PDA

View Full Version : [Fighting] [SRL-6/Darkscape/Smart] DarkWizard afk fighter30-50kxp/hr

killer006
11-02-2015, 03:07 PM
Since i got all combat Skills on level 70 i dont need this thing anymore.
Does train any skill range/mage/melee.

setup: deathrespawn set to varrock, open only iventory, auto reliate on, standard graphic setup for srl-6 (you can find this in forum).
put the file varrock2.jpg Simba\Includes\SPS\img\ (SPS plugin is needed)
weapons to use: air battlestaff/air trainingstaff - Training bow - mithril dagger/scim/sword or better with offhand version.
start in varrock.
you can train any combat skill completly free and without any risk losing your items when you only take 2items with you or 3 as a member.
this shit also got full antiban, detection rate should be very low since i randomized nearly every shit and added some very random acting while doing stuff and a detection for being stuck somewhere.

credits:
5% me
95% i dont know

script is btw very bad written when you want to edit something, enjoy searching.

sizzayin
12-12-2015, 09:39 PM
This is awesome, finally something that actually works with darkscape

WYD
12-12-2015, 09:52 PM
This is awesome, finally something that actually works with darkscape

there was one's before lols ahhaha

sizzayin
12-12-2015, 10:03 PM
there was one's before lols ahhaha

where? i cant find them

WYD
12-12-2015, 10:05 PM
where? i cant find them

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114639

sizzayin
12-12-2015, 10:11 PM
yeah i tried that with bonsai and the other one but they are both srl-6 so they could recognize npc movement because of the different colours in darkscape. Maybe theres something that can be done to fix that not sure though

kiwikiwi
12-20-2015, 12:57 PM
yeah i tried that with bonsai and the other one but they are both srl-6 so they could recognize npc movement because of the different colours in darkscape. Maybe theres something that can be done to fix that not sure though

Think you could setup your own colours using the colour picker tool :)