PDA

View Full Version : Grinderscape [Miner, smelter, smither]

rj
02-21-2016, 09:12 AM
Grinderscape [Miner, smelter, smither]
Last Updated May 28 2016 V1.01
Features:

Mines ore, then smelts them into bars, and then smiths the bars into cash. Probably does this faster than you. I ran this script for an hour without an issues.

Instructions:

Set screen size to fixed, brightness all the way up, client config should look like this:

http://i.imgur.com/GuGLqIn.png

Set your 'game' tab to filter, and turn off chat. If you don't do this you run the script of messing up with script if somebody happens to say 'Rune' in the right place

Your tabs should look like this:
http://i.imgur.com/cfH4Ko6.png

This script supports Iron, Mithril and Adamant. To change which rock to mine/smelt/smith change "rockType" to either IRON, MITHRIL, OR ADAMANTITE. Example of each:

ADAMANTITE
http://i.imgur.com/IG40HNn.png

MITHRIL
http://i.imgur.com/NUUzuFo.png

IRON
http://i.imgur.com/WhcF6re.png

start the script in the skilling area, be sure to have a hammer in your inventory. The script will automatically pick up were you left off.

Kasi
02-21-2016, 05:56 PM
Good job man.

Hoodz
02-21-2016, 06:15 PM
Good job man.

yea nice work kasi

Kasi
02-21-2016, 06:45 PM
yea nice work kasi

nice comment hoodz, well done.

Thestroyer
02-21-2016, 09:22 PM
I don't play grinderscape, but when I do, I'll use it.

I am, however, trying to create a script for another rsps and will reuse your code if that is alright with you. Thanks for creating this

Hodor123
02-24-2016, 10:48 PM
I'm not really sure on how to attach my simba to the client, How do I?

rj
02-24-2016, 11:18 PM
I'm not really sure on how to attach my simba to the client, How do I?

drag the green target hairs to the client.

Hodor123
02-26-2016, 02:11 AM
Thanks, the script works pretty solid.

ryan191
02-28-2016, 05:50 PM
nice release!

skipidiveinau
03-02-2016, 02:13 AM
When i run it it just moves mouse to somewhere,click and then it doesnt do anything?

rj
03-02-2016, 02:49 AM
When i run it it just moves mouse to somewhere,click and then it doesnt do anything?

then your graphics setup is wrong

gunman82
03-21-2016, 09:43 AM
nice script fam :)

Bro, can you tell me the modifications to make in order to mine runite ore? (Im a donator and can access DZ2 on GS)
And also, if u can tell me how to make the script just mine and bank the ore? i do not wish to smelt it :)

Thanks a lot man :)

rj
03-21-2016, 06:13 PM
nice script fam :)

Bro, can you tell me the modifications to make in order to mine runite ore? (Im a donator and can access DZ2 on GS)
And also, if u can tell me how to make the script just mine and bank the ore? i do not wish to smelt it :)

Thanks a lot man :)

There is no option to mine rune ore because rune ore is nowhere close to a bank (unless there is at the donator place you speak of), I might add banking in the future

gunman82
03-22-2016, 08:35 AM
Hmm you make a point. Although yes, a bank is just a few steps away from 4 rune rocks in donator zone 2.

I can help you with the colors and screenshots if required for developing the function :)

mocrosoft
03-22-2016, 08:48 AM
Nice script

Keaza
03-23-2016, 03:40 PM
Tells me line 2 is wrong or something, {$I SRL-6/SRL.simba}

Edit: Gives me this error;

Error: File "SRL-6/SRL.simba" not found at line 2
Compiling failed.

goodgamescript
03-24-2016, 06:40 PM
Tells me line 2 is wrong or something, {$I SRL-6/SRL.simba}

Edit: Gives me this error;

Error: File "SRL-6/SRL.simba" not found at line 2
Compiling failed.

make sure to have srl-6 installed

gedux1998
04-04-2016, 12:06 PM
when it comes to smelt ores it just clicks on smelter then how many to smelt and stops doesnt even start to smelt

Godric
04-10-2016, 03:55 AM
I have no idea why it failed to locate the smithing spot.
I was[AFK]

[First Progress]
==================================
Time Running: 3 Hours, 18 Minutes and 19 Seconds
State: Failed to locate smithing spot
Ores mined: 959
Ores per hour: 290

[Second Progress]
Time Running: 8 Hours, 57 Minutes and 0 Seconds
State: Mining ore
Ores mined: 1747
Ores per hour: 195

once in a while, it clicks the spot between player and the ADAMANTITE rock.

[Problem]
The only time the bot will screw up is when it changes the tab view to some other tab that is not inventory.
If and Only If it could switch back to Inventory when accidently changed. I can see this Bot running for days without any other problem.

rj
04-11-2016, 11:29 PM
I have no idea why it failed to locate the smithing spot.
I was[AFK]

[First Progress]
Time Running: 3 Hours, 18 Minutes and 19 Seconds
State: Failed to locate smithing spot
Ores mined: 959
Ores per hour: 290

[Second Progress]
Time Running: 8 Hours, 57 Minutes and 0 Seconds
State: Mining ore
Ores mined: 1747
Ores per hour: 195

once in a while, it clicks the spot between player and the ADAMANTITE rock.

[Problem]
The only time the bot will screw up is when it changes the tab view to some other tab that is not inventory.
If and Only If it could switch back to Inventory when accidentally changed. I can see this Bot running for days without any other problem.

I will fix that

Godric; (5-9-2016) is the script still having that issue? Been too lazy to update it lately

joshua1316
05-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Error: Duplicate declaration "getUptext" at line 56
Compiling failed.

rj
05-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Error: Duplicate declaration "getUptext" at line 56
Compiling failed.

It seems that maybe SRL-6 was updated and that function was added, will mention you when I update the script

joshua1316
05-11-2016, 07:44 PM
Thank you.

rj
05-25-2016, 07:00 AM
Sorry about the delays will work on the fix tomorrow
joshua1316; Script updated with the error fixed.

Vis_Vires
07-30-2016, 09:19 PM
After the script faces north it doesn't do anything, any ideas on how to fix?

rj
07-31-2016, 02:53 PM
After the script faces north it doesn't do anything, any ideas on how to fix?

link to grinderscape website? script may need to be updated

SIMON 97X
08-11-2016, 01:26 AM
Love it, thanks.

wowfreak0123
08-14-2016, 01:05 AM
Thanks for the release!

Helixbars
10-09-2016, 03:25 AM
ISsue fixed. But Could this be updated to the recent area! That'd be great because it gets to
Time Running: 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds
State: Walking TO_ANVIL
Ores mined: 0
Ores per hour: 0
And never further for me...

rj
10-09-2016, 03:19 PM
ISsue fixed. But Could this be updated to the recent area! That'd be great because it gets to
Time Running: 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds
State: Walking TO_ANVIL
Ores mined: 0
Ores per hour: 0
And never further for me...

So it has a new area? Will request to get this moved to outdated

I may fix it but probably not

Helixbars
10-09-2016, 04:25 PM
So it has a new area? Will request to get this moved to outdated

I may fix it but probably not

It seems to work but takes a fair amount of time. I had left it open for 7 hours when i went to bed. It had not done anything during

that time. but when woke up it worked fairly well. The only things that seem a little off is where it clicks for the smelting portion

to walk there. As well as the smithing to coins no longer needs pressed every time as the made it to where you click it once and it

smiths all the admantite bars in you inventory.

But it still works with a few kinks.

Angeldust
10-11-2016, 05:02 PM
It seems to work but takes a fair amount of time. I had left it open for 7 hours when i went to bed. It had not done anything during

that time. but when woke up it worked fairly well. The only things that seem a little off is where it clicks for the smelting portion

to walk there. As well as the smithing to coins no longer needs pressed every time as the made it to where you click it once and it

smiths all the admantite bars in you inventory.

But it still works with a few kinks.

So it works? because my screen just goes above my player and stops doing anything.

Helixbars
10-11-2016, 11:46 PM
So it works? because my screen just goes above my player and stops doing anything.

Yes it does. Leave it open and running for 4 hours and just go do something else. Come back and click anywhere and it should start.

rj
10-12-2016, 03:43 AM

Does the same thing for me might be having trouble detecting objects I'm not sure didn't really look into it. I'm surprised it was still have to walk to the rocks from the furnace though

Helixbars
10-15-2016, 04:59 AM
Does the same thing for me might be having trouble detecting objects I'm not sure didn't really look into it. I'm surprised it was still have to walk to the rocks from the furnace though

I rotate my screen 20 degrees to the left with the minimap compass for adamantite and it works. Other than a longer start up detection which i have found only takes about 30 minutes. It works great!

RSPS Scripter
06-24-2017, 05:31 PM
after i started the script i did typ ADAMANTITE to mine it and i hit start it goes near anvil and mine's admant ore after the inventory is full it keeps mining it idk why btw the game got reseted with new world maybe they changed when you mine a rock with full inv it mine's the rock but after it mined its says not enough space in your inventory i dont know what to do

CodyC
08-07-2017, 04:04 PM
I still use this and it works fairly well even though it is so outdated, therefore I was wondering if you could please update it? It takes quite some time to actually start up ,~1-3 hour, and it has some clicking that shouldnt be happening. You only need to click smelt to coin once for whole invy