PDA

View Full Version : Opening bank

Keelijh
01-23-2016, 07:36 PM
I'm currently using something to the effect of the following snippet to open the bank..

obj.Find(ObjGame, //bankID, 10);
repeat
Reflect.Mouse.Move(obj.getMSPoint,5,5);
sleep(random(5,20));
until Reflect.Text.isUpTextMulti(bankTextArray);
if Reflect.Text.isUpTextMulti(bankTextArray) then
Reflect.Mouse.Click(MOUSE_LEFT);
//waits, do other stuff

I'm wondering if I'm missing something with the include which may make it faster/easier to open the bank?

I checked through the widgets, which I do not fully understand.. do the interact functions work here?

Would it be difficult to integrate the OpenBankPoint function from Aerolib to Reflection?

One Kid
01-23-2016, 10:54 PM
I'm currently using something to the effect of the following snippet to open the bank..

obj.Find(ObjGame, //bankID, 10);
repeat
Reflect.Mouse.Move(obj.getMSPoint,5,5);
sleep(random(5,20));
until Reflect.Text.isUpTextMulti(bankTextArray);
if Reflect.Text.isUpTextMulti(bankTextArray) then
Reflect.Mouse.Click(MOUSE_LEFT);
//waits, do other stuff

I'm wondering if I'm missing something with the include which may make it faster/easier to open the bank?

I checked through the widgets, which I do not fully understand.. do the interact functions work here?

Would it be difficult to integrate the OpenBankPoint function from Aerolib to Reflection?

Wrap your code in SIMBA tags next time for it to be easier on the eyes, when you post on the forum.

Okay so you want to open the bank, are you looking for a chest, a bank teller, or bank booth?

Widgets are more for interfaces and the game tabs, options, etc. Not for the in-game world, unless it is displaying an interface.

Keelijh
01-23-2016, 11:11 PM
Okay so you want to open the bank, are you looking for a chest, a bank teller, or bank booth?

Bank booth. I've encountered a scenario where talking to the teller can be troublesome while running, so my focus is more on booths currently.

(as an aside, in order to interact with a bank teller, the parameter in the Obj.find function would need to be changed from ObjGame, no?)

Heterodox
02-26-2016, 12:36 AM
Trying to do the same thing, that is, open a bank booth at Edgeville. What would be the best/simplest code to accomplish this?

jstemper
02-27-2016, 03:21 PM
Trying to do the same thing, that is, open a bank booth at Edgeville. What would be the best/simplest code to accomplish this?
procedure OpenBank();
var
Bank: TReflectObject;
begin
if (Interfaces[PINSCREEN].isVisible()) then
//pin procedure
if (isBankOpen()) then
exit;
if bank.Find(objGame, 'Bank booth', 10) then
begin
Reflect.Mouse.Move(bank.GetMSPoint, 10, 10);
fastclick(mouse_left);