This script alches whatever you want.

Extra features

Choose any inventory slot
Can do multiple slots in a row
Works at various resolutions
Reports progress
Automatically updates

Installation

The easiest way is to download the ChaosUpdater script below and run it. It should have OGLAlcher added to the scripts array which makes it download the latest version for you. You can also download or clone the script from GitHub manually. Remember that you also need the cLib include for this script to work. If you're downloading the script manually you'll have to download this include manually as well from this thread (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113750).

Known bugs

None

Changelog (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/yuri-moens/simba-scripts/master/OGLAlcher.changelog)

=========================================
Running for: 2h 50m
Alch casts: 2873
Alch casts per hour: 1011
Experience earned: 195871
Experience per hour: 68955
Finished alching 2879 items.
Logging out...
Successfully executed.

Running for: 0h 10m
Alch casts: 172
Alch casts per hour: 975
Experience earned: 14826
Experience per hour: 84071

Running for: 3h 59m
Alch casts: 3985
Alch casts per hour: 996
Experience earned: 265830
Experience per hour: 66467

Running for: 0h 44m
Alch casts: 725
Alch casts per hour: 977
Experience earned: 47060
Experience per hour: 63470

Running for: 3h 27m
Alch casts: 3633
Alch casts per hour: 1052
Experience earned: 247893
Experience per hour: 71825

Running for: 2h 32m
Alch casts: 2444
Alch casts per hour: 959
Experience earned: 152465
Experience per hour: 59881

Running for: 3h 1m
Alch casts: 2956
Alch casts per hour: 974
Experience earned: 199068
Experience per hour: 65634

Running for: 3h 2m
Alch casts: 2984
Alch casts per hour: 980
Experience earned: 207692
Experience per hour: 68216

Running for: 11h 41m
Alch casts: 12459
Alch casts per hour: 1065
Experience earned: 812611
Experience per hour: 69516

Obscurity
07-12-2015, 10:28 PM
Oh my God, dude. You're on a roll!

srlMW
07-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Geesh, you're putting us to shame with your speedy releases! How long does it generally take you to complete a script from scratch?

Chaos-Energy
07-12-2015, 11:25 PM
It doesn't take too long, most scripts I released lately have been pretty simple and most importantly don't require walking. I get to re-use a lot of code due to the general idea being the same every single time and using my library also saves me a lot of time. I don't really pay attention to the time I spend on them but I suppose this script would've taken about 30-45 minutes. I also made a Lumbridge spinner earlier today which took a bit longer because it requires walking and moving between floors.

Also, ogLib makes the most annoying part about scripting extremely easy and fast. There's no messing around with finding the correct color and tolerance or using DTMs which used to take me a lot of time to do somewhat right. If I ask ogLib for a model or a texture I know I'm getting the actual thing I want and not some background decoration.

The most time I spend on my scripts is probably finding the correct IDs for all the models/textures and having to deal with the access violation errors and Simba sometimes locking up entirely.

Grimxxdeath223
07-14-2015, 02:47 AM
[OGL] Alcher

This script alches whatever you want.

Extra features

Choose any inventory slot
Works at various resolutions
Reports progress
Automatically updates

Installation

The easiest way is to download the ChaosUpdater script below and run it. It should have OGLAlcher added to the scripts array which makes it download the latest version for you. You can also download or clone the script from GitHub manually. Remember that you also need the cLib include for this script to work. If you're downloading the script manually you'll have to download this include manually as well from this thread (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113750).

Known bugs

None

Changelog (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/yuri-moens/simba-scripts/master/OGLAlcher.changelog)

Running for: 2h 50m
Alch casts: 2873
Alch casts per hour: 1011
Experience earned: 195871
Experience per hour: 68955
Finished alching 2879 items.
Logging out...
Successfully executed.

Just an FYI, it doesn't have OGLAlcher in the scripts array :surprised:

EDIT: I guess I should have also I added that I just manually put it in there and got it to download

EDIT2: Here is a small progress report. Just wanted to test it out. Works pretty well for the 10 minutes I had it going. I changed the output time of the report so I could get a quicker update on the alchs per hour. Also, you might want to add a clear debug before it posts the new report? It seemed to be filling up the debug window a good amount even at the default output time. Just my 2 cents, cheers on making this though. I will have something longer tomorrow.

Clutch
07-14-2015, 03:33 AM
Just an FYI, it doesn't have OGLAlcher in the scripts array :surprised:

EDIT: I guess I should have also I added that I just manually put it in there and got it to download

EDIT2: Here is a small progress report. Just wanted to test it out. Works pretty well for the 10 minutes I had it going. I changed the output time of the report so I could get a quicker update on the alchs per hour. Also, you might want to add a clear debug before it posts the new report? It seemed to be filling up the debug window a good amount even at the default output time. Just my 2 cents, cheers on making this though. I will have something longer tomorrow.

This ^

Also...
Running for: 3h 59m
Alch casts: 3985
Alch casts per hour: 996
Experience earned: 265830
Experience per hour: 66467

Only 6K more Air Battlestaffs to high-alch!

Grimxxdeath223
07-14-2015, 10:29 AM
So this randomly happened...
Running for: 0h 44m
Alch casts: 725
Alch casts per hour: 977
Experience earned: 47060
Experience per hour: 63470
Oops! It appears I have crashed.
Successfully executed.

Not sure why this happened, it was running all smooth and everything. Guess I just have to start it up again.

Chaos-Energy
07-14-2015, 11:40 AM
First of all, thanks for the progress reports everyone! They've been added to the original post.

Next, I've uploaded the correct ChaosUpdater, this one should have OGLAlcher in the array. I've also changed the script to clear the debug before every progress report.

As for Grimxxdeath223's error: I think that might've been caused by investigating a meteorite. I've updated the function in cLib so hopefully the script won't crash anymore because of that.

Grimxxdeath223
07-14-2015, 01:27 PM
First of all, thanks for the progress reports everyone! They've been added to the original post.

Next, I've uploaded the correct ChaosUpdater, this one should have OGLAlcher in the array. I've also changed the script to clear the debug before every progress report.

As for Grimxxdeath223's error: I think that might've been caused by investigating a meteorite. I've updated the function in cLib so hopefully the script won't crash anymore because of that.

Question, is there antiban in this that would make it just stop high alching for a period of time? Reason I ask is I know this can get roughly 985 alchs an hour, but maybe 10 to 20 minutes in, the counter will say it is at 500ish alchs an hour. And if I sit there and watch it, it isn't alching anything. Stopping and starting the script will clear this up but I was just curious.

EDIT: There also seems to be a lot of camera turning as well when I watch it not alch, haha.

Chaos-Energy
07-14-2015, 01:44 PM
If you want less camera movement you can change the number on line 88 to something bigger. The reason why it stops alching sometimes is an annoying bug with SMART where key events suddenly don't seem to work anymore. Once you press some keys yourself it seems to start working again.

Grimxxdeath223
07-14-2015, 01:49 PM
If you want less camera movement you can change the number on line 88 to something bigger. The reason why it stops alching sometimes is an annoying bug with SMART where key events suddenly don't seem to work anymore. Once you press some keys yourself it seems to start working again.

AHHHH, okay. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

EDIT: I changed the value on line 88 to 987 and it seems to be going smoother for me right now. I will post anything I come across.

EDIT2:

Running for: 2h 32m
Alch casts: 2444
Alch casts per hour: 959
Experience earned: 152465
Experience per hour: 59881

EDIT3: I should hopefully have something a bit longer in a few hours (I am slowly making money and buying a bit more each time)

EDIT4: Here is another.

Running for: 3h 1m
Alch casts: 2956
Alch casts per hour: 974
Experience earned: 199068
Experience per hour: 65634

Grimxxdeath223
07-15-2015, 10:59 PM
I didn't want to double post but my previous post was getting too big. It is working really well. Sometimes it will click a little too quickly on the interface for the meteorite and fail at first but then does it again and works. Sometimes when I start the script up and it was already open, it will say it downloaded a new version when it didn't do that at all (I just press play again and everything is fine. But my one question is, can you make it so I can say alch slots 1, 2, 3...? Sometimes I will have other items to alch and it would be nice to be able to just tell the script to do those slots instead of doing it for 100 items, then having to reset the script for the next slot and so on.

Running for: 3h 2m
Alch casts: 2984
Alch casts per hour: 980
Experience earned: 207692
Experience per hour: 68216

Chaos-Energy
07-15-2015, 11:27 PM
Thanks for all the reports. I've just pushed version 1.1.0 online which has the option to setup alchemy tasks so you can do multiple items in a row.

Grimxxdeath223
07-16-2015, 04:22 PM
Here is a report using the latest version. Sorry they are not long, the things I am alching are high up in price which means I can only by so many of them. The meteorite was flawless and if I had to make any suggestion... maybe add in skill checking into the antiban? Beside that this is pretty damn smooth. :spot:

Running for: 3h 24m
Alch casts: 3358
Alch casts per hour: 986
Experience earned: 238199
Experience per hour: 70005

Grimxxdeath223
07-18-2015, 02:05 AM
Here is a report with version 1.1.1 I believe it is. MY ONLY SUGGESTION, and it really is nothing and you don't even have to acknowledge it, maybe in the top line right ============OGLalcher Version (Put version number here)============, that is my two cents though.

Running for: 3h 26m
Alch casts: 3387
Alch casts per hour: 985
Experience earned: 231056
Experience per hour: 67197

Emarian
07-22-2015, 06:58 PM
Here is a report using the latest version. Sorry they are not long, the things I am alching are high up in price which means I can only by so many of them. The meteorite was flawless and if I had to make any suggestion... maybe add in skill checking into the antiban? Beside that this is pretty damn smooth. :spot:

Running for: 3h 24m
Alch casts: 3358
Alch casts per hour: 986
Experience earned: 238199
Experience per hour: 70005

Add

removed

That in after ln94 (creating ln95-99) and that will give you what you want.

@Chaos, haven't had a chance to use the script yet (gotta rebuild the stack so I can invest in battlestaffs), but it looks great! Keep it up :)

Lucidity
07-22-2015, 06:59 PM
Add

2: begin
tabStats.getSkillLevel(SKILL_MAGIC);
hoverSkill(SKILL_MAGIC);
wait(gaussRangeInt(1500,5000));
end;

That in after ln94 (creating ln95-99) and that will give you what you want.

@Chaos, haven't had a chance to use the script yet (gotta rebuild the stack so I can invest in battlestaffs), but it looks great! Keep it up :)

I believe that's for SRL-6

Emarian
07-22-2015, 07:03 PM
I believe that's for SRL-6

Dang, I apologize. I only recently came back to the scene, and I've never messed with these new third party libraries. OgLib, Aero, etc is all new to me and I have yet to study into them. I didn't even think about it. SRL is still like instinct to me at the moment.

*Facepalm*

EDIT:
Removed code

MissMelokovich
07-24-2015, 09:23 AM
Whenever i try launch any of your scripts, cLib gives an error.
When i try launch the OGLAlcher i get the error

'Error: Unknown declaration "hasChooseATool" at line 428'
Line 428: if (self.hasProduction()) and (not self.hasChooseATool()) and (not self.hasProgress()) then

Is this just local to me or is it a known bug?

Is there a fix for this?

Chaos-Energy
07-24-2015, 10:21 AM
Whenever i try launch any of your scripts, cLib gives an error.
When i try launch the OGLAlcher i get the error

'Error: Unknown declaration "hasChooseATool" at line 428'
Line 428: if (self.hasProduction()) and (not self.hasChooseATool()) and (not self.hasProgress()) then

Is this just local to me or is it a known bug?

Is there a fix for this?

Apparently there was a rewrite of the production functions of ogLib. I've updated cLib to work with the new update so if you update cLib it should work again. You might have to update manually though (or use ChaosUpdater).

MissMelokovich
07-24-2015, 10:44 AM
Apparently there was a rewrite of the production functions of ogLib. I've updated cLib to work with the new update so if you update cLib it should work again. You might have to update manually though (or use ChaosUpdater).

I've updated cLib both manually and with the use of ChaosUpdater to no avail im still being slammed with the same error, now im still receiving the same error, i also have tried re-installing simba completely (Wiping all files affiliated with Simba) to no avail. Are you sure the update went live when you updated it? ill attach a pastebin with my cLib on it.

cLib - pastebin.com/TmBrQmTJ

Chaos-Energy
07-24-2015, 04:25 PM
Oh god I forgot to push it, sorry about that.

me_ntal
07-24-2015, 08:42 PM
I must be doing something wrong,

If i start the script with out a client on, It loads one however doesnt log in.
If i start the script logged in, it does nothing.

I have it set to RS3 default

Lucidity
07-24-2015, 10:01 PM
I must be doing something wrong,

If i start the script with out a client on, It loads one however doesnt log in.
If i start the script logged in, it does nothing.

I have it set to RS3 default

Add my skype : Thugblytas

I'd be more than happy to assist with you with oglib =)

Grimxxdeath223
07-30-2015, 09:35 PM
Running for: 4h 52m
Alch casts: 4844
Alch casts per hour: 992
Experience earned: 312412
Experience per hour: 63994

No issues to report minus it sometimes starting to alch and then getting stuck, but you already explained what that issue is so I call it flawless :D

Grimxxdeath223
08-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Hey Chaos-Energy; here is a good one for you.

Running for: 11h 41m
Alch casts: 12459
Alch casts per hour: 1065
Experience earned: 812611
Experience per hour: 69516

Chaos-Energy
08-06-2015, 02:18 AM
Thanks, that's a pretty nice one.

Grimxxdeath223
08-12-2015, 02:37 AM
Chaos-Energy;

Thanks for 99 magic =)

http://i57.tinypic.com/f1m9gm.png

Grimxxdeath223
08-22-2015, 02:36 PM
Chaos-Energy; I guess there was an update somewhere because now I get this error in clib

[cLib] Checking for updates...
Error: "" is an invalid integer at line 574
Execution failed

and the line is

begin
if (strToInt(funcRemoteVersionNumbers[i]) <> strToInt(funcLocalVersionNumbers[i])) then
exit(false);

Chaos-Energy
08-24-2015, 11:56 AM
Are you still getting the error because it works for me? Might've been a connection issue because it looks like it couldn't retrieve the version file.

Grimxxdeath223
08-24-2015, 12:36 PM
Are you still getting the error because it works for me? Might've been a connection issue because it looks like it couldn't retrieve the version file.

Yep, i just tried and I still get the same error.

Fitta
08-24-2015, 01:48 PM
Chaos-Energy; I guess there was an update somewhere because now I get this error in clib

[cLib] Checking for updates...
Error: "" is an invalid integer at line 574
Execution failed

and the line is

begin
if (strToInt(funcRemoteVersionNumbers[i]) <> strToInt(funcLocalVersionNumbers[i])) then
exit(false);

The server it tried to connect to is not responding.. that's why you get that error.

Grimxxdeath223
08-24-2015, 01:49 PM
The server it tried to connect to is not responding.. that's why you get that error.

I just restarted my computer (even though I do that everyday) and now it works so idk... Guess it was all a lie.