PDA

View Full Version : Randomized stuff in runescape

mocrosoft
08-18-2015, 07:32 PM
Does anybody know how to get values like this:

Where does runescape keep all thes values?

http://i.imgur.com/DhqK0dC.jpg

Pyramid Plunder - Which Door Am I? (Verified on rsbuddy that this is possible with reflection)

http://images.wikia.com/runescape/images/archive/1/18/20081114041915!Pyramid_plunder_room.png

mocrosoft
08-19-2015, 10:43 AM
Anybody?

cosmasjdz
08-19-2015, 11:23 AM
Anybody?

Havent even tried to be honest.

But with MTA alching i just used to check booth i am standing at and then depending on the item found calculated where certain item i need should be(items always goes clockwise from boots to long). Well sometimes if i open empty booth i just do like go to booth required+random(3), this acts as natural antiban and looks very human-like. As for points used widgets, i think it was in the 160-164.1-24 range depending on activity, now have no access to the script. Probably didnt helped at all :)

mocrosoft
08-19-2015, 11:59 AM
Havent even tried to be honest.

But with MTA alching i just used to check booth i am standing at and then depending on the item found calculated where certain item i need should be(items always goes clockwise from boots to long). Well sometimes if i open empty booth i just do like go to booth required+random(3), this acts as natural antiban and looks very human-like. As for points used widgets, i think it was in the 160-164.1-24 range depending on activity, now have no access to the script. Probably didnt helped at all :)

Yeah thats what my scripts currently does, but I want to play legit with like a overhead on the booth so its a lot easier. And the widget is 194 and childs are from 0-24 i think.

Thanks for the reply, and I'm amazed that nobody has yet figured this out on simba.

Hoodz
08-19-2015, 01:02 PM
some stuff is server sided. some stuff can be found at: widgets, settings, gameObject ids.

mocrosoft
08-19-2015, 02:06 PM
some stuff is server sided. some stuff can be found at: widgets, settings, gameObject ids.

osbuddy owner matt told me it was possible but the features would be overpowered to add to osbuddy, so I don't think the stuff above is server sided. I looked into the widgets and settings and found nothing to be changed, and the gameobjects id are all different ids but that does not affect doors for pyramid plunder or booths for the magic training minigame.