PDA

View Full Version : [Crafting] vCrafter

Vusn
12-31-2015, 12:25 AM
I made a little script to just get me to 40 crafting today, but then got a little bit carried away with it. I had loads of fun making it, and I hope somebody can use it!

If you are looking for a mindless way to get your crafting up for barrows gloves or other quests, just buy about 1k molten glass, hit start, and go watch an episode of Narcos.

- Crafts vials, fishbowls, orbs and lantern lens
- Reflection
- Very stable - I think I have most of the bugs kinked out.
- Crafts ~1,400 molten glass p/hr
- About 80k exp p/hr
- Since I enjoyed working on this script so much, I will probably upgrade it to a crafting AIO here in the near future.
- Start in any bank (I use Edgeville because of high population)
- Have a Glassblowing pipe in your first inventory slot, and your molten glass at the top of your bank for simplicity sake. It just helps everything go smoother I think.
- It is slow to adjust after leveling up. Glass started getting expensive as I tinkered with the script all night, and gaining levels isn't as cheap as it was :(. So I didn't get that part as flawless as I would like yet. Although, it only causes a few second delay in the script.

This is my 4th complete script, and I am very interested in finding out if I am where I should be quality wise, and what I can do to improve.

Joopi
12-31-2015, 12:26 AM
+rep for narcos.

Vusn
12-31-2015, 12:28 AM
+rep for narcos.

Haha! Thanks man! Such a great show!

I will be sure to shoot you a pm if/when I get stuck in the future. Thanks :D

AFools
12-31-2015, 06:14 PM
Nice release. =D

butlerofrs
02-03-2016, 08:12 AM
I keep having the same issue with this script and your fire making one. It keeps clicking on the quest tab and getting stuck there

Vusn
02-03-2016, 05:50 PM
I keep having the same issue with this script and your fire making one. It keeps clicking on the quest tab and getting stuck there

Found the problem, I think the gametab numbers got switched. I have uploaded the updated version.

Trevor104
02-17-2016, 04:35 PM
Hey mate, was working well about a week ago. This new small update puts out this error. Any idea how to fix this?

Error: Access violation at line 627
627: MemMove(Res.Memory^, Result[1], Res.Size);

GetHyper
02-19-2016, 04:37 PM
Although I do not need to use the crafter I am going to read your code a few times so I can try and grasp the reflection side - hope you don't mind :).

Vusn
02-19-2016, 11:30 PM
Although I do not need to use the crafter I am going to read your code a few times so I can try and grasp the reflection side - hope you don't mind :).

Of course! I am by no means a pro, but I hope you can learn something as I have learned from others :D

Okea
05-09-2016, 04:02 PM
Hi Dude!

Thanks for the script, I had to change line 176 from

xpGain := (cXP * Blown);

to

xpGain := (cXP * Blown * 27);

So it gave me accurate experience gained in the draw and debug box :)

Cheers again!

Edit:

Just moved onto lantern lens and you have at line 351

cXP := 55* 27;

This means with my current edit that vials, fishbowls, and orbs all show the correct xp but lantern lens shows a multiple of 27 times the correct xp. xD

So yeah, if you add 27 to the line 176 and take it away from 351. They should all show the correct xp :)

Thanks!

anth_
05-10-2016, 03:52 PM
+rep for narcos.

I made a little script to just get me to 40 crafting today, but then got a little bit carried away with it. I had loads of fun making it, and I hope somebody can use it!

If you are looking for a mindless way to get your crafting up for barrows gloves or other quests, just buy about 1k molten glass, hit start, and go watch an episode of Narcos.

This is my 4th complete script, and I am very interested in finding out if I am where I should be quality wise, and what I can do to improve.

Request to change the name to Simon Bolivar's M19 Glass Crafter :D

On topic, cheers - I'll probably use this at some point

Okea
05-14-2016, 02:21 PM
Cheers for this script mate, it helped me to 61 for Lunars quest :D

kozak94
09-12-2016, 12:18 AM
Great script. Used to get 61 for lunars a couple of months ago. Trying to run it now, right clicks molten glass and then exits banks.
Does not withdraw. Is this a version of aerolib issue?