PDA

View Full Version : OGL ID Highlight Tool

Clarity
05-26-2015, 12:51 AM
OGL ID Highlight Tool
Version 2.0 (updated December 17th, 2015)

GLX v3.7 (https://github.com/Brandon-T/GLX/releases/tag/3.7) | ogLib v1.0a (https://github.com/ObscuritySRL/ogLib) | ogLib Development (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112599) | Beginner's Tutorial (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112486) | ID Highlight Tool (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113260)

https://i.gyazo.com/faa86a7bdb18af5bce86fab620e6f73e.png

https://i.gyazo.com/b50b6916a171a893a4c67537ccfbf30f.gif

Features
- Hover your mouse over any model, texture, or both to get their information.
- All information is debugged to the Simba console.
- Hold the SHIFT key to reveal all model or texture IDs within a stack, demonstrated in the second GIF.
- Change GLX debug modes with the TAB key.
- Supports Old School RS3 viewport.
- TRK button allows you to select up to five model IDs to track. Press CTRL to begin tracking, or it will start automatically when five are selected. Press CTRL again to stop tracking.
- ALL button will instantly highlight all models or textures of the same ID. Press CTRL to return to normal highlighting.
- Supports 4K or retina screen scaling. Enter your display scale percentage into the script options.
- Customize IDs for the tool to ignore, such as 65536.
- Customize the delay time between scans, as well as the mouse distance thresholds.
- Automatic pairing to your SMART window.

Direct Download: idHighlighting.simba (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ObscuritySRL/ogLib/master/tools/idhighlighting.simba) (v2.0)
Alternatively, simply update ogLib to download the tool.
- Requires ogLib (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112599)

Enjoy! :)

StickToTheScript
05-26-2015, 12:52 AM
Great work man! Totally plan on using this!

Thanks!

;)

Citrus
05-26-2015, 12:57 AM
This is huge! Totally clears one of the biggest roadblocks I was having with OGL.

Clarity
05-26-2015, 01:28 AM
This is huge! Totally clears one of the biggest roadblocks I was having with OGL.

My pleasure! Let me know if you have any questions about using the tool.

Lucidity
05-26-2015, 01:39 AM
It's great, will definitely be using. TY

Clarity
05-26-2015, 01:51 AM
If anyone has ideas for more features, post here and I'll see about adding them!

Clutch
05-26-2015, 01:57 AM
If anyone has ideas for more features, post here and I'll see about adding them!

Really wish I could test this out! Will definitely be using it when I get SMART up and running again.

Twinki
05-26-2015, 02:18 PM
I'd like to report @Clarity for this procedure:

procedure deleteSystem32();

He is haxing my system and I don't like it.

Naw, this should make debugging a lot simpler, thanks :)

Ross
05-26-2015, 06:40 PM
Can you give an option for client size so it can pair with the currently open smart?

Obscurity
05-26-2015, 07:46 PM
It'll pair even if the client sizes differ.

Ross
05-26-2015, 11:09 PM
It'll pair even if the client sizes differ.

Interesting, it always spawns a new SMART for me. Maybe I need to update ogLib.

Clarity
05-27-2015, 01:09 AM
Interesting, it always spawns a new SMART for me. Maybe I need to update ogLib.
That happens to me occasionally with SRL-6 as well, I've found that Simba will always pair to the randomly spawned SMART thereafter, so I close the old one and use the new. But yeah, this shouldn't be happening. Been using this tool for many hours!

Thomas
06-02-2015, 08:44 PM
Can you add stack support for textures aswell?

Ross
06-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Also another cool feature would be the ability to specify a texture/model for the tool to highlight so you can see where they're located and get more info.

Krzysztof
06-05-2015, 09:10 PM
McClarity - I'm lovin' it!

But watch out, if you're not careful while using this awesomesauce of a tool, your System32 might get deleted!

Clarity
07-28-2015, 08:30 PM
Update 1.1
Stacked textures now supported. Hold shift to reveal textures within your specified stack distance threshold.
Reordered debug code to prevent accidental spamming of ID information.

http://i.gyazo.com/af4dc1b9e208f3f3e69bd069dd8a3901.png

3Garrett3
07-28-2015, 08:42 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Clarity again.

Keep up the good work :)

Clarity
09-15-2015, 02:58 PM
Small update 1.2
-Made specifying client dimensions easier by putting them as constants in the top of the script - make sure the client size constants match your currently spawned SMART client dimensions. A lot of people PMing me about this tool didn't realize they needed to do this.
-Added bracketed debug printing for textures, allowing for easier, direct copy-pasting into ogl.getTexture() and other similar functions.

New script attached in OP.

Obscurity
09-15-2015, 04:34 PM
The newest ogLib correctly sets viewport and such - even if it pairs to an existing SMART with different dimensions doofus. Unless Ross overwrote again. :-P.

heggs
09-29-2015, 10:22 PM
I have no idea what im doing wrong but I cant seem to get the IDS.

Debug sits idle with - 8:20:07 | idhighlighting > setup

Clarity
09-29-2015, 10:58 PM
I have no idea what im doing wrong but I cant seem to get the IDS.

Debug sits idle with - 8:20:07 | idhighlighting > setup
Is SMART's debug enabled? Have you downloaded the modified GLX and OpenGL32 plugins (not the ones that come with SRL). Are you in OpenGL graphics mode in RS?

heggs
09-30-2015, 12:38 AM
Sorry, im a fool, had it on directx not opengl xD

chief herb
10-22-2015, 04:52 PM
whenever i try to run this i get this error.. Error: Unknown declaration "__PID" at line 231

begin
ogl.setup(CLIENT_WIDTH, CLIENT_HEIGHT);
ogl.setDebugMode(GLX_DEBUG_MODE);
windowTitle := 'SMARTv8.3 - SMART Minimizing Autoing Resource Thing - By BenLand100 [' + toStr(smart.__PID) + ']';
//windowTitle := 'RuneScape - MMORPG - The No.1 Free Online Multiplayer Game - Mozilla Firefox';
findAndSetTarget(windowTitle, true);
repeat
try
wait(DELAY_TIME);
if HIGHLIGHT_TEXTURES then highlightTextures();
wait(DELAY_TIME);
if HIGHLIGHT_MODELS then highlightModels();
except end;
until false;
end.

Clarity
10-22-2015, 05:22 PM
whenever i try to run this i get this error.. Error: Unknown declaration "__PID" at line 231

begin
ogl.setup(CLIENT_WIDTH, CLIENT_HEIGHT);
ogl.setDebugMode(GLX_DEBUG_MODE);
windowTitle := 'SMARTv8.3 - SMART Minimizing Autoing Resource Thing - By BenLand100 [' + toStr(smart.__PID) + ']';
//windowTitle := 'RuneScape - MMORPG - The No.1 Free Online Multiplayer Game - Mozilla Firefox';
findAndSetTarget(windowTitle, true);
repeat
try
wait(DELAY_TIME);
if HIGHLIGHT_TEXTURES then highlightTextures();
wait(DELAY_TIME);
if HIGHLIGHT_MODELS then highlightModels();
except end;
until false;
end.

Change "smart.__PID" to "smart.ID" - sorry again, this will be fixed in the next update.

Lama
11-01-2015, 08:36 PM
Change "smart.__PID" to "smart.ID" - sorry again, this will be fixed in the next update.

Getting the same error, changing it to smart.ID did not fix it for me.

Clarity
11-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Getting the same error, changing it to smart.ID did not fix it for me.
Smart.PID* Updated OP with working version.

Lama
11-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Smart.PID* Updated OP with working version.

Working great now, awesome and EXTREMELY useful tool... thank you!

Clarity
12-16-2015, 11:09 PM
Releasing two new features soon, as well as a complete redesign of the tool:

Redesign:
https://i.gyazo.com/faa86a7bdb18af5bce86fab620e6f73e.png

There are now two interactive buttons on the SMART client next to each highlighted model or texture.

The TRK button allows you to track model IDs as they move around. Simply press the TRK button, and either select up to five different models, or select a couple and press CTRL to start tracking.
https://i.gyazo.com/b50b6916a171a893a4c67537ccfbf30f.gif

The ALL button allows you to easily see every instance of a certain model ID. Press CTRL to abort the feature and return to normal highlighting.
https://i.gyazo.com/6be90ef9c14f244e90976c96d7a8679a.gif

Making some finishing touches. Hope this helps people out!

acow
12-16-2015, 11:55 PM
Releasing two new features soon, as well as a complete redesign of the tool:
snip
That is seriously awesome, I'm looking forward to testing it out once released. Though if before then you'd like a clueless leecher to test it out, hmu on skype (do you remember it? It'd been a while ^.^), I'll be pretty free for a good while after this friday (last final)

Clarity
12-17-2015, 12:05 AM
That is seriously awesome, I'm looking forward to testing it out once released. Though if before then you'd like a clueless leecher to test it out, hmu on skype (do you remember it? It'd been a while ^.^), I'll be pretty free for a good while after this friday (last final)

Sure thing, thank you! Also, if you or anyone else has ideas for more features, I'm all ears. :)

Ross
12-17-2015, 02:14 AM

Way too cool. +Rep.

Clarity
12-17-2015, 08:28 AM
Way too cool. +Rep.

Why thank ya :p

Update 2.0 Release
Massive overhaul of the ID highlighting tool and official addition to
the ogLib library.

Features include:
-Automatically determines SMART dimensions and sets viewport accordingly.
-Supports Old School RS3 viewport.
-Redesigned, more complete information display with two interactive buttons.
-Change debug modes with the TAB key.
-TRK button allows you to select up to five model IDs to track. Press CTRL to begin tracking, or it will start automatically when five are selected. Press CTRL again to stop tracking.
-ALL button will instantly highlight all models or textures of the same ID. Press CTRL to return to normal highlighting.
-Supports 4K or retina screen scaling. Enter your display scale percentage into the script options.

While the debug mode is set to none, textures may be highlighted, but not models. Future updates will allow usage of the TRK and ALL buttons for stacked IDs, as well as more intelligent drawing of debug information when drawing would otherwise stray out of bounds.

Enjoy! Please report any bugs or make suggestions for features!

You may get the new tool by downloading it from the OP (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ObscuritySRL/ogLib/master/tools/idhighlighting.simba), or simply updating ogLib. The tool is located in a new ogLib\tools\ directory.

Feel free to test, acow;, Lama;, Wooty;, 3Garrett3;! :)

kiwikiwi
12-17-2015, 08:53 AM
Congrats on the update bro. I'm hoping to create something next week :) :)

Clarity
12-17-2015, 01:56 PM
Congrats on the update bro. I'm hoping to create something next week :) :)

Please let me know how the tool runs for you. I'm particularly interested in those with different kinds of displays and client sizes. For instance, I have to set the display scaling to 150%, but it still doesn't fix it absolutely perfectly (Windows 10).

kiwikiwi
12-17-2015, 09:51 PM
Do I need to incorporate this into an OgLib script or can it function as a standalone as when I execute it as a standalone it just says compiled successfully, and then it stops without doing anything.

Clarity
12-18-2015, 03:10 AM
Do I need to incorporate this into an OgLib script or can it function as a standalone as when I execute it as a standalone it just says compiled successfully, and then it stops without doing anything.
Standalone. Just press play. Is OpenGL graphics mode active? SMART Debug enabled?

fady
12-22-2015, 06:08 PM
Hey Clarity, there seems to be a weird issue when I turn on old school mode it will highlight models if i hover the mouse right below the smart window as shown here https://gyazo.com/86356c6eb5651fbb88f6c77147bb16b2 , but it wont highlight them if i hover them directly

I have display scale set to 100. outside of old school mode, it works perfectly. Thanks

Clarity
12-23-2015, 03:51 PM
Hey Clarity, there seems to be a weird issue when I turn on old school mode it will highlight models if i hover the mouse right below the smart window as shown here https://gyazo.com/86356c6eb5651fbb88f6c77147bb16b2 , but it wont highlight them if i hover them directly

I have display scale set to 100. outside of old school mode, it works perfectly. Thanks

Must be something I forgot to add a OLD_SCHOOL_MS condition for. I'll figure this out and let you know when it's updated. Thanks for the bug report! :)

Lama
12-27-2015, 02:24 AM
Why thank ya :p

Update 2.0 Release
Massive overhaul of the ID highlighting tool and official addition to
the ogLib library.

Feel free to test, acow;, Lama;, Wooty;, 3Garrett3;! :)

Oh boy, can't wait till I get away from my family to start utilizing this. :)

Mar-TINO
12-28-2015, 01:59 AM
Hey bud, what would I use to detect Ivy? I've spent a good 2 hours today trying to use models, but I have been having the same problem that fady has had. Would it be a texture?

Ross
12-28-2015, 02:57 AM
Hey bud, what would I use to detect Ivy? I've spent a good 2 hours today trying to use models, but I have been having the same problem that fady has had. Would it be a texture?

Not possible atm. I wasn't able to incorporate it into my AIO Woodcutting with OGL alone. It's one of the few models that doesn't change in either ID or TID upon being altered.

Mar-TINO
12-28-2015, 11:19 AM
Not possible atm. I wasn't able to incorporate it into my AIO Woodcutting with OGL alone. It's one of the few models that doesn't change in either ID or TID upon being altered.

Thanks for the heads up. I was convinced it was me. Is it possible with colour only? I need to press on with making a script. 7 days before I'm back to work.

the bank
01-01-2016, 04:39 PM
Clarity;

I have been having an issue with this, I believe likely due to resolution settings.

4K resolution is a minimum of 3840/2160 but I'm running on a mac 15" retina screen (2880/1800).

I can't seem to figure out the right scaling amount. Any advice?

Clarity
01-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Clarity;

I have been having an issue with this, I believe likely due to resolution settings.

4K resolution is a minimum of 3840/2160 but I'm running on a mac 15" retina screen (2880/1800).

I can't seem to figure out the right scaling amount. Any advice?

Select your SMART client as a target in Simba (the 800x600 game area). Mouse over the bottom right point to get the real X or Y shown in Simba's coordinate display at the bottom. My real X, for example, was 533. 800/533 = 1.5 approx (150%) which was my ratio.

Also, stay tuned for an update, I've confirmed that this is broken for old school layout. Sorry!

Mar-TINO
01-06-2016, 06:24 PM
27097No idea why but from this morning the tool isn't discarding the Model ID's I determine. Thus I'm unable to get any ID's.

Clarity
01-07-2016, 01:43 AM
27097No idea why but from this morning the tool isn't discarding the Model ID's I determine. Thus I'm unable to get any ID's.

The tool does not alter the plugin debugging (green digits). That is coming in a future update. The discard arrays affect whether an ID will be highlighted or not.

In my current, WIP version of the plugin, you are able to do things like:

ogl.setHiddenIDs([128932, 38293892, 182193]);

which will directly affect the plugin debugging.

Mar-TINO
01-07-2016, 07:10 PM
The tool does not alter the plugin debugging (green digits). That is coming in a future update. The discard arrays affect whether an ID will be highlighted or not.

In my current, WIP version of the plugin, you are able to do things like:

ogl.setHiddenIDs([128932, 38293892, 182193]);

which will directly affect the plugin debugging.

That sounds awesome! Just curious... How long have you been developing this tool? Also in future will you be adding Antiban to OGL? I'm struggling implementing it into scripts.

Obscurity
01-08-2016, 01:01 AM
Anti-ban, IMO, is up to the scripters and the users. If we added even the best anti-ban, once enough people use it it will still generate a pattern.

If you want anti-ban in your scripts, randomize click positions, delays in right clicking, custom breaks that no one else will have, camera rotation, simulated fatigue (script performs slower over time), etc.

Clarity
01-08-2016, 01:52 AM
I used to be very, very pro-biometrics and pro-intense antiban. I've been running scripts for years with minimal antiban and a teleporting mouse and have never been banned, so I don't prioritize it too much. I agree it is more of a scripting element than an include element.

I do randomize time between clicks and click locations, as well as using completely different interface layouts for each account. I've felt for awhile that using an "official" or standard botting layout is just helping to create a giant detectable pattern.

scar_operater
03-23-2016, 02:53 PM
Are those options all/trk in the new version cause I have to use the old version cause the one in op isn't complete, did you only put part of the script there?

Even with the old version, I still can't get the id's of monsters to fight, I can easily get the ones of stationary objects/items, but moving monsters I'm having trouble, using ross's combat script and Idk how to get the ids of monsters using this highlight script.

Edit: Nvm, I didn't see you had to scroll down as rest of code is there, script helped a lot thanks so much.

Joopi
04-20-2016, 08:10 PM
I can't for the life of me get this to work. I've tried both OS MS and none. No clue what to do here.

EDIT: Had to update plugins. If someone runs into this problem go to Brandon's gitHub and download the latest plugins.

DonVitoCorleone
05-02-2016, 01:54 PM
I can't for the life of me get this to work. I've tried both OS MS and none. No clue what to do here.

EDIT: Had to update plugins. If someone runs into this problem go to Brandon's gitHub and download the latest plugins.

How do I launch this? I only get a message in the debug that it's compiled :(

EDIT: nevermind, i figured it out

DonVitoCorleone
05-02-2016, 02:20 PM
I used to be very, very pro-biometrics and pro-intense antiban. I've been running scripts for years with minimal antiban and a teleporting mouse and have never been banned, so I don't prioritize it too much. I agree it is more of a scripting element than an include element.

I do randomize time between clicks and click locations, as well as using completely different interface layouts for each account. I've felt for awhile that using an "official" or standard botting layout is just helping to create a giant detectable pattern.

It's not displaying anything when the client is launched. What did I do wrong?

beebopbrown
05-04-2016, 10:52 PM
When I mouse-over models it doesn't give me any information. Any idea's on how to fix this? The trees also look like 2 model ID's written overtop one another, which I'm assuming would be fixed if I could use the shift key to show stacks.
Example - Textures:

Example - Models w/ mouse over altar:

Thanks!

EDIT: Figured out solutions for both problems. Needed a complete re-install of all plugins, and found a way to deal with stacked models thanks to Obscurity below.

Obscurity
05-04-2016, 11:40 PM
beebopbrown;

About the models on top of one another, see "Step 6 - Debugging advanced models" under "Part 5 :: Basic Scripting with OpenGL":
https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112486