PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news on who I am!!

Cheesehunk
05-16-2006, 12:10 AM
Many of you don't know who I actually am, so I decided to post it here.

My forum name is: Cheesehunk, there is a reason behind this.

No one has figured out yet, but if you follow these stepss, you will no who I am:

Take the first two letters out of my forum name. Like Ch eesehunk.
Now take the last three letters of my forum name, and add them to step 1. Like Chunk eese.
Now, take the n in Chunk, and rotate it 90 degrees Counter-Clockwise. It will now read Chuck eese.
If you haven't realized this means, Chuck at eese..

I use this name, because I am actually Chuck Norris, but very few can actually figure that out from looking at my name 'Cheesehunk.'
Also, I use this name, because there would be major pressure on me if people knew I was Chuck Norris. Hiding under the covers as another person makes me feel like I fit in, so its like Chuck at eese!

I think I can trust the people at this forum with this information, so please do not post in elsewhere. It will be the first, and only forum that knows it.

Thanks,
your fellow roundhouse kicker,
Chuck Norris.
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7457/chucknorris5ky.th.jpg (http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chucknorris5ky.jpg)

Sjoe
05-16-2006, 12:14 AM
your secret is save with me cheese boy :)

Keen
05-16-2006, 12:16 AM
Chuck is gay.
He sucks balls.

Cheesehunk
05-16-2006, 12:19 AM
Chuck is cool.
He has no hair on his balls...
Because hair doesn't grow on steel!

Why thank you!:)

torrent
05-16-2006, 02:54 AM
did u google ur pic? i seen that pic around somewher i think..

Cheesehunk
05-16-2006, 03:04 AM
did u google ur pic? i seen that pic around somewher i think..
Ummm..?
No, its my display picture for MSN.

Why would I google my own picture? :p

timmyboy
05-16-2006, 03:12 AM
Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits :D

My favorite joke:"Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent. "

Best, EVER. Btw, this should be in general, it's pretty much spam:rolleyes:

PS
Chuck Norris is Luke Skywalker's real father.

BenLand100
05-16-2006, 03:13 AM
I didn't know Chuck Norris made mistakes like posting in the wrong forum :rolleyes:

Cheesehunk
05-16-2006, 03:31 AM
Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits :D

My favorite joke:"Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent. "

Best, EVER. Btw, this should be in general, it's pretty much spam:rolleyes:

PS
Chuck Norris is Luke Skywalker's real father.

Sometimes I sleep, but only with women!

And Benland100, sorry, I'm just so used to being in my disguised form.

WhiteShadow
05-16-2006, 05:43 AM
hey, I think I saw you once at the LA airport like a few years ago.

Wow, I never knew you were Chuck Norris, I thought your name was Dave, and you said you were white/black on MSN or something. o_0

Anyways so you must be very oldish? Like 45 or something you don't quite seem like it? haha and what'cha doing on a RS Autoing forum?

Anyways very cool, how I be talking to the Chuck.

Cheesehunk
05-16-2006, 09:57 PM
hey, I think I saw you once at the LA airport like a few years ago.

Wow, I never knew you were Chuck Norris, I thought your name was Dave, and you said you were white/black on MSN or something. o_0

Anyways so you must be very oldish? Like 45 or something you don't quite seem like it? haha and what'cha doing on a RS Autoing forum?

Anyways very cool, how I be talking to the Chuck.
Ya, that msn thing is part of my disguise...

It doesn't matter how old I am, Chuck Norris lives forever.

The onyl reason I am on an RS autoing forum is because I have done everything else...

Everything.

WT-Fakawi
05-16-2006, 10:49 PM
chuck as in:

www.chucknorris.com?

Ghehe, that'll be funny.

Had a good read. Thank you :)

Cheesehunk
05-17-2006, 03:12 AM
chuck as in:

www.chucknorris.com?

Ghehe, that'll be funny.

Had a good read. Thank you :)

Yes, that's me.:)

No problem, Chuck Norris's specialy is entertaining..:p

c0de
05-17-2006, 01:03 PM
WTF!? You serious ? lol

The Un-Named
05-17-2006, 01:36 PM
WTF!? You serious ? lol

Ofcourse he is! ^^

Cheesehunk
05-17-2006, 10:58 PM
WTF!? You serious ? lol

Why would I joke around with such a serious matter, Chuck Norris is no joke!

Avaphi
05-18-2006, 04:16 AM
theres no way you were born in the 40's chuck, In WWII You jumped out of an airplane and punched the ground...We all know this now as atom bombs of wwII. :D

Cheesehunk
05-21-2006, 07:45 AM
theres no way you were born in the 40's chuck, In WWII You jumped out of an airplane and punched the ground...We all know this now as atom bombs of wwII. :D
You mean hiroshima? Sorry, I just had something against the Japanese, if you are offended by this I understand.

Chuck Norris lives forever, before the Universe was even created.

Before the Universe was created, there was nothing, Chuck Norris (I) round house kicked that 'Nothing' in the face, and said "Get a job!" That is how the universe, and all life was created...

Need anymore of my history and just ask..

Just Kidding
05-21-2006, 04:26 PM
What's this talk of Chuck Norris being gay. He's not gay his boyfriend is.

Cheesehunk
05-21-2006, 07:37 PM
What's this talk of Chuck Norris being gay. He's not gay his boyfriend is.
Why would you think of me in such a horrible way?

Just Kidding
05-21-2006, 08:21 PM
Chuck is gay.
He sucks balls.

I was trying to save Chucks reputation by saying that hes not really gay. His boyfriend is. Ya know boyfriend as a boy thats a friend. Kinda like the 2 cowboys in brokeback mountain. They were great friends.

Cheesehunk
05-21-2006, 10:58 PM
I was trying to save Chucks reputation by saying that hes not really gay. His boyfriend is. Ya know boyfriend as a boy thats a friend. Kinda like the 2 cowboys in brokeback mountain. They were great friends.
Rofl? You've watchwed Brokeback mountain?:p I wouldn't watch that if someone paid me.

When I was autoing about 3 weeks ago, I remember seeing a guy named 'Br0k3back mt4n' or something, I was laughing so hard.

Just Kidding
05-22-2006, 01:16 AM
Rofl? You've watchwed Brokeback mountain?:p I wouldn't watch that if someone paid me.

When I was autoing about 3 weeks ago, I remember seeing a guy named 'Br0k3back mt4n' or something, I was laughing so hard.

Unfortunalty I didnt get to see it. I dont even know what its about. I just saw the dvd at walmart and seen the guys were hugging each other from behind on the cover. I was thinking man they must be real good friends to hug like that. Good friends like chuck norris and his boyfriend. They would have been good in that movie together since its about good guy friends.

Cheesehunk
05-22-2006, 05:19 AM
Unfortunalty I didnt get to see it. I dont even know what its about. I just saw the dvd at walmart and seen the guys were hugging each other from behind on the cover. I was thinking man they must be real good friends to hug like that. Good friends like chuck norris and his boyfriend. They would have been good in that movie together since its about good guy friends.

Haha, I hate to say it, but I have just been owned:p

Althoguh I am Chuck Norris, and by owned I mean not owned...

WhiteShadow
05-22-2006, 05:49 AM
Am I the only one that has ever watch BrokeBack Mountain? I watched it like 2 months ago. :p

It was a bit distubing. ;) Not recommended for kids.

Just Kidding
05-22-2006, 03:19 PM
Haha, I hate to say it, but I have just been owned:p

Althoguh I am Chuck Norris, and by owned I mean not owned...

I am skilled what can I say. And no I havent seen it. Gay cowboy bubbleboy is not what I wanna see. ( One of the guys played bubble boy by the way)

Cheesehunk
05-22-2006, 05:38 PM
I am skilled what can I say. And no I havent seen it. Gay cowboy bubbleboy is not what I wanna see. ( One of the guys played bubble boy by the way)
There is no way I could ever watch that movie.

c0de
01-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Is it about gay people? :O