PDA

View Full Version : "Error: Unknown declaration "TReflectWidget" on Login w/ reflection scrips

EZ41
06-14-2015, 10:13 PM
I was working on a script I was writing, then I started getting an error with Treflectwidgets on the login.simba file when I tried to run my script.

I've now re-installed simba a couple times, everything goes fine until I start a script, then there is a reflection update, it tells me to re-start my script, then I get this error.

Color and aerolib scripts run OK, when reflection is added , I try to run the script again, the Login.simba file opens and I get the error: Error: Unknown declaration "TReflectWidget" at line 45

Help, please.

Hoodz
06-14-2015, 10:23 PM
I was working on a script I was writing, then I started getting an error with Treflectwidgets on the login.simba file when I tried to run my script.

I've now re-installed simba a couple times, everything goes fine until I start a script, then there is a reflection update, it tells me to re-start my script, then I get this error.

Color and aerolib scripts run OK, when reflection is added , I try to run the script again, the Login.simba file opens and I get the error: Error: Unknown declaration "TReflectWidget" at line 45

Help, please.
https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111662
read the last few posts.

EZ41
06-15-2015, 01:39 AM
thanks!