PDA

View Full Version : rule clarification

acow
02-12-2016, 12:02 PM
Is a thread such as this allowed/disallowed in the black market https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115614

Please do add any extra information that you deem relevant, thanks.

Kasi
02-12-2016, 12:29 PM
afaik, you're allowed to sell scripts on the black market. But it gets to people if you use other peoples shit in the scripts you write to sell. You also gotta remember that your script could get leaked at any point.

Buying and Selling:
Buying or selling of any scripts, services, real world goods, or virtual goods outside of the black market is prohibited. Please visit one of our friendly neighbouring communities for anything related to real world money or Runescape related gold.

Harrier
02-12-2016, 12:38 PM
Quoting Daniel;
16:47:27 <Mayzie> Script selling will _never_ be permitted at SRL.
16:47:29 <Mayzie> Go to MITB.

KeepBotting
02-12-2016, 12:40 PM
Quoting Daniel;

+1 :)

Kasi
02-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Quoting Daniel;

He should probably change the rules to match his quote for sure. On a less sarcastic note, Apparently SRL staff have to right to ban on any account. So yeah he will probably never permit selling scripts at SRL.

The SRL Staff retains the right to issue and infraction or warning to any user at any time for any reason and without question.

the bank
02-12-2016, 01:02 PM
He should probably change the rules to match his quote for sure. On a less sarcastic note, Apparently SRL staff have to right to ban on any account. So yeah he will probably never permit selling scripts at SRL.

Don't forget the part where it says we have absolutely no rights or freedoms. The SRL rules are laughable at worst, and just hilarious at best.

Kasi
02-12-2016, 01:11 PM
Don't forget the part where it says we have absolutely no rights or freedoms. The SRL rules are laughable at worst, and just hilarious at best.

Yeah, they're pretty inflicting. It's like a jungle up in SRL staff from what I’ve witnessed. Un-active staff enforcing rules is like a blind man walking into a strip club. #community (https://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=community)

acow
02-12-2016, 03:16 PM
Quoting Daniel;
Looks like a good answer to me, hopefully the rules will be updated to reflect that accurately should it be the case

rj
02-12-2016, 05:15 PM
Yeah, they're pretty inflicting. It's like a jungle up in SRL staff from what I’ve witnessed. Un-active staff enforcing rules is like a blind man walking into a strip club. #community (https://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=community)

you have no rights and are entitled to nothing

-a staff member that infracted me at some point and time

Kasi
02-12-2016, 05:19 PM
you have no rights and are entitled to nothing

Thanks for stating the irrelevant. My irrelevancy;

[17:06:11] rj: naa but
[17:06:15] rj: someone did touch my balls
[17:06:17] rj: was awkward

tls
02-12-2016, 05:19 PM
They OWN the site and community. Of course you have no rights. At least they tell you that directly in the rules instead of when they ban you.

rj
02-12-2016, 05:24 PM
thanks for stating the irrelevant. My irrelevancy;

it was a physical lol

Kasi
02-12-2016, 05:24 PM
They OWN the site and community. Of course you have no rights. At least they tell you that directly in the rules instead of when they ban you.

Simply discussing the rules here. Not the rights we have / don't have. That point is fairly irreverent. We are stating opinions.

Offtopic: Just out of curiosity, how does someone own a community?

it was a physical lol

Kid, you made a cancer joke and then said you got an erection.

rj
02-12-2016, 05:42 PM
Simply discussing the rules here. Not the rights we have / don't have. That point is fairly irreverent. We are stating opinions.

Offtopic: Just out of curiosity, how does someone own a community?

Kid, you made a cancer joke and then said you got an erection.

rofl i never said i got a erection i said i wonder how many people get them

just so everyone is on the same page here

Kasi
02-12-2016, 06:57 PM
rofl i never said i got a erection i said i wonder how many people get them

just so everyone is on the same page here

kid, you said it then deleted it.

AFools
02-12-2016, 07:06 PM
While discussing the rules; it would seem that neither of us can stay on topic. =\

I'm not sure what cancer and erections have anything to do with the OP.

Can the rules be written in a more concise/clear way; either for or against sales of scripts.

They more than likely will not be revised, but at least clarification will occur.

KeepBotting
02-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Can the rules be written in a more concise/clear way; either for or against sales of scripts.Well said. I support this and believe it should be the main goal of this thread.

core
02-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Selling scripts is not - and has never been - permitted at SRL. This rule covers the entire forum (including the Black Market) and has no exceptions.

Regarding the referenced rule: "Buying or selling of any scripts, services, real world goods, or virtual goods outside of the black market is prohibited. Please visit one of our friendly neighbouring communities for anything related to real world money or Runescape related gold.":

This is a general statement that covers all cases for the forum. Please refer to internal Black Market rules within the Black Market for deeper clarification. Please note again that one of the internal Black Market rules states that there is "no talk about the market outside the market". As such please keep all rule discussions specific to the Black Market within that section of the forum. Relevant Black Market rules have been updated.