PDA

View Full Version : Simba not working

IMayoboeiI
01-10-2016, 05:32 PM
Error: File "Reflection/Reflection.simba" not found at line 3
Compiling failed.

Tried everything to fix it by download reflection aerolib everything etc... and still not working

Flight
01-10-2016, 05:55 PM
Are you sure you have your Reflection include in the right place? If your Simba is installed to C then it should be placed in [C:/Simba/Includes/] and you'll end up with C:/Simba/Includes/Reflection/*reflection files* (including Reflection.simba).

IMayoboeiI
01-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Are you sure you have your Reflection include in the right place? If your Simba is installed to C then it should be placed in [C:/Simba/Includes/] and you'll end up with C:/Simba/Includes/Reflection/*reflection files* (including Reflection.simba).

I did it and now im having Error: Unknown declaration "Init" at line 86
Compiling failed.

Flight
01-10-2016, 06:14 PM
I did it and now im having Error: Unknown declaration "Init" at line 86
Compiling failed.

What file are you trying to run/compile? You don't run Reflection.simba; this is part of the Reflection include. You need to run the script itself.

IMayoboeiI
01-10-2016, 06:19 PM
What file are you trying to run/compile? You don't run Reflection.simba; this is part of the Reflection include. You need to run the script itself.

im running nmz.simba and im having this error

NKN
01-10-2016, 06:19 PM
im running nmz.simba and im having this error

Update prosocks.dll

seakl4y
02-25-2016, 08:26 PM
I have the exact same problem, I'm on wine for linux running this though and got absolutely no clue what to do.

KeepBotting
02-25-2016, 08:30 PM
I have the exact same problem, I'm on wine for linux running this though and got absolutely no clue what to do.

Have you installed the Reflection (https://github.com/KyleHunter/OSR-Reflection) include?

seakl4y
02-28-2016, 09:07 PM
I have everything, but something must be outdated or something, It use to work like 1 year ago when I use to run it.

KeepBotting
02-28-2016, 09:10 PM
got absolutely no clue what to do.

I have everything

Getting mixed messages here :p

What are you trying to accomplish?

seakl4y
03-21-2016, 07:24 PM
I want to be able to run the script :;/, I got everything I need for it to run [Well i think so anyway] Everytime I run the script it just stops. Reason: "unknown declaration "Init" at line 86"

Turpinator
03-21-2016, 07:30 PM
I want to be able to run the script :;/, I got everything I need for it to run [Well i think so anyway] Everytime I run the script it just stops. Reason: "unknown declaration "Init" at line 86"

Update prosocks.dll

it is literally right there.