PDA

View Full Version : Farming ACTUAL GOOD XP PER HOUR?!?

Ollie99
01-21-2016, 12:10 AM
Hey guys

Don't know how many know this but it is a good tip to know all the same.

If you have a seedicide (from cabbage patch bonanza or something) whenever you get a seed as a drop the XP given for planting it is doubled. This means you can kill monsters that drop seeds for good farming xp.

An example of that is aquanites. Simply set that up with BonsaiFighter and the seedicide and you get really good xp of 150k+ per hour

Much better than normal farming

Clarity
01-21-2016, 12:41 AM
Sadly this was nerfed recently, but it still provides decent XP/hr, especially considering it's easily botted.
Good tip :)

Citrus
01-21-2016, 02:03 AM
I think I got up to 50m farming xp at aquanites on my old main. It was decent money too.

bballpro
01-21-2016, 03:12 AM
Thanks for the tip, never thought of this.

Ollie99
01-21-2016, 07:31 AM
Sadly this was nerfed recently, but it still provides decent XP/hr, especially considering it's easily botted.
Good tip :)

Oh that's annoying
I didn't know that I guess it is better than waiting 16 hours to check on your fruit trees and trees

the bank
01-21-2016, 01:20 PM
Are there any other efficient monsters outside of Aquanites?

KeepBotting
01-22-2016, 02:31 AM
Are there any other efficient monsters outside of Aquanites?
The RS Wikia page (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Seedicide) has a list of suggested NPCs to fight while using seedicide

I'm not aware of any efficient NPCs that aren't also on that list

Keep in mind that XP is only awarded for seeds which you have the Farming level to plant, others will be destroyed with no XP reward