PDA

View Full Version : [Magic] [AL] HyperStunAlch

GetHyper
01-24-2016, 11:17 PM
Hi!

First script for 07 - seems to work alright.
Decided I did not want to use reflection, so settled for AeroLib.

I have no chance to use it fully at the minute but I ran for a little while.

It stated it would do around 1100 curses per hour, and should be around the same alch's meaning a good 2200 spells per hour and if stunning will be 170k ish per hour.

Item to be alched needs to be in the spot where the high alch spell is.

Features

Aerolib - no reflection
Minimal antiban
Confuse/Weaken/Curse/Vulnerability/Stun
Alch as well as other spells
Easily change NPC with ACA colour picker
Specify amount of spells to do (both normal and alch)

To do

Create failsafes
Implement a better antiban

Updates
V1 - Initial release
V1.1 - Progress report is now printed on screen
V1.2 - Progress report now reflects alching, can now specify amount of spells to complete, added another spell and renamed procedure

Keelijh
01-25-2016, 12:21 AM
You may want to note that the item needing to be high-alched has to be in a specific area within the inventory. :)

I'll start testing later tonight, grats on the release!

(A procedure that detects the number of runes left depending on alching or else and logs the player if none are detected could prove to be a useful antiban.)

GetHyper
01-25-2016, 07:06 AM
You may want to note that the item needing to be high-alched has to be in a specific area within the inventory. :)

I'll start testing later tonight, grats on the release!

(A procedure that detects the number of runes left depending on alching or else and logs the player if none are detected could prove to be a useful antiban.)

I was meant to write that, thank you!

Yeah, I have noted there are no fail-safes.

I will get a progress report up later.

runitupp
01-25-2016, 11:12 AM
Does it solves Randoms?

honeyhoney
01-25-2016, 11:27 AM
Great job on your first script - all colour no less :)

I'm not sure what improvements you plan on making, but if you need a few ideas:

sensible naming for procedures (ie. replace uno() with castHighAlchemy() or similar)
add uptext checking in findObject()
similar to adding in sensible naming for procedures, make sure it's clear exactly what each procedure/function is doing. findObject() for example actually clicks on the object. You may prefer to have findObject() return a boolean (based on if uptext found? :p) and then perform an appropriate action as a result. Alternatively perhaps you want an interactObject() procedure instead, which will find and interact with the specified object.
personally not a fan of the hard coded coordinates for the spells using in the loading() procedure. You'll get away with this just fine if the failsafes you intend to implement handle potential error scenarios :)

Well done :D

GetHyper
01-25-2016, 12:24 PM
Great job on your first script - all colour no less :)

I'm not sure what improvements you plan on making, but if you need a few ideas:

sensible naming for procedures (ie. replace uno() with castHighAlchemy() or similar)
add uptext checking in findObject()
similar to adding in sensible naming for procedures, make sure it's clear exactly what each procedure/function is doing. findObject() for example actually clicks on the object. You may prefer to have findObject() return a boolean (based on if uptext found? :p) and then perform an appropriate action as a result. Alternatively perhaps you want an interactObject() procedure instead, which will find and interact with the specified object.
personally not a fan of the hard coded coordinates for the spells using in the loading() procedure. You'll get away with this just fine if the failsafes you intend to implement handle potential error scenarios :)

Well done :D

Thanks, nice and constructive!

- I normally do name my procedures properly, I was just bored.
- I'm also not a fan of hard coded co-ords but it will do until I use DTM's (I have used before, I was just being lazy with this)

It's just a stepping stone for me trying to script in 07 tbh.

rkh3544
01-27-2016, 02:04 PM
nice. cant wait to test this out later today.

grimAuxilatrix
01-29-2016, 10:26 AM
Hey, I'm testing this right now, it's working pretty great so far! One (very) minor fix, though, you never increment the variable keeping track of high alch casts - so the XP/h reported by the proggy is significantly lower.

GetHyper
01-29-2016, 02:48 PM
Hey, I'm testing this right now, it's working pretty great so far! One (very) minor fix, though, you never increment the variable keeping track of high alch casts - so the XP/h reported by the proggy is significantly lower.

Now that's something I did forget! Sorry.
Hoping to update this weekend.

Old_Timer
01-30-2016, 01:10 AM
nice man, can you tell me how to add, "vulnerability" or could you add it?

GetHyper
01-30-2016, 09:10 AM
nice man, can you tell me how to add, "vulnerability" or could you add it?

I'll pop it in later for you :).

Edit: updated script.

Old_Timer
02-01-2016, 04:43 PM
'vulnerability':
begin
x := 594 + randomRange(-5, 5);
y := 399 + randomRange(-5, 5);
spellXP := 76;
Got it thanks

I remember when i was working on a script I doenloaded a tool to get the color tol, hue and sat. Is that necessary or can i just use the npc color that i get with the dropper?

Old_Timer
02-01-2016, 05:05 PM
it seems like it skips spells a lot (clicks but doesn't cast) and may move to fast in some occasions for the game to register the clicks (nothing happens, or it repeats the last spell). Also, looks like it runs a pattern on the fails and re-do's of the spell.

Perhaps it is just the character I am choosing might be too small? Did you run into any issues while testing it?

GetHyper
02-01-2016, 05:08 PM
Got it thanks

I remember when i was working on a script I doenloaded a tool to get the color tol, hue and sat. Is that necessary or can i just use the npc color that i get with the dropper?

I don't honestly know, what I do know is that it will work a lot better with ACA tool getting tol etc.

Old_Timer
02-01-2016, 06:37 PM
Thread here: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26944 at least it works for choosing the best color in osrs,idk what else i used it once 2 years ago for a rs3 script.

Dan the man
03-02-2016, 02:49 AM
Really nice script mate.

It is very easy to reach (which I love because I'm learning haha).

Would you mind if I borrow a few lines for a regular stunner bot I want to make?

GetHyper
03-02-2016, 02:36 PM
Really nice script mate.

It is very easy to reach (which I love because I'm learning haha).

Would you mind if I borrow a few lines for a regular stunner bot I want to make?

Be my guest, I need to update it really but haven't had IRL time to read through other people's scripts to get a better understanding of 07/AL.

Okea
05-16-2016, 09:52 AM
GetHyper,

The timing was wrong in this as it was alching and stunning and going straight back to alching, repeat cycle etc. This would mean it would skip stunning and just alch but still 'Draw' that it was getting 220k xp per hour.

I changed the line 134 to

wait(randomRange(2000, 150));

This I think, is the correct timing and quotes about 163-165k xp/hour which is typical xp for this activity.

Thanks for the script!

Her0nz
09-09-2016, 03:44 AM
The basic curse function seems to work great, thanks for the script!

Wish it worked without SMART though.

jstemper
09-10-2016, 01:48 AM
the basic curse function seems to work great, thanks for the script!

Wish it worked without smart though.

//{$define smart}

deepthroat123
12-17-2016, 12:53 PM
Mind if I modify the script to make it support the lower level variants of stun?

Thanks

Hellzonee
01-08-2017, 02:41 AM
Pretty underrated script considering how great and cheap the xp is.

Would love to see an updated version which deals with the smaller bugs (like misclicks), breaks, and antiban.

Good job with the original though! Can confirm still works to this day.

the henhead
01-16-2017, 07:16 PM
What npc would you recommend using this against, trying vs rats but keeps misclicking them

GetHyper
02-01-2017, 04:22 PM
What npc would you recommend using this against, trying vs rats but keeps misclicking them

I used it on the skeleton in varrock sewer, zoom in.

sponkebobb
02-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Im getting 94 mage, how is banrate with this compared to only alch script?

MaxC69
04-02-2017, 04:12 PM
beautiful script.
http://prntscr.com/erjvtv
1M XP proggy.

Suburbia
05-01-2017, 01:37 AM
beautiful script.
1M XP proggy.

Hey Max, ever get a ban for running that long?

terd
05-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Hey Max, ever get a ban for running that long?
In my experience, < 8 hours with a proper script with breaks per day is safe, but I have been out of the game for a few years.

Suburbia
05-01-2017, 09:54 PM
In my experience, < 8 hours with a proper script with breaks per day is safe, but I have been out of the game for a few years.
Really depends on the task. 6 Hours of afk is one thing, but 6 hours of stun alching is pretty hardcore.

troro1
02-14-2018, 10:56 AM
Is anyone able to still run this?

P1nky
02-14-2018, 02:26 PM
Is anyone able to still run this?

Pretty sure this script requires a few tweaks/patches before it starts running properly again.

icyxen
02-15-2018, 06:22 PM
beautiful script.
1M XP proggy.

Are you still using this? Looking to up my magic but I'm being very careful on my new account keeping botting to a minimal to avoid detection. So far I'm averaging 11 hours played per day last month, I've only botted 20-58 fishing and 40-62 mining so far.

GetHyper
02-19-2018, 01:37 PM
Are you still using this? Looking to up my magic but I'm being very careful on my new account keeping botting to a minimal to avoid detection. So far I'm averaging 11 hours played per day last month, I've only botted 20-58 fishing and 40-62 mining so far.

Not sure if this'll work out of the box, haven't botted in a very long time.
Thinking I might get back in to it though.

icyxen
02-19-2018, 07:53 PM
Not sure if this'll work out of the box, haven't botted in a very long time.
Thinking I might get back in to it though.

Alright, appreciate the insight.

ghost619
04-18-2018, 10:08 PM
still works nice. Had to make some adjustments because of the misclicks and the sleep after alching.

justforfun
04-21-2018, 07:05 PM
very nice. i was gonna start vulnerability and alch training pretty soon but was being lazy lol. Need to get mage upto 85. Found this at the right time.

still works nice. Had to make some adjustments because of the misclicks and the sleep after alching.

What changes are done to the code, can you share? Any other thing you took car of? What was the runtime.

Edit: Will this work without smart? on say runelite? Its much more safe that way.

ghost619
04-22-2018, 09:10 AM
very nice. i was gonna start vulnerability and alch training pretty soon but was being lazy lol. Need to get mage upto 85. Found this at the right time.

What changes are done to the code, can you share? Any other thing you took car of? What was the runtime.

Edit: Will this work without smart? on say runelite? Its much more safe that way.

Yes, I have been running it on konduit client. works fine. I had to increase sleep time after alching and change the coordinates of the alch spell as sometimes it would click too far right or left not being able to alch anything.

ghost619
04-22-2018, 09:13 AM
i changed line 135 to 139 with the following.

customMouse(point(710, 328 + randomRange(-5, 5)));
fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
wait(randomRange(50, 150));
//customMouse(point(714, 326 + randomRange(-5, 5)));
fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
wait(randomRange(2000, 1600));

justforfun
04-22-2018, 08:29 PM
i changed line 135 to 139 with the following.

customMouse(point(710, 328 + randomRange(-5, 5)));
fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
wait(randomRange(50, 150));
//customMouse(point(714, 326 + randomRange(-5, 5)));
fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
wait(randomRange(2000, 1600));

You just move the cross to select konduit window and it runs? mine opens smart.

ghost619
04-22-2018, 10:31 PM
You need to comment out smart by doing

//{$DEFINE SMART}

justforfun
04-23-2018, 03:52 PM
You need to comment out smart by doing

//{$DEFINE SMART}

Don't work, it does not complied because it is using smart graphics Ina procedure. Gives error. I am using v1.2 in simba 11 and Aerolib version 1.6.

ghost619
04-26-2018, 09:16 PM
Don't work, it does not complied because it is using smart graphics Ina procedure. Gives error. I am using v1.2 in simba 11 and Aerolib version 1.6.

you need to comment out smart graphics

justforfun
05-23-2018, 07:19 AM
I have added the spell Enfeeble which becomes active at 73 mage. Quite an improvement in xp per hr from lvl 73 to 80.

'enfeeble':
begin
x := 690 + randomRange(-5, 5);
y := 400 + randomRange(-5, 5);
spellXP := 83;

Add this code in between Vulnerability and stun spell in the code. For me it is in lines 75-80, and just chose spell enfeeble in top of the code.