PDA

View Full Version : [Utility] Forum Activity...

Kratos
09-17-2015, 06:48 PM
Is the Junior+ section of the forum more active? as the public forums seem pretty dead.

Camel
09-17-2015, 06:52 PM
No they're barely active. But seem pretty dead? There is a new post probably every 10 minutes on average during the day. Try going to the "What's new?" tab. Then you can see all the new posts and see whats in style or whatever.

If you're just looking for more scripts, then yeah there are a few more but nothing to go insane over.

Joopi
09-17-2015, 06:53 PM
Not imo.
If you mean that as a negative thing then having 4 posts in 3+ years is not very contributing to fixing that.

Kratos
09-17-2015, 06:53 PM
Yea i guess so. It's just a big difference having just converted from powerban.

Kratos
09-17-2015, 06:55 PM
You have a point there. I had quit rs for a while (Main got banned) and have only recently returned.

Joopi
09-17-2015, 06:55 PM
Yea i guess so. It's just a big difference having just converted from powerban.

Well you definetly did the right thing, if you did that for botting purposes.
Powerbot forums are active sure, but if you are here for botting you came to the right place.

Kratos
09-17-2015, 06:57 PM
Yes, i can see that now from the quality of the scripts and the fact that there's no admin *Cough* Paris *Cough* trying to shove a paid forum subscription down your throat.

KeepBotting
09-17-2015, 08:26 PM
Yes, i can see that now from the quality of the scripts and the fact that there's no admin *Cough* Paris *Cough* trying to shove a paid forum subscription down your throat.

Indeed. Don't expect to be forced to pay for anything here at SRL.

Incurable
09-18-2015, 01:09 AM
Well you definetly did the right thing, if you did that for botting purposes.
Powerbot forums are active sure, but if you are here for botting you came to the right place.

^ This.

There's also the fact that the PowerBan forums are riddled with immaturity and typical 4chan bollocks. You won't find that here, most of us are over the age of 9 ( NKN is like 8).

KeepBotting
09-18-2015, 01:29 AM
^ This.

There's also the fact that the PowerBan forums are riddled with immaturity and typical 4chan bollocks. You won't find that here, most of us are over the age of 9 ( NKN is like 8).

I'll have you know that I'm four and a half, now.

NKN
09-18-2015, 01:34 AM
^ This.

I feel like my powerbot and SRL persona's are completely different.