PDA

View Full Version : How to become a Pmod!!

pini3000
06-06-2007, 03:10 PM
I know we all hate Fagex...

But this thread I found on their site made me wonder a lot..

Basically, if you know a Pmod then they can "referr" you and there is a good chance that you can become one.

Check the screenshot pics

http://fagex.net/showthread.php?t=9532

alach11
06-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Yeah I've seen this, but it's pretty difficult to make friends with a pmod.

Lalaji
06-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Looks good and real to me :)

Helpful info in there!

evilwalrus
06-06-2007, 10:44 PM
i checked it out its cool

pini3000
06-08-2007, 10:27 AM
True alach11 but I know a real life mate who is a Pmod and can now harass him to make me one :p

Kayze
06-08-2007, 03:10 PM
Wow. A lot of inside info which Jagex has never told us before.

Nice pics anyway.

That Pmod is going to be so screwed if Jagex found out what he did.

Jason2gs
06-08-2007, 03:36 PM
The P-Mod award is cool.

I was never lucky enough to get one, but it's actually a cup.

A tea cup, that had your screen name painted on it.

They'd send it to you by mail if you won it :)

There were a couple things you could do to get em. One was having 100% reporting accuracy for that month, I believe. Another was for posting something on the P-Mod Forums that was really informative or funny.

(Something that made you stand out from the rest of the crowd.)

Kinda neat :p

They did tell you to basically lie to anyone who asks how you got it, though. Kinda childish :rolleyes:

Oh, if anyone's interested in the P-Mod Guidelines:

http://www.tainted-ones.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15

And for those of you who would rather download the Guidelines:

*attachments*

rangemage
06-08-2007, 04:16 PM
i have 2 pmod friends =] known them since they started out we did lots of stuff together

mamoth95
06-25-2007, 04:50 AM
Ya Ive Had A Few Pmod Freinds But Ive Always Managed To Make Them Mad Lol I Dont Know How But I Always End Up Calling Then A Jagexs Boy Or Gooody Too Shoes Lol I Just Cant Stand To See People Talking With Punctuaion On Runescape It Ticks Me Off Who Has The Time To Do That

Exedos
07-01-2007, 12:41 PM
heh i have a p mod acc well it was but d-moded for worng reason and i was talkin to a p-mod the other day if i tell em it was a mistake i will be a p-mod agin lol

but i cba goin through all that effort if you dont belive me i still got the msg they sent me... :D

Just Kidding
07-03-2007, 06:25 AM
I was pmod for 2 years. Tell you how you get it. Sit in banks across runescape in free servers. Report scammers over and over and over. Eventually they will send you an invite to become a pmod. I reported so many scammers it wasnt funny. Then one day I got the invite. Was a lvl 48.

Santa_Clause
07-03-2007, 06:34 AM
07-01-2007

Haha, anyways, I don't think this will work anyway.

Here
07-03-2007, 06:36 AM
In response to this thread.

You know, if you knew a lot of code, and personally knew a high-up Jagex staff member, you could probably get hired.

C'mon people, let's get some sense.

Tim0suprem0
07-05-2007, 12:08 AM
I was pmod for 2 years. Tell you how you get it. Sit in banks across runescape in free servers. Report scammers over and over and over. Eventually they will send you an invite to become a pmod. I reported so many scammers it wasnt funny. Then one day I got the invite. Was a lvl 48.

I wonder if you could make a script for this.... Searches for common scam keywords in chatbox and reports :p Just let it run for hours haha. Tim0s P-Modder V1.0 :spot:

Santa_Clause
07-05-2007, 12:12 AM
Just use BotCatcher made by all the developers ;)

Utilities Section if you're interested.

Just Kidding
07-05-2007, 01:30 AM
Just use BotCatcher made by all the developers ;)

Utilities Section if you're interested.

Jagex dont see macro reports. Wont work. That just alerts the system and watches the character more closely. (aka flagged)

You gotta report scammers etc. to get mod. Jagex has to look through those reports and it shows your name.

Jason2gs
07-05-2007, 05:58 AM
They don't see macro reports, true, but that doesn't mean it won't work. Why would the Jagex employee have to physically see the name to log it?

ZephyrsFury
07-05-2007, 06:52 AM
Jagex has a completely separate Macro detection systems from the normal reporting system. I'm not exactly sure if they make you a mod based on the macro detection system reports but you they will in the normal reporting system. All you need to do (this is what I did) is report Acc Traders and Sellers.

As for the 'refering a friend' suggestion, Jagex check to make sure any new mods don't macro so it probably won't happen on a illegit acc. A couple of months ago Jagex had a 'P-mod making spree'. Basically they asked all mods to refer another acc for moderatorship. But they have stopped it since then and have asked all mods to stop refering.

pini3000
07-05-2007, 05:49 PM
lol funny how a simple thread on Pmods became a debate on how Jagex's macroing system works :P

Just Kidding
07-05-2007, 06:53 PM
lol funny how a simple thread on Pmods became a debate on how Jagex's macroing system works :P

Its because people think they will get mod from reporting macros by clicking report abuse which will never happen.

Whitefang OC
07-09-2007, 03:22 AM
I wonder if you could make a script for this.... Searches for common scam keywords in chatbox and reports :p Just let it run for hours haha. :spot:

That would be fun, I'll be the first tester! :p

ThePrince
07-09-2007, 09:26 AM
0o i have 4 Pmods friends and were pretty close one lives in my city but ive never met him but anyway... now that i see this they better refer me

Whitefang OC
07-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Tell them about me lol