PDA

View Full Version : [Agility] [SRL-6] Fady's Wilderness Agility

fady
07-10-2015, 02:01 PM
Fady's Wilderness Agility
Updated on: July 15th 2015
Last Tested on: October 26th 2015

Features:

Runs laps around the wilderness agility course.
Agility Brawlers Support.
32k+ XP/hr normally, and 120k+ XP/hr Using brawlers.
SRL Player Form support.
Break Support.
Eats food when health gets below 70%, and terminates when health gets below 20%.
Simple progress report.
Auto updates the script and the SPS maps.

Directions:

Make sure your graphics/interface settings follow this guide (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714).
Have your players set up using Rafiki.
Have your food key set on the action bar.
Update the color constants below if they were changed since the last script release.
If using brawlers, make sure the brawlers and the replacement gloves are placed on the action bar.
Have chat messages set to ON, and the chatbox height the lowest it can be.
Start near the obstacle pipe at the start of the course.
Press play and fill out the Player Form.
Let the agility gains flow!

Updated Constants:
Last Update: October 26th 2015.
If the script faces any issues with color detection or blind mouse movement. Change lines 27-66 with your own updated constants, or the ones below

For the Log: Use the grey colored area right at the start of the log.
For the Ladder: Use the overall color of the ladder.
For the Lava Steps: Use the dark red color below the first step.
For the Rope: Use the overall color of the rope.
For the Pipe: Use the overall color of the pipe.

...Col = Color.
...Tol = Tolerance.
...Hue = Hue mod.
...Sat = Sat mod.
...ObjH = Object Height.
...ObjW = Object Width.
...Point = point on the map used during recovery.
{*Obstacle Pipe data*}
PipeCol := 6706745;
pipeTol := 13;
pipeHue := 0.11;
pipeSat := 0.44;
pipeObjW := 25;
pipeObjH := 25;

{*Swing Rope *}
ropeCol := 794145;
ropeTol := 3;
ropeHue := 0.79;
ropeSat := 4.44;
ropeObjW := 6;
ropeObjH := 40;
ropePoint := point(204+randomRange(-2,2),107+randomRange(-2,2));

{*Lava Steps data*}
lavaCol := 1448282;
lavaTol := 4;
lavaHue := 0.12;
lavaSat := 0.32;
lavaObjW := 10;
lavaObjH := 10;

{*Wooden Log data*}
logCol := 3617326;
logTol := 8;
logHue := 0.56;
logSat := 0.67;
logObjW := 12;
logObjH := 15;
logPoint := point(190+randomRange(-2,2),127+randomRange(-2,2));

{*Dungeon Ladder data*}
ladderCol := 2966862;
ladderTol := 13;
ladderHue := 0.10;
ladderSat := 1.16;
ladderObjW := 20;
ladderObjH := 50;

Change Log:

V1.0:

Initial release

V1.1:

Added Agility Brawler support, minor tweaks to speed up the script.

Post those Proggys and let me know how it's going
All comments and suggestions are very appreciated

Clarity
07-10-2015, 02:03 PM
Great to see a release like this, we were missing out on low tier agility! Congratulations :)

Incurable
07-10-2015, 02:07 PM
Congratulations on releasing a new script!

http://puu.sh/cgLx7/05864441d9.png

J_R
07-15-2015, 05:18 AM
Damn nice! Is there any chance you could add support for equipping agility brawlers before the last obstacle and removing them before the first one? I imagine that quite a few people would want this other than me (of course) :P

(The easy/cheap/quick/dirty way is to maybe just have the brawlers and like leather gloves attached to the action bar and just press the brawler key before the last obstacle and then the leather glove key right after the lap ends, but it might be a bit odd if many people just suddenly do this.)

srlMW
07-15-2015, 06:01 AM
Nice work fady;, definitely deserve rep! :)

fady
07-15-2015, 09:52 AM
Damn nice! Is there any chance you could add support for equipping agility brawlers before the last obstacle and removing them before the first one? I imagine that quite a few people would want this other than me (of course) :P

(The easy/cheap/quick/dirty way is to maybe just have the brawlers and like leather gloves attached to the action bar and just press the brawler key before the last obstacle and then the leather glove key right after the lap ends, but it might be a bit odd if many people just suddenly do this.)

That doesn't sound too difficult to implement. Sounds like you just want the option to click the action bar once before the final obstacle, and once after the final obstacle. Will update later today to include it. I don't know if I'll add the leather glove part, will probably be just key press = gloves on, and key press = gloves off. I don't see a reason why you'd need the leather gloves, let me know if I understood you correctly.

Nice work fady;, definitely deserve rep! :)

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying the script.

The Mayor
07-15-2015, 10:09 AM
Just took a look through the script, very impressive! I like your use of records for the agility objects ;)

fady
07-15-2015, 11:06 AM
Just took a look through the script, very impressive! I like your use of records for the agility objects ;)

Thank you! I learned how to use them from your tutorial! :D

J_R
07-15-2015, 04:02 PM
That doesn't sound too difficult to implement. Sounds like you just want the option to click the action bar once before the final obstacle, and once after the final obstacle. Will update later today to include it. I don't know if I'll add the leather glove part, will probably be just key press = gloves on, and key press = gloves off. I don't see a reason why you'd need the leather gloves, let me know if I understood you correctly.

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying the script.

Ah, the reason for that is that once you use the action bar to equip brawlers, the action bar action becomes check charges and not unequip :p

So in order to do it this way, I think you'd need to equip something else in its place.

fady
07-15-2015, 04:40 PM
Ah, the reason for that is that once you use the action bar to equip brawlers, the action bar action becomes check charges and not unequip :p

So in order to do it this way, I think you'd need to equip something else in its place.

Ah! Ok, That makes sense! I'll work that in and upload soon.

fady
07-15-2015, 04:58 PM
RELEASING V1.1:

Added Brawler Support + some minor tweaks to speed it up a little.

The script should automatically download V1.1 when you run it.

ilurvdacake
07-21-2015, 08:17 AM
I can't seem to get it to get past the log, always gets stuck there. I changed the colour detection and it got past it and then always get stuck on the next/3rd lap not sure where I'm going wrong with it.

fady
07-21-2015, 09:52 AM
I can't seem to get it to get past the log, always gets stuck there. I changed the colour detection and it got past it and then always get stuck on the next/3rd lap not sure where I'm going wrong with it.

Hi, When picking colors for the Log, make sure you pick colors for the grey part at the beginning of the log (That was the only unique color in that area). The script will then make an area to click based off of that initial detection. Can you post a screen shot of your screen when the log clicking fails. As it might be something else, not actually the colors.

EDIT: Also, this script relies heavily on the chatbox being the smallest size (dragged all the way down), so make sure that you have that set.

ilurvdacake
07-21-2015, 10:14 AM
Hi, When picking colors for the Log, make sure you pick colors for the grey part at the beginning of the log (That was the only unique color in that area). The script will then make an area to click based off of that initial detection. Can you post a screen shot of your screen when the log clicking fails. As it might be something else, not actually the colors.

EDIT: Also, this script relies heavily on the chatbox being the smallest size (dragged all the way down), so make sure that you have that set.

Once I'm at my station again I'll definitely have a look and post my debug, yeah 100% made sure my chat box was dragged down.

nero_dante
08-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Hey fady, updater doesn't seem to work. Not sure the reason getting this error

Obtaining Latest Script Version.
Error: "" is an invalid float at line 12
Execution failed.

fady
08-03-2015, 09:43 PM
Hey fady, updater doesn't seem to work. Not sure the reason getting this error

Obtaining Latest Script Version.
Error: "" is an invalid float at line 12
Execution failed.

Thats strange! it seems like it is having trouble accesing the script version page! Can you open This Page (http://static.frement.net/proxy.php?u=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SRLFady/WildernessAgility/master/VERSION.txt) in a regular browser? it should be an empty page that says 1.1

I just ran the updater and it worked fine for me.

nero_dante
08-03-2015, 09:49 PM
Thats strange! it seems like it is having trouble accesing the script version page! Can you open This Page (http://static.frement.net/proxy.php?u=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SRLFady/WildernessAgility/master/VERSION.txt) in a regular browser? it should be an empty page that says 1.1

I just ran the updater and it worked fine for me.

I can't, says site is down or blocked.

fady
08-03-2015, 09:55 PM
I can't, says site is down or blocked.

Even stranger! lol. I'm accesing the website fine here. It might be a fire wall or an ISP issue blocking the website. Try this page (http://static.frement.net/proxy.php?u=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SRLFady/WildernessAgility/master/Fady%20Wilderness%20Agility.simba)

Theres a proxy used to bypass the HTTPs limitations of simba. I think that proxy might be blocked for you.

For now, you can find the script here https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SRLFady/WildernessAgility/master/Fady%20Wilderness%20Agility.simba and just comment out the auto updater. it wont grab any new updates tho.

nero_dante
08-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Even stranger! lol. I'm accesing the website fine here. It might be a fire wall or an ISP issue blocking the website. Try this page (http://static.frement.net/proxy.php?u=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SRLFady/WildernessAgility/master/Fady%20Wilderness%20Agility.simba)

Theres a proxy used to bypass the HTTPs limitations of simba. I think that proxy might be blocked for you.

For now, you can find the script here https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SRLFady/WildernessAgility/master/Fady%20Wilderness%20Agility.simba and just comment out the auto updater. it wont grab any new updates tho.

The script now runs up after i took out the auto updater etc. but after i fill in srl form, it just stands there. Not sure whats up with my computer lol

fady
08-04-2015, 12:42 PM
The script now runs up after i took out the auto updater etc. but after i fill in srl form, it just stands there. Not sure whats up with my computer lol

Can you uncheck disable SRL debug, and uncheck disable script debug and post the debug output that you are given?

nero_dante
08-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Can you uncheck disable SRL debug, and uncheck disable script debug and post the debug output that you are given?

debug just says can't find colors. But I have changed the colors to correct colors on ACA and still doesn't seem to find colors lol.

fady
08-04-2015, 01:07 PM
debug just says can't find colors. But I have changed the colors to correct colors on ACA and still doesn't seem to find colors lol.

can you post the whole debug please? it might be another issue that is causing the colors not to be found.

nero_dante
08-04-2015, 04:08 PM
can you post the whole debug please? it might be another issue that is causing the colors not to be found.

Looking for the colors of the Obstacle Pipe
Failed to find enough colors for the Obstacle Pipe
-- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 194, Y = 154}, took 62 ms
-- surface.isInBox: result = False
-- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 194, Y = 154}, took 47 ms
-- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 194, Y = 154}, took 78 ms
-- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 194, Y = 154}, took 63 ms

wingerfinger
08-06-2015, 07:34 AM
the script runs amazing
but when i make a mistake on the lava steps or fall in the pit
the bot only stays there

edit: i have the images in the folder and the same layout with the chatbox all the way down

fady
08-06-2015, 09:14 AM
the script runs amazing
but when i make a mistake on the lava steps or fall in the pit
the bot only stays there

edit: i have the images in the folder and the same layout with the chatbox all the way down

are chat messages set to ON? Also could you uncheck disable SRL debug and disable script debug, and post the whole debug output when that happens?

wingerfinger
08-06-2015, 08:37 PM
are chat messages set to ON? Also could you uncheck disable SRL debug and disable script debug, and post the whole debug output when that happens?

i guess it was the chat thing, thank you

http://puu.sh/jrVUV/1d0f213bec.jpg

---- Current mouse-over text: ""
-- isMouseOverText(): False
Result of click attempt on Wooden Log was: False
Looking for the colors of the Wooden Log

now im experiencing the log one where i cant find enough colors, i looked above the previous comments and saw you had to change the color of the log?
i don't really know how to do that, do i just copy the color and write down the RGB and HSV of it?

fady
08-06-2015, 09:08 PM
i guess it was the chat thing, thank you

http://puu.sh/jrVUV/1d0f213bec.jpg

---- Current mouse-over text: ""
-- isMouseOverText(): False
Result of click attempt on Wooden Log was: False
Looking for the colors of the Wooden Log

now im experiencing the log one where i cant find enough colors, i looked above the previous comments and saw you had to change the color of the log?
i don't really know how to do that, do i just copy the color and write down the RGB and HSV of it?

Change lines 51-58 to

{*Wooden Log data*}
logCol := 3881014;
logTol := 5;
logHue := 1.17;
logSat := 0.57;

These colors should work better

Electric
08-20-2015, 10:57 AM
Gets stuck very often, in dungeon and before the log.

And always after the log :(

fady
08-21-2015, 03:23 AM
Gets stuck very often, in dungeon and before the log.

And always after the log :(

Hi, thank you for posting about your problem! Can you be more specific about what happens when the script gets "stuck", also can you enable Script/SRL debugging, and post what it is when the script gets stuck?

Thanks again

sorenbekhoj
09-15-2015, 08:03 PM
I get this error, when i try to run the script: " Error: Unknown declaration "TTile" at line 34 "

mezzani
09-15-2015, 10:17 PM
The script runs fine with some babysitting. The three main issues I've seen are:
1. Clicking on the log, the lack of finding the proper colors.
2. Falling in the pit and not finding the colors of the ladder.
3. Clicking on skeletons. I think in both the pit and after the log I've seen this. When it accidentally clicks on a skeleton it gets really messed up.

fady
09-15-2015, 11:04 PM
I get this error, when i try to run the script: " Error: Unknown declaration "TTile" at line 34 "

Can you tell what the window is that opens up when the error happens?

The script runs fine with some babysitting. The three main issues I've seen are:
1. Clicking on the log, the lack of finding the proper colors.
2. Falling in the pit and not finding the colors of the ladder.
3. Clicking on skeletons. I think in both the pit and after the log I've seen this. When it accidentally clicks on a skeleton it gets really messed up.

Looks like the colors for the ladder and the log need updating, as for the skeletons after the log, I tried to avoid that by having it check the over text, but it happened sometimes anyway. I'll post the updated colors in the OP in about 5-6 hours. I'm too busy at the moment to make a fsilsafe and fix the skeleton issue, but I might get to it sometime next week.

Thank you both for the feedback.

Xyrel
10-05-2015, 06:28 PM
starts fine, compiles fine, can't detect colors to the lava steps and when i fall after failing the rope swing doesn't escape the Skeletons am i doing something wrong bro?

fady
10-05-2015, 07:33 PM
starts fine, compiles fine, can't detect colors to the lava steps and when i fall after failing the rope swing doesn't escape the Skeletons am i doing something wrong bro?

It seems like the colors to this script are abit out dated, you can pick your own colors and just update the constants at the beginning of the script, it should work fine.

If you look at the mayor's tutorial he had a section on using ACA to pick colors. Use that to update the colors.

The log: I used the grey part right at the beginning of the log
The ladder: use the overall color of the ladder
The lava steps: use the red color below the first step.
The rope: just use the full brown colors of the rope.
The pipe: just the overall colors for the pipe.

I'll try to update them sometime this week if I have some free time, but I can't make any promises sorry.

Grimxxdeath223
10-05-2015, 08:00 PM
snip

But Fady, we rely on you to cast aside real life and update all your scripts on demand! (Just kidding :garfield:)

Xyrel
10-05-2015, 09:03 PM
It seems like the colors to this script are abit out dated, you can pick your own colors and just update the constants at the beginning of the script, it should work fine.

If you look at the mayor's tutorial he had a section on using ACA to pick colors. Use that to update the colors.

The log: I used the grey part right at the beginning of the log
The ladder: use the overall color of the ladder
The lava steps: use the red color below the first step.
The rope: just use the full brown colors of the rope.
The pipe: just the overall colors for the pipe.

I'll try to update them sometime this week if I have some free time, but I can't make any promises sorry.

hey no problem bro thanks for posting i'm learning off it haha, friend knows a little bit so he's helping at the moment thank you for taking the time to respond!

chickenfoot911
10-05-2015, 10:54 PM
The script runs great, but is unusable for me because it does 1 lap and then logs me out for a break. After EVERY SINGLE LAP.
I have the script set to runtime = 500 minutes, break duration = 1 minute, brawling gloves are disabled, SRL and script debug are disabled.
I have tried setting the break time to 0, but it still logs me out and leaves me that way.
I tried enabling SRL and script debug, that didn't work either.
I tried changing the runtimes and food slots, that didn't work.

I don't understand what's going on. Here's the message:

Time Running: 1 Minute and 7 Seconds
Breaks Taken: 0
---- Waiting while the player is moving...
Taking a Break
-- TPlayer.logout()
---- TRSOptions.isOpen() result: False
---- TRSOptions.isOpen() result: True
---- Waiting for login screen...

EDIT: I figured it out, what I had to do was just simply comment out the logout module and the function call.
Once that was removed, the script runs fine

EDIT 2: new problem, it runs for about 4 laps and then gets stuck trying to find colors for the Wooden Log.
Tried updating the color constant, but still has same issues.

chickenboy
10-26-2015, 07:38 AM
hey man it just gets stuck on the log and the cliff how do i update the colors or even find out what the colors are

fady
10-26-2015, 05:28 PM
Can you tell what the window is that opens up when the error happens?

Looks like the colors for the ladder and the log need updating, as for the skeletons after the log, I tried to avoid that by having it check the over text, but it happened sometimes anyway. I'll post the updated colors in the OP in about 5-6 hours. I'm too busy at the moment to make a fsilsafe and fix the skeleton issue, but I might get to it sometime next week.

Thank you both for the feedback.

The script runs great, but is unusable for me because it does 1 lap and then logs me out for a break. After EVERY SINGLE LAP.
I have the script set to runtime = 500 minutes, break duration = 1 minute, brawling gloves are disabled, SRL and script debug are disabled.
I have tried setting the break time to 0, but it still logs me out and leaves me that way.
I tried enabling SRL and script debug, that didn't work either.
I tried changing the runtimes and food slots, that didn't work.

I don't understand what's going on. Here's the message:

Time Running: 1 Minute and 7 Seconds
---- Waiting while the player is moving...
Taking a Break
-- TPlayer.logout()
---- TRSOptions.isOpen() result: False

EDIT: I figured it out, what I had to do was just simply comment out the logout module and the function call.
Once that was removed, the script runs fine

EDIT 2: new problem, it runs for about 4 laps and then gets stuck trying to find colors for the Wooden Log.
Tried updating the color constant, but still has same issues.

hey man it just gets stuck on the log and the cliff how do i update the colors or even find out what the colors are

Finally got around to updating the colors. Please update lines 27-66 using the updated constants posted in the OP

chickenboy
10-27-2015, 04:52 AM
the colors are updated but now it clicks to soon for the cliff... so he just stands there and attacks skeletons all day

DeimosHD
10-27-2015, 06:55 AM
the colors are updated but now it clicks to soon for the cliff... so he just stands there and attacks skeletons all day

Hey man, if you're having problems with the log then run the wilderness updater again to get a fresh 1.1 script then only replace the log with the new colors on the original post.

acow
10-28-2015, 02:58 AM
finally got around to needing some agility gainz:

I came expecting to have to do a little work to get it up & running. nope, it ran the lap beautifully right off the bat since you've updated it. I did off breaks cus aint nobody got time for dat

quick vid for your viewing pleasure
https://youtu.be/ZrgWixkjsUo

will probably change the script up a little bit tomorrow before running for a long period of time, just so that it's slightly different from other peeps (e.g that guy next to me who's got 1 everything but 65 agility and 99 hunter, definitely not a bot) gonna get off for some sleepy sleepys now but anyhoo great script +1

jablewokeez
11-17-2015, 03:18 AM
Took too long to complete the Swing Rope, terminating

im getting that error message everytime i complete the rope swing and it will not go to lava rocks

mjruss
11-20-2015, 04:25 AM
I keep getting this as well. It doesn't seem to mater what I change the lave rocks color to, it always terminates.

fady
11-20-2015, 07:23 PM
Took too long to complete the Swing Rope, terminating

im getting that error message everytime i complete the rope swing and it will not go to lava rocks

I keep getting this as well. It doesn't seem to mater what I change the lave rocks color to, it always terminates.

Can you uncheck Disable SRL Debug, and post what the debug output from the script in
insert debug here tags

mjruss
11-21-2015, 02:09 AM
Can you uncheck Disable SRL Debug, and post what the debug output from the script in
insert debug here tags

Well this is weird. I did what you said and ran the script and now it seems to be running fine with no problems so far!

iturtleee
11-27-2015, 02:42 AM
Script is running great.

android92
12-07-2015, 03:18 PM
It does not click on the stepping stones :S
Any help ?

This happends after it uses the Swinging Rope.
---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00

fady
12-07-2015, 06:51 PM
It does not click on the stepping stones :S
Any help ?

This happends after it uses the Swinging Rope.

Hello, to be able to diagnose what the problem is, I'm going to need to see more of the debug output.

android92
12-09-2015, 08:47 AM
Hello, to be able to diagnose what the problem is, I'm going to need to see more of the debug output.

[00:00:05]: -- setupSRL()
[00:00:05]: ---- Setting up SRL...
[00:00:05]: ---- attempting to spawn smart, attempt #: 1
[00:00:05]: ---- initSmart():
[00:00:05]: ------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
[00:00:05]: ------ smartPairToExistingClient():
[00:00:05]: -------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
[00:00:05]: ---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[13460] as Simba's target
[00:00:05]: -------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[13460]
[00:00:05]: ------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
[00:00:05]: ------ Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
[00:00:05]: ---- initSmart()
[00:00:05]: ---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
[00:00:05]: ---- TRSActionBar.__find(): EOC bar height = 37
[00:00:05]: ------ Dynamic interfaces have been set.
[00:00:05]: ---- Client is ready.
[00:00:05]: ---- Setup SRL in 0 Seconds
[00:00:05]: -- setupSRL(): True
[00:00:05]: -- surface.init()
[00:00:05]: ---- Path exists (C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface\Cours eSurface_0.png)
[00:00:05]: ---- Setup area "CourseSurface_0" in 31ms
[00:00:05]: -- dungeon.init()
[00:00:06]: ---- Path exists (C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface\Cours eDungeon_0.png)
[00:00:06]: ---- Setup area "CourseDungeon_0" in 16ms
[00:00:06]: -- dungeon.init()
[00:00:08]: ---- minimap.mouseOffCompass(): Succesfully moved mouse off of compass
[00:00:08]: ---- TRSMinimap.clickCompass(): Clicked compass
[00:00:10]: -- isMouseOverText()
[00:00:10]: ---- Current mouse-over text: "Squeeze-through Obstacle pipe"
[00:00:10]: ---- Found "queeze-through" in mouse-over string: "Squeeze-through Obstacle pipe"
[00:00:10]: -- isMouseOverText(): True
[00:00:11]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 158}, took 78 ms
[00:00:11]: -- surface.isInBox: result = False
[00:00:12]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 158}, took 78 ms
[00:00:12]: -- surface.isInBox: result = False
[00:00:13]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 158}, took 78 ms
[00:00:13]: -- surface.isInBox: result = False
[00:00:13]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 158}, took 79 ms
[00:00:13]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 154}, took 78 ms
[00:00:14]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 150}, took 78 ms
[00:00:14]: -- surface.isInBox: result = False
[00:00:14]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 146}, took 78 ms
[00:00:15]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 146}, took 78 ms
[00:00:15]: -- surface.isInBox: result = False
[00:00:15]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 122}, took 78 ms
[00:00:16]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 122}, took 78 ms
[00:00:16]: -- surface.isInBox: result = False
[00:00:17]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 122}, took 78 ms
[00:00:17]: -- surface.isInBox: result = False
[00:00:17]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 118}, took 78 ms
[00:00:18]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 114}, took 78 ms
[00:00:18]: -- surface.isInBox: result = True
[00:00:18]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 110}, took 78 ms
[00:00:18]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
[00:00:19]: -- isMouseOverText()
[00:00:19]: ---- Current mouse-over text: "Swing-on Ropeswing"
[00:00:19]: ---- Found "wing-on" in mouse-over string: "Swing-on Ropeswing"
[00:00:19]: -- isMouseOverText(): True
[00:00:20]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:21]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:22]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:24]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:25]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:26]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:27]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:28]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:29]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:31]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:32]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:33]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:34]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:35]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:36]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:37]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:39]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:40]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:41]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:42]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:43]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:44]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:46]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:47]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00

fady
12-09-2015, 10:03 PM
[00:00:05]: -- setupSRL()
[00:00:05]: ---- Setting up SRL...
[00:00:05]: ---- attempting to spawn smart, attempt #: 1
[00:00:05]: ---- initSmart():
[00:00:05]: ------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
[00:00:05]: ------ smartPairToExistingClient():
[00:00:05]: -------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
[00:00:05]: ---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[13460] as Simba's target
[00:00:05]: -------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[13460]
[00:00:05]: ------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
[00:00:05]: ------ Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
[00:00:05]: ---- initSmart()
[00:00:05]: ---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
[00:00:05]: ---- TRSActionBar.__find(): EOC bar height = 37
[00:00:05]: ------ Dynamic interfaces have been set.
[00:00:05]: ---- Client is ready.
[00:00:05]: ---- Setup SRL in 0 Seconds
[00:00:05]: -- setupSRL(): True
[00:00:05]: ---- Path exists (C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface\Cours eSurface_0.png)
[00:00:05]: ---- Setup area "CourseSurface_0" in 31ms
[00:00:05]: -- dungeon.init()
[00:00:06]: ---- Path exists (C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface\Cours eDungeon_0.png)
[00:00:06]: ---- Setup area "CourseDungeon_0" in 16ms
[00:00:06]: -- dungeon.init()
[00:00:08]: ---- minimap.mouseOffCompass(): Succesfully moved mouse off of compass
[00:00:08]: ---- TRSMinimap.clickCompass(): Clicked compass
[00:00:10]: -- isMouseOverText()
[00:00:10]: ---- Current mouse-over text: "Squeeze-through Obstacle pipe"
[00:00:10]: ---- Found "queeze-through" in mouse-over string: "Squeeze-through Obstacle pipe"
[00:00:10]: -- isMouseOverText(): True
[00:00:13]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 158}, took 78 ms
[00:00:13]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 158}, took 79 ms
[00:00:13]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 154}, took 78 ms
[00:00:14]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 150}, took 78 ms
[00:00:14]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 146}, took 78 ms
[00:00:15]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 146}, took 78 ms
[00:00:15]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 122}, took 78 ms
[00:00:17]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 118}, took 78 ms
[00:00:18]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 114}, took 78 ms
[00:00:18]: -- surface.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 198, Y = 110}, took 78 ms
[00:00:18]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
[00:00:19]: -- isMouseOverText()
[00:00:19]: ---- Current mouse-over text: "Swing-on Ropeswing"
[00:00:19]: ---- Found "wing-on" in mouse-over string: "Swing-on Ropeswing"
[00:00:19]: -- isMouseOverText(): True
[00:00:20]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:21]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:22]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:24]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:25]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:26]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:27]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:28]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:29]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:31]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:32]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:33]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:34]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:35]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:36]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:37]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:39]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:40]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:41]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:42]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:43]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:44]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:46]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00
[00:00:47]: ---- TRSMinimap.findSymbol(): Found symbol 76 at accuracy 1.00

Ahhh!! make sure you have chat messages set to ON, as they are essential for the script. The reason this is happening is because the script is still in the waiting loop. it is still waiting for the chat message to show up that its done.

brendanz77
12-16-2015, 07:59 PM
just wanted to leave a quick reply:

thanks a ton for the script fady. people like you keep this community alive and newcomers interested in learning to script themselves. keep up the good work :D

on another note, does anyone know how 'detectable' this script is? anyone run it for 4+ hrs in a row?

brendanz77
12-16-2015, 08:11 PM
something else i forgot to put in the other reply:

your updated colors work really well, no problem there. whenever the script accidentally clicks on a skeleton on its way to the final shelf or somewhere in the dungeon, it seems to bug out. more specifically, it clicks on the skeleton instead of the final obstacle and waits for the player to climb what it thinks is the final obstacle. when it's position isnt updated to the top of the shelf (because it's fighting a skeleton) it times out and terminates script.

this is the only factor that causes it to need constant babysitting.

musty
12-16-2015, 08:48 PM
nice script :)

fady
12-16-2015, 09:11 PM
something else i forgot to put in the other reply:

your updated colors work really well, no problem there. whenever the script accidentally clicks on a skeleton on its way to the final shelf or somewhere in the dungeon, it seems to bug out. more specifically, it clicks on the skeleton instead of the final obstacle and waits for the player to climb what it thinks is the final obstacle. when it's position isnt updated to the top of the shelf (because it's fighting a skeleton) it times out and terminates script.

this is the only factor that causes it to need constant babysitting.

Hello, im glad the colors are working and thank you for your kind words. I've really struggled with that part. The problem is that there are no unique colors to click in that area, so that error happens. I've thought about fixing it, but then it didnt seem to happen that often. I've had more 4+ hour runs than I have had it bug out like that. I'm coming up on winter break, I might look into fixing it then.

Thanks for your feedback!

brendanz77
12-17-2015, 07:26 AM
Hello, im glad the colors are working and thank you for your kind words. I've really struggled with that part. The problem is that there are no unique colors to click in that area, so that error happens. I've thought about fixing it, but then it didnt seem to happen that often. I've had more 4+ hour runs than I have had it bug out like that. I'm coming up on winter break, I might look into fixing it then.

Thanks for your feedback!

for whatever reason the script has performed worse since i last posted. i can't get a session to last longer than 10 minutes.

sometimes it hangs up on lava steps after failing (i think i prematurely tries to click the steps when it's still in the lava and times out standing around after climbing out of the lava) and the bug with the skeletons seems to be cropping up more and more. i guess interactions with the skeletons in the pit is related to lower leveled agility players failing obstacles more often (me) and happens more to them.

i just wanted to give as much feedback as possible so that if you decide to do something further with the script you now where to tweak it. thanks again for all the work so far.

kiwikiwi
12-17-2015, 09:10 AM
for whatever reason the script has performed worse since i last posted. i can't get a session to last longer than 10 minutes.

sometimes it hangs up on lava steps after failing (i think i prematurely tries to click the steps when it's still in the lava and times out standing around after climbing out of the lava) and the bug with the skeletons seems to be cropping up more and more. i guess interactions with the skeletons in the pit is related to lower leveled agility players failing obstacles more often (me) and happens more to them.

i just wanted to give as much feedback as possible so that if you decide to do something further with the script you now where to tweak it. thanks again for all the work so far.

Probably best to train your agility to a level so you don't encounter this failure :P

brendanz77
12-17-2015, 09:46 AM
Probably best to train your agility to a level so you don't encounter this failure :P

it was recommended at my level to do wildy course. with the bugs i was getting and the babysitting required, i decided to go to an ape atoll script. slightly less xp/hr, but i dont have to keep restarting it.

Ollie99
12-22-2015, 05:19 PM
XP Gained: 30933.5
XP/HR: 35592
Laps Done: 54
Time Running: 52 Minutes and 19 Seconds
Took too long to climb the Cliffside, terminating script
Successfully executed.

Done this about twice now. Stopped at 45 minutes on one bit and I accidentally disabled smart mode on this run. I'm happy with it

deMorphine
01-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Error: "" is an invalid float at line 539
Execution failed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask]

It was working fine for a bit, but not sure what happened.

Lacerta
02-13-2016, 10:23 AM
Cool script, saves me from boredom of agility :) . Thank you!

trinitrotoluene
05-13-2016, 07:51 PM
This is gona help me get from 70-75 agility for priff

klamor
05-17-2016, 12:24 AM
im having issues at the balance log. it works fine for about 10-15 laps and then I get this

Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (21878,599). Swapping the values for now.
Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 21878. The client has a height of 600, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 599 (h-1) for now.
Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (21878,599). Swapping the values for now.
Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 21878. The client has a height of 600, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 599 (h-1) for now.

any ideas?

shockerton
05-30-2016, 02:06 PM
As the current script does not work, I have made changes to both the antiban(mouse movement) allowing for more randomness, as a person would do, updated colours and increased efficiency, so script does not bug as much.

Currently managing 6-7 hour (overnight) runs.

brynnybob12
06-11-2016, 03:34 AM
care to share an updated version of the script? this one keeps getting stuck at the log crossing after 10-15 mins :/ Would appreciate it a lot thanks.

brynnybob12
06-11-2016, 03:37 AM
As the current script does not work, I have made changes to both the antiban(mouse movement) allowing for more randomness, as a person would do, updated colours and increased efficiency, so script does not bug as much.

Currently managing 6-7 hour (overnight) runs.

can you share this fix please?

TealThunder
12-22-2016, 08:21 PM
The colors for the log and dungeon ladder need to be changed

{*Wooden Log data*}
logCol := 3157032;
logTol := 4;
logHue := 1.04;
logSat := 0.77;

{*Dungeon Ladder data*}
ladderCol := 3424849;
ladderTol := 4;
ladderHue := 0.11;
ladderSat := 0.27;
ladderObjW := 20;
ladderObjH := 50;

Change the color values to those there and it should get the script working pretty well, if not, you can download ACA and choose the colors for yourself,

r3hab
01-03-2017, 05:15 PM
can you share this fix please?

need the fix too