PDA

View Full Version : [Smithing] [RS3] ClarityBurialArmour

Clarity
06-21-2015, 01:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PtZTl1D.png

Version 2.2 (updated November 18th, 2015)

http://i.gyazo.com/783d1109f74a903812b84456ebecb418.png http://puu.sh/kRIK8/e8c9f6a627.png

Features

OpenGL
ezForm allows you to change script settings during a script run.
Smiths any ingot material (Iron, Steel, Mithril, Adamantite, or Runite) and any ingot tier (I, II, or III).
Always smiths the assigned item, and adapts to changed assignments.
Uses keybinds as well as clicking.
Automatically interrupts smithing to attack wandering ancestor spirits for extra respect.
Refills the smelter with ores when you have run out.
Progress paint with 100% accurate XP and respect tracking.
Automatically downloads progress paint to your computer.
Automatically checks for and downloads updated script versions.

Instructions & Setup

Ensure you have the latest versions of the ogLib (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112599) include and GLX (https://github.com/Brandon-T/GLX/releases/tag/3.7) plugin. Refer to the OpenGL Tutorial (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112486) if you need help with this.
Download Obscurity's ezForm.simba (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ObscuritySRL/eZForm/master/ezForm.simba) and place it it your Simba\Includes\ folder.
Download Brandon's ProSocks.dll (https://github.com/Brandon-T/ProSocks/releases/download/v0.3/ProSocks.dll) plugin and place it inside your Simba\Plugins\ folder.
Download the script via this post's attachment.
Start Simba with administrator privileges if paint downloading issues occur.
Make sure you somewhat follow the picture above for interface layout. Do NOT use SRL-6 settings. You can move things around if you wish (inventory can be somewhere else, minimap on the bottom instead, et cetera).
Ensure you have runes and a magic weapon (or arrows and ranged weapon) equipped and ready for ancestor slaying.
Ensure you have coal as well as your chosen ingot material inside your inventory.
Start the script while standing near the anvils, with a full inventory of the ingot you wish to use for the script duration.

Rewards

Experience rates greatly depend on the ingots you are using. As always, there are cheap and slow, coupled with fast and expensive methods.
You earn 1.00% Respect for every 10,000 XP gained while smithing. You earn 0.10% Respect for every ancestor spirit killed.
Gold & Royale Cannons (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Royale_dwarf_multicannon), and other rewards from gaining respect. Gold holds 60 cannonballs, Royale holds 90.
Auto-refilling cannon!
Unlocking all rewards is a requirement for the Trimmed Completionist Cape.

SCRIPT DOWNLOAD: 26914

Questions/Issues?
Please ensure your ogLib, GLX, and Simba installations are up to date before posting. If you encounter a bug that is not easy to explain, please provide the debug log and a relevant screenshot so I can work to fix it as quickly as possible. If something went wrong, it is very likely user error, so check to make sure you followed the instructions exactly.

Best of luck in your botting endeavors,
~Clarity

srlMW
06-21-2015, 01:53 AM
Congratulations on another fantastic release!

http://i.imgur.com/45O2r73.png?1

Clarity
06-21-2015, 02:02 AM
Congratulations on another fantastic release!
It's my pleasure!

I haven't had much time to test for extended periods, but it should run smoothly. If not, please let me know :)

Edit: I have tested Steel & Mithril with no issues so far. Fixed an issue with Adamant and Runite not functioning very well. All other updates from now on will be uploaded to pastebin and automatically downloaded by the script.

Akantor
06-21-2015, 03:53 AM
I'm gonna use the hell outta this at some point.

Clarity
06-21-2015, 08:00 PM
I'm gonna use the hell outta this at some point.

Haha, go crazy :)

yourule97
06-21-2015, 08:49 PM
Reported, "doNothing" procedure stole my passwords and credit card info :p

Just kidding!

I was actually in the process of developing an artisan's workshop bot myself, but the ogLib seems much more powerful!

srlMW
06-21-2015, 09:03 PM
I was actually in the process of developing an artisan's workshop bot myself, but the ogLib seems much more powerful!

It definitely is, it can handle far more complexity and with the added bonus of having less lines of work needed. I'd use it but for now I'm happy just learning colour first.

KeepBotting
06-21-2015, 09:38 PM
Impressive release, the community has needed an Artisans' Workshop script for some time.

SmallP3n0r
06-22-2015, 01:33 AM
Congratulations on the release! Cam't wait to test this out.

Clarity
06-22-2015, 02:23 PM
Lol. Going to assume the script is broken now. Updating soon.

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/artisans-workshop-update?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

Good news is though, an awesome auto-reloading cannon reward was added to the reward shop this update!

iriep12345
06-22-2015, 02:59 PM
thanks for making this script i've been waiting for artisans for a while..its too bad..they updated it.. :'(

Clarity
06-22-2015, 04:51 PM
thanks for making this script i've been waiting for artisans for a while..its too bad..they updated it.. :'(

No worries, I'm almost done updating it. This game update actually made the activity much easier, along with better rewards.

Clarity
06-22-2015, 06:09 PM
Script updated. Works fine now with latest RS update :)

Now everyone can go unlock that awesome auto-refilling cannon!

Set it up somewhat like so (because it is OGL, interfaces can be wherever...in fact I recommend you don't follow this layout exactly):

http://i.gyazo.com/bfe28ca2f88b3781813b64121b9d4167.png

Just make sure inventory and the armour interface, as well as XP, are visible.

Taric
06-22-2015, 07:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OGX2iw7.png?1

This script got me 99 smithing in 8 minutes. Clarity is ogl god confirmed.

Grats on the release dude! Hopefully I'll have a better proggy to give you in a few hours :p

Clarity
06-23-2015, 04:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/OGX2iw7.png?1

This script got me 99 smithing in 8 minutes. Clarity is ogl god confirmed.

Grats on the release dude! Hopefully I'll have a better proggy to give you in a few hours :p

Haha, was that an XP reading error on my part, or were you messing around with the functions?

3zx
06-23-2015, 11:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/j16wvJ4.png
thanks clarity <3

edit: when it ran out of bars it got stuck at which ores to deposit

http://i.imgur.com/4PPoaM2.png

Clarity
06-23-2015, 03:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Rc7KOM5.png
thanks clarity <3

Hope it runs well for you! :)

Edit: Seems as if dialogue textures and a lot of other colors/stuff were updated on Monday. Gonna have to make a quick update to ogLib for the dialogues to work.

Obscurity
06-24-2015, 10:18 PM
I've updated ogLib. All dialogue methods, such as those posted by 3zx, used in this script should now function properly. Or at least I hope so. :).

Clarity
06-25-2015, 03:01 PM
I've updated ogLib. All dialogue methods, such as those posted by 3zx, used in this script should now function properly. Or at least I hope so. :).

The real MVP :) Uploading a 1.3 soon with some optimizations.

adc
06-25-2015, 06:59 PM
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but the script just clicks all over the screen on random stuff; I have Steel I ingots in my inventory, iron and coal in my inventory, and all the necessary tabs on display (inventory and minigame tab) as far as I know. Other than that, my setup mimics the default SRL-6 layout. Latest version of OGLib and the required plugins/the script.

I also get a ton of Access Violation errors on run. It usually takes 5~ tries to get it even running.

Obscurity
06-25-2015, 08:56 PM
Other than that, my setup mimics the default SRL-6 layout.

$10 - wanna bet, Clarity? :P.

adc
06-25-2015, 09:40 PM
$10 - wanna bet, Clarity? :P.

If there're any other settings I need to modify (Resizable screen size?), I can't see it listed in the OGL beginner's scripting guide or this thread. I was under the impression that, as long as the necessary interfaces were open, it would be fine no matter my screen setup.

Edit: Figured it out. I had to set the screen to resizable but also had to manually edit the game interface to drag the game screen across the entire SMART area. Working correctly now, though I had to modify the box it drew the instructions from (it was returning blank).

Obscurity
06-25-2015, 10:15 PM
Figured it out.

I figured that's what it was. :P.

That said, thank you! Rather than simply posting and waiting for us to reply with possible causes, you looked into it a bit and solved it. I like users like you - stick around! :).

Clarity
06-26-2015, 09:58 AM
Version 1.3 has been posted to pastebin, and your script should auto-update.

-Added ASSIGNMENT_WAIT, which can be customized to delay the script's reactions to changing assignments.
-Added more failsafes.
-Added automatic closing of interfaces if they are blocking a wandering ancestor.

Stay tuned for some updates for fixing burst pipes! :)

ilurvdacake
06-30-2015, 07:52 PM
Error: Unknown declaration "countDown" at line 22
Compiling failed.

Is the error message I get when trying to run, the script is also on V1.2 and doesn't auto update, have you got a link to your pastebin?

Clarity
06-30-2015, 08:02 PM
Error: Unknown declaration "countDown" at line 22
Compiling failed.

Is the error message I get when trying to run, the script is also on V1.2 and doesn't auto update, have you got a link to your pastebin?

An update to ogLib broke the script, as countDowns were modified to tCountDown.

1.4 has been uploaded with the fix. You can download it in the OP.

ilurvdacake
06-30-2015, 08:26 PM

Fantastic working great, thanks for the quick reply! :)

Clarity
06-30-2015, 08:54 PM
Fantastic working great, thanks for the quick reply! :)

No problem, let me know if there are any other issues! :)

ilurvdacake
06-30-2015, 09:24 PM
No problem, let me know if there are any other issues! :)

One thing I did notice after babysitting for a while, I've noticed it doesn't change to what the current item is, except for the initial one.

Clarity
06-30-2015, 09:30 PM
One thing I did notice after babysitting for a while, I've noticed it doesn't change to what the current item is, except for the initial one.

Interesting. I'll look into that. It should be updating as soon as the assignment changes, with a randomized delay.

ilurvdacake
07-03-2015, 10:34 PM
Interesting. I'll look into that. It should be updating as soon as the assignment changes, with a randomized delay.

Ok turns out that works fine I was just being stupid, the only problem is depositing ores, it opens the menu to deposit ores, however it doesn't select any ores to deposit and moves on to withdrawing ingots after a few mins.

Obscurity
07-04-2015, 05:50 PM
currentAssignment := replaceRegExpr('^.*Current Instructions ([A-z]+).*$',ogl.getChars().parseAlpha().toString(),'$1' ,true);

It would always fail to change my assignment, but that fixes it.

Clarity
07-04-2015, 06:50 PM
currentAssignment := replaceRegExpr('^.*Current Instructions ([A-z]+).*$',ogl.getChars().parseAlpha().toString(),'$1' ,true);

It would always fail to change my assignment, but that fixes it.Forgot to add that in, will do in next update.

Obscurity
07-04-2015, 07:01 PM
Forgot to add that in, will do in next update.
Also, fails to get respect:
replaceRegExpr('^.*Current respect ([0-9]+)%.*$',ogl.getChars().toString(),'$1',true).parse Int();

MMOSaga
07-16-2015, 02:24 PM
Does it support legacy mode interface?

Also when I run the script it just stays there and does nothing..

Clarity
07-16-2015, 08:44 PM
Does it support legacy mode interface?

Also when I run the script it just stays there and does nothing..

No it does not, but there should be no need for you to use Legacy mode, can you switch to this layout while botting?
Do you have the correct plugins installed, and running OpenGL graphics mode?

MMOSaga
07-16-2015, 09:21 PM
No it does not, but there should be no need for you to use Legacy mode, can you switch to this layout while botting?
Do you have the correct plugins installed, and running OpenGL graphics mode?

Yes I know, just wanted to use Legacy World thats all, less people online more fun for us botters. :D

I have everything installed correctly, OpenGL as my graphic mode.

Clarity
07-16-2015, 09:23 PM
Yes I know, just wanted to use Legacy World thats all, less people online more fun for us botters. :D

I have everything installed correctly, OpenGL as my graphic mode.

Could you post a screenshot? If I can't tell by the picture I'll be happy to help you over teamview.

MMOSaga
07-16-2015, 09:46 PM
Could you post a screenshot? If I can't tell by the picture I'll be happy to help you over teamview.

Sorry I can't upload links yet. =/ I've tried everything possible to get it working, even re-installed Simba completely. The script starts as it should but it just stands there, no script paint is shown or anything. But it says that the script is running which is strange.

Lucidity
07-16-2015, 09:52 PM
Sorry I can't upload links yet. =/ I've tried everything possible to get it working, even re-installed Simba completely. The script starts as it should but it just stands there, no script paint is shown or anything. But it says that the script is running which is strange.

If you have the plugins updater set to automatically update, your plugins probably got overwritten at some point, try replacing them again

MMOSaga
07-16-2015, 10:10 PM

If you have the plugins updater set to automatically update, your plugins probably got overwritten at some point, try replacing them again

Got it working, finally! will take it for a test drive 6-10 hours and then leave feedback once I'm done.

Clarity
07-16-2015, 11:13 PM
Got it working, finally! will take it for a test drive 6-10 hours and then leave feedback once I'm done.

Glad to hear it. Good luck! :) Post a progress report if you get a nice one!

MMOSaga
07-16-2015, 11:28 PM
Glad to hear it. Good luck! :) Post a progress report if you get a nice one!

For some reason the paint isn't showing at all but the script works fine.

Clarity
07-16-2015, 11:29 PM
For some reason the paint isn't showing at all but the script works fine.

Have you toggled the debug on the SMART console? Press the "Enable Debug" button below RS if it is showing.

MMOSaga
07-16-2015, 11:56 PM
Have you toggled the debug on the SMART console? Press the "Enable Debug" button below RS if it is showing.

Ok, that fixed it. But here is another problem now. No stats except from time runing it.
http://i.imgur.com/PLsx075.png

Lucidity
07-17-2015, 12:08 AM
edit :
Woah.. read the wrong post sorry

Clarity
07-18-2015, 09:04 AM
Ok, that fixed it. But here is another problem now. No stats except from time runing it.
http://i.imgur.com/PLsx075.png

The XP and respect tracking works only if you have an overall XP tracker visible on the interface. Did you enable that?
I will add support for the Smithing XP tracker as well in a bit.

Grimxxdeath223
07-23-2015, 05:53 PM

Hey Clarity. I downloaded what you have on the original post but I still get the tCountDown error. Any idea why?

EDIT: I hope it is something I messed up and is just a simple fix. Clarity;

Clarity
07-27-2015, 03:28 AM
Hey Clarity. I downloaded what you have on the original post but I still get the tCountDown error. Any idea why?

EDIT: I hope it is something I messed up and is just a simple fix. Clarity;

SRL-6 ported the tCountDown type from ogLib without accounting for duplicate declarations, so until a fix is released you should remove the tCountDown methods from SRL-6's time.simba. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Grimxxdeath223
07-27-2015, 03:34 PM
SRL-6 ported the tCountDown type from ogLib without accounting for duplicate declarations, so until a fix is released you should remove the tCountDown methods from SRL-6's time.simba. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Okay, I did that. Now I get this Error: Operator "OR" not compatible with types "AnsiString" and "(False=0, True=1)" at line 318. I did just recently update my ogLib not sure if that broke it.

Clarity
07-27-2015, 03:40 PM
Okay, I did that. Now I get this Error: Operator "OR" not compatible with types "AnsiString" and "(False=0, True=1)" at line 318. I did just recently update my ogLib not sure if that broke it.
Yes, ogLib was updated without any backwards compatibility (cough cough.. Obscurity;..), causing production.hasProducion() to now return a string instead of a boolean. Any script using the function is now broken.

The script will work with the older version of production.simba, I am getting home in about two hours and will upload a fix then. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Grimxxdeath223
07-27-2015, 04:30 PM
Yes, ogLib was updated without any backwards compatibility (cough cough.. Obscurity;..), causing production.hasProducion() to now return a string instead of a boolean. Any script using the function is now broken.

The script will work with the older version of production.simba, I am getting home in about two hours and will upload a fix then. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Of course, yesterday I update my ogLib to make one script work and now it breaks another. Can't wait to try this out once you fix it.

Obscurity
07-27-2015, 07:43 PM
Simply change any:
if production.hasProduction() then
To
if production.hasProduction()='production' then

if production.hasProgress() then
To
if production.hasProduction()='progress' then

if production.hasChooseATool() then
To
if production.hasProduction()='chooseatool' then

Clarity
07-28-2015, 02:45 AM
Updated to account for latest ogLib. Have not tested, so let me know if something goes wrong.
Grimxxdeath223;

Grimxxdeath223
07-28-2015, 10:24 AM
Updated to account for latest ogLib. Have not tested, so let me know if something goes wrong.
Grimxxdeath223;

After making the tweaks to time.simba, it finally compiles! Now, when it starts, it just spam clicks the anvil over and over again.

ClarityBurialArmour v1.5 || 91650 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v1.5 || 92742 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v1.5 || 94115 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v1.5 || 95488 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v1.5 || 97407 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v1.5 || 98577 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.

Clarity
07-28-2015, 06:31 PM
After making the tweaks to time.simba, it finally compiles! Now, when it starts, it just spam clicks the anvil over and over again.

ClarityBurialArmour v1.5 || 91650 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v1.5 || 92742 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v1.5 || 94115 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v1.5 || 95488 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v1.5 || 97407 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v1.5 || 98577 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.

Alright, looks like I couldn't patch it blindly - I will go test it out today.

Grimxxdeath223
07-28-2015, 09:31 PM

Please do. I have really wanted to use this for awhile now to get my smithing lvl up. And thank you in advance for the work you are doing!

Lstew51
08-03-2015, 07:20 PM
rror: Duplicate declaration "tCountDown" at line 536
Compiling failed.
Error: Duplicate declaration "tCountDown" at line 536
Compiling failed.

Lstew51
08-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Will this be updated? Id love to use this script.

Grimxxdeath223
08-09-2015, 07:22 PM
Clarity; is there any update on this? I am sure you are busy with other scripts, just curious if there was any word on if this would be up and running again.

bucko
08-21-2015, 02:35 AM

Any luck? I need another 10% respect and id rather bot do it manually

Cubz
09-01-2015, 12:43 PM

Any chance you've had time with this?

09-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Has anyone got the script working on their own?

Obscurity
09-01-2015, 04:44 PM
What's not working with it? I don't have access to Simba or anything other then my phone, but might be able to give an idea. I read something about it spam clicking the anvil - if that's the case, can someone post the procedure/function in SIMBA tags?

09-01-2015, 08:01 PM
What's not working with it? I don't have access to Simba or anything other then my phone, but might be able to give an idea. I read something about it spam clicking the anvil - if that's the case, can someone post the procedure/function in SIMBA tags?

{PROCEDURE -- useAnvil
Purpose: Finds and clicks on nearby anvils to smith on.
Comments: None.}
procedure useAnvil();
var
anvilModels: glModelArray;
anvilTPA: TPointArray;
cd: tCountDown;
begin
cd.setTime(10000);
repeat
ClarityDebug('Clicking on a nearby anvil.');
if (anvilModels := ogl.getModels(55438310)).indexes then
begin
anvilTPA := ogl.getClientMidPoint().closest(anvilModels);
if (random(rightClick) = 0) then
mouse.rightClickOption(anvilTPA[0].adjustPosition(0, - 10).randomizePointEllipse(10), ['Smith Anvil'])
else
mouse.click(anvilTPA[0].adjustPosition(0, - 10).randomizePointEllipse(10));
currentAssignment := ogl.getChars(IntToBox(90, 87, 187, 106)).toString();
end;
waitFlag;
wait(random(650, 1150));
until (production.hasProduction() = 'progress') or cd.isFinished();
nextReaction.setTime(random(150, 550));
end;

Obscurity
09-01-2015, 08:39 PM
Well, from looking at it - the closest() method was recently changed to return a glModelArray, rather then a tPointArray. Therefore, anything using it should be changed to glModelArray.

So, in the example above, just change anvilTPA: TPointArray; to anvilTPA: glModelArray;. The name of the variable won't matter. Do the same for any place you may be getting that error.

Also, that doesn't look like it'd affect spam clicking the anvil. What's Clarity's loop procedure?

Edit:
http://puu.sh/jWE74/b60e50ef43.PNG
See what I do for you, Clarity;. -.-

09-01-2015, 09:34 PM
Well, from looking at it - the closest() method was recently changed to return a glModelArray, rather then a tPointArray. Therefore, anything using it should be changed to glModelArray.

So, in the example above, just change anvilTPA: TPointArray; to anvilTPA: glModelArray;. The name of the variable won't matter. Do the same for any place you may be getting that error.

Also, that doesn't look like it'd affect spam clicking the anvil. What's Clarity's loop procedure?

Edit:
http://puu.sh/jWE74/b60e50ef43.PNG
See what I do for you, Clarity;. -.-

{PROCEDURE -- mainLoop
Purpose: Script main loop, scan and react style.
Comments: None.}
procedure mainLoop;
var
reaction: procedure() = @doNothing;
begin
if not nextReaction.isFinished() then
exit;
if length(ogl.getModels(TCardinalArray([2127294073, 754375988, 1706593295, 1834085200, 356469236, 2489063658]))) and ((production.hasProduction() = 'production') = false) and (KILL_ANCESTORS) and (combat.getTargetLifepoints <> 0) then
reaction := @killAncestors
else if (ogl.getModels(55438310).indexes) and (ogl.getTextures(86955).indexes > 0) and ((production.hasProduction() = 'production') = false) then
reaction := @useAnvil
else if ((length(ogl.getTextures(86955)) = 0) and (ogl.getModels(1424074893).indexes)) and ((production.hasProduction() = 'production') = false) then
reaction := @chuteAndRefill
{else if (not production.hasProgress()) and (length(ogl.getTextures(86955)) > 0) then
begin
begin
reaction := @setAndCreateProduct;
end;
end}
else if (production.hasProduction() = 'progress') and (length(ogl.getTextures(86955)) > 0) then
reaction := @waitWhileSmithing;
reaction();
end;

Obscurity
09-02-2015, 01:05 AM
Please excuse if I have typos (phone) but all ((production.hasProduction() = 'production') = false) should instead simply be (production.hasProduction()=''). The three that I see there.

teddybear
09-03-2015, 09:18 PM
Will there be an official update for this anytime soon :)?

teddybear
09-03-2015, 09:27 PM
Simply change any:
To
if production.hasProduction()='production' then

if production.hasProgress() then
To
if production.hasProduction()='progress' then

if production.hasChooseATool() then
To
if production.hasProduction()='chooseatool' then

i tried using your way, still getting this error
'Error: Duplicate declaration "tCountDown" at line 536
Compiling failed.'
any easy fixes for this?

Clarity
09-03-2015, 09:31 PM
Will there be an official update for this anytime soon :)?

Uploading fully fixed version tonight :) Sorry, I've been away for awhile!

teddybear
09-04-2015, 07:40 AM
Uploading fully fixed version tonight :) Sorry, I've been away for awhile!

no problem, take your time, we're all looking forward to it :)

Truefaxmachine
09-09-2015, 12:26 AM
I'm sure this is an incredibly easy fix, but I can't figure out why I keep getting this message: "Error: File "oglib/lib/core/core.simba" not found at line 2
Compiling failed". I followed the instructions, put the og-lib master file into the includes folder, and still nothing happened. Help?

Grimxxdeath223
09-09-2015, 12:52 AM
I'm sure this is an incredibly easy fix, but I can't figure out why I keep getting this message: "Error: File "oglib/lib/core/core.simba" not found at line 2
Compiling failed". I followed the instructions, put the og-lib master file into the includes folder, and still nothing happened. Help?

Did you rename the ogLib master folder to just ogLib? It won't find it if the word master is still in the folder name.

Truefaxmachine
09-09-2015, 02:25 AM
Yeah, I tried that initially and it didnt work. Then I tried copying & pasting the url to the core.simba file into the code and it still didn't work.

Obscurity
09-09-2015, 03:23 AM
C:\Simba\Includes\ogLib\lib\core\core.simba

Truefaxmachine
09-10-2015, 04:01 AM
Was this directed towards me? I'm not sure what you mean by this Obscurity.

Clarity
09-10-2015, 07:06 AM
Any chance you've had time with this?

Has anyone got the script working on their own?

Any luck? I need another 10% respect and id rather bot do it manually

Clarity; is there any update on this? I am sure you are busy with other scripts, just curious if there was any word on if this would be up and running again.

Will this be updated? Id love to use this script.

no problem, take your time, we're all looking forward to it :)

Sorry for the delay guys! Vacation has been very distracting :p

Script updated to 1.7 today, I posted the new version in the OP. It works fine when testing just now (~30 minutes no issues). If you can't automatically update the script because it doesn't compile in Simba, simply download the new attachment I just edited into the first post.

Testing this update for half an hour:
https://i.gyazo.com/94dbe168e16169e468513867c9d1b1d1.png

Enjoy your smithing XP! :)

Obscurity also passed me a rewrite which has a lot of cool features that I will definitely add and combine in the next update.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post here! Make sure you have the latest version of ogLib.
Truefaxmachine; is that happening despite you having installed your oglib folder to Simba\Includes\ogLib\ ? Your final folder layout should be something like Simba\Includes\ogLib\lib\core, interfaces, misc.

bucko
09-10-2015, 01:47 PM
Sorry for the delay guys! Vacation has been very distracting :p

Script updated to 1.7 today, I posted the new version in the OP. It works fine when testing just now (~30 minutes no issues). If you can't automatically update the script because it doesn't compile in Simba, simply download the new attachment I just edited into the first post.

Testing this update for half an hour:
https://i.gyazo.com/94dbe168e16169e468513867c9d1b1d1.png

Enjoy your smithing XP! :)

Obscurity also passed me a rewrite which has a lot of cool features that I will definitely add and combine in the next update.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post here! Make sure you have the latest version of ogLib.
Truefaxmachine; is that happening despite you having installed your oglib folder to Simba\Includes\ogLib\ ? Your final folder layout should be something like Simba\Includes\ogLib\lib\core, interfaces, misc.

nice exp/hr, what bars do you use?

Truefaxmachine
09-11-2015, 05:39 AM
@Clarity, I figured that problem out, thank you for the reply. I changed the file from Simba\Includes\ogLib-master\ogLib\lib\core to what you recommended. But now when I try to run it, I get this message:

"Error: Duplicate declaration "tCountDown" at line 536
Compiling failed."

Clarity
09-11-2015, 05:51 AM
@Clarity, I figured that problem out, thank you for the reply. I changed the file from Simba\Includes\ogLib-master\ogLib\lib\core to what you recommended. But now when I try to run it, I get this message:

"Error: Duplicate declaration "tCountDown" at line 536
Compiling failed."

Go to Simba/Includes/SRL-6/lib/utilities/time.simba and delete lines 520 through 552:

// -- DELETE THE CODE BELOW --
(*
tCountDown
~~~~~~~~~~

.. code-block:: pascal

type
tCountDown = uInt32;

Timer type which is usefull for loops, timing and writing progress reports.

.. note::

- by Obscurity
*)
type
tCountDown = uInt32;

function tCountDown.setTime(funcTime: uInt32): uInt32;
begin
exit(self := getSystemTime() + funcTime);
end;

function tCountDown.timeRemaining(): uInt32;
begin
if not self.isFinished() then
exit(self - getSystemTime());
end;

function tCountDown.isFinished(): boolean;
begin
exit(getSystemTime() >= self);
end;

// -- END OF CONTENT TO DELETE --

{$f+} //this line stays

In the next update I'll figure out a way around this. SRL-6 copied these countdown functions from ogLib, which caused a duplicate declaration error.

Obscurity
09-11-2015, 04:23 PM
Override them in ogLib. Beats deleting them every time SRL updates.

Turpinator
09-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Override them in ogLib. Beats deleting them every time SRL updates.

You'd have to use some ifdefines to do it as I don't think theres any way to override a variable declaration.

teddybear
09-13-2015, 07:02 PM
Testing it too, works fine, but it doesnt seem to follow the orders for extra xp. Could it be a problem at my end?

Obscurity
09-13-2015, 08:21 PM
Testing it too, works fine, but it doesnt seem to follow the orders for extra xp. Could it be a problem at my end?

Told you, Clarity! It's because his looks for the instructions in a static position. The new burial armour I sent him a while back fixes it - he just has to add his updater, paint, etc.

Obscurity
09-14-2015, 03:26 AM
Turpinator;

Thought you'd be interested in knowing...

With the recent SRL compatibility with ogLib, if you override a function in ogLib and don't include SRL, you get the error:

Error: Cannot find parent declaration at line 1393

So, joking around, I sent this idea to Ross, and apparently it works:
function tBox.equals(funcBox:tBox):boolean;{$IFDEF SRLCompatibility}override;{$ENDIF}
begin exit(compareMem(@self,@funcBox,sizeOf(tBox)));end;

Ross
09-14-2015, 04:11 AM
Turpinator;

Thought you'd be interested in knowing...

With the recent SRL compatibility with ogLib, if you override a function in ogLib and don't include SRL, you get the error:

Error: Cannot find parent declaration at line 1393

So, joking around, I sent this idea to Ross, and apparently it works:
function tBox.equals(funcBox:tBox):boolean;{$IFDEF SRLCompatibility}override;{$ENDIF}
begin exit(compareMem(@self,@funcBox,sizeOf(tBox)));end;

Just added this fix and a couple of others.

Ecer
09-15-2015, 12:03 AM
OMG OMG OMG I love your scripts Clarity, I will try this soon! Need that Royale.

Truefaxmachine
09-15-2015, 06:13 PM
@Clarity Thanks for the help! finally got it working. Great script.

wingerfinger
09-16-2015, 03:44 AM
love the script,
only problem i'm getting is that it won't change the current instructions
i was manually changing the assignment to the correct one

here's a picture of my layout
http://puu.sh/kcUqE/d9b1dd6f8b.jpg

sorry i'm unable to script and help out and i can only give feedback :(

also it says i'm cooking, no idea about that, must be a rs glitch thing,

Clarity
09-16-2015, 07:52 AM
love the script,
only problem i'm getting is that it won't change the current instructions
i was manually changing the assignment to the correct one

here's a picture of my layout
http://puu.sh/kcUqE/d9b1dd6f8b.jpg

sorry i'm unable to script and help out and i can only give feedback :(

also it says i'm cooking, no idea about that, must be a rs glitch thing,

Fixed, the script will automatically update to 1.8 when you run it! Credit to Obscurity; for the regEx code.

wingerfinger
09-17-2015, 06:23 AM
amazing ty for the update ;)
but i'm experiencing another obstacle

the bot wont deposit noted ore :(

and another thing is that it will stop changing the assignment after a while

teddybear
09-18-2015, 11:53 AM
tried out the new version, still having the following problems:
1. it doesnt start up on account of there being an access violation in the core department. it usually works after restarting simba and trying a few more times 26711
2. it works, but fails halfway through, saying that there was an access violation on line 51 in the script (mouse clicking) and then shuts down (only happened once, forgot to screenshoot)
3. works fine, but doesnt follow the correct armor smithing rules

any help would be apreciated :)

EDIT: also, the proggy isnt counting my xp and respect

Obscurity
09-18-2015, 12:40 PM
2 and 3 - update your ogLib, which will also probably fix instructions.

teddybear
09-18-2015, 01:01 PM
Sorry, wasnt aware that a new version was out already :) updated and running at peak efficiency
will let you know if i experience the same issue as @wingerfinger

EDIT 1: i am in fact experiencing the same issues, somewhere 15-30min into the script it failed to continue to follow the instructions and is smithing only one thing with no changing it whatsoever

EDIT 2: also experiencing the out of ores issue, it failed to withdraw more ingots (just opened the smelter interface) and then deduced that there are no ores in the inventoy to deposit and then terminated

Obscurity
09-18-2015, 04:17 PM
Clarity - did you use my function to tell the currently selection?

Bulls
09-25-2015, 04:45 PM
Sorry, wasnt aware that a new version was out already :) updated and running at peak efficiency

EDIT 1: i am in fact experiencing the same issues, somewhere 15-30min into the script it failed to continue to follow the instructions and is smithing only one thing with no changing it whatsoever

EDIT 2: also experiencing the out of ores issue, it failed to withdraw more ingots (just opened the smelter interface) and then deduced that there are no ores in the inventoy to deposit and then terminated

this.

edward1215
10-20-2015, 07:29 PM
I keep getting Error: Unknown declaration "__Graphics" at line 671 I tried commenting out the code related to the paint but it seems to stop after it tries to check for the xp when I got it to actually start. I have the oglib folder and the plugins downloaded in the right place, what else should I try to get it working.

Obscurity
10-20-2015, 08:01 PM
edward1215;
Delete the two _s.

Clarity
10-20-2015, 09:30 PM
A lot has changed since this script's last update - very busy this weekend but will upload an update soon.

edward1215
10-20-2015, 10:32 PM
After I removed all the underscores it starts gets to here ClarityBurialArmour v1.8 || 1279 || Starting XP was set as: 0 then seems to stop. When I stop the script it says Error: Access violation at line 352 which brings me to __Bmp__Pointers[I]^.__Bmp.Free; in another tab labeled graphics. I will be keeping an eye out for any progress and I will test the new version when it is released and give hopefully helpful feedback .

Obscurity
10-21-2015, 01:01 AM
This would have been hell to type on Skype sooo...

http://puu.sh/kRIK8/e8c9f6a627.png

(*
Get:
Keybind chance:
eZKeybindChance.val() {string}

Right click chance:
eZRightClickChance.val() {string}

Ingot material:
eZIngotMaterial.val() {string}

Ingot tier:
eZIngotTier.val() {string}

Attack ancestors:
eZAttackAncestors.prop('checked') {boolean}

Set:
Experience gained:
eZExperienceGained.text({string})

Respect earned:
eZRespectEarned.text({string})

Time running:
eZExperienceGained.text({string})
*)

program new;
{$i ezForm.simba}

var
eZAttackAncestors,
eZExperienceGained,
eZIngotMaterial,
eZIngotTier,
eZKeybindChance,
eZRespectEarned,
eZRightClickChance,
eZTimeRunning:tZComponent;

procedure pFormShowProgress(vCheckbox:tObject);native;
begin
eZForm.height(290-int32(vCheckbox.toComponent().prop('checked'))*100 );
end;

procedure pFormCreate();
begin
eZForm.new('',[280,390]);

eZForm.addImageURL('http://puu.sh/kRJGY/994ced8acf','',[0,0],[280,75],nil);

eZForm.addGroupbox('Control','b s10','',[10,85],[125,130]);
eZForm.addLabel('Keybind chance','s8','',[20,110]);
eZKeybindChance:=eZForm.addCombobox(['100%','75%','50%','25%','15%','10%'],'s8','',[30,130],[95,10],nil).prop('readonly',true);
eZForm.addLabel('Right click chance','s8','',[20,160]);
eZRightClickChance:=eZForm.addCombobox(['100%','75%','50%','25%','15%','10%'],'s8','',[30,180],[95,10],nil).prop('readonly',true);

eZForm.addGroupbox('Ingot','b s10','',[145,85],[125,130]);
eZForm.addLabel('Ingot material','s8','',[155,110]);
eZIngotMaterial:=eZForm.addCombobox(['Iron','Steel','Mithril','Adamant','Runite'],'s8','',[165,130],[95,10],nil).prop('readonly',true);
eZForm.addLabel('Ingot tier','s8','',[155,160]);
eZIngotTier:=eZForm.addCombobox(['One','Two','Three'],'s8','',[165,180],[95,10],nil).prop('readonly',true);

eZForm.addGroupbox('Other','b s10','',[10,225],[260,55]);
eZAttackAncestors:=eZForm.addCheckbox('Attack ancestors','s8','',[20,250],nil);
eZForm.addCheckbox('Show progress','s8','',[140,250],pFormShowProgress).prop('checked',true);

eZForm.addGroupbox('Progress','b s10','',[10,290],[260,90]);
eZForm.addLabel('Experience gained','s8','',[20,315]);
eZExperienceGained:=eZForm.addLabel('---','c8421504 i s8','',[140,315]);
eZForm.addLabel('Respect earned','s8','',[20,335]);
eZRespectEarned:=eZForm.addLabel('---','c8421504 i s8','',[140,335]);
eZForm.addLabel('Time running','s8','',[20,355]);
eZTimeRunning:=eZForm.addLabel('---','c8421504 i s8','',[140,355]);

eZForm.show();
end;

begin
pFormCreate();
repeat
wait(1);
until false;
end.

Note:
Requires C:\Simba\clarityBurialArmour.jpg (http://puu.sh/kRJGY/994ced8acf.jpg)

Have fun, Clarity;.

Clarity
10-21-2015, 02:03 AM
Have fun, Clarity;.

Hot stuff! Adding to the update :)
By the way all, I realized what was going on with the random stopping, it turns out there's a certain camera angle that prevents depositing armour (which would cause the script to stop). This is all rectified, will post tonight or tomorrow.

maedosan
10-23-2015, 02:53 AM
Im new and dont know much but i cant get it to compile. waiting for 1.8 :D

bucko
10-24-2015, 06:51 AM
Hot stuff! Adding to the update :)
By the way all, I realized what was going on with the random stopping, it turns out there's a certain camera angle that prevents depositing armour (which would cause the script to stop). This is all rectified, will post tonight or tomorrow.

ive just done 20 hours by hand, kill me :(

SmallP3n0r
10-26-2015, 03:12 AM
Can't wait for the update!

Clarity
10-27-2015, 10:05 PM
amazing ty for the update ;)
but i'm experiencing another obstacle

the bot wont deposit noted ore :(

and another thing is that it will stop changing the assignment after a while

this.

I keep getting Error: Unknown declaration "__Graphics" at line 671 I tried commenting out the code related to the paint but it seems to stop after it tries to check for the xp when I got it to actually start. I have the oglib folder and the plugins downloaded in the right place, what else should I try to get it working.

Im new and dont know much but i cant get it to compile. waiting for 1.8 :D

ive just done 20 hours by hand, kill me :(

Can't wait for the update!

Uploaded Update 2.1, which should resolve everything mentioned above.
IMPORTANT - A lot has changed! Read the setup instructions in the OP - you must have downloaded ezForm.simba and ProSocks.dll and put them in their proper places.

Ensure you have the latest versions of the ogLib (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112599) include and GLX (https://github.com/Brandon-T/GLX/releases/tag/3.7) plugin. Refer to the OpenGL Tutorial (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112486) if you need help with this.
Download Obscurity's ezForm.simba (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ObscuritySRL/eZForm/master/ezForm.simba) and place it it your Simba\Includes\ folder.
Download Brandon's ProSocks.dll (https://github.com/Brandon-T/ProSocks/releases/download/v0.3/ProSocks.dll) plugin and place it inside your Simba\Plugins\ folder.
Download the script via this post's attachment.
Start Simba with administrator privileges if paint downloading issues occur.
Make sure you somewhat follow the picture above for interface layout. Do NOT use SRL-6 settings. You can move things around if you wish (inventory can be somewhere else, minimap on the bottom instead, et cetera).
Ensure you have runes and a magic weapon (or arrows and ranged weapon) equipped and ready for ancestor slaying.
Ensure you have coal as well as your chosen ingot material inside your inventory.
Start the script while standing near the anvils, with a full inventory of the ingot you wish to use for the script duration.

wingerfinger
10-27-2015, 10:41 PM
our hero clarity

Clarity
11-18-2015, 10:51 PM
Updated to support latest ezForm and ogLib changes. Redownload script in OP if needed!

kiwikiwi
12-16-2015, 09:30 PM
Superb effort Clarity <3

kiwikiwi
12-16-2015, 10:48 PM
Does this script support making of the ignots themselves, or only the burial armour when you have made the ignots? Thanks

EDIT: ANSWERED.

carinyc
12-18-2015, 10:51 PM
Having issues with Ezform. It's saying "Unknown declaration "init" at line 1664.

fady
12-19-2015, 12:55 PM
Having issues with Ezform. It's saying "Unknown declaration "init" at line 1664.

you have to download the prosocks.dll file from the ezForm Thread.

Akantor
12-25-2015, 06:58 PM
I also am having trouble with the ProSocks file. I placed it in the Simba/Includes folder and I still get

Error: Unknown declaration "init" at line 1664
Compiling failed.

Obscurity
12-25-2015, 09:38 PM
I also am having trouble with the ProSocks file. I placed it in the Simba/Includes folder and I still get

Error: Unknown declaration "init" at line 1664
Compiling failed.

Update ProSocks.

Ollie99
12-26-2015, 09:02 PM
Update ProSocks.
Edit : nevermind

TealThunder
01-14-2016, 04:12 AM
Getting an error with EzForm "Error: Unknown declaration "init" at line 2055" Not sure if I did something wrong or if its bugged

jayman19981
01-24-2016, 02:53 PM
did you download ProSocks?

Obscurity
01-24-2016, 04:42 PM
Getting an error with EzForm "Error: Unknown declaration "init" at line 2055" Not sure if I did something wrong or if its bugged

Update ProSocks.

Lacerta
02-13-2016, 09:18 PM
Works like a charm. Thank you!

loginor
02-16-2016, 04:34 PM
Works flawless except that It doesn't refill the ores into the smelter.

Clarity
02-16-2016, 06:58 PM
Works flawless except that It doesn't refill the ores into the smelter.

I'll take a look today :) Thanks for mentioning!

loginor
02-16-2016, 07:45 PM
I'll take a look today :) Thanks for mentioning!

If it helps, the code goes forward to clicking deposit-ore(debug say so) but it fails as the withdraw ingot screen is still open.

St Semajian
04-22-2016, 02:45 PM
Not sure if it's just me but I've followed the instructions on the main page, everything is updated, ProSocks is in the correct location, as is ezForm, and ogLib. Using iron ingot i, and when I start the script it just idles indefinitely.

badez
05-31-2016, 12:07 PM
Hi Clarity,

Any chance you could please update colours? Many thanks!

badez
05-31-2016, 12:11 PM
Hi Clarity,

Any chance you could please update colours? Many thanks!

This is the error I am receiving :)

ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 2625 || Please wait...now installing ClarityBurialArmour image assets to your computer...
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 2641 || -- INSTALLATION STATUS: Script Paint exists.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 3641 || Starting XP was set as: 38012071
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 3906 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 5953 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 8110 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 10344 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 12750 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 16031 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 18281 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 20094 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 22156 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 24078 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 25860 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 28656 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 30219 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 33078 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 35578 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 37422 || Clicking on a nearby anvil.

Clarity
05-31-2016, 01:26 PM

This is not a color script, it is an OpenGL interception script. Follow the instructions in the first post.

badez
06-01-2016, 01:38 AM
Hi Clarity, thanks for your reply - I've re-read the instructions and I did notice from the OpenGL instructions I hadn't actually installed the ogLib extension. I've added it, run the update and I am still having the same problem. See below:

http://i.imgur.com/ZxdLZOf.jpg?1

Clarity
06-01-2016, 08:31 AM
Hi Clarity, thanks for your reply - I've re-read the instructions and I did notice from the OpenGL instructions I hadn't actually installed the ogLib extension. I've added it, run the update and I am still having the same problem. See below:

You need to be in resizeable mode, found under Graphics Settings.

badez
06-01-2016, 11:44 AM

OMG, Sorry I thought I followed everything to a T

We're up and running Clarity - thanks for your patience. I'll keep you posted with progress reports.

wingerfinger
07-20-2016, 12:22 AM
i put ezForm.simba in Simba\Includes folder
i checked for plugin updates for ProSocks.dll (also in Simba\Plugins Folder)
getting this error

plinkus
08-06-2016, 05:00 AM
getting this error

I'm having the same issue. I think I have all the stuff in the right places but it won't compile because of that socket error.

mad136
08-13-2016, 04:39 PM
getting this error

Also getting this error :(

Aufi
08-13-2016, 04:53 PM
Remove the _ and it should work fine. If not, you don't have correct prosocks version. Used this script a bit earlier and it does work very well.

mad136
08-13-2016, 05:50 PM
Remove the _ and it should work fine. If not, you don't have correct prosocks version. Used this script a bit earlier and it does work very well.

Which underscore should I be removing? Because it's still not working... Also, I just set this up today, so I'm fairly certain I have the most recent pro socks version. Thanks again!

Edit: tried removing several, and singular underscores, to no avail. Also double checked that I dl'ed pro socks as told by OP. Still unable to run. Same error.

Aufi
08-13-2016, 08:14 PM
Which underscore should I be removing? Because it's still not working... Also, I just set this up today, so I'm fairly certain I have the most recent pro socks version. Thanks again!

Edit: tried removing several, and singular underscores, to no avail. Also double checked that I dl'ed pro socks as told by OP. Still unable to run. Same error.

Ok I doublechecked my own ezForm and it seems like I was wrong about the underscores, sorry about that. Everything is fine in your file, but your prosocks file is outdated. Try looking for one on the github rather the one in the OP.

mad136
08-16-2016, 07:22 PM
Ok I doublechecked my own ezForm and it seems like I was wrong about the underscores, sorry about that. Everything is fine in your file, but your prosocks file is outdated. Try looking for one on the github rather the one in the OP.

Thanks so much for all of your help. Got it up and running.

I'm sure this is the wrong place to ask -- but I can't find it anywhere else, so even pointing me in the right direction would be nice...
Currently playing on a surface pro 4 and the game is the tiniest window. Even when I change my resolution, I can't get runescape to be larger. Any ideas how to fix this?

mad136
09-03-2016, 11:38 PM
Now after it working for a while, I can no longer get it to work. I start it with mithril ingot I (as normal, before when it worked) by the anvil. But now when it starts, it tries to deposit armor, goes to the ingot smelter to withdraw ingots, and tells me I don't have any in there (when I do).

Any ideas? Thanks.

drdetroit
09-18-2016, 12:32 AM
I was getting the _Socket.init()error in the ezForm lib after following the instructions. Switched to v0.5 of the ProSocks to get it working. Working great now. :D

ChrisKomp
10-09-2016, 02:05 PM
Hmm, I've been trying to get this to work for a little bit now, and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have everything up to date and installed to the best of my knowledge, and followed the instructions thoroughly as far as I can tell. I have it set in OpenGL, resizable, administrator mode, etc. But when I start the script, it opens the ezForm and then does nothing.

ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 1547 || Please wait...now installing ClarityBurialArmour image assets to your computer...
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 1547 || -- INSTALLATION STATUS: Script Paint exists.
ClarityBurialArmour v2.2 || 1562 || Starting XP was set as: 0

This is where it sits.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, maybe it's a stupid simple mistake on my end? Any help would be appreciated!

ChainedHope
08-31-2017, 07:11 PM
if anyone wants to get the XP tracker working change

currentXP := ogl.getChars(IntToBox(textureBox.X1-150, textureBox.Y1, textureBox.X2, textureBox.Y2)).toString();

to

currentXP := ogl.getChars(IntToBox(textureBox.X1, textureBox.Y1, textureBox.X2+150, textureBox.Y2)).toString();