PDA

View Full Version : [Python] Beginner Python Video Tutorials!

StickToTheScript
04-08-2015, 04:24 AM
Hello Everyone!

A while ago I had become very interested in programming (which was one of the very reasons I had joined this site) and I had no idea where to start. So, I kinda decided to try starting with Python & Java. Both were great to work with, but I wouldnt recommend trying to learn two languages at once. It can confuse you a lot. But I had come across these videos from a friend who sent them to me to help me learn. If you are all interested, feel free to download them.

Admins/Mods, please note that I am quite positive that these are not illegal. They were ripped from Youtube before something happened to the account because I cannot find them anymore.

IMO, these videos are great for beginners getting into the whole programming situation. Feel free to have a look and let me know what you guys think. The file is a .RAR format, and needs WinRAR to extract it. They are not super HQ videos, because I wanted to keep it under 300MB. There is a total of 43 videos and are all full of useful info.

You can download it from HERE! (http://www.mediafire.com/download/moz376c6m9g9d5w/Python_Programming.rar)
(Download is from MediaFire)

Hope you enjoy it!

Note: If there is a problem, please let me know! I will do my best to fix it.

Citrus
04-08-2015, 06:02 AM
Downloaded!
Videos worked for me. I'll try to work through these eventually. Thanks!

StickToTheScript
04-08-2015, 02:02 PM
Downloaded!
Videos worked for me. I'll try to work through these eventually. Thanks!

You are welcome! Enjoy!