PDA

View Full Version : IfSeePlayer Tele + logout

DryIcicle
09-21-2015, 03:40 PM
Need help with logging out when seeing a player.

Would it be best to use a DTM or a findcolor? Open to suggestions, if something else would be better.
I think using the minimap and if dot=true or something then execute said command. Keep in mind that it may not always be a "white dot" I think some are purple dots and possibly more, can't check at the moment as I am at work on lunch. But will check thread when I get home.

Joopi
09-21-2015, 04:55 PM
What revision is this runescape private server? (if you posted in correct section) preferably post name of server.

I can probably figure it out, atleast on 07 i have a neat trick to count the players on minimap just with color (including ones standing ontop of own character).

DryIcicle
09-21-2015, 06:26 PM
What revision is this runescape private server? (if you posted in correct section) preferably post name of server.

I can probably figure it out, atleast on 07 i have a neat trick to count the players on minimap just with color (including ones standing ontop of own character).

Oh that's awesome, and sorry I wasn't sure of the name of server at first, but it is
OS-Veldahar

Joopi
09-21-2015, 07:47 PM
Oh that's awesome, and sorry I wasn't sure of the name of server at first, but it is
OS-Veldahar

Ill give it a try tomorrow and see if I can write the function over there.
The colors might change slightly but I assume it works fine.

DryIcicle
09-21-2015, 08:14 PM
Ill give it a try tomorrow and see if I can write the function over there.
The colors might change slightly but I assume it works fine.

Oh ok cool, also I wouldn't mind knowing which server that your function was originally made for if you don't mind saying. Possibly in PM if not wanting to say, perhaps not at all lol that is ok too. Just curious because I only just started this sever, but would be open to another OSRS private server.

Joopi
09-21-2015, 08:20 PM
Im all for the sharing and that.
It's on oldschool runescape.
The white dots are actually (stupidly) made so that other players dots have 2 extra colors.
These 2 extra colors are actually static, and never change even after client restart.
If someone else is standing under you, you can see their dot on the map but not own.
This is just stupid on jagex part, which makes it easy to make a player detecter.

I assume they havent done anything to change those colors (if any for that matter).
You can add me on skype if you are interested in making scripts for this private server, I might actually give it a try :)

Drogon
09-21-2015, 08:56 PM
procedure checkForPlayer;
begin
if( length(getMiniMapDots('white')) > 0 ) then
begin
writeln(intToStr( length(getMiniMapDots('white')))+ ' player has been spotted');
end;
end;