PDA

View Full Version : [OGL][SRL-6] TwinkiWines | Wine of Zammy Grabber

Twinki
07-06-2015, 02:42 PM
TwinkiWines v2.2

NOTE: THIS METHOD IS NOW NERFED. Telegrabbing Wines now makes the surrounding monks aggressive towards you. DO NOT use this script unless you know what you're doing

http://i.imgur.com/KxFToCD.png

Instructions and Setup

Install ogLib (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112599) and SRL-6 (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714)
All proper SRL-6 graphics settings, and make sure you're on OpenGL mode in the graphics settings
33 Magic for Telekenitic Grab, and Falador Lodestone unlocked
Have a Bank Preset setup to take out 100+ Law Runes at a time
Fill out the script config at the top
Make sure to setup your layout using the instructions below

Due to this script using a combination of SRL-6 and ogLib (OGL Hooking) there's some tweaks you need to make to your typical layout.

Select the 'Oldschool' layout from the presets
Go into Edit Mode, grab and move the 'Game Mainscreen' (It may be hard to grab and resize, you may have to move the Action bar out of the way temporarily) across the entire client
http://i.imgur.com/xZIRNbX.png
http://i.imgur.com/m0kyGCc.png
Then move the Action Bar all the way down, and resize the chatbox to be as small as possible and move it somewhere. Then move the Magic Interface to be above the action bar and re-size it. The result should look like this:
http://i.imgur.com/gE2FNV6.png

About the Script
This script uses a combination of OGL Hooking (ogLib) and Color (SRL-6). Using the best of both results in a very powerful and stable script. TwinkiWines will simply run to the Zammy Temple near Falador, and grab Wine of Zamorak using Tele Grab.

Progress Reports

***************TwinkiWines***************
* Time Running: 2 Hours, 24 Minutes and 23 Seconds
* Grabbed: 250 Wines
* DEBUG: wineLoop

* Time Running: 9 Hours, 12 Minutes and 35 Seconds
* Grabbed: 559 Wines
* We terminated due to an error
* ERROR: 3: Out of Law Runes --- wineLoop

* Time Running: 11 Hours, 6 Minutes and 18 Seconds
* Grabbed: 1258 Wines

* Time Running: 13 Hours, 57 Seconds
* Grabbed: 1406 Wines

* Time Running: 22 Hours, 59 Minutes and 11 Seconds
* Grabbed: 2428 Wines

* Time Running: 1 Day, 10 Hours, 8 Minutes and 58 Seconds
* Grabbed: 3177 Wines

Changelog

v1.0
Initial Release

v1.1
- SRL-6 SMART Drawing/Spawning/Handling
- SPS Failsafes
- Per hour/Per Minute stats
- Somewhat improved Debug
- Smoother
- SPS Any Angle

v2.0
- Complete rewrite

Downloads

Lucidity
07-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Nice job, but people prefer to use OGL for the dynamic screensize+layout :p

Twinki
07-07-2015, 04:26 PM

Which you can still accomplish with this script, for the most part. The Minimap is really the only thing that needs to stay the same.

The Mayor
07-07-2015, 04:44 PM

In my opinion people don't care what their interfaces look like when they are botting because they aren't watching. People use OGL because it is faster, easier, and more reliable.

Incurable
07-07-2015, 04:47 PM
In my opinion people don't care what their interfaces look like when they are botting because they aren't watching. People use OGL because it is faster, easier, and more reliable.

^ This.

The layout shouldn't matter when you're botting, because the whole point of botting is that you don't have to be the one interacting with the UI. It matters not whether you like it aesthetically, so long as the bot works with it. :P

currynoodle
07-08-2015, 04:12 AM
Running beautifully. Added a little break system for safety though. Otherwise, it's really working like a charm. Thanks!

srlMW
07-08-2015, 04:44 AM
Just on curiosity, how does this compete with other wine grabber bots in terms of reaction time? BTW grats on release!

Twinki
07-08-2015, 04:58 AM
Running beautifully. Added a little break system for safety though. Otherwise, it's really working like a charm. Thanks!

Glad to hear, was able to get it running for quite awhile without stopping. The next version I'm having to do more work to keep it stable after switching over to SRL-6's SMART handling. SPS seems to be failing more often for whatever reason, just needs more testing really. Heh, the test run I ran before I went to bed, somehow the bot got to the top of Edgville near the Wildy Crossing.. I have no idea how but it did.

Just on curiosity, how does this compete with other wine grabber bots in terms of reaction time? BTW grats on release!

I use OGL's Coordinate Clicking, basically a teleporting mouse, so for the most part it beats any competition, in the config it's called Fast Mode. It really all depends on whose trying to grab wines, usually those players who kill monks to grab are faster than anyone else, but when it comes to bot competition it can usually beat'em. Only downtime I can find that can be improved is that it right clicks, to make sure it doesn't left click a monk or W/E. It can do something like 1 wine per minute maybe? If it's a shitty bot it can accomplish 2 Wines/Minute. I'll see if I can add some statistics in the next version.

srlMW
07-08-2015, 06:44 AM
wordsCheers for the answer :)

Obquility
07-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Keep getting this error:

Time Running: 1 Minute and 19 Seconds
* Grabbed: 0 Wines
* ERROR: 2: Bank failure --- doBanking
Error: Access violation
Execution failed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [2]

Looking into it. Pity it doesn't work without tweaking though

Twinki
07-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Keep getting this error:

Time Running: 1 Minute and 19 Seconds
Execution failed.

Looking into it. Pity it doesn't work without tweaking though

That's an error with your setup, not the script. Re-read the layout instructions in OP and make sure you're in OpenGL mode in the graphics settings.

Obquility
07-09-2015, 12:40 PM
That's an error with your setup, not the script. Re-read the layout instructions in OP and make sure you're in OpenGL mode in the graphics settings.

Followed your layout to perfection, am in OPENGL. What else would I be missing?

Obquility
07-09-2015, 12:59 PM
This is what my screen looks like, for reference:
http://i.imgur.com/yI13XHW.png

Thought I should show graphics settings as well:
http://i.imgur.com/Hpjh0Ef.png

Obquility
07-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Heres a quick proggy. Grab speed doesn't compete with other bots sadly.

* Time Running: 8 Hours, 11 Minutes and 14 Seconds
* Grabbed: 188 Wines

I think it statted lagging after 2hours or so (the game)

New Proggy:
* Time Running: 8 Hours, 53 Minutes and 28 Seconds
* Grabbed: 738 Wines

Ended because everyone was beating the bot.

Twinki
07-09-2015, 11:55 PM
Heres a quick proggy. Grab speed doesn't compete with other bots sadly.

* Time Running: 8 Hours, 11 Minutes and 14 Seconds
* Grabbed: 188 Wines

I think it statted lagging after 2hours or so (the game)

Nothing I can really do about the lag, and there's times where this script can beat the competition and there's times where it can't. Usually players who kill monks then just take the wine will beat everyone else. I'd just watch the script for several minutes, if it can't keep up, just hop. Next version I have a per minute and per hour stat, for the most part if the bot can't keep up to 1 Wine/Minute, it's best to just hop. I'll probably be able to have an auto-hopper.. all depends really, but with the stats you can just look at the screen, if it's below 1.00 Wine/Minute, just hop to a new world.

I'm running V1.1 right now as a test, so far 8 hours and sitting at around 1.8-2.0 Wine(s)/Minute:

* Time Running: 8 Hours, 17 Minutes and 42 Seconds
* Grabbed: 892 Wines
* Grabbed p/h: 108 Wines
* Grabbed p/m: 1.7922 Wines

Obquility
07-10-2015, 01:44 AM
Nothing I can really do about the lag, and there's times where this script can beat the competition and there's times where it can't. Usually players who kill monks then just take the wine will beat everyone else. I'd just watch the script for several minutes, if it can't keep up, just hop. Next version I have a per minute and per hour stat, for the most part if the bot can't keep up to 1 Wine/Minute, it's best to just hop. I'll probably be able to have an auto-hopper.. all depends really, but with the stats you can just look at the screen, if it's below 1.00 Wine/Minute, just hop to a new world.

I'm running V1.1 right now as a test, so far 8 hours and sitting at around 1.8-2.0 Wine(s)/Minute:

* Time Running: 8 Hours, 17 Minutes and 42 Seconds
* Grabbed: 892 Wines
* Grabbed p/h: 108 Wines
* Grabbed p/m: 1.7922 Wines

I can help add a player form if you need any assistance :D

Also a proggy without lag

* Time Running: 4 Hours, 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds
* Grabbed: 387 Wines

Obquility
07-10-2015, 11:47 PM
As of today and yesterday prices have started to crash :( . Not sure if it's your script, but something has happened. Anyone sell at normal price. Do not be alarmed if it does not sell right away. Also wines probably got too high... But yea.

Anish
07-11-2015, 09:03 AM
[ogLib] Setup initiated.
[S.M.A.R.T] using Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0 as user agent
[S.M.A.R.T] Found your java path @ C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
[ogLib] Setup successful.
Execution failed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, 1]

i get this when i try to run this script

Twinki
07-11-2015, 03:43 PM
As of today and yesterday prices have started to crash :( . Not sure if it's your script, but something has happened. Anyone sell at normal price. Do not be alarmed if it does not sell right away. Also wines probably got too high... But yea.

I did just dump 4K Wines onto the G.E....

[ogLib] Setup initiated.
[S.M.A.R.T] using Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0 as user agent
[S.M.A.R.T] Found your java path @ C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
[ogLib] Setup successful.
Execution failed.

i get this when i try to run this script

Keep running it, it's an issue with ogLib, nothing I can really do about it. It'll eventually start up, just takes quite a few runs.

Anish
07-11-2015, 05:38 PM
I did just dump 4K Wines onto the G.E....

Keep running it, it's an issue with ogLib, nothing I can really do about it. It'll eventually start up, just takes quite a few runs.

SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (11-07-15 at 12.37.21 PM).txt
Error: ActivateClient not available for this target at line 84
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (11-07-15 at 12.37.21 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

I get this now

Twinki
07-11-2015, 05:57 PM
SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (11-07-15 at 12.37.21 PM).txt
Error: ActivateClient not available for this target at line 84
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (11-07-15 at 12.37.21 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

I get this now

Read OP

NOTE: When you first run the script, it may error out at the line 'ActivateClient' in SRL.simba, simply add // before activateClient and save, then run the script again

Obquility
07-11-2015, 11:41 PM
Read OP

Are you currently botting the wine? This script is consistently getting beaten by other bots recently. Might be your new version.

Twinki
07-12-2015, 02:19 AM
Are you currently botting the wine? This script is consistently getting beaten by other bots recently. Might be your new version.

Only when I need to have a test run, it is quite hilarious to beat the same bot at 1.8 Wines/Minute for 10 hours straight. There's nothing I can really do about competition, this script will simply grab wines, it's the entire point to it, and it does it almost flawlessly. Throw it on a empty world, and it'll grab nearly 130 Wines/Hour, as intended. Right now my only improvements with this script is OGL-SRL6, and just making it even more stable. I don't think i'm going to add in an automatic world hopper or anything alike, I feel like it'd be better to just leave it as an option new scriptwriters can do to learn. Thinking about it, it's a perfect feature for newbies to add since the per minute stat is a perfect thing to go by, a simple procedure and a if then in wineLoop would handle it perfectly.

Lucidity
07-12-2015, 02:28 AM

This method is highly bot watched because a lot of people do it. Maybe you're just unlucky! Try a P2P world: )

Obquility
07-15-2015, 09:13 AM
Just going to post this in here real quick incase someone can reply right away. Otherwise figuring it out :P

Error: Unknown declaration "getScriptName" at line 9
Compiling failed.

Twinki
07-15-2015, 05:35 PM
Updated.

Please re-install OGL-SRL6 here: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113847&p=1351068#post1351068

Also, V1.1 Changenotes (They're lackluster, there was more done, but I wrote this up quite quickly):
v1.1
- SRL-6 SMART Drawing/Spawning/Handling
- SPS Failsafes
- Per hour/Per Minute stats
- Somewhat improved Debug
- Smoother
- SPS Any Angle

v1.1 should be much more stable, at least it was before I tested it with the latest ogLib update. I'm sure it's just as stable, if not more, but I was able to get a 23 hour proggy with v1.1 :)

Hopefully we'll have official OGL and SRL-6 compatibility soon, so I don't have to rely on updating OGL-SRL6 every time ogLib does. Enjoy.

The Mayor
07-15-2015, 06:03 PM
Hopefully we'll have official OGL and SRL-6 compatibility soon

With the current state of the OGL plugin, there is no way OGL will be officially integrated with SRL-6. If there was no lag problems I would push compatibility in an instant.

Twinki
07-15-2015, 06:16 PM
With the current state of the OGL plugin, there is no way OGL will be officially integrated with SRL-6. If there was no lag problems I would push compatibility in an instant.

I meant from the ogLib side, Clarity was working on SRL-6 compatibility. I figured OGL would be integrated with SRL-6 by now if there was any intention to do so. Hopefully DX will fix the issues :)

Obquility
07-15-2015, 09:25 PM

You should push an un official srl6-oglib. Just to save members like Twinki some time.

Obquility
07-15-2015, 09:40 PM
I keep trying to change graphics to Opengl and it changed back to direct-x. On a VM, it should work though.

Edit: Runescape was unable to enter that display mode. Please visit our website for more information

Twinki
07-18-2015, 08:45 PM
Updated OGL-SRL6, should be working just fine now :)

If not, please let me know. They pushed an update to SRL-6 which resulted in some duplicate errors, I don't usually update SRL-6, so if something breaks please let me know in any way possible and I'll get right to it.

bucko
07-20-2015, 12:35 AM
Thanks mate

instagib2001
07-20-2015, 09:17 PM
I think i did everything as shown in the guide for this script All proper SRL-6 graphics settings, and make sure you're on OpenGL mode in the graphics settings and stil this error even updated my srl and plugins and got my layout as what it should be but i get this error =/ ?

The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (20-07-15 at 11.13.15 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.'

i tryed about 10 times now same thing

Obquility
07-20-2015, 09:39 PM
Wine prices going up again! Please sell your wines for +5%

http://i.imgur.com/5KUN10D.png

instagib2001
07-20-2015, 09:40 PM
jonesy259 got a guide to setting this script to work ?

Obquility
07-20-2015, 10:01 PM
jonesy259 got a guide to setting this script to work ?

Sorry I'm at school man, but I'll give it a shot. Is that the only thing you get in the debug box? There should be an error that makes it free the bitmaps :)

Twinki
07-22-2015, 02:40 AM
I think i did everything as shown in the guide for this script All proper SRL-6 graphics settings, and make sure you're on OpenGL mode in the graphics settings and stil this error even updated my srl and plugins and got my layout as what it should be but i get this error =/ ?

The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (20-07-15 at 11.13.15 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.'

i tryed about 10 times now same thing

I need the entire debug box. That doesn't help me at all.

Updated ogLib-SRl6. https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113847&p=1351068

teddybear
07-22-2015, 06:54 AM
worked fine for me, but got banned almost immediately last night, not during the bot show, but a couple of hours later. i thought it worked fine, so i left it overnight, but appareantly it got an error 20min running and stopped, yet i still got banned. i advise against botting in that location, as it is probably on high bot alert at the moment

Twinki
07-22-2015, 02:07 PM
worked fine for me, but got banned almost immediately last night, not during the bot show, but a couple of hours later. i thought it worked fine, so i left it overnight, but appareantly it got an error 20min running and stopped, yet i still got banned. i advise against botting in that location, as it is probably on high bot alert at the moment

According to Mod James (The guy who did the bot busting stream) He collected evidence over the past few weeks to ban on Tuesday. It's possible you got caught, and you were flagged to be banned, but wasn't since you weren't logged in. I've had accounts in the past using TriBot that're flagged to be banned, and after 5 minutes I login onto each of the accounts, they get banned. Like it's an automated system that goes through each and every account flagged, and if they're logged in, ban them. This was on OSRS.

It's possible they used the same system on RS3, just a speculation. Or they stepped up their game temporarily in the major goldfarming areas.

I'm personally going to wait till the end of the week to start using my (this) script again, obviously this script doesn't have any anti-ban of any kind, and even uses coordinate clicking. So I wouldn't suggest using it even.

Swag Bag
07-22-2015, 04:34 PM
I was wondering why all the wine worlds were so busy lately :'D I'm running my own wine script with several bots using ogl, I've probably seen you guys there! ;) Anyways Twinki; Are you still having walking issues? I would be more than happy to share some of my code to help out!

Also I WILL NOT sell my wines below g.e. median price, so please be kind in turn and don't dump wines!

Edit: About the banning, I believe these were accounts flagged recently like they always do, and they just decided to give a stream to have some fun before they do a usual small ban wave. So its not because of the stream or anything AFAIK.

currynoodle
07-23-2015, 06:20 AM
I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same when trying this, but I tried to include some break features into the script, and every time it logs back in, it lags absurdly bad, bad enough for the script to fail. After a bit of tinkering I just gave up and ran the script as it is.

srlMW
07-23-2015, 06:38 AM
I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same when trying this, but I tried to include some break features into the script, and every time it logs back in, it lags absurdly bad, bad enough for the script to fail. After a bit of tinkering I just gave up and ran the script as it is.

I believe you have OGL to blame for that.

Obquility
07-23-2015, 06:41 AM
I believe you have OGL to blame for that.

There is probably a way to write this script in SRL-6, and it to be as fast. It'll be hard though, maybe use some pixelshift or something. I'm going to see if I can write one after I work on a Lumby cow script

srlMW
07-23-2015, 07:08 AM
There is probably a way to write this script in SRL-6, and it to be as fast. It'll be hard though, maybe use some pixelshift or something. I'm going to see if I can write one after I work on a Lumby cow script

I haven't tried using OG yet, although can the lag from logging back in be avoided if you restart the smart client and then log in? Assuming the problem isn't occuring there in the first place.

Twinki
07-23-2015, 07:59 AM

Yup, OGL is to blame. You can however simply respawn SMART after a break, shouldn't have any problems.

There is, I had initially tried doing this in SRL-6, but after 3 hours of fiddling with different Colors to just simply detect if the Wine was there, I gave up. I spent 10 minutes porting OGL over to SRL-6, and it took me 3 minutes to detect the Wine with failsafes. If I would have done this in SRL-6, I don't think it would have been efficient at all, maybe I'm just not educated enough in color finding, but there was no way I could possibly see it being efficient and fast enough to beat bot competition, rendering the script completely useless.

After using OGL, it didn't make any sense to me why I should spend 5 hours taking care of the Wine and Item Counting, when I could spend only 10 minutes accomplishing the same exact thing, with it being fast, and stable.

Yup, OGL has quite a few perfomrnace issues, hopefully DX Hooking will be a thing, and a SRL-6 officially supported thing.

Pompus
07-30-2015, 06:21 PM
Error: Unknown declaration "tCountDown" at line 121
Compiling failed.

Just updated everything... please help :)

currynoodle
07-30-2015, 07:28 PM
Error: Unknown declaration "tCountDown" at line 121
Compiling failed.

Just updated everything... please help :)

Check the OP and see if you've downloaded the latest OGL-SRL6 that Twinki linked.

Swag Bag
08-01-2015, 04:03 AM

For your break, close the client, wait, then restart the client instead of sitting in the lobby, otherwise you well lag to 0.00001 FPS.

diablo1
08-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Could someone please help, I keep getting ERROR: 2: Bank failure --- doBanking

Swag Bag
08-02-2015, 04:59 PM
Could someone please help, I keep getting ERROR: 2: Bank failure --- doBanking
That means it's failing to find the banker. When you logged back in were you standing at the bank or somewhere else?
The only ways I can see it failing is if you are in the wrong location, or if the camera is oriented the wrong direction and it can't click the bank.

diablo1
08-03-2015, 09:26 AM
I was standing somewhere else and it teleports to bank, then the mouse selects face south and then the error occurs..
* Time Running: 11 Seconds
Execution failed.
Twinki

Twinki
08-03-2015, 10:24 AM
I was standing somewhere else and it teleports to bank, then the mouse selects face south and then the error occurs..
* Time Running: 11 Seconds
Execution failed.
Twinki

Did it run to the bank? and how many times have you tried? If it keeps doing it every time, makes sure you're on OpenGL mode in the Graphics Settings.

diablo1
08-03-2015, 10:46 AM
Yes it ran to the bank, I have tried countless times, and it is on OpenGL mode..
Twinki

Twinki
08-03-2015, 10:50 AM
Yes it ran to the bank, I have tried countless times, and it is on OpenGL mode..
Twinki

Try re-installing ogLib, and make sure you overwrite the plugins ogLib requires, and also make sure anything Simba related isn't running while doing so. Turn the script's Debug Mode on, and set OGL_DEBUG to 'Models' or 'Fonts, and enable debug in SMART. If nothing is showing up (It'll be a bunch of Green Text or numbers) something is wrong on your end.

diablo1
08-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Try re-installing ogLib, and make sure you overwrite the plugins ogLib requires, and also make sure anything Simba related isn't running while doing so. Turn the script's Debug Mode on, and set OGL_DEBUG to 'Models' or 'Fonts, and enable debug in SMART. If nothing is showing up (It'll be a bunch of Green Text or numbers) something is wrong on your end.
Nothing is showing up D:
but instead this time its
* Time Running: 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds
-- Succesfully freed SMART[6516]
Execution failed.

Twinki
08-03-2015, 11:13 AM
Nothing is showing up D:
but instead this time its
* Time Running: 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds
-- Succesfully freed SMART[6516]
Execution failed.

Try this:

program debug;
{$i ogLib\lib\core\core.simba}

begin
//Setup
ClearDebug();
ogl.setup();
ogl.setDebugMode('models');
end.

Create a new script, and paste that in. Close out of SMART, and start it. Log in if you need to, and make sure you click the Enable Debug button on SMART itself when it starts up. If still nothing shows up, then again something is wrong on your end.

Make sure you download https://github.com/Brandon-T/GLX/releases/download/3.7/GLX.dll and https://github.com/Brandon-T/GLX/releases/download/3.7/OpenGL32.dll Close out of SMART, and place them in the Plugins folder where Simba.exe is located. If it asks you to overwrite, do so.

If it still doesn't work, the only thing I can do to help is use TeamViewer.

CinnaPoptart
08-15-2015, 03:49 PM
Ran into a problem wondering if anyone can help

Code:
* Time Running: 57 Seconds
* ERROR: 1: Not logged in --- initSetup
Successfully executed.

the bank
08-15-2015, 04:06 PM
Yes it ran to the bank

I can tell you it did no such thing.

srlMW
08-15-2015, 11:02 PM
I can tell you it did no such thing.ha.
ha.
ha.

Twinki
08-15-2015, 11:08 PM
Ran into a problem wondering if anyone can help

Code:
* Time Running: 57 Seconds
* ERROR: 1: Not logged in --- initSetup
Successfully executed.

Seems like an issue with SRL-6, have you tried updating to latest?

kiwikiwi
08-20-2015, 04:41 AM
I get this error :(

ERROR comes from a non-existing file (!addGlobalFuncHdr)
Error: Duplicate declaration "SmartGetClients" at line 1
Compiling failed.

kiwikiwi
08-20-2015, 05:22 AM
Works, but now I get this error...

* Time Running: 58 Seconds
Execution failed.

srlMW
08-20-2015, 09:51 AM
Works, but now I get this error...

* Time Running: 58 Seconds
Execution failed.

http://i.imgur.com/AaQnCrc.png?1

kiwikiwi
08-20-2015, 02:00 PM
Thanks for that - I believe my solution lies within finding an OpenGL vps provider :)

teddybear
08-28-2015, 03:09 PM
ok, so i decided to try to use this script agai as it has worked fine for me before, despite me being banned, which might have been connected to something else. but, even though the script ran like a charm when i last used it, it stops completely at the bank in the very beginning. when i run t, it teleports to the bank and opens the interface, everything works fine up until this point. then, insted of clicking my desired bank preset, it just moves the mouse up and down slowly in the middle of the screen. it doesnt fail, it just keeps doing that on and on. i have run your programm that you have posted in the comments for changing to models in the oglib debug, and it did indeed show a massive amount of green numbers, so i dobt i have a problem there. did anyone experience any similair issues, or does perhaps know what a solution to my probem might be?

also, my setup is up to twinki's, the one mentioned in the OP. i also have latest versions of simba, srl6, oglib and srl6-oglib

instagib2001
09-03-2015, 11:17 PM
I think this is a learn self thing to stop goldfarming im guessing

Rustamas
11-22-2015, 09:48 PM
Could some one help? I get this error
ERROR comes from a non-existing file (!addGlobalFuncHdr)
Error: Duplicate declaration "SmartGetClients" at line 1
Compiling failed

Twinki
11-22-2015, 10:23 PM
This script is outdated, perhaps i'll update it at a later date, but don't expect it to work.

EDIT: If I can figure out a way to script without Simba as an IDE, i'll definitely be updating this script as well as TwinkiTanner.

Marshmallow Fluffbutt
12-23-2015, 05:27 PM
Error: File "ogLib/lib/core/core-srl6.simba" not found at line 7
Compiling failed.

i get this error. what does it mean?

AFools
01-10-2016, 11:55 AM
Could somebody please direct me to the OGL-SRL6 include that the public or junior member can use; as the link is restricted??

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113847&p=1351068&highlight=#post1351068

Justin
01-10-2016, 01:03 PM
Could somebody please direct me to the OGL-SRL6 include that the public or junior member can use; as the link is restricted??

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113847&p=1351068&highlight=#post1351068
BraK; You might want to check over permissions for that sub-forum

BraK
01-11-2016, 12:36 AM
twinki deleted that thread which is why no one can get to it. It was created by him so it is allowed to be deleted by him.

AFools
01-11-2016, 02:29 AM
Thank you for clarifying =D

Twinki
01-11-2016, 04:22 AM
Yeah I deleted it since SRL-6 is now officially support in ogLib. However, my script isn't updated to use it.

This script is outdated, so Justin; or BraK; can move this to outdated.

I still haven't got the motivation to update the script considering Jagex removed a core feature from the ability bar that made this script fast and simple, and I CBA to come up with another method of handling it. Maybe i'll take another look, perhaps it was a bug or something, but this thread should still be moved to outdated.

Twinki
02-18-2016, 08:09 PM
TwinkiWines v2.2 Released

It now requires a very specific layout setup, see instructions in OP. Let me know of any issues/suggestions etc..

WYD
02-26-2016, 11:37 PM
TwinkiWines v2.2 Released

It now requires a very specific layout setup, see instructions in OP. Let me know of any issues/suggestions etc..

Did you know about the new rs update?

Twinki
02-26-2016, 11:47 PM
Did you know about the new rs update?

Look at OP, I updated it not 6 hours ago.

WYD
02-26-2016, 11:50 PM
Look at OP, I updated it not 6 hours ago.

Do you think you can implement quick prayer?

instagib2001
03-05-2016, 11:33 PM
Hmm i get this error ERROR: 6: Temple Failure --- wineLoop -- 447 i got my interface setup op and open lg setup script my guy starts off banking than walks to temple and logs out

instagib2001
03-27-2016, 01:10 AM
anyone making a fix on this script its a good idea and its there just need some work i would do it if i was good at scripting

sorearat
12-28-2016, 08:44 AM
I was able to get the script to actually work and telegrab by removing the following from wineLoop:

repeat
table:=ogl.getModels(mTABLE);
if not(table.isEmpty) and (midPoint.distanceFrom(table.first)>50) then
begin
if(not SRL_MOVEMENTS) then
tMouse.rightClickOption(table[0].toPoint, 'Walk here')
else
begin
mouse(table[0].toPoint, MOUSE_RIGHT, MOUSE_ACCURATE);
if chooseOption.optionsExist(['alk','ere']) then
chooseOption.select(['alk','ere'], 1000);
end;
Wait(2500);
end;
until (not table.isEmpty and (midPoint.distanceFrom(table.first)<51)) or (funcTimer.getTotalTime>10000);
if(funcTimer.getTotalTime>10000) then
terminate(6, 'wineLoop -- 447');

Wait(randomRange(1000, 2000));
funcTimer.reboot();

After that I tried to add some option to run away from the Temple to stop the zammy monks from attacking me, eat with my ability bar, and run back but I have never worked with scripts like this before so it just skips the walking process, eats, tries to telegrab but if a wine isn't there then it will do it all over again.

r3hab
01-03-2017, 05:10 PM
Running smoothly, really nice script . Thanks!

Code:
* Time Running: 10 Hours, 11 Seconds
* Grabbed: 1109 Wines

panpetter111
03-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Does this walk away when it has grabbed one, or does it just stand there? :)

HolyScripts
03-17-2017, 06:41 AM
thank you

player kaleb
04-22-2017, 11:03 AM
bots broke

Error: File "ogLib/lib/core/core.simba" not found at line 6
Compiling failed.

Joopi
04-22-2017, 11:13 AM
You're broke player kaleb;

also just so you know you haven't followed any setup instructions so that's why it's not working.

buyfly1986
06-28-2017, 01:03 PM
TPlayer.loginToLobby(): Failed to find username and/or password box