PDA

View Full Version : f-Include

Fitta
06-22-2015, 02:57 PM
- What is f-Include?
f-Include is based upon many of my scripts functions, all collected into a nice growing include. It's a simple add-on include for reflection with basic functions to handle tasks a little easier without using a lot of lines repeating the same code. And before everyone goes nuts about there being another include, this is only released for learning purposes on how to handle scripting on a larger scale. I grew tired of copy pasting the same functions to each script and having to update all of them when something broke. This is one solution to that problem..

- Did you create everything within f-include youself?
No, not even close. A lot comes from SRL includes, much love and respect to the developers. Special thanks to Brandon for his ProSocks plugin.

- Can I use f-Include?
Yes, just make sure you get the latest reflection for lape, and then download f-include from my github page (https://github.com/FittaVillavu/finclude). (Files goes into includes/finclude)

- Can I release scripts using this?
Yes you can. And if you need help I'm always up for helping people, shoot me a PM!

A small list of what the include has to offer,

Effective walking functions
Pre-made antiban
Easier interactions with tiles
Email support when a script errors/terminates
Pre-made break procedure
Debugging functions for tiles, objects and many tiled NPC's
Easier way to handle inventory items

StickToTheScript
06-22-2015, 03:40 PM
Dude! This is awesome! Lots of people will find this useful! Gratz on release! :thumbsup:

Pavement
06-22-2015, 04:34 PM
Thanks will make good use of this and hope to learn something from it

Incurable
06-23-2015, 03:33 AM
Congrats on release mate, I love seeing custom made includes that help solve redundancy issues. You're right, there's no point repeating the same code in every script, that's EXACTLY what includes are for! ;)

anth_
10-02-2015, 12:59 PM
Thank you Fitta, I'm fed up of putting extra procedures in my scripts where I don't need to and I feel like it won't be beneficial to write my own include when you've done this. I'll be having a go, cheers :D

x mult
09-02-2017, 01:04 PM
can video for setup i am a noob please :(