PDA

View Full Version : OpenGL VPS Solution - ogLib Not Working Due To Only DirectX Solutions

kiwikiwi
08-20-2015, 08:10 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm a regular botter and I'd love to take advantage of ogLib but due to OpenGL not being available (as far as I'm aware) by my VPS provider, can someone please provide a solution?

I'm basically after VPS servers that will support OpenGL or some kind of wizard software program that will help me...

srlMW
08-20-2015, 08:24 AM
tl;dr - Wait for DirectX hooking ;)

I'd say your best bet is to just move providers. What is your current deal, price limit you are willing to fork out and any other specifications you wish to have included?

kiwikiwi
08-20-2015, 01:41 PM
Currently using OVH.com at about $14.99 USD per month per VPS.

Haha, is DirectX hookin' for real?

All I'm after is VPS with OpenGL support hehe.

srlMW
08-20-2015, 10:47 PM
Currently using OVH.com at about $14.99 USD per month per VPS.

Haha, is DirectX hookin' for real?

All I'm after is VPS with OpenGL support hehe.

I couldn't find any that would allow you to use OpenGL as it requires a graphical card that can run it. I'd personally say your best bet is to wait for DirectX or hunk out a large portion of money for a dedicated server.

e: I very easily could be wrong and there could be an abundance that support ogl. :redface:

Swag Bag
08-21-2015, 01:11 AM
Servers with the required graphics are much more expensive (Dedicated Servers). If you're deadset on it look at baltic servers. Otherwise, just wait and see what happens.