PDA

View Full Version : =Help me scam these auto noobs=

HeavensWarrior
06-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Ok so to help me here you need to have a members account and log into world 2 seers bank. On the left of the bank where people sell fletching stuff there is always a lvl 3 auto n33b. I have had about 3 of this guys lvl 3s banned but he always comes back. Ok so you will find him/ her and she/ he will be macroing this sentance "Selling 20k mage logs 900 ea" and when you trade she/ he offers you 16k willow logs :l This noob is really annoying me so can anyone identify what script this guy/ girl is using because i wana scam all her noobish logs and be like hahahah go home noob!

Thx thx thx... heavens :D

geerhedd
06-06-2007, 02:40 PM
This is NOT a scamming forum, lvl 3 report it, don't scamm that makes us all look bad, ist just a merchanter right, maybe he just needs a new script. but scamming cmon thats low!!

evilwalrus
06-06-2007, 10:47 PM
omfg hypocrit...

RAM
06-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Yeah, I see this person all the time and in different worlds as well...I really hate scammers..I'm not chastising you for wanting to Scam a scammer, but 2 wrongs don't make a right...but yeah, that person is pretty pathetic attempt at macro scamming..not even putting up mage logs, just willow logs...my advice, just keep reporting and encouraging others to do the same......

~RAM

mamoth95
06-25-2007, 04:54 AM
Ok I See That All The Time But I Have A Question How Come I See The Same Person Macroing Logged In To Diffrent Worlds At The Same Time Am I Crazy Cuz I Didnt Think It Was Possible This Person Was Goin It Allso Some One Macroing In The Craftign Guild How The F Did They Do It

arash
06-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Gravedigger stop gravedigging

Eugeniu
06-29-2007, 10:15 PM
*hint*ask on talkgeek.org*hint*its a cheating/scamming runescape forum*hint*add ++EUGENIU++ as the refferal*hint*