PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

Sp0rky
06-05-2007, 02:00 AM
Well, I bought a high level account off sythe (I know, im a bad person and im not going to do it again :P ) with the intention of using it as a dueler (seeing as it had done desert treasure and had a pretty high mage level). I bought it, and got the recoveries (which were still set by the seller >_<" ) etc.

I got on it and found that it had been muted. Great.

I put about 5 mil worth of runes, equipment, etc on the account, the next day the seller had changed the password and taken all the items. Was my stupid decision to trust the seller, and I paid for it.

Now I log on every day (after changing the password with the recoveries, because he changes it every day) and set a bank pin and different recoveries and put the character in the highest level wilderness possible. Whenever I log back on he has cancelled the recoveries, cancelled the bank pin and put the character in lumbridge again.

Basically, I know this account is lost, but I dont want him a) using it and b) scamming anyone else, so I'd like to have some kind of definate way of getting the character banned.

I cant use the 'get yourself banned' scripts on the forum, seeing as the character is muted.

Can anyone suggest a script to use/anything to do to ban this character?

Thanks for listening to me, and thanks in advance for any suggestions.

tim46
06-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Just make a script using click mouse, or use ghost mouse. Will get you banned in a couple of days :p

Pentti
06-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Just run with this for a few minuteS:
program New;
var
i,x,y,w,h:Integer;
begin
GetClientDimensions(w,h)
Repeat
ClickMouse(random(w),random(h),True)
MoveMouse(random(w),random(h))
getmousepos(x,y)
if(Random(10)=0)then
for i:= 0 to 500 do
ClickMouse(x,y,True)
ClickMouse(random(w),random(h),False)
until(False)
end.

PwNZoRNooB
06-05-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm sorry for you. That's why I don't like buying accounts or money. :(
Well clickmouse can be the solution for you.
program banme;
begin
repeat
clickmouse(0+random(500), 0+random(500));
Wait(5);
until(false);
end.

Sp0rky
06-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Thanks, hopefully will get this acc banned really soon =)

Sp0rky
06-05-2007, 06:09 PM
lol @ Pentti's script, the character runs the script for like 30 seconds and spends 20 minutes doing all the things its clicked.

Pentti
06-05-2007, 06:50 PM
lol @ Pentti's script, the character runs the script for like 30 seconds and spends 20 minutes doing all the things its clicked.
Muahhaahaa! Lol. :D