end;
end;
begin
SetupSRL;
repeat
Tele;
until (false);
end.

Just wrote a simple script to tele for me..Without SetupSRL; the cursor moves incredibly slow, and with it, it doesn't do anything. Simba is setup properly to the best of my knowledge. Any ideas? Thanks!

rj
02-19-2016, 07:26 AM
after setupSRL; add
mouseSpeed := 15;

Certified
02-19-2016, 03:00 PM
Rj, thanks for the reply! I did what you said, it still just doesn't do anything. I made sure the color and the coordinates are correct. It compiles fine and when I run it, the log says SRL compiled successfully in X msec, but then just idles.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks again.

Turpinator
02-19-2016, 03:06 PM
So we are all clear, srl-osr is basically obsolete and has not been updated since april 28, 2015.

Certified
02-19-2016, 03:39 PM
Is there anything more recent that I could use - is reflection relatively up to date?

Joopi
02-19-2016, 05:19 PM
AeroLib, Reflection (and OllySRL or whatever it's called).

kristi
02-20-2016, 05:01 PM
AeroLib, Reflection (and OllySRL or whatever it's called).

Is OllySRL still maintained?

Baked0420
02-20-2016, 10:40 PM
if it works without SetUpSRL; and the only problem is a slow mouse, then in the main loop just add MouseSpeed:= RandomRange(15, 21); or whatever you want it to be. Then your mouse won't move so slow.

EDIT: I wouldn't really recommend relying on an outdated include, but if all you're doing is clicking teleport over and over it's probably not a big deal, but it's not good practice.

slacky
02-21-2016, 05:26 AM
So we are all clear, srl-osr is basically obsolete and has not been updated since april 28, 2015.
Not sure if you can even say it's updated that late, latest work on it related to RS itself was in Nov 22, 2014. While active work on it stopped around mid 2014 - Making it nearly outdated by 2 years.

Is OllySRL still maintained?
Sure. BTW, we call it Olly-/SRL (Not "OllySRL") - The name is just the github url: "github.com/Olly-/SRL", which is a temp location, until a new Simba release has been added, at which point we can probably merge it into SRL/SRL. Ofc, a compatible Simba release could have been made a year ago, just haven't happened.
PS: A test-build which works with Olly-/SRL (built by our own Dgby714) with a very updated lape is found here: Simba-dgby.exe (http://slacky.info/downloads/Simba-dgby.exe) (Wont work with SRL-6, SRL-6 would need "tweaks")

People need to push em higher ups for a new Simba release if it's going to happen in a foreseeable future, I think :p
We had Olly pushing Wizzup before, but he has basically left us to pursue his own thing... But you can push Olly if you can find where he hides, he could prob get a pre-release going, at which point a release wont be far away ;)
I am sadly not driven enough to do this myself :/

kristi
02-21-2016, 03:29 PM
Not sure if you can even say it's updated that late, latest work on it related to RS itself was in Nov 22, 2014. While active work on it stopped around mid 2014 - Making it nearly outdated by 2 years.

Sure. BTW, we call it Olly-/SRL (Not "OllySRL") - The name is just the github url: "github.com/Olly-/SRL", which is a temp location, until a new Simba release has been added, at which point we can probably merge it into SRL/SRL. Ofc, a compatible Simba release could have been made a year ago, just haven't happened.
PS: A test-build which works with Olly-/SRL (built by our own Dgby714) with a very updated lape is found here: Simba-dgby.exe (http://slacky.info/downloads/Simba-dgby.exe) (Wont work with SRL-6, SRL-6 would need "tweaks")

People need to push em higher ups for a new Simba release if it's going to happen in a foreseeable future, I think :p
We had Olly pushing Wizzup before, but he has basically left us to pursue his own thing... But you can push Olly if you can find where he hides, he could prob get a pre-release going, at which point a release wont be far away ;)
I am sadly not driven enough to do this myself :/

I'm not really sure what the problem is here. If Dgby714 made a new more updated version, why not release it officially?

slacky
02-22-2016, 03:38 AM
why not release it officially?
Because that is more work? :P
The devs are rather busy irl so they need a bit of an extra push to get their priorities corrected, hehe. Tho there is talk about a release, been talk about one for some a couple of months now, so yeah I honestly think an extra push is all that's needed :p

Certified
03-07-2016, 02:59 AM
I know SRL-OSR is outdated, but is there any reason the UpText functions would be broken?

'Walk here' returns 'Paib nere'

'Bank Bank Booth' returns 'Ianb nanb noorn'

For my purposes (relatively simple scripts) the SRL-OSR include works fine, just wondering if I can figure out why the uptext is wonky.

Thank you

ineedbot
03-07-2016, 03:05 AM
I know SRL-OSR is outdated, but is there any reason the UpText functions would be broken?

'Walk here' returns 'Paib nere'

'Bank Bank Booth' returns 'Ianb nanb noorn'

For my purposes (relatively simple scripts) the SRL-OSR include works fine, just wondering if I can figure out why the uptext is wonky.

Thank you

Slacky made a nice fix: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106987
It addresses the uptext issues in vanilla srl-osr. Aerolib has this built in.

Certified
03-07-2016, 03:35 AM
Thanks for the reply. I would use AL, but I'd rather not use SMART.

I checked out his thread, and maybe will use his fix. I realized even if the uptext for whatever is wrong it will still be unique (or should be).

guerr
03-12-2016, 09:12 AM
You dont need to use Smart, just add
ActivateClient; to your script and delete all smart related things to get it working.

Aerolib is great.