PDA

View Full Version : chooseOption

TomTop
04-26-2015, 10:21 AM
Hey,

I'm having a little problem with chooseOption.

I've recently turned my old computer into a botting PC, I've followed the guide, etc.

My scripts all work, except for the chooseOption thing.

It right clicks where I need it to, I can clearly see the chooseOption menu, but the script says "Choose option screen never appeared".

My code is:

mouseBox(intToBox(x,y,x1,x2), MOUSE_RIGHT);
wait(randomRange(500,700));
if chooseOption.isOpen(2000) then chooseOption.select(['ank']);

I've double checked my runescape brightness, so I don't know what it could be.

Also, my SRL is up-to-date.

KeepBotting
04-26-2015, 12:49 PM
Transparency isn't at 0% / completely opaque?

TomTop
04-26-2015, 01:47 PM
I have transparency at 0%, so it isn't even the slightest bit transparent.

King
04-26-2015, 03:32 PM
Have you tried reloading the client? I do not see why the function would not detect the choose option screen unless the function had different colors than the actual client.

Have you tried playing around with wait times etc? It could be searching at the wrong time, but it should not be as you are using if chooseOption.isOpen(2000)

I would suggest using a debug of the chooseOption.isOpen(2000 to see what it is seeing when you open the choose option screen.

TomTop
04-27-2015, 04:20 PM
Alright, thanks King, I'll give it a go.

I think I know what the problem was though, I had 184 windows updates LOL.
Maybe it was that, I'll give it a shot once all of the updates are done.

Lucidity
04-27-2015, 04:28 PM
Lol + 10 @ TomTop selling scripts he didn't make and now he can't get them working

Harrier
04-27-2015, 04:39 PM
Lol + 10 @ TomTop selling scripts he didn't make and now he can't get them working
Any proof of this?

TomTop
04-27-2015, 06:23 PM

Uhm..? I don't know what you are talking about? I do not sell scripts, I write every script myself, and I thought it was an SRL bug.

I do not know who you are, nor do I know why you are 'laughing' at a fairly new scripter (myself), for having a problem with my runecrafter script?

Please keep your posts on topic.

3Garrett3
04-27-2015, 07:31 PM

Interesting accusation considering the circumstances.

TomTop, did updating Windows fix your issue? I'm of the opinion that it's probably a graphic setup problem, which I suppose could be caused by some update you should have gotten when formatting the computer.

TomTop
04-27-2015, 07:40 PM
Interesting accusation considering the circumstances.

TomTop, did updating Windows fix your issue? I'm of the opinion that it's probably a graphic setup problem, which I suppose could be caused by some update you should have gotten when formatting the computer.

Surprisingly, Windows is still installing updates, It had 142 to install, it's currently at 129, so its going to be a while yet.

Lucidity
04-28-2015, 01:27 AM
Surprisingly, Windows is still installing updates, It had 142 to install, it's currently at 129, so its going to be a while yet.

You don't know who I am? Awkward moment when we have PM's on SRL of you asking for my skype! LOL. Keep your lies to yourself buddy.

http://puu.sh/hto6D/bc0b96f202.png

Isn't that why you got temp-banned on forums for trying to apply with code that I gave you?

I'm not going to continue and sit here to argue with someone who's too immature to admit that he's trying to sell code he didn't create, but okay. The only reason I'm bringing this up is the code you're trying to sell was created by Me, not you.

TomTop
05-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Sorry for the late update, I've been extreemly busy with work.
It finished with the PC updates, etc.

Windows 7 is 100% up-to-date, I have the latest version of SRL-6, It isn't pc lag.

I don't know what it could be.
The debug box just says "Menu failed to appear".