PDA

View Full Version : I > Me <3

I remember first post=p
02-25-2006, 08:08 AM
Well, I guess the reason I like Kane is because we have a similar past.

At age 2 1/2 my parents divorced...It was = sucking. I sort of got depressed and sad and stuff yada yada. I don't want to go into details but I live with my mom now. Have since the break up but suprisingly my dad is way cool.

My mom and dad are way cool with each other :p I r special. Every other weekend I go to my dad's house and do stuff. (Script, build computers, swim etc.)

I'm in California US right now on vacation (with my dad woot:D) I live in washington. Washington = rain. Rain I get a day > Hurricane is Saint Luis. :(

I get decent grades but they've been going down because I am extremely depressed. Most of you are going to think I'm gay for this (wow what a surprise) but I hate Junior High. I went to Shelton View with all my friends and was the most popular kid (not to brag). ALL of my friends went to Kenmore Junior High, I went to Skyview.

My mom sent me to skyview because it's a better school. Which I totally agree with but it makes me sad to go from hero to zero in one day. I've gone from popular to nerd like... impossibly fast. So i got depressed and found the internet...and now i'm here.

My life is gay.

If you read the whole thing yay you. Here is a virtual cookie. *hands cookie*

<3 Kane
I know how ya feel ;)

XxKanexX
02-25-2006, 08:20 AM
-Takes cookie and eats- Eew, poisioned!..

My dad isn't way cool, I hate him. He left for Papu new guine to help us with money, But he's blocked me, mum and my brother from Msn, dosn't read or reply to our emails, and never sends us money.

So we're struggling. But, i still have the net. :P

And my Chocolate MILK!..

<3