PDA

View Full Version : [Money Making] [F2P] Clay Softener - Lumbridge Combat Academy

Renzanity
04-30-2015, 07:19 AM
*****F2P Money Making Script*****
http://i.imgur.com/YSDN9Xp.png Clay Softener http://i.imgur.com/tZbtNQS.png

Version: 3.1

Hi again everyone! Here's another script script derived from my vial of water script so this was quickly made.

Features:
-Smartimage and debug progress report
-Rafiki Player Form
-SPS Mapping
-MiniBreak

What it basically does:
-Withdraws clay from the bankchest using presets
-Runs to the watersource
-Softens the clay in your inventory
-Runs back and repeats

Instructions:

1. Be sure that your client is properly setup. Click me (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107365)

2. Have your players setup in the Rafiki Player Manager.

http://i.imgur.com/HnutHzO.png

3. Start anywhere

4. Set your preset into a full inventory of clay.

5. Save this file in your Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_other folder and name it LUMBY_SPS_00 or download the attachment below.

http://i.imgur.com/5y8tDkp.png

6. If you're having problems with banking(mouse hovering over other places), zoom your camera a little.

Proggies:

Updates:

EDIT: v2.0 Release
-Added the break, break length and run timer on the playerForm. (You may now specify how long before you take breaks or to run the script)
-Now uses DTM to count the soft clay for the progress report.
-Pretty much updated the whole script.
-Sadly, still no multiplayer capabilities. (If there's somebody who can help me out, leave me a PM)

EDIT: v2.1 Release
-Fixed the minor errors found
-Changed the way it detects if your load is done
-Auto price updates instead of typing in how much the clay and soft clay are

EDIT: v3.0 Release
-Rewrote the script to make it work again

EDIT: v3.1 Release
-The finObject function now clicks at the fountain at random points
-Updated the DTMs, fountain color and SPS path

Please post any bug you find through a post below.:norris:

acow
04-30-2015, 12:13 PM
*****Don't sell Soft Clay below mid, or else this method's going to be obsolete*****

I never understood why people think this would work, an anonymous cartel can never be effective. The more people that follow that rule, the more incentive there is for somebody else to come along and undercut. If this truly would be made "obsolete" by people selling below mid, you probably shouldn't be releasing it publicly. (just letting you know)

Renzanity
04-30-2015, 01:02 PM
I never understood why people think this would work

I honestly don't know why too, but I just saw that line on a post somewhere and ever since I've subconsciously been putting that on a couple of my script posts.

If this truly would be made "obsolete" by people selling below mid, you probably shouldn't be releasing it publicly. (just letting you know)

I couldn't care less about the method being trashed, my aim for posting this is to get feedback/suggestions on the script and if you take the time to look at my other scripts, they're lacking in both.

Anyway, thank you for giving the first comment on this post.

acow
04-30-2015, 03:58 PM
I honestly don't know why too, but I just saw that line on a post somewhere and ever since I've subconsciously been putting that on a couple of my script posts.

I couldn't care less about the method being trashed, my aim for posting this is to get feedback/suggestions on the script and if you take the time to look at my other scripts, they're lacking in both.

Anyway, thank you for giving the first comment on this post.

yeah that's what I assumed =p didn't think you were purposefully hoping people wouldn't sell it, since if you cared about that you just wouldn't have released the script ^_^

I'll check it out later and try to give some actual feedback =)

Renzanity
04-30-2015, 04:02 PM
yeah that's what I assumed =p didn't think you were purposefully hoping people wouldn't sell it, since if you cared about that you just wouldn't have released the script ^_^

I'll check it out later and try to give some actual feedback =)

Can't wait, pal.:)

Have a good day or night!

The Mayor
04-30-2015, 07:47 PM
Nice script ;)

Renzanity
04-30-2015, 07:56 PM
Nice script ;)

Thank you sir, wouldn't be able to make scripts without your helpful tutorials.:p

Respect.:norris:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////******************************************///////////////////
//******************Special thanks to The Mayor's Tutorials.******************//
//*And ofcourse to all of the people who've been scripting waaaaay before me!*//
//***********Thank you everyone for providing such helpful scripts!***********//
////////////************************************************** ******////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Renzanity
05-11-2015, 04:38 PM
EDIT: v2.0 Release
-Added the break, break length and run timer on the playerForm. (You may now specify how long before you take breaks or to run the script)
-Now uses DTM to count the soft clay for the progress report.
-Pretty much updated the whole script.
-Sadly, still no multiplayer capabilities. (If there's somebody who can help me out, leave me a PM)

P.S.
Been a while since I've updated my scripts. Enjoy.

Leave suggestions and/or bugs on a post below, thanks!

lisapvm24
05-19-2015, 04:44 AM
Error: Closing parenthesis expected at line 182
Compiling failed.

Line 182: sClayCount := (sClayCount + tabBackPack.countDTM(sClayDTM);

Renzanity
05-19-2015, 04:49 AM
Error: Closing parenthesis expected at line 182
Compiling failed.

Line 182: sClayCount := (sClayCount + tabBackPack.countDTM(sClayDTM);

sClayCount := (sClayCount + tabBackPack.countDTM(sClayDTM)); //Add another closing parenthesis at the end of the line before the semi-colon

Please do tell me if you encounter another problem, I'm in the middle of updating my public scripts (again:p).

Welcome to the community. :)

lisapvm24
05-19-2015, 05:15 AM
Thanks for the fast response time! It just loaded the script, let's see if it works :D

lisapvm24
05-19-2015, 05:19 AM
Could you please explain what I am to do with this:

Withdraws clay from the bankchest using PRESET_1

lisapvm24
05-19-2015, 05:31 AM
Got the preset working. For some strange reason it only softens about eight or so clay and then returns to the bank, sometimes only does two or so clay. Just thought you should know :)

Renzanity
05-19-2015, 06:11 AM
v2.1 Release
-Fixed the minor errors found
-Changed the way it detects if your load is done
-Auto price updates instead of typing in how much the clay and soft clay are

Drekulas
07-06-2015, 02:09 AM
Thanks!

The Livid Farmer
07-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Great Script!

terrorbyte
10-11-2015, 11:22 PM
Love that someone is focusing on f2p updated scripts. keep up the good work man. would post progress report later

terrorbyte
10-12-2015, 10:52 PM
hey. should i start this script at ANY bank? Does it automatically finds the nearest water source automatically?

Incurable
10-13-2015, 03:11 AM
hey. should i start this script at ANY bank? Does it automatically finds the nearest water source automatically?

Have you even read the instructions?

2. Start infront of the lumbridge combat academy bank chest.

ibizaprotwist
11-10-2015, 11:17 AM
Sometimes it misclicks the bank chest and runs back to fountain but other than that, really good job.

SmallP3n0r
11-17-2015, 12:40 AM
Sometimes it misclicks the bank chest and runs back to fountain but other than that, really good job.

Not sure if this is the best fix, but I've had some luck with:

//To withdraw/deposit the clay
procedure wClay();
begin
if not isLoggedIn() then
exit;

repeat
bankScreen.open(BANK_CHEST_LUMBRIDGE);
until bankScreen.isOpen(1000);
bankScreen.clickButton(BANK_BUTTON_PRESET_1);
end;

Renzanity
05-10-2016, 07:10 AM
EDIT: v3.0 Release
-Rewritten the script to make it work again

Yewsername
05-23-2016, 11:08 AM
When I try and run the script I get

Error: Unknown declaration "area" at line 133

Renzanity
05-23-2016, 12:14 PM
When I try and run the script I get

Hello Yewsername,

Change line 21 to this:

path, area: array [0..2] of TPointArray;

Renzanity
05-23-2016, 02:38 PM
v3.1 Release
-The finObject function now clicks at the fountain at random points
-Updated the DTMs, fountain color and SPS path

acow
05-23-2016, 05:37 PM
I never understood why people think this would work, an anonymous cartel can never be effective. The more people that follow that rule, the more incentive there is for somebody else to come along and undercut. If this truly would be made "obsolete" by people selling below mid, you probably shouldn't be releasing it publicly. (just letting you know)

Aww look at me a year ago making new friends :D
Renzanity; I tried out this script today, along with your clay miner, here's my experience with them:

Softener
-I noticed it fail walked twice in a row after successfully softening (bank --> water --> softens all the clay --> failwalk), but then when I started trying to figure out why that was happening, it would not happen again! :( will leave that as just a fluke for now, unless you've seen that happen too.
-It's pretty botlike when it's just standing in front of the water for a few seconds after having already completely stopped walking, before trying to click on it. I assume you've seen that happen and already have it in mind as an issue, if not then just let me know and I'll reproduce it and try to give ya a proper report on the issue.
Overall: Gets the job done but only good if it's going to be ran for short periods of time

Miner
-preset banking would be more efficient and would allow members to easily add in bracelets of clay (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Bracelet_of_clay)
-I didn't have the stated requirements (rune pick+) for it and it did not like that (I started running it @ 10 mining w/ a bronze pick), so I changed it up a bit http://i.imgur.com/MTAaBcl.png
Ran a lot smoother after that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSZC2PNirhE
Overall: Pretty smooth, will stress test it a bunch later when I'm free & hopefully post a decent proggy =)

Renzanity
05-23-2016, 06:22 PM
Aww look at me a year ago making new friends :D
Renzanity; I tried out this script today, along with your clay miner, here's my experience with them:

Softener
-I noticed it fail walked twice in a row after successfully softening (bank --> water --> softens all the clay --> failwalk), but then when I started trying to figure out why that was happening, it would not happen again! :( will leave that as just a fluke for now, unless you've seen that happen too.
-It's pretty botlike when it's just standing in front of the water for a few seconds after having already completely stopped walking, before trying to click on it. I assume you've seen that happen and already have it in mind as an issue, if not then just let me know and I'll reproduce it and try to give ya a proper report on the issue.
Overall: Gets the job done but only good if it's going to be ran for short periods of time

Miner
-preset banking would be more efficient and would allow members to easily add in bracelets of clay (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Bracelet_of_clay)
-I didn't have the stated requirements (rune pick+) for it and it did not like that (I started running it @ 10 mining w/ a bronze pick), so I changed it up a bit http://i.imgur.com/MTAaBcl.png
Ran a lot smoother after that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSZC2PNirhE
Overall: Pretty smooth, will stress test it a bunch later when I'm free & hopefully post a decent proggy =)

Hey Moo!

That's one of the good comments I have on my script releases.

The clay softener does sometimes fail to notice that the clayDTM is already gone in the backpack which causes it to fail to walk back to the bank if that's what you meant. It also sometimes walk in a certain part near the fountain where it won't be able to recognize the fountain's colors or something. And it definitely needs to click on the fountain and bank while it's still moving to make it less botlike.

As for the miner, using presets for banking would definitely be better than quick deposit so I'll change that on the next release. And as for the wait times for the mining procedure, I think it's going to be a good idea if I look at NCDS' power miner script where his wait times depend on the player's mining level and not just a random wait time.

I did try to change the loop to this:

repeat
failTimer.setTime(randomRange(9000, 10001)); //I used Obscurity's TCountDown for my failTimer
if renzanityFindObj(0.13, 0.71, 6, 6, 5869232, 11, MOUSE_LEFT, ['ine Clay'], ['']) then
repeat
findNormalRandoms(); //Instead of waiting until the condition is met below
antiBan(); //I placed the antiban and the findNormalRandoms inside the loop
until (not mainScreen.isPlayerAnimating(100)) or (failTimer.isFinished());
until (tabBackPack.isFull()) or (not isLoggedIn());

It's always good to read your feedback since they're always detailed.

Have a good one! :D

EDIT: I'll try to run v3.4 for a few hours to see if it runs well before I release it.

J0rdeh
06-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Not sure if this one still works or not, I might set up a throwaway account and give it some GP just to test it out.