PDA

View Full Version : Can't run any scripts.

Michael Bruv
06-07-2015, 01:51 AM
I get this when I try run any script:

For more information, visit http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5410
SRL Compiled in 15 msec
Attempting to pair to a smart client..
No free clients to pair to
Failed to pair to any smart previously spawned smart clients
Attempting to spawn a client
Failed To Find Java.exe or Javaw.exe. Please add ...\JRE\Bin to your PATH environment variable.
Grabbing your best world...
Fatal Error: Unable to spawn a SMART client
HINT: Make sure you have the lastest java version, and try running simba as admin
Successfully executed.

I have Java 7 32+64bit installed.
In my system variables I have set PATH as so: %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\Sy stem32\Wbem;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin
Every other application that uses java is running completely fine and is having no trouble at finding java, in cmd I can type java and it will return with all the information that should come back if it were installed correctly.
I've tried reinstalling everything including Simba and shit and still no-go.

Please help!

KeepBotting
06-07-2015, 02:30 AM
Swearing is not allowed on the SRL forums, please adjust your post accordingly. Other users will be more inclined to help you if your language isn't vulgar.

As far as fixing your issue, you can:

Uninstall all versions of Java currently installed
Reboot
Install Java 7 32-bit or Java 8 32-bit
Reboot
Attempt to run a script again

Michael Bruv
06-07-2015, 02:52 AM
Swearing is not allowed on the SRL forums, please adjust your post accordingly. Other users will be more inclined to help you if your language isn't vulgar.

As far as fixing your issue, you can:

Uninstall all versions of Java currently installed
Reboot
Install Java 7 32-bit or Java 8 32-bit
Reboot
Attempt to run a script again

Sorry about my language; I've been trying to sort this out for nearly 6 hours now, it's getting really frustrating. The fix you supplied unfortunately didn't work aswell :/

Michael Bruv
06-07-2015, 05:14 AM
I've took my whole Simba folder and placed it on a mates computer to see if it would work and it did however I can't bot on my mates computer so can someone give me some guidance on what to do to be able to run scripts on my own computer.

Harrier
06-07-2015, 06:02 AM
You have to remember that the SRL-OSR include is outdated and isn't maintained

Michael Bruv
06-07-2015, 06:58 AM
You have to remember that the SRL-OSR include is outdated and isn't maintained

I just want to know the fix for smart to locate java, it worked on my mates computer, but will refuse to work on mine.

Harrier
06-07-2015, 01:17 PM
I just want to know the fix for smart to locate java, it worked on my mates computer, but will refuse to work on mine.
You'll have to port the SRL-6 methods for finding the path.