PDA

View Full Version : [RS3] P2P high level afk melee training

NKN
11-23-2015, 12:43 AM
I came across a method that I use to train melee.

I'm not gonna take the time to write out a large thread cause I'm kinda lazy and just want to share it with you.

First off, requirements.

You need either a melee weapon that heals you quite a bit, or soul split. Either or.

Secondly, you'll need a bone crusher and one of those twisty birdy necklaces that gives you prayer points for burying bones.

In the God Wars Dungeon, north-east of the Bandos door there is a group of level 95 orcs. Assuming you wear a piece of bandos and zammy armor, you won't be agro'd yet.

Now, if you kill an orc, all the surrounding orcs will flock to you and attack. The agro refreshes on each kill so you never have to even move.

So to do this you'll turn on protect from melee if you're not using soul split and kill a single orc. The rest will attack you and you can just sit back and watch.
You'll need to activate your weapon's special if it has one that heals you (I use a SGS active. The passive version would make it 100% afk)

It's right about here:
http://puu.sh/lveMJ/146d8fa11e.jpg

If you want a script to fully automate this if you're using a SGS, here you go
procedure attack()
begin
if(actionBar.getAdrenalinePercent >= RandomRange(50, 80)) then
begin
TypeByte(VK_Z); //your actionbar binding for weapon special attack
end;

end;

I'm sure you can figure it out and how to randomize that in a script. simple stuff.

you get somewhere above 180k xp/hr depending on stats. Maybe more, I forget to keep track.

Lucidity
11-23-2015, 01:07 AM
I've made a script for this before, you can get up to 350k-450k if you focus. :D

Citrus
11-23-2015, 01:11 AM
What happens when you kill all the orcs and they lose aggro?

NKN
11-23-2015, 01:39 AM
I've made a script for this before, you can get up to 350k-450k if you focus. :D
I'm getting like 270k/hr with my script. afk for days

What happens when you kill all the orcs and they lose aggro?
I never kill them all theres too many. like 6 of them

KeepBotting
11-23-2015, 02:23 AM
I never kill them all theres too many. like 6 of them

If you're super op and use Revolution with AoE abilities you might end up killing them all at once but it's not likely.

Thanks for the tip, I might toss a bond on my other main and try this out...

Citrus
11-23-2015, 02:33 AM
If you're super op and use Revolution with AoE abilities you might end up killing them all at once but it's not likely.

That's why I asked. I remember killing them too quickly with AOE abilities for this to work.

KeepBotting
11-23-2015, 02:50 AM
That's why I asked. I remember killing them too quickly with AOE abilities for this to work.

Lose the AoE abilities then ;)

trinitrotoluene
04-21-2016, 06:54 PM
isnt the abbys much faster now with crystal hally or dragon rider lance?