PDA

View Full Version : old school scripts

Walking hell
07-21-2015, 12:45 PM
Hello community,

I am a oldschool rs player and i had 2 old payed scripts (Stress Miner, InfMIner)

I configured SRL370 correctly, only appearently the auth server is offline, lol

and i really want to make use of it, i tough about hosting the authserver myself, tried wireshark to see the output only kinda failed :P

Am i allowed to publish those scripts here? As the developers abandoned the projects or scripts like 10 years ago.

thanks

Incurable
07-21-2015, 12:47 PM
I see no reason why you couldn't post the scripts here, assuming that they were publicly released in the first place... but it sounds like you're trying to use some extremely outdated stuff. What are you trying to do, exactly?

Walking hell
07-21-2015, 12:53 PM
I see no reason why you couldn't post the scripts here, assuming that they were publicly released in the first place... but it sounds like you're trying to use some extremely outdated stuff. What are you trying to do, exactly?

Hello Incurable,

Those scripts was made for Runescape 2,

so i tough when they open runescape 2 classic again they should be working propperly on it. (scar divi 3.05 for stressminer v9.1)

anyways i uploaded it to my dropbox,
link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/24jybliugxtlzso/RS%20oldschool.rar?dl=0

KeepBotting
07-21-2015, 01:18 PM
Where did you obtain these scripts? They're incredibly old, and actually pretty interesting, however...

We no longer use or provide support for SCAR or SCAR Divi, that community is located on another website.
Both the version of SRL and the scripts included in that archive are incredibly old.
Both the version of SRL and the scripts included in that archive most likely do not work with the current version of Old School RuneScape.

There are much more advanced tools available with which to cheat at Old School RuneScape, and lucky for you, they're all located right here at SRL. You, as a registered user, will have access to the public section (https://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=560).

Drop me a PM if you need any more help :)

Walking hell
07-21-2015, 01:36 PM
Where did you obtain these scripts? They're incredibly old, and actually pretty interesting, however...

We no longer use or provide support for SCAR or SCAR Divi, that community is located on another website.
Both the version of SRL and the scripts included in that archive are incredibly old.
Both the version of SRL and the scripts included in that archive most likely do not work with the current version of Old School RuneScape.

There are much more advanced tools available with which to cheat at Old School RuneScape, and lucky for you, they're all located right here at SRL. You, as a registered user, will have access to the public section (https://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=560).

Drop me a PM if you need any more help :)

I bougth them back in 2005/6, and if the colors didn't change much from old school runescape then this should be working :p, only thanks tough.

p.s i can't pm you yet, (postcount not 10 yet)

KeepBotting
07-21-2015, 01:46 PM
I bougth them back in 2005/6, and if the colors didn't change much from old school runescape then this should be working :p, only thanks tough.

p.s i can't pm you yet, (postcount not 10 yet)

The colors haven't changed much, but a lot of the interfaces have been altered (bankscreen, world switcher, login screen, gametab). I'm not saying they'll be completely broken -- but be ready for them to not work quite like you remember!

If you'd rather use Skype, there's a small button to the right of my avatar that you can use. I can also be reached via Tox, my ID is in my signature.

kristi
02-15-2016, 01:57 PM
The colors haven't changed much, but a lot of the interfaces have been altered (bankscreen, world switcher, login screen, gametab). I'm not saying they'll be completely broken -- but be ready for them to not work quite like you remember!

If you'd rather use Skype, there's a small button to the right of my avatar that you can use. I can also be reached via Tox, my ID is in my signature.

(nevermind, posted on the wrong thread lol)