PDA

View Full Version : [Magic] [AL] AeroMagicPro

Flight
05-03-2015, 02:32 PM
AeroMagic Pro
By Flight
Current version: 1.1
Current revision: 3
Stats page (http://stats.grats.pw/script.php?sid=27)

Core features:

Super-heats iron, bronze, silver, steel, gold, mithril, adamantite and runite bars
Auto casts High Alchemy on your item of choice
Thorough requirement detection
Break system
Stats
100% color

Anti-bans:

Skill-hovering based on task
Moving objects examining
Mini-breaks (4-21 seconds)
Pause script if the user is typing (optional)

Supported locations (Superheat):

Falador west bank
Falador east bank
Al-kharid bank
Edgeville

Requirements:

AeroLib (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108953)
Newest Simba

How to run:
If super-heating start near the bank booths in your preferred bank, if alching run it anywhere.

[Notes]
A simple Magic-trainer I've had for quite some time. I have plans to add item-enchanting, plank-making and humidifying in the future but it's not high priority. If you'd like to see some more supported locations for the super-heater just suggest them here and I'll add them in. As well as pointing out any flaws or defects.

Hyperion
05-03-2015, 03:30 PM
This was done VERY quickly. Definitely going to give this a try once I have 35 smithing.
Alchemy I'll try out, but only have around 200 casts on me atm. I'll try my best to report with feedback and proggies.

Flight
05-03-2015, 04:00 PM
This was done VERY quickly. Definitely going to give this a try once I have 35 smithing.
Alchemy I'll try out, but only have around 200 casts on me atm. I'll try my best to report with feedback and proggies.

Thanks a lot buddy! At the moment both methods are a net loss, even super-heating steel bars as I found out. I hope the price of bars will rise again, I'd love to run the super-heater some more. Also I'd recommend doing Knights Sword quest for a quick 1-29 (nearly 30) Smithing if you plan to superheat steel bars.

Davi
05-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Thanks a lot buddy! At the moment both methods are a net loss, even super-heating steel bars as I found out. I hope the price of bars will rise again, I'd love to run the super-heater some more. Also I'd recommend doing Knights Sword quest for a quick 1-29 (nearly 30) Smithing if you plan to superheat steel bars.

Nice job on the script, I'll have to try it out some time.

Unfortunately blast furnace is still killer profit at the current price of bars, which is why they're dropping even now - It's hard to make a profit just smelting them. Enchanting is good profit though- It's over 200 gp per sapphire ring at the moment.

woo hoo
05-03-2015, 07:28 PM
For alching with slot 16, when the spell and item slot overlap, and no mouse movement is required to alch.

//clicks if already hovered over alch spell
if not mouseinbox(pointtobox(point(x, y), 5)) then
begin
missMouse(Point(X,Y), 5, 5);
fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
end else fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);

//clicks if already hovered over item slot
if not mouseinbox(invbox(slot_ALCH)) then interactSlot(slot_ALCH, MOUSE_LEFT)
else fastclick(MOUSE_LEFT);

Solar
05-06-2015, 06:43 PM
I've tried the superheating part of the script and it seemed to try to click too fast and then go onto inventory tab too fast, before the game would and click use instead of casting on the ore.
I have noticed that a similar thing occurs when depositing items; it will deposit the first bar, and before the game has removed the bars from the inventory, the script tries to deposit the second bar.
I guess this would be same reason that when trying to withdraw ores, it sometimes shuts down and reports (usually) that it has failed to withdraw secondary ores.

I have added some waits into the superheating part of the script and deceased mousespeed to increase a general runtime of about 10 mins to at least 30 mins (depending on my luck when withdrawing and depositing).

All in all though, a nice script and with few adjustments, can run for a long time unattended.

As always, thanks for sharing Flight;.

Edit: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Flight again."

Flight
05-06-2015, 07:35 PM
I've tried the superheating part of the script and it seemed to try to click too fast and then go onto inventory tab too fast, before the game would and click use instead of casting on the ore.
I have noticed that a similar thing occurs when depositing items; it will deposit the first bar, and before the game has removed the bars from the inventory, the script tries to deposit the second bar.
I guess this would be same reason that when trying to withdraw ores, it sometimes shuts down and reports (usually) that it has failed to withdraw secondary ores.

I have added some waits into the superheating part of the script and deceased mousespeed to increase a general runtime of about 10 mins to at least 30 mins (depending on my luck when withdrawing and depositing).

All in all though, a nice script and with few adjustments, can run for a long time unattended.

As always, thanks for sharing Flight;.

Edit: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Flight again."

That's sure odd, I've never had trouble with the script super-heating too fast, especially with the update that creates ques when casting enchantment/alchemy spells. Which type of bar are you super-heating?

About the depositing, AeroLib's banking, by default, will wait until the item has been removed from your inventory when depositing to the bank. But in this case I have the script not waiting for this, but you're welcome to adjust it if you wish. Go down to line 547 (hopefully) and find this:

depositSlots(getDepositSlots(), False);

Either change the 'False' to 'True' or remove that second parameter all together, that should fix your issue.

As for the withdrawing issue, have you seen the debug say "Failed to withdraw secondary ore" or "Failed to find secondary ores in the bank"? The first error can almost never occur but the second one I wouldn't be surprised if it happened, and can easily be fixed.

Solar
05-06-2015, 07:46 PM
The last two times I got the banking error it was the former, about "Failed to withdraw secondary ore".
The superheating issue (I'm doing steel BTW) isn't that it's going too fast for the queue in-game, but that it clicks to cast superheat, and then clicks on the inventory tab before the game has chance to change to it, and then it proceeds to click use on the iron ore.

Hoodz
05-06-2015, 08:08 PM
well done Flight;

austintheman1
05-07-2015, 04:59 PM
oh man a Flight script :spot: if this is anything similar to your old ZMI script.. :wub: :wub:

Will definitely give this a shot later today, will leave some feedback then. Thanks for the script!

Blak Fishy
05-08-2015, 08:07 AM
Script looks okay, will try it out for a bit. Too bad price of bars is so low right now.

gentlemanboy
05-09-2015, 03:11 AM
Oh boy, seems to be a nice script! Thanks for that!

Austintheman
05-10-2015, 03:59 AM
Script isn't working for me, unfortunately. Unsure if it's because i'm not using smart, however when selecting iron it will withdraw the ores, but it will immediately bank them and re-withdraw them and will keep doing this. Also when it banks for some reason it tries to deposit the non-existent ore in the second inventory slot. If this doesn't make sense I can try to create a video doing it.
When I selected gold it scanned my bank and then logged out saying I didn't have any. I assume this is just a DTM issue so i'll replace it some time later.

Suggestion wise, some anti ban i would include are misclicking ore when super heating(maybe on bars as well as the blank space between the ores). Another anti-ban that would be nice but not necessary is misclicking the super heat spell (click the ardy/camelot teleport instead).

Hope this helped! Thanks again for the script :)

lolskilla
05-13-2015, 02:58 PM
Encountering the same problem with gold ores. Simply keeps depositing and withdrawing gold ore in a loop

Flight
05-13-2015, 03:08 PM
Thanks for letting me know, I'll run the script myself with ores that don't require secondary ores. I have some improvements since the original version as well. I'm juggling four projects at once now so bare with me. :wacko:

Flight
05-13-2015, 08:28 PM
Updated to version 1.1. This fixes a couple issues with banking & super-heating. It also brings two new locations Falador East and Edgeville banks. Stats is now linked to the script so you can see your progress on the Stats page (http://stats.grats.pw/script.php?sid=27).

lolskilla
05-18-2015, 05:26 PM
[AL] Startup complete!
[SCRIPT] Failed to find primary ores in the bank
Error: The given DTM Index[0] doesn't exist at line 192
Execution failed.
The following DTMs were not freed: [2, 3, 4]

:/ i fail. cannot get it to do gold

woo hoo
05-18-2015, 06:11 PM
[AL] Startup complete!
Error: The given DTM Index[0] doesn't exist at line 192
Execution failed.
The following DTMs were not freed: [2, 3, 4]

:/ i fail. cannot get it to do gold
Gave it a test, the gold ore DTM has a subpoint that isn't pure black and the tolerance is set to 1. I just removed that subpoint and the DTM editor was able to find gold ores on screen.
If you replace line 98 with:
A := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYBAEYjkgFgdiMSDmZIAAXi BmYUAAHiAWgIqB8O3N0kCSESvmwimDH0MBAO6vAmg=');
it should be able to find gold ores.

lolskilla
05-20-2015, 04:33 PM
Gave it a test, the gold ore DTM has a subpoint that isn't pure black and the tolerance is set to 1. I just removed that subpoint and the DTM editor was able to find gold ores on screen.
If you replace line 98 with:
A := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYBAEYjkgFgdiMSDmZIAAXi BmYUAAHiAWgIqB8O3N0kCSESvmwimDH0MBAO6vAmg=');
it should be able to find gold ores.

thank you. Did a few loads to test. Standard mode does not work, and it h as some trouble finding bank. Otherwise solid

Ez Flow
05-28-2015, 12:53 AM
Compiling failed.
Error: Unknown declaration "withdrawItem" at line 586
Compiling failed.

doing on lape mode, have aerolib downloaded. perhaps i need to update, although i believe it may auto update? or that may be reflections. ill mess around and see if i can get it started,

Edit: Yes updating aerolib worked =p. will let know how its running in a bit

Edit^2: Script is working great using the alching, I haven't used the superheating option yet, but the alch is great. It is also very easy, and user friendly to setup. I'm sure that the superheating is promising as well.

Thank you for the script release.:spot: it is exactly what i was looking for and needed in this stage of making my 1 def pure.

Cotto
05-29-2015, 04:27 PM
mine just sits there trying to hop to a members world lol trying to make bronze bars

AFools
05-30-2015, 07:38 AM
mine just sits there trying to hop to a members world lol trying to make bronze bars

I too had; real difficulty getting this script to work at edge or fallador. i think it is trying to hop worlds due to it actually trying to log-out. yet the log out button has moved. This may have been fix in the latest hookup date. But i'm a little lazy too update it atm. =p

Flight
05-30-2015, 12:35 PM

I too had; real difficulty getting this script to work at edge or fallador. i think it is trying to hop worlds due to it actually trying to log-out. yet the log out button has moved. This may have been fix in the latest hookup date. But i'm a little lazy too update it atm. =p

You need to update your AeroLib to revision #10 (https://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=10) which has the updated WorldSwitcher (and logout fixed).

Zerotic
06-05-2015, 07:51 AM
So it logs me in, opens the bank, types the pin, scrolls halfway down the bank, closes the bank, then logs out.

I have my ores in the first two places of my bank; fire staff equipped; nature runes in inventory.

Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: On another run, it scrolled through my whole bank, stopped and search 'Iron Ore' then gave up and logged out instantly.
Edit 2: It withdrew 9 Bronze Arrows instead of Iron Ore. Welp.

Flight
06-05-2015, 10:19 AM
So it logs me in, opens the bank, types the pin, scrolls halfway down the bank, closes the bank, then logs out.

I have my ores in the first two places of my bank; fire staff equipped; nature runes in inventory.

Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: On another run, it scrolled through my whole bank, stopped and search 'Iron Ore' then gave up and logged out instantly.
Edit 2: It withdrew 9 Bronze Arrows instead of Iron Ore. Welp.

Which type of bar are you trying to super-heat?

Zerotic
06-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Hey Flight,

Steel bars.

It's worked a few times since then, for varying amounts of time - no longer than 10 minutes though. I'd help with the code, if I could!

Hopefully I can assist by saying what the most common problems are:
- It doesn't withdraw coal with the iron ore, so it will say it's out of secondary ore and log out.
- Whilst it is getting ready and cycles through the inventory and settings, it turns on the re sizing option and stalls the bot, having to restart the client and script.
- It just randomly stops and logs out, saying its not near a bank.

EDIT: Yeah, for some reason it moves to the music tab and then settings tab, turning on the resize option 95% of the time breaking it. Even though in the code, all I see is tab_magic and tab_inventory

Zerotic
06-05-2015, 12:33 PM
Also, this is my first time coming back to OSRS in under 2 years. This 'Mod Wreath' guy seems to be cracking down on botting a lot. Is botting even safe/worth it anymore? Powerbot used to be what you'd use, and it would be fine, but now it's deprecated and has hardly any working scripts.

superfonz
06-05-2015, 05:11 PM
Also, this is my first time coming back to OSRS in under 2 years. This 'Mod Wreath' guy seems to be cracking down on botting a lot. Is botting even safe/worth it anymore? Powerbot used to be what you'd use, and it would be fine, but now it's deprecated and has hardly any working scripts.

Ive been botting for awhile and on my main i have done hours of botting, on pc, wc and whatnot and havent gotten banned. But when i bot on a lvl 3 or sometimes i lvl them up to like 20 before botting, i still get banned because its suspicious. So what im getting at is if your not obvious about it, it should be good.

so dont bot for 6 hrs straight without breaks or stuff like that.

Zerotic
06-06-2015, 12:34 AM
Ive been botting for awhile and on my main i have done hours of botting, on pc, wc and whatnot and havent gotten banned. But when i bot on a lvl 3 or sometimes i lvl them up to like 20 before botting, i still get banned because its suspicious. So what im getting at is if your not obvious about it, it should be good.

so dont bot for 6 hrs straight without breaks or stuff like that.

Okay yeah, cool. People have said similar things, and I agree.
Thanks.

Zerotic
06-06-2015, 02:50 AM
Just an update: the v1.0 for me superheated 1.2k iron ore (2.4k coal ore) into steel bars with only minor issues (~3 restarts before that long haul of 1k superheats).

So something happened with v1.1 I think.

RedOrm
06-19-2015, 12:03 PM
Which type of bar are you trying to super-heat?

Hey man, the script is great! Just a few problems with alching for me....

1. Script does not break (For me at least)
2. Unable to run script on more than one account at the same time

Thanks bro!

Fitta
06-19-2015, 12:36 PM
Nice stuff Flight :)

Aufi
06-25-2015, 07:16 AM
If you remove fixGraphics(); the script won't mess up after the recent change in graphic interfaces. Just be sure your graphics are correct before starting the script.

Currently superheating gold and it's working really well.

[=====================================]
[ AeroMagicPro V 1.1 Rev 0 ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 12 Min 19 Sec ]
[ Bars Smelted : 323 (1,572/Hr) ]
[ Smithing XP : 18,153 (88,354/Hr) ]
[ Magic XP : 17,119 (83,321/Hr) ]
[ Breaks : 0 ]
[ Logged In : 0 ]

lolskilla
06-25-2015, 06:09 PM
If you remove fixGraphics(); the script won't mess up after the recent change in graphic interfaces. Just be sure your graphics are correct before starting the script.

Currently superheating gold and it's working really well.

[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 12 Min 19 Sec ]
[ Bars Smelted : 323 (1,572/Hr) ]
[ Smithing XP : 18,153 (88,354/Hr) ]
[ Magic XP : 17,119 (83,321/Hr) ]

changing this made the script reliable again, thank you. My only issue with the script is that the heatstyle does not work. It always does so in increasing fashion, even when set to standard

procedure heatAll();
var
i,h,X,Y : Integer;
slots : TIntegerArray;
begin
if not isLoggedIn() then Exit;
if not item_OreA.inInventory() then Exit;

if not item_NatRune.inInventory() then
begin
Shutdown := True;
sdReason := 'Ran out of Nature runes';
exit;
end;

X := 0;
Y := 0;
if PrimaryAmount < 0 then
h := 28
else
h := PrimaryAmount;
case hStyle of
'Standard':
begin
for i:=1 to h do
begin
if ((X = 0) and (Y = 0)) then
begin
FTab(tab_Magic);
if not waitFindDTM(DTM_Spell, X, Y, AREA_INV, 50, 500) then
begin
Shutdown := True;
sdReason := 'Failed to cast the SuperHeat spell';
exit;
end;
end;

missMouse(Point(X,Y), 7, 7);
fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
if not waitTab(TAB_INV, 50, 1500) then exit;
if not item_OreA.inInventory() then
break;

slots := item_OreA.getSlots();
if (length(slots) < 1) then exit;
interactSlot(slots[high(slots)], MOUSE_LEFT);
brakeMMouse(Point(X,Y), 7, 7, True);

if not waitFunc(@mageTab, 60, 2000) then
begin
X := 0;
Y := 0;
end;
end;
end;

Aufi
06-26-2015, 01:04 PM
changing this made the script reliable again, thank you. My only issue with the script is that the heatstyle does not work. It always does so in increasing fashion, even when set to standard

Hey, change this and it won't do Increasing if that's what you want:

hStyle := HEATSTYLE;
if HEATSTYLE = 'Standard' then
if (PrimaryAmount < 0) then
hStyle := 'Increasing';

to:

hStyle := HEATSTYLE;
if HEATSTYLE = 'Standard' then
if (PrimaryAmount < 0) then
hStyle := 'Standard';

Also had an issue with banking where it would idle for a few seconds before depositing my gold bars. I fixed it by changing Banking: to:

incEx(count_Product, item_Bar.getAmount(True));
stats_IncVariable('66', round(mXPMod*count_Product));
stats_IncVariable('69', round(sXPMod*count_Product));
depositItem(2, -1);

That's assuming you have nats in the first inventory slot. Change 2 to whatever inventory slot you prefer. After the banking change my XP rates are like this:

[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 54 Min 7 Sec ]
[ Bars Smelted : 1,539 (1,706/Hr) ]
[ Smithing XP : 86,492 (95,889/Hr) ]
[ Magic XP : 81,567 (90,429/Hr) ]

Flight
06-28-2015, 03:21 PM
Script updated with a new revision. Just some bug fixes, please be sure to report any problems with the new revision.

Aufi
06-28-2015, 03:27 PM
Good stuff Flight. I'll give it a go later today :)

lolskilla
06-28-2015, 09:11 PM
Script updated with a new revision. Just some bug fixes, please be sure to report any problems with the new revision.

Thank you for the update. I like the new addition of aufi's banking. Also, DTMS free now when stopping the script, which is nice. Those are the two things I noticed. The DTMS are still incorrect for gold, but easily fixed. Thank you.

OwainJones
07-01-2015, 09:59 PM
I do not get prompted to hover over the item after clicking "okay" same problem with all versions of the script. Any ideas? aerolib, etc all up to date.

lolskilla
07-02-2015, 03:23 AM
^ is brightness on max? Is game on resizable?

OwainJones
07-02-2015, 05:05 AM
Yep :( I'm out of ideas. Superheat works fine, but I can't get it to alch

If someone could explain how to add

For alching with slot 16, when the spell and item slot overlap, and no mouse movement is required to alch.

//clicks if already hovered over alch spell
if not mouseinbox(pointtobox(point(x, y), 5)) then
begin
missMouse(Point(X,Y), 5, 5);
fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
end else fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);

//clicks if already hovered over item slot
if not mouseinbox(invbox(slot_ALCH)) then interactSlot(slot_ALCH, MOUSE_LEFT)
else fastclick(MOUSE_LEFT);

that'd also be great.

superheat also struggles finding ore in large tabs, I have no problem with using it in a secondary tab that isn't full though. Due to todays update it also won't scroll through the bank, so just select the tab for the bot and you're good to go.

lolskilla
07-02-2015, 05:42 PM
[AL] Checking version...
[AL] Currently up to date.
[AL] Loaded 2 MSObjects.
[AL] Paired with SMART[3188]
[AL] Could not start up OSRS or RSReady was not detected!
Successfully executed.

Smart is up and running, but script will not recognize SMART. This is new to me, hasnt happened before. Brightness on max, and resizable is not on

EDIT: OK, nvm... works now. wierd.

UPDATE ON PROGS: I get progs anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours. Banking isnt perfect. This is what usually causes script to terminate

Successfully executed.

jajo123
07-03-2015, 06:57 AM
Is there an approximate ETA on item enchanting?

OwainJones
07-03-2015, 09:39 AM
UPDATE ON PROGS: I get progs anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours. Banking isnt perfect. This is what usually causes script to terminate

Successfully executed.

Like I said above, use a tab that's relatively empty. It will withdraw items like shades robes etc and just spam click mithril... Just got banned so maybe that has something to do with it :/

Flight
07-03-2015, 11:51 PM
I do not get prompted to hover over the item after clicking "okay" same problem with all versions of the script. Any ideas? aerolib, etc all up to date.

Are you using SMART or the official client?

Successfully executed.

What type of bar are you trying to superheat?

Is there an approximate ETA on item enchanting?

There's not yet as I've not even touched that section of the script, unfortunately.

lolskilla
07-04-2015, 02:54 PM
What type of bar are you trying to superheat?

gold, sometimes steel/iron

Spoola
07-07-2015, 09:37 PM
Says smithing level too low when its not... :/ trying to superheat iron at fally east.

I commented out the lines that check for smithing level, but now it runs for a few mins than fails to find the bank.

jajo123
07-20-2015, 05:11 AM
when trying to superheat iron, it sometimes attempts to change worlds and gets stuck for me

gfbank
08-21-2015, 04:20 PM
awesome script...
fell asleep 55 mage woke up with 70 mage
Thanks ALOT!!

kiwikiwi
08-30-2015, 04:10 PM
Hi, when will enchanting be enabled? Thanks

killler1116
08-31-2015, 01:56 PM
i am a bit confused... it says:
[SCRIPT] Nature runes not found
and closes the script. I have put the nature runes in inventory, bank, anywhere and no luck!

*edit* forgot to turn up brightness :p

stealth1337
08-31-2015, 06:53 PM
Use the correct settings, Download the includes and plugins properly, And whola it works like a charm thanks a ton your a life saver currently doing steel bars maby losing only 20gp, per alch thats fine its alot cheaper and faster magic training than any other, Thanks! +1

nightcrawler
09-03-2015, 10:55 PM
hey thanks for this amazing script! i found a bug
sometimes when it's switching to f2p world it was go right under that world in the selection part and never actually change worlds cuz the cursor isn't on any

hakishakataki
09-04-2015, 10:22 PM
When superheating steel bars, the script crashes often with the error "failed to find secondary ore"

I have the iron and coal at the top of my bank.

Also, It sometimes does this weird thing where it somehow makes iron bars, fails then logs out. I'm not sure how or why it happens, it doesn't happen very often.

I'm using it at the edgeville bank.

AIex
09-12-2015, 05:13 PM
@Flight would you mind adding Clan wars to the supported banks for this?

AIex
09-12-2015, 06:37 PM
This script often fails to find the gold ore in the bank.

EarthAbove
09-20-2015, 12:59 AM
Great script, I used it for superheating from level 43-55, the script needs a bit of babysitting sometimes as sometimes it will misclick the bank and will walk up or down a tile and then say it cant find a bank but that was rare for the most part.

EDIT: I found a bug, well, not exactly a bug but a really weird interaction with other scripts, even if you're using a different client if you are using ANY of ineedbots scripts this script will NOT alch any items as you will not be able to hover over an item to alch.

Blak Fishy
10-20-2015, 05:36 PM
Some suggested updates:

If starting the script with the bank open it will stop when trying to check mage level. To prevent this simply add a closeInterface() if bankIsOpen()
If it doesn't have nats in invy it will fail. Add a check to the bank to find them and withdraw all.
If it fails one superheat it will stop. This can happen due to lag very easily because of the speed of the script. Maybe add a counter to stop after 3 fails.
When superheating, if you start with gold bars in the inventory (with gold ore also) it will try to fail cast on the gold bars; this looks very bot like and definitely needs fix.

Also to people having problems with gold use these DTMs and use heatstyle increasing.

C := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYDjAxMCwB4i3APEuID4CxO eA+BQQ+zMyMARBcRQU+wFxCBBvnCDKUBLHCzSBEQNzAUkQxgYw VSMwFAAAlRIKAQ==');

Flight
11-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Some suggested updates:

If starting the script with the bank open it will stop when trying to check mage level. To prevent this simply add a closeInterface() if bankIsOpen()
If it doesn't have nats in invy it will fail. Add a check to the bank to find them and withdraw all.
If it fails one superheat it will stop. This can happen due to lag very easily because of the speed of the script. Maybe add a counter to stop after 3 fails.
When superheating, if you start with gold bars in the inventory (with gold ore also) it will try to fail cast on the gold bars; this looks very bot like and definitely needs fix.

Also to people having problems with gold use these DTMs and use heatstyle increasing.

C := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYDjAxMCwB4i3APEuID4CxO eA+BQQ+zMyMARBcRQU+wFxCBBvnCDKUBLHCzSBEQNzAUkQxgYw VSMwFAAAlRIKAQ==');

I've updated the script including a couple of your suggestions.

Deni_mulic
11-18-2015, 07:34 AM
Have had nearly 5m mage exp with the previous version.
Would recommend :)

deffailed
11-18-2015, 06:10 PM
Hello, im just asking! Does aclhing with this bot works ? And how safe you guys think this is :)?

fulldragons
11-20-2015, 08:05 PM
I have problem with alch, it says hover over the item you want to alch for 1 sec, well, so i have to disable smart and than do it? i tryed both ways and it not working, any help?

Flight
11-21-2015, 02:43 AM
I have problem with alch, it says hover over the item you want to alch for 1 sec, well, so i have to disable smart and than do it? i tryed both ways and it not working, any help?

No you don't need to disable SMART. After you're prompted with that box click the 'Ok' button and hover your actual mouse of the item you'll be alching. As you're doing this you'll notice that item's slot will be outlined in white. When your item is highlighted leave your mouse alone for 1 second and the script will start automatically. Perhaps another problem is you have your TYPINGPAUSE setting set to true and while you're typing a message (as the script is running) the script will pause. This feature is to give a realistic trait to alching as normal people use both hands to type, therefore cannot alch and type at the same time. It can be disabled near the top of the script.

osbotin
11-23-2015, 01:14 PM
No you don't need to disable SMART. After you're prompted with that box click the 'Ok' button and hover your actual mouse of the item you'll be alching. As you're doing this you'll notice that item's slot will be outlined in white. When your item is highlighted leave your mouse alone for 1 second and the script will start automatically. Perhaps another problem is you have your TYPINGPAUSE setting set to true and while you're typing a message (as the script is running) the script will pause. This feature is to give a realistic trait to alching as normal people use both hands to type, therefore cannot alch and type at the same time. It can be disabled near the top of the script.

Can you choose the slot manually by typing it. I guess the usual slot will be 12, maybe you can post a code for manual entry.

Blak Fishy
11-23-2015, 05:29 PM
Can you choose the slot manually by typing it. I guess the usual slot will be 12, maybe you can post a code for manual entry.

Search the script for 'slot_Alch' this will show you the 4 lines in which it sets up the slot, highlights it, and clicks it to alch. Changing these lines to the specific slot to interact with will achieve your goal.

osbotin
11-23-2015, 11:00 PM
Search the script for 'slot_Alch' this will show you the 4 lines in which it sets up the slot, highlights it, and clicks it to alch. Changing these lines to the specific slot to interact with will achieve your goal.

Changed them the lower 3 slot_Alch to 12 and got this error

Compiling failed.
Error: Variable expected at line 346

I guess something needs to be change from lines 239 to 268, the script stops and waits for the user input.

begin
{$IFDEF SMART}
OS_Smart.Graphics.Clear;
{$ENDIF}
gameTab(TAB_INV);
showMessage('Hover the mouse over the item you wish to alch for 1 second');
wait(500);
T.start();
repeat
if pointInBox(getRealMousePnt(), AREA_INV) then
for i:=1 to 28 do
if pointInBox(getRealMousePnt(), invBox(i)) then
begin
if (not h = i) then
begin
h := i;
{$IFDEF SMART}
tpa := TPAFromBox(invBox(h));
OS_Smart.Graphics.Clear;
OS_Smart.__Graphics.DrawBox(getTPABounds(tpa), False, clWhite);
{$ENDIF}
T.start();
end;
end;
until((T.timeElapsed > 1000) and inRange(h,1,28));
slot := h;
{$IFDEF SMART}
OS_Smart.Graphics.Clear;
{$ENDIF}
end;

I tried replacing slot_Alch : Integer; with slot_Alch : Integer = 12; and it ran and waited.

Blak Fishy
11-24-2015, 12:00 AM
@osbotin
This is far from correct. You can set a variable by doing x : Integer; x := 3; I suggest you start looking at basic tutorials to learn more.

osbotin
11-24-2015, 02:52 AM
Tried and it still wont start alching, could post the complete code that fixes it pls.

bgibson1989
12-05-2015, 05:56 PM
it asks me to hover mouse over item to alch. I select ok but it does nothing.

Flight
12-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Tried and it still wont start alching, could post the complete code that fixes it pls.

it asks me to hover mouse over item to alch. I select ok but it does nothing.

Fixed and uploaded (1.1_4). The problem was a syntax error, simply moving "(" 3 spaces to the right fixed the problem. Item-selecting for high alching should function correctly once again.

deffailed
12-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Hey Flight,
it
Your script seems very nice :) Cool mouse movement and everything :). I see there have been problem with alching. I have same problem! It wont start alching :/ After it tells me to hover mouse at item i want to alch i press ok and hover mouse there, nothing happen?

------ITS WORKING NOW--------

Thanks for great script buddy <3!

Tog
12-10-2015, 05:10 AM
Thanks for the script! works well :)

insenus
12-16-2015, 06:31 PM
Really enjoying your script mate, has helped me out a ton. I was wondering if you were going to add plank-making anything soon?

ibz69
12-22-2015, 03:34 PM
It's a really great script. My only issue is it often hovers over the doors close to the bank before clicking the bank booth. It's not too human-like when it does that. That's my only worry. I've tried modifying the script to click only in a certain area (to avoid the door) but with no luck.
I also tried to pick new colors. It seems the doors have very similar colors to the bank booths >.<

This is for superheating btw. Also I tried adding grand exchange as an area but with no luck. I think it has something to do with having to right click to bank idk

Edit: So I've been playing with the colors using ACA - great tool and finally found colors that the door does not share. :D

Edit2: I noticed on the last superheat cast it clicks superheat once more even though there is no ore left to superheat. This causes it to right click somewhere randomly to clear it. Anyway to stop it doing this? (It just seems bot-like)

Thanks for the script

WYD
03-18-2016, 09:27 PM
Fixed and uploaded (1.1_4). The problem was a syntax error, simply moving "(" 3 spaces to the right fixed the problem. Item-selecting for high alching should function correctly once again.

Can this be use for splashing?

Aufi
03-18-2016, 09:53 PM
Can this be use for splashing?

No.

Rein5
04-22-2016, 03:15 PM
Used this script for 7 hours with 3 breaks and received a 2 day ban. Do not recommend. Seems to me like the only working script from simba is HoodzFighter :duh:

Edit: This script alone may not have been the cause. An alt account was perma banned last week which probably flagged my IP adress. Jeej.

Okea
05-14-2016, 02:20 PM
Thank you for this script! It's helped a lot, and I love the breaks and realistic features in it.

r3hab
01-03-2017, 06:12 PM
This script runs almost flawlessly man. Great release.

Darkest Dream
01-05-2017, 05:15 AM
Cheers, seems to have worked well so far. Going to 94, will update if I'm able to get it before banned.

[======================================]
[ AeroMagicPro V 1.1 Rev 4 ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 3 Hr 43 Min 58 Sec ]
[ Items Alched : 3,629 (972/Hr) ]
[ Magic XP : 235,885 (63,192/Hr) ]
[ Breaks : 2 ]
[ Logged In : 3 ]

Note
03-29-2017, 07:49 PM
Good Morning,

Is this script still stable to use?

Where do you place your item that you're alching?

I'ev noticed that it almost seems too static / snapping when the mouse moves to click the high alch option in the magic book.
Is this normal?

Cheers, seems to have worked well so far. Going to 94, will update if I'm able to get it before banned.

[ AeroMagicPro V 1.1 Rev 4 ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 3 Hr 43 Min 58 Sec ]
[ Items Alched : 3,629 (972/Hr) ]
[ Magic XP : 235,885 (63,192/Hr) ]
[ Breaks : 2 ]
[ Logged In : 3 ]

Hi did you ever get away with using this script?

Thank you very much

Suburbia
05-02-2017, 02:46 AM
Good Morning,

Is this script still stable to use?

Where do you place your item that you're alching?

I'ev noticed that it almost seems too static / snapping when the mouse moves to click the high alch option in the magic book.
Is this normal?

Hi did you ever get away with using this script?

Thank you very much

Look forward to trying this out. @Note, did you give it a go yet?

Note
05-02-2017, 12:11 PM
Look forward to trying this out. @Note, did you give it a go yet?

I did and sad to say i got banned,and i knew id get banned as well because magic is a very popular skill to be monitored in terms of high alching.. i wouldn't recommend botting magic :( sorry.

AFools
05-02-2017, 01:19 PM
Any skill which is very tedious; such as alching/superheat there are very few mouse click, thus little variations available.

I would always suggest adjusting the code; so as to improve the randomness from player to player; changing the waits between clicks (lengthening) can always help to survivability;

One must also rememember that when scripts are made the coder may adjust the code; many times up until release and potentially a long time after. So to assume the coder is using the script from level 1-99 is a little unrealistic.

When in doubt.. make a muel/test account. Make sure it has had ample time to cool down ( a couple weeks or more - for delayed bans ) then suicide style bot; so at learn how quickly one can get banned; if thoughtlessly botted.

Suburbia
05-02-2017, 06:38 PM
I did and sad to say i got banned,and i knew id get banned as well because magic is a very popular skill to be monitored in terms of high alching.. i wouldn't recommend botting magic :( sorry.

Sorry to hear. Did you get a temporary or permanent ban? Did you have previous blackmarks?

Note
05-03-2017, 10:29 AM
perm ban no black marks was pretty fresh account. just bad timing i guess. script ran for 4hours ish and then got banned.

ccesssu
08-06-2017, 01:09 AM
what client are you guys using with this?

acezfate
08-07-2017, 02:38 AM
what client are you guys using with this?

What do you mean by client?
Most scripts here in RS3 run through SMART/SIMBA.

Queso
08-07-2017, 04:45 AM
What do you mean by client?
Most scripts here in RS3 run through SMART/SIMBA.

OSRS supports multiple clients (the typical OSRS client, OSBuddy, even the SMART client for OSRS). He is referring to that.

Nixes
03-25-2018, 02:00 PM
When I tried running this script it gave me error. I am not sure what the cause is. Would really appreciate some help if possible.
I use Aerolib_2.1.1, Plugins.zip, StatChars07, WorldslistChars07 and Simba revision 1206 from here.
https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108953

Error: Unknown declaration "Graphics" at line 202
Compiling failed.

Edit: I removed
OS_Smart.Graphics.Clear;
from lines 202, 240, 255, 263 to get the script working for me. Now going to test it out.
Edit: I tested it out on bronze bars. It didn't work at the beginning saying:
[SCRIPT] Smithing level too low
so I added:
'bronze' : i := 1;
to line 347 after:
case lowercase(BARTYPE) of
and it seemed to work great after that even with bronze.

ghost619
04-22-2018, 10:34 PM
AeroMagic Pro
By Flight
Current version: 1.1
Current revision: 3
Stats page (http://stats.grats.pw/script.php?sid=27)

Core features:

Super-heats iron, bronze, silver, steel, gold, mithril, adamantite and runite bars
Auto casts High Alchemy on your item of choice
Thorough requirement detection
Break system
Stats
100% color

Anti-bans:

Skill-hovering based on task
Moving objects examining
Mini-breaks (4-21 seconds)
Pause script if the user is typing (optional)

Supported locations (Superheat):

Falador west bank
Falador east bank
Al-kharid bank
Edgeville

Requirements:

AeroLib (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108953)
Newest Simba

How to run:
If super-heating start near the bank booths in your preferred bank, if alching run it anywhere.

[Notes]
A simple Magic-trainer I've had for quite some time. I have plans to add item-enchanting, plank-making and humidifying in the future but it's not high priority. If you'd like to see some more supported locations for the super-heater just suggest them here and I'll add them in. As well as pointing out any flaws or defects.

Keep getting this error. any help?
[SCRIPT] Failed to cast the High Alchemy spell
Successfully executed.

It will alch one item then log out right after.