PDA

View Full Version : Creating a box from an NPC/Object

Mj
01-16-2016, 05:01 AM
I am wondering if there is a way to create a matrix of points in reflection from an NPC's clickable space. Then using a Gaussian/Normal distribution in order to distribute the mouse movements and clicks.

I am also wondering if anyone knows how to deposit all items from inventory using only reflection.

Laquisha
01-16-2016, 10:06 AM
Not really possible with Simbas reflection because information about models is limited. You could do this very very easily with color though. You could even combine the two.

AFools
01-16-2016, 10:24 AM
Not really possible with Simbas reflection because information about models is limited. You could do this very very easily with color though. You could even combine the two.

Hold up; Fitta has done something similar to this... I have been looking into it recently.

interact(IntToBox(P.X - 8, P.Y - 8, P.X + 8, P.Y + 8), 'Attack', 'Attack', Mouse_Left)

Look at the wyvern script he posted... as wyverns took up more than one square.. he sufficiently solved the problem, i am looking into this for smaller objects

Kyle
01-16-2016, 02:15 PM
Yeah, you can easily do it for a specific object or npc. As long as you know the height/width and orientation you can project the points from the tile pretty well.

Laquisha
01-16-2016, 05:22 PM
Hold up; Fitta has done something similar to this... I have been looking into it recently.

interact(IntToBox(P.X - 8, P.Y - 8, P.X + 8, P.Y + 8), 'Attack', 'Attack', Mouse_Left)

Look at the wyvern script he posted... as wyverns took up more than one square.. he sufficiently solved the problem, i am looking into this for smaller objects

That snippet is not what OP was asking for. That is creating a box around a central point. It is essentially the same as doing mouse(x, y, 8, 8).

tls
01-16-2016, 08:46 PM
The "clickable" area of an npc isn't an available piece of data(you have to calculate it using the model). This include does not use models currently.

One Kid
01-17-2016, 09:49 PM
The "clickable" area of an npc isn't an available piece of data(you have to calculate it using the model). This include does not use models currently.

Is Reflection capable of getting that information?

tls
01-17-2016, 10:54 PM
Is Reflection capable of getting that information?

Java's reflection library? Yes. The SMART plugin? No.

Edit: I'll admit, there is a way to get the model for most things. But I'm not sure all of them are accessible.