PDA

View Full Version : [Mining] [AeroLib][Reflection] Davi's powerminer

Davi
05-23-2015, 01:59 AM
This is the public version of the Jr. Members AIO miner I plan on releasing in the next couple of weeks.

Key Features

Mines ores anywhere (If for some reason it isn't, tell me the location and I'll update it pronto)
Supports up to Adamantite.
Antiban
Fast detection of ore depletion
A paint to show you the status

Requirements:
Newest AeroLib (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108953)
Newest Reflection (https://github.com/Elfyyy/OSR-Reflection)
Newest Simba

Set up:
Fill in the details in the script, run while near the ore you want to mine.

Interpreter is Lape.

Please report any bugs or post programs below.

Changelog:

v1.02: Massively improved dropping of ores, clicking randomisation and added intentional misclicks.
Now supports having the pickaxe equipped as well.
v1.01: Improved the efficiency of checking if the rock is mined out. Added support for Addy.

Programs:

http://i.imgur.com/luy699I.png

VoidRanger07
05-23-2015, 04:09 AM
It's a really good script! Just one problem. I put in my username and password where i was supposed to in the script and yet it tells me that theres no username or password so it's deactivating player. Other then that it's great!

no never mind turns out i was actually putting it in the wrong spot. Great script!

jsand
05-26-2015, 01:42 AM
Great script thanks a lot!

dutchp0wner
05-27-2015, 08:11 AM
Is it possible to add granite?

dutchp0wner
05-27-2015, 08:28 AM
In other words to keep waterskins :D?
nvm fixed it myself

Pavement
05-27-2015, 08:47 AM
I have a private one quite similar to this but I have it only setup for iron in one location with 2 rock IDs. I set mine up to filter the inventory to just drop the ore so the gems are kept :)

Nice script anyway. Getting all the rock Ids must have taken a while? :P

darkdrako
06-01-2015, 06:53 PM
Very well done. Would prefer if there was faster dropping methods or recognition of ores at a faster pace.

Also would anyone teach me how to filter the inventory? Thank you

godzassassin
06-02-2015, 04:23 AM
Been running a few OSRS scripts lately as I just started on OS, but I have run into this error message "Error: Plugin(prosocks32) has not been
found" with two mining scripts now and im stumped on what to do.

EDIT : NVM i fixed it, was simple im just to stupid to realise :P

Davi
06-13-2015, 09:04 AM
Very well done. Would prefer if there was faster dropping methods or recognition of ores at a faster pace.

Also would anyone teach me how to filter the inventory? Thank you

Any faster would not be within the realms of human reaction times.

Spoola
07-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Extremely well done. Thank you so much.

Bulbasaur
07-10-2015, 05:26 AM
Doesn't drop ore in first inv if wielding pickaxe.
A little slow on clicking the next ores.

teamcap04
08-05-2015, 09:05 AM
A lot of scripts are giving me an Access Violation error and I can't even run them... including this one. However, Davi's Tanner works for me... Any suggestions? I'm a newb with this shit. Thanks

Curse
08-05-2015, 03:02 PM
A lot of scripts are giving me an Access Violation error and I can't even run them... including this one. However, Davi's Tanner works for me... Any suggestions? I'm a newb with this shit. Thanks

There was a fix for this earlier. Try following the directions here. I had the same problem. https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108953&page=15&p=1348393#post1348393

hakishakataki
09-24-2015, 12:00 AM
I really like your script, it runs really well.

I have a few problems with it.

While the mouse movement is nice, when click on the ores to mine them and drop them, it clicks the EXACT same point every time. I have been trying to mess with it to figure out how to change it.

Also anti randoms. There is another power miner that does anti randoms well, I have been working on figuring out how to move its code over. Yours seems to mine better, although his doesn't click the same spot each time.

----

How does the script know where to move the mouse before it clicks to mine the rock or drop the ore? (for trying to modify the script to get it to click different spots of the ore and rock each time)

kiwikiwi
09-24-2015, 04:39 AM
What's wrong with clicking the exact same point? Wouldn't it make it more efficient?

Dan the man
09-24-2015, 05:57 AM
What's wrong with clicking the exact same point? Wouldn't it make it more efficient?

Less human like. No human clicks the same pixel over and over again. Easier to be automatically detected.

kiwikiwi
09-24-2015, 07:13 PM
Less human like. No human clicks the same pixel over and over again. Easier to be automatically detected.

Not sure there will be high ban rates in a mining area? Mmm

Davi
10-24-2015, 12:21 PM
It shouldn't have been clicking the same pixel over and over on the previous version. But just in case I overhauled my customMouse method so it should be way more random now.

kylerodgers1994
11-26-2015, 10:08 PM
Error: Expected variable of type "Int32", got "AnsiString" at line 252, column 11 at line 252 :(

Travster
12-05-2015, 08:10 AM
thank you mate! I will try this out tomorrow or the next day when I have time (testing out others for peeps)

WYD
12-19-2015, 07:27 AM
Great script :-) Be running for 23 Hours.
https://i.gyazo.com/5793d6b75e593c4dca9555d13e913887.png

butlerofrs
12-21-2015, 07:08 PM
Error: Expected variable of type "Int32", got "AnsiString" at line 252, column 11 at line 252 :(

I got the same exact message today. Let me know if you found a solution.

kiwikiwi
12-22-2015, 12:07 AM
I got the same exact message today. Let me know if you found a solution.

Did this happen when you tried to start the script or during the script being active?

Tector
12-23-2015, 11:10 AM
Does it support granite power mining?

AFools
12-23-2015, 11:20 AM
Ask Miningboy if he could post his revised version? If not i will try look into this for you guys

butlerofrs
12-24-2015, 06:44 AM
on start

Element17
12-31-2015, 06:11 PM

Change line 252 from RSW.Init('surface', 'WorldMap', OS_SMART.ID); to
RSW.Init('WorldMap', OS_SMART.ID);

Hellzonee
01-02-2016, 05:03 PM
Does this support essence mining?

Aufi
01-02-2016, 07:32 PM
Does this support essence mining?

It's a powerminer, so nope. You could probably set it up to powermine essence, but that would be pointless :D

Hellzonee
01-03-2016, 01:05 AM
It's a powerminer, so nope. You could probably set it up to powermine essence, but that would be pointless :D

okay thank you!

Do you know of any scripts that support banking? Specifically iron or coal? It seems like all of the scripts under the osrs mining section are all powerminers

AFools
01-03-2016, 07:12 AM
okay thank you!

Do you know of any scripts that support banking? Specifically iron or coal? It seems like all of the scripts under the osrs mining section are all powerminers

It is nice to see you contributing; but do take the time to look around..

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112382 - Coal miner

you stated a essence miner?? essence is purchased from the NMZ chest - XP is best power mind or using the above script. Why would once actually want to mine essence? There so many better options to bot IMO. Unless i'm missing something.

I cannot be bothered making my own mining function right now as i'm working on something else - But i can chop & match these two + banking from my script; for your personal use.. rather than public

Snow jr
01-03-2016, 08:13 PM
yo guys,
if i try run it it says
Exception in Script: Unknown compiler directives at 5:83
please help what can I do thnx

Joopi
01-03-2016, 10:57 PM
yo guys,
if i try run it it says
Exception in Script: Unknown compiler directives at 5:83
please help what can I do thnx

It is already stated in many guides if you care to read them, but [script] -> [interpreter] and change it to Lape.

Snow jr
01-04-2016, 06:09 AM
It is already stated in many guides if you care to read them, but [script] -> [interpreter] and change it to Lape.

Ye bro i know i did it on lape but still wont work =[ i even tried to search for guides for this on youtube but could not find any kind of guides with this issue.

But thnx for help tho

Zego
01-04-2016, 07:50 AM
getting this error:

Error: Unknown declaration "Pro_InitSocket" at line 86
Compiling failed.

Tried fixing it by following ineedbot's instructions for his scripts: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115356

No luck, now getting another error:

Error: Expected variable of type "Int32", got "AnsiString" at line 252, column 11 at line 252
Compiling failed.

Has anyone managed to get it working after the recent aerolib update?

Clownhair
01-04-2016, 09:38 AM
Got banned after using it for 30-45 min. Mining south of Varrock, missclicked rocks many times when I was watching it the first 15 min.

Pretty sure the ban was because of this script as I did not receive a ban on an account running on the same ip but running a different script.

Element17
01-04-2016, 05:03 PM
Error: Expected variable of type "Int32", got "AnsiString" at line 252, column 11 at line 252
Compiling failed.

Has anyone managed to get it working after the recent aerolib update?

Please read my post...I posted how to fix that specific error in this thread...

Zego
01-05-2016, 04:21 AM
Ah shit, didn't see it.
Thanks though it did fix it.

pitch2cs
01-13-2016, 07:40 PM
does this work in motherlode mine?

Aufi
01-13-2016, 07:58 PM
does this work in motherlode mine?

It's a powerminer.

rkh3544
01-23-2016, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the script. It works beautifully. The only thing is that sometimes it says it's doing antiban and stands there, but it never goes back to mining. edit: Although it hasn't happened in the last hour. i dunno lol.

Hellzonee
01-26-2016, 01:53 AM
I think this needs an update. Barely recognizing any of the iron rocks (tested on al kharid) whereas was working perfectly 2 weeks ago.

Edit: Checked iron ores at Yanille. They seem to be working fine at that location. The ids for only al kharid and perhaps a few other locations may need updating.

Simbaguardian
01-29-2016, 01:13 AM
i got banned within 8 hours of using this script powermining in lumby lol i think the reason was 1, i didnt break because there is no break option and 2. maybe its ftp with more ban rates. other then that script is good

Hellzonee
02-06-2016, 07:25 PM
I dont think there are any working mining scripts currently :/

Krowsey
02-07-2016, 02:37 PM
I dont think there are any working mining scripts currently :/

I know right :/ I wish ineedbot had made one for mining, his woodcutting and fishing bots are superb!

AFools
02-07-2016, 02:47 PM
The guild-mining script floating around i believe was heavily 'assisted' by Ineedbot. Does it not work anymore?

Hellzonee
02-08-2016, 05:19 AM
The guild-mining script floating around i believe was heavily 'assisted' by Ineedbot. Does it not work anymore?

If you mean [OSR][Curse's Mining Catastrophe] script then no it does not work (atleast for me) anymore. I did make a post but there was no reply and even before that there were no posts for a month. There is an issue where the script does not work after going down into the guild. It might be a simple fix and I have tried a few troubleshoots but hasnt worked. I am looking to learn scripting in the summer (in school currently so cannot right now) but I was hoping to level up some skills along the way.

It is unfortunate since mining is generally one of the harder and more attention needed skill. Like Krowsy said one of Indeedbots scripts would be a great addition here. I have been asking a few people for any private scripts they might be willing to share but so far no luck.

AFools
02-08-2016, 06:16 AM
If you mean [OSR][Curse's Mining Catastrophe] script then no it does not work (atleast for me) anymore. I did make a post but there was no reply and even before that there were no posts for a month. There is an issue where the script does not work after going down into the guild. It might be a simple fix and I have tried a few troubleshoots but hasnt worked. I am looking to learn scripting in the summer (in school currently so cannot right now) but I was hoping to level up some skills along the way.

It is unfortunate since mining is generally one of the harder and more attention needed skill. Like Krowsy said one of Indeedbots scripts would be a great addition here. I have been asking a few people for any private scripts they might be willing to share but so far no luck.

If you have an account with 60 mining i can fix this for you...??

** edit i might make a quick power miner.

** Edit powerminer complete... What would you like next???

Hellzonee
02-09-2016, 01:19 AM
If you have an account with 60 mining i can fix this for you...??

** edit i might make a quick power miner.

** Edit powerminer complete... What would you like next???

Yes I do have an account with 60+ but it seems youve already fixed it. Anyway you can post it so I can test it for you?

I don't want to disturb any of your other projects but a mining script like Indeed's fishing or woodcutter would be an awesome addition. Obviously that would be a huge undertaking considering how much he has put into those scripts so I dont expect that from you anytime script . If you are able to fix the guild script and this Davi's script that would be a great help in itself.

P.S. As an addition I have noticed a lack of good smithing and runecrafting scripts if you are up for it (again, if you have the time that is :p)

AFools
02-09-2016, 02:25 AM
The powerminer uses both includes; hopefully by the end of the day it will be strictly reflection only; (without aerolib). i will then post the powerminer..

Once i have 60 mining which wont take long... i will fix the guild miner && post that too. Which 'should' not take very long to put together. I have tried to make everything as simple as possible.. so you guys can learn from it/ edit/ maintain.

PS. the power miner is pretty dam quick between rock responses! i struggled with getting it so quick a year ago. Amazing how quick we learn..

- I never got enough feedback from the scripts i posted.. so i lost interest maintaining them.. my AIO i might re-write the EZFORM then you will have a smithing script once again.

Hellzonee
02-09-2016, 03:59 AM
The powerminer uses both includes; hopefully by the end of the day it will be strictly reflection only; (without aerolib). i will then post the powerminer..

Once i have 60 mining which wont take long... i will fix the guild miner && post that too. Which 'should' not take very long to put together. I have tried to make everything as simple as possible.. so you guys can learn from it/ edit/ maintain.

PS. the power miner is pretty dam quick between rock responses! i struggled with getting it so quick a year ago. Amazing how quick we learn..

- I never got enough feedback from the scripts i posted.. so i lost interest maintaining them.. my AIO i might re-write the EZFORM then you will have a smithing script once again.

Thats great news! I look forward to seeing them! Thank you for taking the effort to simplify them for newer members like me to learn.

As for what you mentioned with the lack of feedback I've been trying to try out a variety of scripts here to help with maintenance (as it is the only thing I can do right now since I havent learned the scripting) and I'll definitely continue doing so until I can be of more use when I learn scripting in the summer.

Also I had a question about scripts like these;

you mentioned you managed to increase the speed between rock clicks but Ive always wondered if that was a good or bad thing. I thought someone consistently clicking at the same rate may seem more botlike. Is that the case? I would presume it isnt since I havent seen many people complain about being banned from the mining scripts, where repetitve clicking is a need.

Okea
05-14-2016, 02:22 PM
This script is still awesome. You'll need to update the IDs but after that it's still very effective. I enjoy the true or false misclick function as well. Thanks

vashanddou
05-29-2016, 11:46 AM
Ran this script for 13 hours, fingers crossed no bans.
Minor adjustments are needed...

1. In rimmington mine it does not detect closest iron ores and runs back and forth between to ores far apart

2. When it mines a different ore other than specified the script shuts down (very bad since misclicks were added in)

3. Dismiss randoms needs to be added in, I feel this is a big thing that is getting accounts banned.

toxjq
06-20-2016, 05:50 AM
i set it to mine iron in edge village dungeon it's mining coal

EDIT:
ran the bot for about 3 hour in remmington, banne :( behaves a lot like a bot maybe change how the drop function work? instead of dropping on full inventory once full drop one and mine. runs to farther rock when there is an available rock nearby

SlomeRunescaper
06-28-2016, 08:35 PM
Doesn't work for me. Even when I select IRON it keeps mining Clay, tried Copper and wasnt able to detect.
How to fix this?

Bulbasaur
10-28-2016, 05:52 AM
Works better.. Kinda. I didn't update IDs except some iron. I removed antiban because I won't be afking or using it really, can easily add it back in if you want xd

program MixMashPowerMinerNoCredit;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$i AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba}
{$i Reflection/Reflection.Simba}

var RockIDs, MineAnimationIDs, PickAxeIDs: TIntegerArray;
ReflectPlayer : TReflectLocalPlayer;

procedure setupScriptVars;
begin
RockIDs := [13711, 13710, 7487, 7488, 7455, 7489, 7486, 7484, 7483, 7481, 9669, 9670, 9671, 14886, 14885, 14884, 7486, 7484];
MineAnimationIDs := [624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629];
PickAxeIDs := [1265, 1273, 11920, 1275, 1271, 1269, 1267];

Me.Active := true;
Me.Name := 'USERNAME'; // Enter the account email here
Me.Pass := 'PASSWORD'; // Enter the account password here

end;

procedure randomMouseInput(pnt:Tpoint; ranx, rany:integer);
begin
case random(3) of
0:humanMMouse(pnt, ranx, rany);
1:missMouse(pnt, ranx, rany);
2:mouse(pnt, ranx, rany, mouse_move);
end;
end;

function R_TileOnMS(Tile : TPoint; var OutputPoint : TPoint; x : integer = 0; y : integer = 0; z : integer = 0):boolean;
var tempB : TBox;
begin
OutputPoint := TReflectionTiles.TileToMS(Tile, x, y, z);
tempB := intToBox(MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2);
result := PointInBox(OutputPoint, tempB);
end;

procedure doDrop;
var RSTile : TPoint;
_objects : TReflectObjectArray;
_items : TReflectInvItemArray;
i, h : integer;
begin
begin
sleep(100+random(50));
_items.GetAll;
for h:=0 to high(_items) do begin
if not inIntArray(PickAxeIDs, _items[h].getId) and itemInSlot(_items[h].getinvslot) then begin
interactSlot(_items[h].getinvSlot, 'Drop');
end;
i:=high(_objects);
end;
end;
end;

procedure Mineore;
var RSTile : TPoint;
tempObject : TReflectObject;
_objects : TReflectObjectArray;
i : integer;
begin
_objects.GetAll(ObjGame, 30);
if inIntArray(RockIDs, _objects[i].getId) then begin
RSTile := TReflectionTiles.TileToMS(_objects[i].GetTile);
if not PointInBox(RStile, AREA_MS) then begin
if TReflectionTiles.NearTile(_objects[i].GetTile, 150) then
ReflectPlayer.BlindWalkMM(_objects[i].GetTile, 5);
RSTile := TReflectionTiles.TileToMS(_objects[i].GetTile);
end;
if PointInBox(RStile, AREA_MS) then begin
Mouse(RSTile, -5, 5, mouse_left);
wait(70+random(50));
while didClick(true, 120) or (ReflectPlayer.GetAnimation <> -1) do wait(randomrange(5,20));
FFlag(0);
RSTile := _objects[i].getTile;
tempObject.GetAt(ObjGame, RSTile);
while inIntArray(RockIDs, tempObject.getID) and inIntArray(MineAnimationIDs, ReflectPlayer.GetAnimation) and isLoggedIn do begin
tempObject.GetAt(ObjGame, RSTile);
end;
end;
i := high(_objects);
end;
end;

begin
initAL;
Reflect.Setup;
setupScriptVars;
if isLoggedIn then begin
setCompass('N');
setAngle(ANGLE_HIGH);
ReflectPlayer.Create;
end;
repeat
if isLoggedIn then begin
if(getRunEnergy >= 50) and not isUsingRun then
toggleRunning(true);
if isInvFull then begin
doDrop;
end else begin
Mineore;
end;
end else begin
if loginPlayer(false) then begin
setCompass('N');
setAngle(ANGLE_HIGH);
ReflectPlayer.Create;
end;
end;
until(false);
end.

r3hab
01-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Great script it runs smoothly

Skyencez
02-21-2017, 01:22 AM
The script doesnt work this is the console when trying to compile

Compiling failed.

i have both reflection and aerolib not sure why not working

jstemper
02-21-2017, 01:25 AM
The script doesnt work this is the console when trying to compile

Compiling failed.

i have both reflection and aerolib not sure why not working

Change line 252 to this:
RSW.Init('WorldMap');

Skyencez
02-21-2017, 03:05 AM
Ah nice its working now thanks!

x mult
09-02-2017, 01:32 PM

i cant open please help me i try all scripts i know the problem on me but please tell me with video