PDA

View Full Version : Boner! [SRL][RS2]

the flea
06-06-2007, 06:13 PM
this is the script i applied for srl members with...i thought since i applied with it i may as well post it here..so here it is :)

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
///////////////////////////Boner version 2.0\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
///////////////////////////Made by The Flea\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
////////////////This Script will pick up bones and then bury them\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
///////////////////////Just fill in the setup\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
///////////////////////////Then hit run\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\ version 1.0 - released //\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
//\\//\\//\\//\\// Version 1.1 - Added better picking procedure //\\//\\//\\//\\
//\\//\\//\\//\\// Version 1.2 - Added my own antiban procedure//\\//\\//\\//\\/
//\\//\\//\\//\\// Version 2.0 - Added banking procedure //\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\
//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\SETUP//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\
//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//

ive just added a new version after a couple of month i am now able to get back into the cheating community... in the nest version expect a vithdraw form bank function :)

alach11
06-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Best part of this script is the name ;)
Good work

Pbjj
06-06-2007, 07:10 PM
Cool! Nice job dude! Btw BONER FTW!:spot:

the flea
06-25-2007, 04:03 PM
sorry its took so long to update ive been really busy but i just updated with a new version :) ill edit the main post now.

gabberssmurf
06-26-2007, 10:57 PM
Failed when compiling
Line 90: [Error] (14840:1): Unknown identifier 'boredevery' in script

Bobarkinator
06-29-2007, 02:48 PM
I have one suggestion for you, timed loops. These are essential so you don't have an endless loop, put those in and your script will work longer.

the flea
06-30-2007, 10:08 AM
news: updated with new version please r-download... now it has a withdraw from bank procedure.

thadav3
04-08-2008, 06:24 PM
i get this error, could you please take a look at it?
Line 72: [Error] (12651:1): Unknown identifier 'RunAwayDirection' in script C:\Documents and Settings\Specialized\Bureaublad\Boner - By The Flea.scar

RunAwayDirection(rundir);

Rencuz
04-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Maybe u look nexttime when this script was released. Pointless gravedig...