PDA

View Full Version : VM, SMART, Finding Strings

Flamez42
12-26-2015, 07:02 AM
This post kind of has a few unrelated topics but either way I need some help. Okay so a while ago I asked for help to get started creating scripts for rsps. I made a few that work well enough for me to be happy with them. But, now I want to improve a little. I want to know how to get the bot to read a string of letters off the client. I want the script to be able to click a person and select a certain option. I need this because sometimes people will have pets/summoned monsters that block the characted from being seen as well as change the location of the option i am trying to get the script to click.

Also I wanted to be able to run multiple accounts at once. This seems like it might be impossible but all my searching on the forums kind of lead me to nothing, just un updated threads that also don't really give a straight answer. So in order to do this I was thinking of either having a vm or adjusting smart to load the private server.

Okay so now the next few problems. I have attempted to create a vm but I don't want to buy another operating system, and linux although it is free cant run this private server because of some java issue Also, another private server i successfully got to work on the VM was not run well enough for me to believe for this to be a viable option due to my computer. So if there is a way to run a VM with a windows operating system(that doesnt cost money, I don't know if that exists)But I do not want to torrent it. I think adjusting smart to load the rsps would probably work better but i cant seem to find out how to do that because there is no webclient for this rsps.Just a downloadable .jar file.

Any help is appreciated. By the way the rsps is Runiqueps.com.

Citrus
12-26-2015, 10:02 AM
Idk how similar this RSPS is to the other one you posted about, but I already wrote you a function that reads and selects chooseOption text.

jstemper
12-26-2015, 11:51 PM
you should try tweaking a mmtoms formula to right click white dots in a certain radius around your player