I didn't really read the instructions :P Also, it now spins bowstrings, but it appears to get stuck, once leveling (didn't start occuring til level 11 & 12 crafting) it would stop spinning run to bank, run back and spin some more. Once it runs out it just gets stuck in a loop trying to spin even though there's no flax. Might be due to my inventory only having 26 slots filled and 2 empty?

Renzanity
04-03-2015, 03:06 AM
Okay, only was able to run it for ~3 minutes.
1. Flax picking could be a little bit smoother but so far so good.
2. Got stuck running between Spinning and back to bank. It would run to the wheel, sit there for a few seconds and run back to bank. I let it sit to see if it would correct itself. After 4 fails I stopped it. Gonna try changing from OpenGL to DirectX as that might be my issue will update. Edit: Another note on this, even though it didn't spin any flax the report is showing I have spun 112(?) pieces of flax even though it's spun 0 although this likely isn't an issue.

Edit:

1. Flax picking could still be smoother will look at your code and expirement with it a bit I'm sure there's an easy fix so that it doesn't hop around though. (I'm still new to scripting too)
2. User error Running in DirectX resolved that I didn't really read the instructions :P Also, it now spins bowstrings, but it appears to get stuck, once leveling (didn't start occuring til level 11 & 12 crafting) it would stop spinning run to bank, run back and spin some more. Once it runs out it just gets stuck in a loop trying to spin even though there's no flax. Might be due to my inventory only having 26 slots filled and 2 empty?

Thanks for the first elaborate bug report that I received from my scripts!

And yes, the flax picking could be more accurate, I'm currently experimenting with findcolorspirals and might also add pixelshift in it as well (still debating whether I should use that so that the bot will continue to click on the ame flax until it's gone then move on to the next one).

And for your second concern, I'm also p*ssed about that, I've been searching for a solution for that ever since I started making my private scripts that trains skills. I'm sure the reason lies on the level up animation messing with the progress screen. I'll find a fix for that eventually, if I look hard enough I guess. I almost forgot about this because my crafting's already 90, so I don't level often from small exp gains such as this.

And about skipping the the spinning wheel procedure, I'll be adding an 'else' at the end of the loop for it so that if ever it doesn't spin the flax, it will not report back that it did (hopefully that'd fix that problem).

Again, thank you for voicing out your concerns.:norris:
I'll be resolving these ASAP.

Have a good one!

-Renz

meep152
04-03-2015, 04:26 AM
And for your second concern, I'm also p*ssed about that, I've been searching for a solution for that ever since I started making my private scripts that trains skills. I'm sure the reason lies on the level up animation messing with the progress screen. I'll find a fix for that eventually, if I look hard enough I guess.

First of all, this seems like a very nice script and I look forward to trying it.

Secondly, I also encountered the same problem of the progress screen being blocked upon levelling in some of my scripts. Moving the progress screen to either of the mainscreen corners, or over the chatbox, fixed this problem for me; hopefully it fixes the problem in this scenario as well.

Once again, well done!

Renzanity
04-03-2015, 04:35 AM
First of all, this seems like a very nice script and I look forward to trying it.

Secondly, I also encountered the same problem of the progress screen being blocked upon levelling in some of my scripts. Moving the progress screen to either of the mainscreen corners, or over the chatbox, fixed this problem for me; hopefully it fixes the problem in this scenario as well.

Once again, well done!

Thank you for taking the time and voicing your concern!

I've already dealt with that bug and will be uploading a new version of the script once I'm done with the other 2 bugs that had come up.

Have a good one!

-Renz

Renzanity
04-03-2015, 05:29 AM
Update: v1.1 release

New version (v1.1) has been uploaded!

Hey guys, I've fixed all of the bugs that have been raised to my attention a few hours ago. See the bug fixes I've done to be informed on the what/how's etc. I'm looking forward for your feedbacks soon!

I'll be posting my own progress report soon.

Have a good one!

-Renz

Renzanity
04-03-2015, 03:34 PM

Hey again guys, I've tested the reloadSmart procedure and it failed to reload properly so I tweaked that part a bit. Now it's working fine, I'll be running the script again and see if it can run for 24hrs. I'll be posting my progress reports above.

Have a good one!

-Renz

Clutch
04-03-2015, 05:18 PM

Hey again guys, I've tested the reloadSmart procedure and it failed to reload properly so I tweaked that part a bit. Now it's working fine, I'll be running the script again and see if it can run for 24hrs. I'll be posting my progress reports above.

Have a good one!

-Renz

Will check it out when I get home again.

Renzanity
04-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Will check it out when I get home again.

Hey again, Clutch. :D

I'll be looking forward to your input again when you get to test it again.

Cheers.

-Renz

Renzanity
04-03-2015, 09:55 PM
3. After researching about timers, I finally got the hang of how they work now. I have added a timer for the script to replace timeRunning() and so I can call .pause on my script's timer while on a break or while reloading the client.
4. Replaced the findObj function on trying to find the spinning wheel since this might be the cause of the script 'skipping' this procedure. (Still figuring it out and will babysit the bot better when I get the chance to fully check-up on it)

Clutch
04-03-2015, 11:23 PM

Flax picking is much smoother, could still use some improvement but right now that should be one of the last things you worry about.
It's still running currently, you fixed the problem with it stopping while leveling up.
One problem, when it teles to taverly, runs to the flax field, and finishes picking flax...
1. It runs to the opposite side of the tent(?) that the wheel is on
2. It runs back to the wheel selects the wheel and then runs off to the bank instead of spinning the bowstring

Now it does correct itself, banks goes back to spin, but if you could fix it to spin, bank and then repeat it'd be much more efficient (ignoring the obvious bug of course)
Edit: That *bug* only occured on initial start of the script, may have just been a fluke, will let it run some more and see if it occurs again.

v2.0
| Time Ran: 02h 58m 17s |
| No. of breaks taken: 2 |
| No. of flax spinned: 1680 pcs |
| No. of bowstrings/hr: 552 pcs |
Gonna let it run overnight, will update the proggy again then.

Renzanity
04-04-2015, 03:18 AM
Flax picking is much smoother, could still use some improvement but right now that should be one of the last things you worry about.
It's still running currently, you fixed the problem with it stopping while leveling up.
One problem, when it teles to taverly, runs to the flax field, and finishes picking flax...
1. It runs to the opposite side of the tent(?) that the wheel is on
2. It runs back to the wheel selects the wheel and then runs off to the bank instead of spinning the bowstring

Now it does correct itself, banks goes back to spin, but if you could fix it to spin, bank and then repeat it'd be much more efficient (ignoring the obvious bug of course)
Edit: That *bug* only occured on initial start of the script, may have just been a fluke, will let it run some more and see if it occurs again.

v2.0
| Time Ran: 02h 58m 17s |
| No. of breaks taken: 2 |
| No. of flax spinned: 1680 pcs |
| No. of bowstrings/hr: 552 pcs |
Gonna let it run overnight, will update the proggy again then.

Hey, Clutch! Thanks a lot for the input, yet again.:D

Yeah, the flax picking was just actually my quick remedy while I research about TPA's thoroughly. As for the past problem regarding lvl'ing up and it, stopping the spinning process and heads towards the bank's pretty much a pixelshft nightmare. I just changed 1 function on the procedure 'tabBackPack.waitSlotPixelChange(28, 30000);'

Onto the new problems. I'll release a 2.1 with these bugs fixed/patched up.(After my current testing's done)
Bugs:
1. I can tweak the SPS path quickly, but I'll still need to compensate for when the minimap start to spike because it's loading the rest of the minimap while your character is moving. I assumed that it might be the reason why the bot skips the spinning procedure and head towards the bank. (Still under tests)
2. This part's the Houdini in my script... It's been giving me problems since day 1. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to find a way to fix this once and for all.

I ran it while I slept:

v2.0
| Time Ran: 04h 05m 37s |
| No. of flax spinned: 2240 pcs |
| No. of bowstrings/hr: 532 pcs |

It's still running, I'm actually testing it and going to make it run for 24hrs. Until then, I'm holding all updates and 2.1 release with these bugs fixed in it. I'll be posting some quick fixes that you could do for it through a post.

EDIT:
For the SPS bug I would suggest that you go to the script and press CTRL+F and find spinPath1. Once you find it, replace either both or just one of the paths with these. (spinPath1 is the SPS path that goes through the cow pens and stops at the left side of the spinning wheel area, and spinPath2 is the one that runs to the side of the cow pen and stops at the right side of the spinning wheel area)
*Note: Changing them both won't affect you negatively, so it's fine to change both of them with these new points.

spinPath1 := [Point(99, 373), Point(102, 311), Point(95, 282), Point(90, 255)];
spinPath2 := [Point(99, 374), Point(106, 340), Point(124, 285), Point(104, 249)];

EDIT:
I'll be working on a fix for the bug that skips the spinning wheel after running to the wheel. (Caused by the lag on the minimap)

Have a good one!:norris:

-Renz

Clutch
04-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Hey, Clutch! Thanks a lot for the input, yet again.:D

Yeah, the flax picking was just actually my quick remedy while I research about TPA's thoroughly. As for the past problem regarding lvl'ing up and it, stopping the spinning process and heads towards the bank's pretty much a pixelshft nightmare. I just changed 1 function on the procedure 'tabBackPack.waitSlotPixelChange(28, 30000);'

Onto the new problems. I'll release a 2.1 with these bugs fixed/patched up.(After my current testing's done)
Bugs:
1. I can tweak the SPS path quickly, but I'll still need to compensate for when the minimap start to spike because it's loading the rest of the minimap while your character is moving. I assumed that it might be the reason why the bot skips the spinning procedure and head towards the bank. (Still under tests)
2. This part's the Houdini in my script... It's been giving me problems since day 1. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to find a way to fix this once and for all.

I ran it while I slept:

v2.0
| Time Ran: 04h 05m 37s |
| No. of flax spinned: 2240 pcs |

It's still running, I'm actually testing it and going to make it run for 24hrs. Until then, I'm holding all updates and 2.1 release with these bugs fixed in it. I'll be posting some quick fixes that you could do for it through a post.

EDIT:
For the SPS bug I would suggest that you go to the script and press CTRL+F and find spinPath1. Once you find it, replace either both or just one of the paths with these. (spinPath1 is the SPS path that goes through the cow pens and stops at the left side of the spinning wheel area, and spinPath2 is the one that runs to the side of the cow pen and stops at the right side of the spinning wheel area)
*Note: Changing them both won't affect you negatively, so it's fine to change both of them with these new points.

spinPath1 := [Point(99, 373), Point(102, 311), Point(95, 282), Point(90, 255)];
spinPath2 := [Point(99, 374), Point(106, 340), Point(124, 285), Point(104, 249)];

EDIT:
I'll be working on a fix for the bug that skips the spinning wheel after running to the wheel. (Caused by the lag on the minimap)

-Renz

| Time Ran: 12h 29m 14s |
| No. of flax spinned: 6944 pcs |
Still running strong.
1-50 crafting
1-23 farming so far

Okay, believe it or not it was going strong no errors until I made some intervention to check my skills. It then somehow grabbed only 1 flax, and got stuck with just 1 flax in the inventory. Not a biggie, just now know not to intervene with the script or it'll bug out.

Renzanity
04-04-2015, 12:49 PM
| Time Ran: 12h 29m 14s |
| No. of flax spinned: 6944 pcs |
Still running strong.
1-50 crafting
1-23 farming so far

Okay, believe it or not it was going strong no errors until I made some intervention to check my skills. It then somehow grabbed only 1 flax, and got stuck with just 1 flax in the inventory. Not a biggie, just now know not to intervene with the script or it'll bug out.

Nice proggy!:D

I've finally done some changes to get rid of the bug that skips the bString(); procedure. I found out that the cause of the bug was the minimap loading which lags the screen while the bot's still running towards the wheel, so the bot assumes that the flag on the minimap's gone because of the lag. I altered the SPS points several times and I finally got the perfect points for going to the wheels, but I was not as fortunate with the banking SPS points. I've tried dozens of points but the lag always catches up.

So as a solution, I ended up using the Burthorpe lodestone to teleport near the bank instead of making the character run up to the bank. After spinning for bowstrings it will use the lodestone and run to the bank to deposit, therefore it will not skip the procedure again. I'm still testing this out and will release it as soon as I get a conclusive data that it does what I said it was supposed to do.

Clutch
04-04-2015, 01:09 PM
Nice proggy!:D

I've finally done some changes to get rid of the bug that skips the bString(); procedure. I found out that the cause of the bug was the minimap loading which lags the screen while the bot's still running towards the wheel, so the bot assumes that the flag on the minimap's gone because of the lag. I altered the SPS points several times and I finally got the perfect points for going to the wheels, but I was not as fortunate with the banking SPS points. I've tried dozens of points but the lag always catches up.

So as a solution, I ended up using the Burthorpe lodestone to teleport near the bank instead of making the character run up to the bank. After spinning for bowstrings it will use the lodestone and run to the bank to deposit, therefore it will not skip the procedure again. I'm still testing this out and will release it as soon as I get a conclusive data that it does what I said it was supposed to do.

If you need help with the code side of that you can look at my Character Creator Script, it does alot of teleing to lodestones and loading up new maps to move elsewhere. Any other way the lag usually does catch up and throws ya way off. You could as an alternative change the sps settings to make it more accurate. I don't know off the top of my head exactly which ones...sorry but I'm off to go fishing, if you can't figure it out i'll update ya tonight when I get back.

Renzanity
04-04-2015, 01:25 PM
If you need help with the code side of that you can look at my Character Creator Script, it does alot of teleing to lodestones and loading up new maps to move elsewhere. Any other way the lag usually does catch up and throws ya way off. You could as an alternative change the sps settings to make it more accurate. I don't know off the top of my head exactly which ones...sorry but I'm off to go fishing, if you can't figure it out i'll update ya tonight when I get back.

Have fun fishing, and I'll be fine, I'll go check out your script for pointers. And I think I pretty much know what's the proper way to handle the lag now.

Thanks again. :D

WYD
04-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Can you do your Break set-up something like this? from 3Garrett3's Evergreen Chop & Bank (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110399)
http://i.imgur.com/kWptfT0.png

Renzanity
04-04-2015, 05:07 PM
Can you do your Break set-up something like this? from 3Garrett3's Evergreen Chop & Bank (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110399)
http://i.imgur.com/kWptfT0.png

In the future, yes, I'm still in the middle of my learning process in scripting. I've yet to implement TPA/ATPA in my scripts / Multiplayer / Etc. So just sit tight and buckle up, soldier. It's gonna be a bumpy ride!

WYD
04-04-2015, 05:10 PM
In the future, yes, I'm still in the middle of my learning process in scripting. I've yet to implement TPA/ATPA in my scripts / Multiplayer / Etc. So just sit tight and buckle up, soldier. It's gonna be a bumpy ride!
Soon as i get a bond i run this for you and report all the bug's :-)

Renzanity
04-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Soon as i get a bond i run this for you and report all the bug's :-)

Thanks pal, but I have a better idea. I'll be sure to fix all of the bugs before you run the script so you'll run it smoothly for hours on end. Sounds better right? :D

WYD
04-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Thanks pal, but I have a better idea. I'll be sure to fix all of the bugs before you run the script so you'll run it smoothly for hours on end. Sounds better right? :D

Hell yea can't wait =D

Clutch
04-05-2015, 02:26 AM

v2.0
Eh, that's like close to 30 hours total so far for me, over 4.5m profit so far. P.S. to those of you running this script, sell your BS for +5% I've sold 15K BS so far for + 5% overnight. It's not hard to do.. and it's more money in your pocket, you don't need to insta-sell that shit when all your doing is botting.

Gonna let it keep running til the morning hopefully get like a 24hr + proggy, a ban or both. :P

Renzanity
04-05-2015, 04:50 AM
v2.0
Eh, that's like close to 30 hours total so far for me, over 4.5m profit so far. P.S. to those of you running this script, sell your BS for +5% I've sold 15K BS so far for + 5% overnight. It's not hard to do.. and it's more money in your pocket, you don't need to insta-sell that shit when all your doing is botting.

Gonna let it keep running til the morning hopefully get like a 24hr + proggy, a ban or both. :P

It's good to know that it's still running for you.:D

I'm working on some major tweaks on the script, so that the banking procedure would be normal once and for all. I'm also adding more failsafes for the parts that I think are causing or will cause some problems. Added more script comments so that people will know what some of the lines are meant for and therefore edit them or simply learn how they work (or not work:p). Capitalized some global variables, fixed some cluttered parts in the script and adding a few more features(still testing).

Features to be added:
-Treasure ticket counter
-Fail counter
-Timer for banking (If you become idle infront of the bank and the bankscreen is not open, it will launch the failsafe designated just for it)
-New SPS points for banking (still testing)
-Changing the script's name from AIO* (All-in-One) Flax Spinner to AIT* (All-in-Taverley) Flax Spinner

Will be releasing v3.0 in the next 3 days.

Renzanity
04-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Features to be added:
-Treasure ticket counter
-Fail counter
-Timer for banking (If you become idle infront of the bank and the bankscreen is not open, it will launch the failsafe designated just for it)
-New SPS points for banking (still testing)
-Changing the script's name from AIO* (All-in-One) Flax Spinner to AIT* (All-in-Taverley) Flax Spinner

Will be releasing v3.0 in the next 3 days. Gonna be realistic and say it's going to be for some time.

klopfie
04-12-2015, 07:56 PM
Good evening
Great script !!
At first i let it work for around 4 hours with 1200 flay spinned
Second time i let it for some hours again run but it logout and do nothing.

Maxbe its my faul or a bug i think you Are the only Person who can say this...
I wait for v3.0 :)

Renzanity
04-12-2015, 07:59 PM
Good evening
Great script !!
At first i let it work for around 4 hours with 1200 flay spinned
Second time i let it for some hours again run but it logout and do nothing.

Maxbe its my faul or a bug i think you Are the only Person who can say this...
I wait for v3.0 :)

It's good to know that it worked for you even once.:p

And I'm sure it's a bug, I'm working on all my scripts right now and double..triple..quad checking them before I decide on releasing all of them at once as a chain of update. :)

Enjoy!:D

klopfie
04-12-2015, 08:01 PM
If you Want i could help you with testing ;)

Life2dmax
04-14-2015, 04:47 AM
any idea of the ban rates on a script like this?

Renzanity
04-14-2015, 05:03 AM
any idea of the ban rates on a script like this?

I, personally, haven't been banned for this 'yet'. And I haven't received any reports of being banned from other users as well. It, being run in a members world, might be lessening the ban-rate on this script. Plus there aren't many people who run back and forth in Burthorpe, but feel free to test it out on a dummy account before running it on your mules if you'd like. Leave a feedback afterwards if you wouldn't mind. :)

Renzanity
04-14-2015, 11:25 AM
Update: v3.0 release
-Updated the whole script; re-arranged everything. (hopefully that fixes the banking failure bug.. testing it out myself, if you guys could post comments about it, it would be very much appreciated)
-New antiBan procedure.
-Added a treasure key counter.
-Renamed the script from AIO* Flax Picker & Spinner to Taverley Flax Pick n Spin

Please post any bug you find in this version so that I may know what I did wrong. Thank you. :)

Renzanity
04-15-2015, 09:50 AM
Update: v3.1
-Removed the treasure key counter for it is useless
-Added a paint proggy. (Just download the script and it will automatically set up the paint for you thanks to Clarity's tutorial)

tlance
04-19-2015, 07:13 AM
awesome script! I'm trying to find out a few glitches in the matrix, but does the script work on its own for spinning flax only? thanks

Renzanity
04-20-2015, 07:18 PM
awesome script! I'm trying to find out a few glitches in the matrix, but does the script work on its own for spinning flax only? thanks

It's not coded to just spin flax right now, I'll think about adding that to the script.

And the major glitch it has is that it sometimes skip the spinning part and heads straight to the bank when your screen lags from loading the minimap. I've been trying to look into that for a long time now but I can't seem to find a way to properly fix it.

WYD
04-22-2015, 04:40 AM
It's not coded to just spin flax right now, I'll think about adding that to the script.

And the major glitch it has is that it sometimes skip the spinning part and heads straight to the bank when your screen lags from loading the minimap. I've been trying to look into that for a long time now but I can't seem to find a way to properly fix it.

Error while reading stream: File "C:\Simba\Scripts\Renzanity's Taverley Flax Pick n Spin\FlaxNSpin.png" does not exist at line 59
Execution failed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask]

Renzanity
04-22-2015, 04:54 AM
Error while reading stream: File "C:\Simba\Scripts\Renzanity's Taverley Flax Pick n Spin\FlaxNSpin.png" does not exist at line 59
Execution failed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask]

Just run it again, pal.

WYD
04-22-2015, 05:11 AM
Just run it again, pal.
Execution failed.

Samething :-(

No sexy paint for me i feel unlove
-------------
---- FATAL ERROR: sps.setup(): Unable to find map, searched path C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_other\TAVERLEY _SPS_00.png
Error: The bitmap[0] does not exist at line 112

----------
I do have that WT*

Renzanity
04-22-2015, 05:17 AM
Execution failed.

Samething :-(

No sexy paint for me i feel unlove
-------------
---- FATAL ERROR: sps.setup(): Unable to find map, searched path C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_other\TAVERLEY _SPS_00.png
Error: The bitmap[0] does not exist at line 112

----------
I do have that WT*

1: Is your Simba folder in your drive C? "C:\Simba\Scripts\Renzanity's Taverley Flax Pick n Spin\FlaxNSpin.png"
If not, please move it to your drive C.

2: If you did 1: then this might be resolved too. If not, be sure to check if your "TAVERLEY_SPS_00.png" is inside the "runescape_other" folder.

WYD
04-22-2015, 05:48 AM
1: Is your Simba folder in your drive C? "C:\Simba\Scripts\Renzanity's Taverley Flax Pick n Spin\FlaxNSpin.png"
If not, please move it to your drive C.

2: If you did 1: then this might be resolved too. If not, be sure to check if your "TAVERLEY_SPS_00.png" is inside the "runescape_other" folder.
WTF Is going on with this?
http://i.imgur.com/38UMiMV.png

Renzanity
04-22-2015, 05:59 AM
Try to look for this folder C:\Simba\Scripts\Renzanity'sTaverleyFlaxPicknSpinI mages and see if you have FlaxNSpin.png in it.

If not, download it from this link (http://i.imgur.com/squOPxz.png), paste it on the Renzanity'sTaverleyFlaxPicknSpinImages folder and rename it to FlaxNSpin.png.

WYD
04-22-2015, 06:06 AM
Try to look for this folder C:\Simba\Scripts\Renzanity'sTaverleyFlaxPicknSpinI mages and see if you have FlaxNSpin.png in it.

If not, download it from this link (http://i.imgur.com/squOPxz.png), paste it on the Renzanity'sTaverleyFlaxPicknSpinImages folder and rename it to FlaxNSpin.png.
I do have it, Can you just teamviewer me plz?

Renzanity
04-22-2015, 06:29 AM
I do have it, Can you just teamviewer me plz?

Uploaded a new one. That should fix it.

I'm still unpacking my stuff, moved to a new house etc etc.:norris:

Let me know if you still run into a problem while I still have time to reply. Goodluck.

WYD
04-22-2015, 06:35 AM
Uploaded a new one. That should fix it.

I'm still unpacking my stuff, moved to a new house etc etc.:norris:

Let me know if you still run into a problem while I still have time to reply. Goodluck.

Error: The bitmap[0] does not exist at line 113
Execution failed.

Same thing :-(

Renzanity
04-22-2015, 06:50 AM
Error: The bitmap[0] does not exist at line 113
Execution failed.

Same thing :-(

Did you try deleting the file and downloading it again?

WYD
04-22-2015, 06:50 AM
Did you try deleting the file and downloading it again?

Yes :-(

WYD
04-22-2015, 06:55 AM
Fix i reboot my pc now it fix wtf

Renzanity
04-22-2015, 06:56 AM
Yes :-(

Try this:
Right click the image, then click on Unblock and click OK.

WYD
04-22-2015, 07:04 AM
Try this:
Right click the image, then click on Unblock and click OK.
It getting Suck at Making Bowstring's now
http://i.imgur.com/S1RSwqn.png

Debug
----
Running to the spinning wheel..
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 106, Y = 174}, took 172 ms
-- sps.walkPath(): result = False
Finding Spinning Wheel..
---- Waiting while the player is moving...
-- TRSMainscreen.findObject()
---- No colors found
-- TRSMainscreen.findObject(): False
Running to the bank..
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 106, Y = 174}, took 187 ms
-- sps.walkPath(): result = True
-- TRSBankscreen.__openChest()
---- ERROR: Failed to find enough chest colors [1 14, 2 2 ]
-- TRSBankscreen.__openChest(): result = false
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 106, Y = 174}, took 188 ms
Finding Spinning Wheel..
---- No colors found
Running to the bank..
---- ERROR: Failed to find enough chest colors [1 4, 2 1604 ]
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 126, Y = 98}, took 172 ms
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 126, Y = 98}, took 171 ms
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 126, Y = 98}, took 156 ms
Finding Spinning Wheel..
---- Colors found: 16
---- Possible objects found: 0
Running to the bank..
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 126, Y = 98}, took 187 ms
---- ERROR: Failed to find enough chest colors [1 20, 2 1 ]
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 110, Y = 174}, took 172 ms
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 110, Y = 174}, took 188 ms
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 110, Y = 174}, took 187 ms
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 110, Y = 174}, took 203 ms
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 110, Y = 174}, took 171 ms
Finding Spinning Wheel..
---- No colors found
Running to the bank..
---- ERROR: Failed to find enough chest colors [1 58, 2 1 ]
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 110, Y = 174}, took 203 ms
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 110, Y = 174}, took 187 ms
Finding Spinning Wheel..
---- No colors found
Running to the bank..
---- ERROR: Failed to find enough chest colors [1 55, 2 0 ]

Renzanity
04-22-2015, 07:26 AM
<snip>

Did you check your setup? Check if it's on DirectX.

WYD
04-22-2015, 07:31 AM
Did you check your setup? Check if it's on DirectX.

why DirectX?

Renzanity
04-22-2015, 07:36 AM
why DirectX?

Because the script can't find the corresponding colors on your client, I think colors varies from openGL and DirectX that's why I asked you to check and try to choose DirectX because it might fix your problem.

WYD
04-22-2015, 07:42 AM
Because the script can't find the corresponding colors on your client, I think colors varies from openGL and DirectX that's why I asked you to check and try to choose DirectX because it might fix your problem.

Now it not going to the bank
http://i.imgur.com/a9m43Rt.png

Renzanity
04-22-2015, 08:09 AM
<snip>

Try to download the new SPS image I uploaded. Or get it here (http://i.imgur.com/pRq0bWW.png). Don't forget to place it in the correct folder and rename it to TAVERLEY_SPS_00.

Zombiousdr
04-22-2015, 08:11 AM
Having an issue, tested it out a few times.

- Picks the flax smoothly and quickly.
- After this it plays up, sometimes it find the wheel, other times it tries to go straight bank, but never makes it. Always stops at the Clan Flag.

Tried different graphic settings but can't seem to make it work =/

WYD
04-22-2015, 08:17 AM
Try to download the new SPS image I uploaded. Or get it here (http://i.imgur.com/pRq0bWW.png). Don't forget to place it in the correct folder and rename it to TAVERLEY_SPS_00.

Yes that fix it but why it using

Lodestone to go back to the flax?

Renzanity
04-22-2015, 08:23 AM
Yes that fix it but why it using

Lodestone to go back to the flax?

It's much quicker that way.

Zombiousdr
04-22-2015, 09:44 PM
Ah, I had the same issue as Miningboy11 stopping in the exact same spot, thought I had the new map uploaded but I guess not =/

I'll try the same things a Miningboy11 when I get home and see if its fine.

WYD
04-23-2015, 10:28 PM
It's much quicker that way.

Bug
http://i.gyazo.com/47c090043b8f427b7a2368764e2d2c4d.gif

Renzanity
04-24-2015, 01:16 AM
Bug
http://i.gyazo.com/47c090043b8f427b7a2368764e2d2c4d.gif

You started to lag that's why that happened.

WYD
04-24-2015, 02:06 AM
You started to lag that's why that happened.

It doing it ea 30min you can say, So you can't fix it?

Can you add failsafes or what it is called?

Renzanity
04-25-2015, 12:20 AM
It doing it ea 30min you can say, So you can't fix it?

Can you add failsafes or what it is called?

I can't seem replicate your problem even when running on a slow internet connection. I think, you just need to keep your CPU usage to a minimum so your client won't lag while loading after using the lodestone.

WYD
04-25-2015, 01:33 AM
I can't seem replicate your problem even when running on a slow internet connection. I think, you just need to keep your CPU usage to a minimum so your client won't lag while loading after using the lodestone.

I have a 8 core CPU and 20mb/s connection

Renzanity
04-25-2015, 01:51 AM
I have a 8 core CPU and 20mb/s connection

Must be eating away at your RAM then. I tested it on my other pc that runs only on a 4gb ram and it bugs out when I'm running on multiple SMART clients (5 to be precise). So just lessen the SMART clients you're trying to run simultaneously and you're good to go.

WYD
04-25-2015, 02:38 AM
Must be eating away at your RAM then. I tested it on my other pc that runs only on a 4gb ram and it bugs out when I'm running on multiple SMART clients (5 to be precise). So just lessen the SMART clients you're trying to run simultaneously and you're good to go.
I have 8gb ram I'm just using 50% if it :-(

So i need to run it on a VM?

WYD
04-25-2015, 09:03 AM
Can this fix it if you add something like this why it walking to the flax?
wait(randomRange(500, 900));

Something like that?

Clutch
04-25-2015, 04:26 PM
Can this fix it if you add something like this why it walking to the flax?
wait(randomRange(500, 900));

Something like that?
You'll have to do some digging and looking around but I remember there being something like this,
if isplayermoving then
wait(300,900);

WYD
04-25-2015, 11:10 PM
You'll have to do some digging and looking around but I remember there being something like this,
if isplayermoving then
wait(300,900);
Do you have Skype?

if minimap.isPlayerMoving() then
wait(randomRange(300, 900));

I hope that fix it

Clutch
04-26-2015, 02:43 AM
Do you have Skype?

if minimap.isPlayerMoving() then
wait(randomRange(300, 900));

I hope that fix it

Sorry I've been using OGL, don't remember specifics with SRL I'm still new to all this as well, but what you did looks correct.

WYD
04-26-2015, 03:44 AM
Sorry I've been using OGL, don't remember specifics with SRL I'm still new to all this as well, but what you did looks correct.

No it doing the same thing :-(

Renzanity
04-26-2015, 05:16 AM
-Please check the OP, thank you.

WYD
04-26-2015, 08:45 AM
-Please check the OP, thank you.

Not fix :-( was runing good for 2.4h

i.gyazo.com/064c7cf9687abbcd5a52e3ccb4ce2faa.gif

Renzanity
04-26-2015, 09:59 AM
Not fix :-( was runing good for 2.4h

i.gyazo.com/064c7cf9687abbcd5a52e3ccb4ce2faa.gif

Try changing the waitTime on this part of the script (line 211):

From this:

{*Taverley lodestone*}
procedure lodeTav();
begin
if (not isLoggedIn()) or (tabBackPack.isFull()) then
exit;

writeLn('Using Taverley lodestone..');
lodestoneScreen.teleportTo(LOCATION_TAVERLEY);
wait(randomRange(16800, 18000)); //To wait for the screen to load..
end;

To this:

{*Taverley lodestone*}
procedure lodeTav();
begin
exit;

wait(randomRange(19000, 20000)); //To wait for the screen to load..
end;

If that still doesn't work...

The last advice I can give you right now is to stop running too many clients at once because your PC simply can't cope with the amount of SMART clients simultaneously opened. I can't replicate your problem so I'm currently unable to clarify if I need to fix the script or the problem is with your PC.

Goodluck.:norris:

WYD
04-26-2015, 10:02 AM
Try changing the waitTime on this part of the script (line 211):

From this:

{*Taverley lodestone*}
procedure lodeTav();
begin
exit;

wait(randomRange(16800, 18000)); //To wait for the screen to load..
end;

To this:

{*Taverley lodestone*}
procedure lodeTav();
begin
exit;

wait(randomRange(19000, 20000)); //To wait for the screen to load..
end;

If that still doesn't work...

The last advice I can give you right now is to stop running too many clients at once because your PC simply can't cope with the amount of SMART clients simultaneously opened. I can't replicate your problem so I'm currently unable to clarify if I need to fix the script or the problem is with your PC.

Goodluck.:norris:

I done that before i'm go to see i can test code but not code it.

Renzanity
04-26-2015, 10:06 AM
I done that before i'm go to see i can test code but not code it.

Just change line 211 into this
wait(randomRange(19000, 20000));
Or what time works for you. 19000 = 19 seconds and 20000 = 20 seconds. You can change it to 25000 if you're getting that much lag.

SmallP3n0r
04-27-2015, 11:50 PM
Works flawlessly, thanks!

Renzanity
04-28-2015, 03:43 PM
Works flawlessly, thanks!

I appreciate the progress report, man.

Welcome to the community.:norris:

Renzanity
04-29-2015, 05:52 PM
Update: v3.2
-Changed the findObj function.
-Added random mouse actions while picking flax.
-Edited the antiBan a bit.

Renzanity
05-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Update: v4.0
-Added the break, break length and run timer on the playerForm. (You may now specify how long before you take breaks or to run the script)
-Now uses DTM to count the bowstrings for the progress report.
-Pretty much updated the whole script.
-Sadly, still no multiplayer capabilities. (If there's somebody who can help me out, leave me a PM)

P.S.
Been a while since I've updated my scripts. Enjoy.

Leave suggestions and/or bugs on a post below, thanks!

rickhunley
05-18-2015, 03:07 PM
How much does this make per hour?

dutchp0wner
05-20-2015, 01:14 AM

From what I remember of doing Flax is that you are able to pick roughly 1k flax per hour. Correct me if I'm wrong

Renzanity
05-20-2015, 01:49 AM

I'm not sure how much, I made this script so that I can collect bowstrings. :P

But if you checkout the progress report of SmallP3n0r: 'Click Me' (https://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25715&d=1430178591), you can see that it picks and spins bowstrings for about 589 an hour before, but I think it reaches 650-700 now(haven't been running this for a while now).

WYD
05-21-2015, 10:50 AM
I'm not sure how much, I made this script so that I can collect bowstrings. :P

But if you checkout the progress report of SmallP3n0r: 'Click Me' (https://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25715&d=1430178591), you can see that it picks and spins bowstrings for about 589 an hour before, but I think it reaches 650-700 now(haven't been running this for a while now).

bug
http://i.imgur.com/s9J8h7a.png

Renzanity
05-21-2015, 10:54 AM
bug
http://i.imgur.com/s9J8h7a.png

Hey there,

Your camera's off angle. Messed up the bank finding because the colors are different when your camera angle's in that position.

Otter
05-28-2015, 05:46 PM
hey man, good script! nice work.

Renzanity
05-29-2015, 04:38 PM
-You now have a choice whether to use the lodestone to go back to the flax field or run back there after banking
-Uses the lodestone if you suddenly wander off the taverley area or if you start the script outside of the said area

WYD
05-29-2015, 05:01 PM
This is just a idea.
Make it so you can use the flax out of your bank.

Oratic
06-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Hey man, for some reason the script will get stuck at saying this. It has done it multiple times now, not sure if I have something setup wrong?

Then just started it up and this is all it did, but this time it actually logged back in. I must have something wrong on the previous times.

Like these other pictures I post it keeps only running for about 2-10 minutes killing the client then says it will reload with a negative number so like -2.

CandleKitty0
06-08-2015, 03:13 AM
So the bot only spins 5 bow strings, anyway to change that? Because I tried looking for the code but was unable to. I really tried :c

Jankshaw
07-20-2015, 02:59 AM
Mine is not banking my bow strings.

-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 110, Y = 178}, took 78 ms
---- ERROR: Failed to find enough good bank chest edges
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 110, Y = 178}, took 93 ms
---- ERROR: Failed to find enough good bank chest edges

My camera angle is exactly north, all the way zoomed out.

rafikithemonkey
08-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the script! I was just wondering though is it meant to only turn 5 bowstrings each time? because if not i dont know :(

oscarnorway
09-14-2015, 02:51 PM
works great for me! but i want logg back on, if its get disconnected. which would be nice :)

edward1215
10-27-2015, 03:44 AM
I have used this script to pick over 8k flax with no problem, I really like this script and I will post a proggy next time I run it.

ferrydonders1998
12-18-2015, 01:58 AM
Is this worth getting members for?

Renzanity
05-01-2016, 03:11 AM
Update: v5.0
-Updated the script to make it work again
-New SPS map

Renzanity
05-07-2016, 08:43 AM
Update: v5.2
-Edited the findObj function to click on random offsets from the middle of the ATPA

klamor
05-09-2016, 04:44 PM
I'm getting stuck with the error "Please wait...now installing Renzanity's Taverley Flax Pick n Spin assets to your computer...
-- INSTALLATION STATUS: Script Paint exists." any idea what i'm doing wrong?

EDIT: just noticed an update broke the login functions.

klamor
05-14-2016, 02:36 AM
Script is working AMAZING. over 700 bowstrings in about an hour :D

EDIT: make sure to login on a low pop server before running this script. i forgot to do so and managed to get one of my throwaways banned within 30 minutes today. Also the script does not handle multiple users correctly. (i dont think its even implemented yet but i havent looked through it yet)

Oratic
05-22-2016, 11:22 PM
This is such a great script, have been running for quite a few days and no problems what so ever.
Was thinking what if you add a variant for breeaks so it choose a random amount of time between the two numbers like if I put 5-6 minutes it would choose a random time between like 5 minutes and 45 seconds or something along those lines.

Renzanity
05-23-2016, 12:00 AM
This is such a great script, have been running for quite a few days and no problems what so ever.
Was thinking what if you add a variant for breaks so it choose a random amount of time between the two numbers like if I put 5-6 minutes it would choose a random time between like 5 minutes and 45 seconds or something along those lines.

Hello Oratic,

I'm glad to hear that the script's working well. As for the break time, I think you can just change the wait on the takeBreak(); procedure into something that adds/subtracts seconds like so:

//This adds/subtracts seconds from the specified break length
wait((breakL * 60000) + (randomRange(-180, 301) * 1000));
//First converts the specified break length to ms
//Then converts the random to ms before adding itself to the converted break length
//((5 * 60000) + (113 * 1000)) = ((300000ms + 114000ms)) = 414000ms = 414seconds = 06m 54s

Result:

05m 55s
05m 18s
09m 34s
09m 49s
07m 12s
08m 04s
02m 19s
06m 54s
Successfully executed.

Oratic
05-23-2016, 02:10 PM
Hello Oratic,

I'm glad to hear that the script's working well. As for the break time, I think you can just change the wait on the takeBreak(); procedure into something that adds/subtracts seconds like so:

//This adds/subtracts seconds from the specified break length
wait((breakL * 60000) + (randomRange(-180, 301) * 1000));
//First converts the specified break length to ms
//Then converts the random to ms before adding itself to the converted break length
//((5 * 60000) + (113 * 1000)) = ((300000ms + 114000ms)) = 414000ms = 414seconds = 06m 54s

Result:

05m 55s
05m 18s
09m 34s
09m 49s
07m 12s
08m 04s
02m 19s
06m 54s
Successfully executed.

Ah okay, I will try this!
Thank you!

Oratic
05-23-2016, 05:40 PM
Okay, today I am having a problem where it clicks the settings button and doesn't close it. Then it will sit there with the settings pop up there and do nothing until I close it.

Renzanity
05-23-2016, 06:20 PM
Okay, today I am having a problem where it clicks the settings button and doesn't close it. Then it will sit there with the settings pop up there and do nothing until I close it.

Hello Oratic,

The settings button from your ribbon? Or from the esc key? You can try clicking on the small box thingy on the side of your gametab menu which says 'Switch layout' so that there won't be anything on it but the membership one.

I hope that helps.

Have a good one. :)

Oratic
05-23-2016, 06:22 PM
Hello Oratic,

The settings button from your ribbon? Or from the esc key? You can try clicking on the small box thingy on the side of your gametab menu which says 'Switch layout' so that there won't be anything on it but the membership one.

I hope that helps.

I did what you said so hopefully it doesnt happen again :)

Thanks for the swift reply, will let you know if it happens again!

Oratic
05-23-2016, 09:47 PM
Hello Oratic,

I hope that helps.

Does the script need to be able to see the inventory? It seems to have problems since it cannot open the backpack through the ribbon.
I think when it does antiban, it clicks different tabs then moves too far and cant see the tab anymore.

Renzanity
05-24-2016, 12:23 AM
Does the script need to be able to see the inventory? It seems to have problems since it cannot open the backpack through the ribbon.
I think when it does antiban, it clicks different tabs then moves too far and cant see the tab anymore.

Hello again,

It does need to see the backpack, but the only time I see this bug out from this is when it hovers over a skill and then the preview of the skill is sometimes gets stuck on the screen when the mouse if moving too quickly to opt out of the skill tab. I think you can just delete the hoverSkill part of the antiban yourself, but I'm also going to make some adjustments myself for it in the future.

Have a good one.

Oratic
05-24-2016, 12:58 AM
Hello again,

It does need to see the backpack, but the only time I see this bug out from this is when it hovers over a skill and then the preview of the skill is sometimes gets stuck on the screen when the mouse if moving too quickly to opt out of the skill tab. I think you can just delete the hoverSkill part of the antiban yourself, but I'm also going to make some adjustments myself for it in the future.

Have a good one.

Thanks man, also found a little fix myself when switch over to the member only ribbon you can customize it. I put the backpack to the left of the members button so in the very top left corner.
Seems to be working great!

Oratic
05-25-2016, 09:05 PM
Here is an update, when I had it to where it just had the backpack button that wouldn't work, even when I had the character button where it still has the drop down it didnt work I put it back to the original way. It still is hitting the settings button even when I had the antiban part you told me to remove taken out.

Renzanity
05-26-2016, 04:58 AM
Here is an update, when I had it to where it just had the backpack button that wouldn't work, even when I had the character button where it still has the drop down it didnt work I put it back to the original way. It still is hitting the settings button even when I had the antiban part you told me to remove taken out.

Hello again Oratic,

Can I see a screenshot of your client and your graphics and interface settings? Be sure to block out your name.

Oratic
05-26-2016, 05:29 AM
Hello again Oratic,

Can I see a screenshot of your client and your graphics and interface settings? Be sure to block out your name.

Here we are :)

Renzanity
05-26-2016, 05:56 AM
Here we are :)

As for the settings, uncheck the "Task information window" as well as "Custom cursors" and set your brightness to the minimum. And for the interface, it's fine but I don't know if those tabs on your backpack affect it or not, but if the above suggestions don't fix the issue, might as well try and lessen the stuff on your backpack's tabs.

I hope you get it fixed soon.

mylastregret
12-02-2016, 04:54 AM
Hi Renz,
I tried what you mentioned but the script is stalling at the spinning wheel. I was wondering what your thoughts are on this.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2myufcg.jpg

As for the settings, uncheck the "Task information window" as well as "Custom cursors" and set your brightness to the minimum. And for the interface, it's fine but I don't know if those tabs on your backpack affect it or not, but if the above suggestions don't fix the issue, might as well try and lessen the stuff on your backpack's tabs.

I hope you get it fixed soon.

panpetter111
03-09-2017, 04:25 PM
Works pretty well, sometimes get stuck tho, walks up to the hunter spot where u can catch kebbits or whatever its called

TealThunder
05-04-2017, 01:54 AM
Not working for me at all, can't seem to find its way to the flax patch and if I start inside the flax patch it lodestones to the taverly lodestone

ThatBenderGuy
05-08-2017, 11:31 PM
I have the same issue as TealThunder. It doesn't path to flax field and if I start in the flax field it just moves in and out of the field. The console said this:

Please wait...now installing Renzanity's Taverley Flax Pick n Spin assets to your computer...
-- INSTALLATION STATUS: Script Paint exists.
Successfully logged you in..
Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -220. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
You're near the bank or the flax area..