View Full Version : [Preview] Ranging Guild Minigame Script

Scripter Michael
04-10-2015, 10:46 AM
-removed-

-Justin

KeepBotting
04-10-2015, 11:51 AM
Sorry, but what exactly is this?

It looks like a thread that says "Hey, look at me!" and then instructs users to contact you on Skype to "find out how" to get a "preview" of your script.

If you're going to release the script, then you release it. If you want to post a dev thread, then you post a dev thread.

But I don't know what this is. From the look of your thread, the script is already completed. In that case, you either release it, or post a dev thread, and this is neither of those.

It's great that you've written this script, but the way in which you've chosen to present it is decidedly odd, and frankly, a bit fishy.

"Contact me on outside of Villavu to find out what you need to do to get a copy of the script" is the message I get from this thread.

You've pitched it (the script) like a salesman... which makes me want to ask: Are you selling it? Is it malicious?

Scripter Michael
04-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Sorry, but what exactly is this?

It looks like a thread that says "Hey, look at me!" and then instructs users to contact you on Skype to "find out how" to get a "preview" of your script.

If you're going to release the script, then you release it. If you want to post a dev thread, then you post a dev thread.

But I don't know what this is. From the look of your thread, the script is already completed. In that case, you either release it, or post a dev thread, and this is neither of those.

It's great that you've written this script, but the way in which you've chosen to present it is decidedly odd, and frankly, a bit fishy.

"Contact me on outside of Villavu to find out what you need to do to get a copy of the script" is the message I get from this thread.

You've pitched it (the script) like a salesman... which makes me want to ask: Are you selling it? Is it malicious?

The script is not malicious it's a .simba script, this script is flawless and can be left on for hours on end, I've chose to make this a private script to keep ban rates LOW because we all know the ranging guild has an insanely high ban rate, how ever you're not aloud to Sell or Buy on the Simba forums, therefore I've chosen to show a preview of my script I have made, I don't know if this is in the right section or not to show what I've made in if not could someone please move it? It's not like I've made an account on this forum to sell my scripts, this is just a script that's in a situation that distributing it would destroy method, I have leveled an range pure account to 99 using this script due to it being a fully private script with anti-ban human features. I do plan to release a few scripts to the public and am keen to contribute to the forum.

KeepBotting
04-10-2015, 12:50 PM
The script is not malicious it's a .simba script, this script is flawless and can be left on for hours on endYou'll pardon me if I say I'll believe that when I see it ... honestly, judging from this thread, you could have written a script that clicks a coordinate and increments progress report variables. That's all you'd need to create the screenshot in the OP. I don't believe this is the case however.

I've chose to make this a private script to keep ban rates LOW because we all know the ranging guild has an insanely high ban rate
If the script is private, why post about it at all?

you're not aloud to Sell or Buy on the Simba forums, therefore I've chosen to show a preview of my script I have made
Oh right! Because in order to market the script you want to sell, you've got to advertise it somehow, right? And you cleverly request communication be done offsite (Skype) so as to not get hit by the "no-selling-scripts" rule.

It's not like I've made an account on this forum to sell my scriptsYet that's exactly what it looks like you're doing here.

this is just a script that's in a situation that distributing it would destroy methodCome again? The range guild is a minigame run by NPCs. It's impossible to "destroy," it's not going anywhere.

I do plan to release a few scripts to the public and am keen to contribute to the forum.I hope so.

Justin
04-10-2015, 12:51 PM
Closed.

You know why. (Buying\selling scripts)