PDA

View Full Version : [AIO] vAgility

Vusn
02-26-2016, 12:31 AM
vAgility

I've been searching for a project to work on to kill time, and finally landed on agility. I'm currently building each course as I level up, so more courses will be continuously added.

Current Features

Draynor Rooftop
- Tested for a 7 hour and 16 hour run, ran 100% efficient.
- Misses the max xp per hour (73 ticks/lap) by only a few thousand xp.
- Run over night and you are ready for Falador rooftop.

Varrock Rooftop - Beta
- Still in beta stage, I have only tested a few hours, but will be testing overnight tonight.
- Somehow exceeds the max xp/hr that rswiki provides lol.

Falador Rooftop
- Babysat for many hours, and tested overnight 3 times.
- Runs about 9k xp/hr short of the maximum obtainable xp/hr per tick.
- Can run for one night and then switch to Seers.

Seers Rooftop
- Have ran it overnight multiple times, with no issues.
- Averages 35-40k xp/hr. According to RS Wiki, the max is 46k xp/hr if every tick is played efficiently. The script only misses 1-2 ticks after each obstacle, and is a bit slow climbing the initial wall at the bank. No idea how people reach 46k an hour.

Misc.
- Collects marks of grace.
- Supports eating.
- Supports breaks.
- Contains many fail-safes -- every course can run overnight.
- Reflection include required.
- Anti-ban is built into each task, for the most part.
- Will be adding more courses in the future.

There are an enormous amount of variables that could cause a bug in an agility script. I've done my best to run every instance through it and adjust any errors, but I'm sure some have slipped through the cracks. Please report any bugs to me and I will do my best to fix them as soon as I can!

Please do not use this script to bot more than what is required for full graceful! I believe that botwatch may be triggered after surpassing the amount of marks of grace required for full graceful!

Changelog:

v1.4
-Increased ability to detect obstacles (Thx Flight!)
-Adjusted the pathing to be less bot-like on the Seers course.
-Fixed the bug that causes the player to get stuck on Seers course.
-Tweaked Falador Course a bit.

v1.3
-Added some stabilization to Falador course.
-Improved looting.
-Increased antiban.
-Minor falador bug fixes.
-Adjusted some settings to prevent a delay at gap 3 in Seers.

v1.2
-Added Varrock course.
-Added breaks.
-Tweaked the Draynor course to increase antiban and randomness.
-Fixed the "Error: You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (0,-3). at line 115" bug.

v1.1
-Created more fail-safes in Seers course to prevent script from getting stuck.

Use the "vAgility" script, it contains auto updating!

Threshold
02-26-2016, 02:13 AM
Wow this seems amazing. I'll test it out in a day or so when I can observe :)

Vusn
02-26-2016, 06:23 AM
I made a tweak to the Seers course before bed last night, and it can potentially get stuck in one spot. I've already identified where the issue is and I will fix it when I get off of work this evening.

Edit: Fixed the bug, let me know if anybody runs into the problem.

Frement
02-26-2016, 07:52 AM
There is a lot of duplicate code in the script, I went over most of it and you could create a "record" of the different points in the course, including type of point and any other relevant information that helps you choose how to proceed with that data whenever you are handling it.

I'm sure it's a good script nonetheless.

AFools
02-26-2016, 10:05 AM
Jut a couple suggestions from when i made mine.

** When i made mine i found that randoms can sometimes they get stuck on the opposite position - causing the script to click (spamming) randoms you cannot reach. (search within less tile?)

** Try add alching?

Vusn
02-26-2016, 10:16 AM
There is a lot of duplicate code in the script, I went over most of it and you could create a "record" of the different points in the course, including type of point and any other relevant information that helps you choose how to proceed with that data whenever you are handling it.

I'm sure it's a good script nonetheless.

I completely agree with you.

I started it the script out as just a simple Draynor runner, so I wasn't too concerned with anything outside of the basics. Then I decided to add a falador runner, and use AFools Seers from then on out. But I had too much fun writing the first two, so I decided to keep going. End result: a wall of code lol. I've had no issues with speed yet, so I'm going to keep running with it :D!

Jut a couple suggestions from when i made mine.

** When i made mine i found that randoms can sometimes they get stuck on the opposite position - causing the script to click (spamming) randoms you cannot reach. (search within less tile?)

** Try add alching?

I'll look at those randoms, I didn't even think of that! That is an example of one of those many variables that are hard to catch until it happens. Once I get Seers 100% (gotta fix a bug and better walking tonight), I will probably throw alching in there. Should be fun!

Dan the man
02-27-2016, 02:45 PM
Hi mate,

I just tried the script. It manages to climb up the first wall in Draynor village but then it doesn't find the first tightrope. Mouse just moves around searching for it.

kristi
02-27-2016, 06:45 PM
I'm seriously impressed, good job! If you want to have a go at records, check out my farming script (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115639&goto=newpost) for inspiration, PM me if you have any questions! I remember attempting to write a color based falador script a while ago but gave up after my computer got destroyed and I lost it. It could be improved in some areas (such as not changing compass angle so it clicks through walls), but overall it works ;)

sk80rdie76
02-28-2016, 09:50 PM
getting this error after running for a bit:

Error: You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (0,-2). at line 115
Execution failed.

rkh3544
02-28-2016, 10:23 PM
dam this runs well.

Gf Fagex
02-28-2016, 11:32 PM
This script runs almost flawlessly man. Great release. All I can say is that sometimes it doesn't pick up marks of grace on seers course until like the 4th lap after it appears.. which is not a huge deal as I'm still getting shit loads of exp.. but anyways. I feel like this script would be infinitely better if you could implement a break system to it. Just a thought. :) Otherwise thank you so much for spending the time to make this amazing script!

Dan the man
02-29-2016, 05:35 AM
Works for some reason now lol.

Runs well, has a few hiccups every now and then but is a really nice BOT. Thank you for the release :)

Vusn
02-29-2016, 06:58 AM
I'm seriously impressed, good job! If you want to have a go at records, check out my farming script (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115639&goto=newpost) for inspiration, PM me if you have any questions! I remember attempting to write a color based falador script a while ago but gave up after my computer got destroyed and I lost it. It could be improved in some areas (such as not changing compass angle so it clicks through walls), but overall it works ;)

Oh believe me, I've studied your old falador post like a book. I tried my hardest to make this a color script, but I got fed up with it and trashed it lol. People like hoodz makes it look so easy, right?

getting this error after running for a bit:
Weird error, do you know what the script was doing at the time it threw the error?

dam this runs well.
<3<3

This script runs almost flawlessly man. Great release. All I can say is that sometimes it doesn't pick up marks of grace on seers course until like the 4th lap after it appears.. which is not a huge deal as I'm still getting shit loads of exp.. but anyways. I feel like this script would be infinitely better if you could implement a break system to it. Just a thought. :) Otherwise thank you so much for spending the time to make this amazing script!

Thanks for love <3! Does it skip over the mark of grace at only a certain point? Or is it in multiple locations? It could be that it is too far from the set tiles. Does it happen to be right before it gets to the last rooftop? The script likes to jump ahead of itself and click the last gap before it completed the one before it sometimes.

Works for some reason now lol.

Runs well, has a few hiccups every now and then but is a really nice BOT. Thank you for the release
:)

Yeah man, agility equipment is sketchy sometimes. It can work for hours, and then decide to simply not find it at all sometimes. Especially with the first rope on the Falador course.

Dan the man
02-29-2016, 09:33 AM
Yeah man, agility equipment is sketchy sometimes. It can work for hours, and then decide to simply not find it at all sometimes. Especially with the first rope on the Falador course.[/QUOTE]

Runs well though, leveling as we speak :D

kristi
02-29-2016, 09:58 AM
Oh believe me, I've studied your old falador post like a book. I tried my hardest to make this a color script, but I got fed up with it and trashed it lol. People like hoodz makes it look so easy, right?

Haha yeah, good you trashed the project, it isn't worth it :p. I eventually got a somewhat working script @~2k lines, but it was such a pain in the ass I always got errors. At least for rooftops, reflection is probably better because the obstacles don't have any specific color to look for.

rkh3544
02-29-2016, 09:18 PM
I've ran this for the seers course for about 5 hours. One thing that's happened twice is this (i think someone above also said this):
Error: You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (0,-3). at line 115

The line at the color file is this:
Result := countColorTolerance(Self.Col, Area.X1, Area.Y1, Area.X2, Area.Y2, Self.Tol);

Both times it happened after crossing the rope and while it's looking for gap2.

Vusn
03-01-2016, 04:41 PM
I've ran this for the seers course for about 5 hours. One thing that's happened twice is this (i think someone above also said this):
Error: You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (0,-3). at line 115

The line at the color file is this:
Result := countColorTolerance(Self.Col, Area.X1, Area.Y1, Area.X2, Area.Y2, Self.Tol);

Both times it happened after crossing the rope and while it's looking for gap2.

Trying hard to figure this bug out. Was gap2 visible when the error happened?

rkh3544
03-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Trying hard to figure this bug out. Was gap2 visible when the error happened?

Yea it was visible. Actually, it happens in the other areas as well. It seems like once it happens once, it happens much more often until restarting the program / restarting computer.

Vusn
03-01-2016, 07:23 PM
Yea it was visible. Actually, it happens in the other areas as well. It seems like once it happens once, it happens much more often until restarting the program / restarting computer.

I got the error over night last night at the Draynor rooftop as well. I changed up some code and I'm testing it now. So far so good!

kristi
03-01-2016, 09:30 PM
I got the error over night last night at the Draynor rooftop as well. I changed up some code and I'm testing it now. So far so good!

You're trying to find a point outside the client, which is not possible. If
You haven't already, add a check to make sure it does not go out of bounds (use GetClientDimensions)

Vusn
03-01-2016, 10:44 PM
You're trying to find a point outside the client, which is not possible. If
You haven't already, add a check to make sure it does not go out of bounds (use GetClientDimensions)

Thanks for the tip, I hope I fixed it this time!

I am posting the updated version with a few tweaks now.

Gf Fagex
03-01-2016, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the tip, I hope I fixed it this time!

I am posting the updated version with a few tweaks now.

Hey man can you add my skype: mhale97
I have a few questions i'd like to ask :)

Vusn
03-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Update 1.2
-Added Varrock course.
-Added breaks.
-Tweaked the Draynor course to increase antiban and randomness.
-Hopefully fixed the "Error: You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (0,-3). at line 115" bug.

Vusn
03-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Hey man can you add my skype: mhale97
I have a few questions i'd like to ask :)

I got a new computer recently and forgot my Skype info lol (it was saved on last one), so I currently can't get on :( You can shoot me a PM though :D

dutchp0wner
03-01-2016, 11:06 PM
Just noticed the update! It is having a hard time in Draynor Village when it is not able to get the object in the screen. I'll try version 1.2! :)

Vusn
03-01-2016, 11:09 PM
Just noticed the update! It is having a hard time in Draynor Village when it is not able to get the object in the screen. I'll try version 1.2! :)

Please let me know how it goes! I only tested it for about 2.5 hours before moving on to the Varrock course tonight

dutchp0wner
03-01-2016, 11:14 PM
I was wondering, does it click at the some point all the time? If it does, it might be better to add some (small) random numbers to it.

kristi
03-04-2016, 09:53 AM
Here's a proggy for you ;)

Vusn
03-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Here's a proggy for you ;)

Wow Awesome! Don't get banned though!!:D

Itheyln
03-06-2016, 06:26 AM
Loving the script so far. I'm running the Varrock course right now and I'd thought i'd share some things i've noticed.
When i first started it, I had an inventory full of lobsters, with the first spot open for marks of grace, but after each run through the course the script would consistently eat 3-4 lobsters even though I hadn't taken any damage. (eat at set at 10 (default) and food set to lobsters) I didn't actually need food so I banked it all and that solved that issue.

Another small thing is after the balancing wall, and before jumping gap 2, there is a sort of consistent delay. Not sure if it's an anitban, but if it is it should probably be randomized more as it's a bit awkward.

Great work on the script!

Vusn
03-06-2016, 09:11 AM
Loving the script so far. I'm running the Varrock course right now and I'd thought i'd share some things i've noticed.
When i first started it, I had an inventory full of lobsters, with the first spot open for marks of grace, but after each run through the course the script would consistently eat 3-4 lobsters even though I hadn't taken any damage. (eat at set at 10 (default) and food set to lobsters) I didn't actually need food so I banked it all and that solved that issue.

Another small thing is after the balancing wall, and before jumping gap 2, there is a sort of consistent delay. Not sure if it's an anitban, but if it is it should probably be randomized more as it's a bit awkward.

Great work on the script!

Thanks for the feedback :) Unfortunately, Varrock has received the least testing and work of the courses. I'll look into the errors you noted, the eating thing is especially strange.

Flight
03-06-2016, 02:00 PM
This is a great-functioning script, I've really enjoyed using it and I've put many hours into it. Nice job my friend!

If I might make a suggestion, I have some small tweaks for your script to both speed up obstacle locating/clicking as well as a more accurate finder for marks of grace. If you're interested drop me a PM and I'll pass them on. :smile:

Vusn
03-06-2016, 02:40 PM
This is a great-functioning script, I've really enjoyed using it and I've put many hours into it. Nice job my friend!

If I might make a suggestion, I have some small tweaks for your script to both speed up obstacle locating/clicking as well as a more accurate finder for marks of grace. If you're interested drop me a PM and I'll pass them on. :smile:

Thanks for the feedback, it really means a lot! I will definitely shoot you a pm to hear any advice, I am especially interested in speeding up locating/clicking.

Itheyln
03-06-2016, 10:44 PM
Just an fyi, the issue with attempting to eat after each run has gotten worse after v1.3. it now tries to eat regardless of if I even have food, and will terminate once it sees I have no food. Unfortunately this script is now unusable for me at Varrock.

It's running fine for me at Draynor however.

Vusn
03-07-2016, 07:41 AM
Just an fyi, the issue with attempting to eat after each run has gotten worse after v1.3. it now tries to eat regardless of if I even have food, and will terminate once it sees I have no food. Unfortunately this script is now unusable for me at Varrock.

It's running fine for me at Draynor however.

Ah, so it only happens at Varrock? I'll fix the issue after work today.

Rinyu
03-09-2016, 03:09 AM
i was just wondering, i ran the script for 3 hours and it says i was picking the grace marks up but when i went to go check my bag there was nothing in it and if there is anyway to fix it. i was doing the falador course

Gf Fagex
03-09-2016, 07:35 AM
This script no longer picks up any marks on the first go around after they appear on the seers course :/

Gf Fagex
03-09-2016, 07:36 AM
Any way you could add Polvineach course support???

Vusn
03-09-2016, 07:49 AM
i was just wondering, i ran the script for 3 hours and it says i was picking the grace marks up but when i went to go check my bag there was nothing in it and if there is anyway to fix it. i was doing the falador course

What script version are you using? The looting was fixed in version 1.3.

This script no longer picks up any marks on the first go around after they appear on the seers course :/

Are you using version 1.3? And does it attempt to click on the mark and miss? Or skips over it completely? I ran Seers for 9 hours last night and grabbed 113 marks.

Any way you could add Polvineach course support???
My agility just hit 71 last night, and I plan to add Pollnivneach this weekend :D

Dan the man
03-09-2016, 11:02 AM
Am testing out the varrock script now.

For the most part it runs flawlessly, but the main issue I see is when it is trying to climb onto the roof initially from the start.

It moves the mouse away then puts it not on the clickable part, then moves away and trys to find it again about 3 times, successfully finding it on the 3rd or 4th attempt. Looks really bot like.

Vusn
03-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Am testing out the varrock script now.

For the most part it runs flawlessly, but the main issue I see is when it is trying to climb onto the roof initially from the start.

It moves the mouse away then puts it not on the clickable part, then moves away and trys to find it again about 3 times, successfully finding it on the 3rd or 4th attempt. Looks really bot like.

Tbh, Varrock course was just thrown together in a hurry to get me to 50 (Fally course). I intend to fine tune the course when I get the time, but I am more focused on perfecting the Fally and Seers courses.

Asphalt
03-09-2016, 05:30 PM
I just want to chime in and say thanks for making such a great script. I just hit 50 agility and hope to use this to get 70 soon. I used the Varrock course from 40-50 and it worked flawlessly.

Edit: I've been running the Falador script for about 2 hours now and I noticed it wasn't picking up any marks of grace.
Thanks again.

Rinyu
03-09-2016, 08:28 PM
how can i download v1.3 i dont see it in the download list

Vusn
03-09-2016, 08:34 PM
how can i download v1.3 i dont see it in the download list

Download the script "vAgility", and it will automatically update to to 1.3

I just want to chime in and say thanks for making such a great script. I just hit 50 agility and hope to use this to get 70 soon. I used the Varrock course from 40-50 and it worked flawlessly.

Edit: I've been running the Falador script for about 2 hours now and I noticed it wasn't picking up any marks of grace.
Thanks again.

I'll take a look at it.

Vusn
03-09-2016, 08:36 PM
Thanks again.

Btw, which version are you running

Rinyu
03-09-2016, 08:38 PM
i am just running vAgility

Vusn
03-09-2016, 08:41 PM
i am just running vAgility

Check line 28ish, it should say the script version

Rinyu
03-09-2016, 08:42 PM
Check line 28ish, it should say the script version

it says v1.3 but it doesnt pick up any grace marks

Vusn
03-09-2016, 08:43 PM
it says v1.3 but it doesnt pick up any grace marks
Lay a MOG on the ground next to you and then run the script and see how it reacts to the mark. I'm not at my pc atm, so I can't check it myself.

Also, was it collecting marks on varrock/draynor courses?

Rinyu
03-09-2016, 08:44 PM
Lay a MOG on the ground next to you and then run the script and see how it reacts to the mark. I'm not at my pc atm, so I can't check it myself.

Also, was it collecting marks on varrock/draynor courses?

idk i only ran falador and what is MOG?

Vusn
03-09-2016, 08:44 PM
idk i only ran falador and what is MOG?

Mark of Grace

Rinyu
03-09-2016, 08:45 PM
Mark of Grace

yeah i just dropped some and it avoided it and tried to do the next jump

Vusn
03-09-2016, 08:50 PM
It seems like it is just the Falador course that skips the marks, strange. Ill see what I can do tonight to fix it.

Rinyu
03-09-2016, 08:51 PM
It seems like it is just the Falador course that skips the marks, strange. Ill see what I can do tonight to fix it.

alright im just gonna run varrock to get MOG

Vusn
03-09-2016, 09:00 PM
alright im just gonna run varrock to get MOG

You should focus on the quickest way to 60 agility before marks, your xp/hr will nearly triple at seers course.

Dan the man
03-09-2016, 09:46 PM
Tbh, Varrock course was just thrown together in a hurry to get me to 50 (Fally course). I intend to fine tune the course when I get the time, but I am more focused on perfecting the Fally and Seers courses.

That makes sense.

Amazing job for something thrown together!

Almost 50 agility so can use the perfected Falador part :D

Edit: The marks of grace in the Draynor and Varrock courses don't always get picked up. The bot will click on the mart if its visible on MS but the next movement happens before the player moves onto the mark to pick it up, leaving it on the ground. Maybe make a failsafe to confirm the mark has been added to the inventory before clicking the next obstacle?

Whiteballs
03-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Same here... it's unnable to find the first tightrope. 27237

Huntdafuzzma
03-12-2016, 05:31 PM
Nice script, almost to 70 agility now. If you have started on Pollnivneach, could you pm/post what you have so far? I'll work on whatever obstacles you haven't finished and pm them to you.

ShadowsTM
03-13-2016, 12:44 PM
Would it be possible to add Camelot teleport option at end of lap for seers course, with the seers hard diarys complete it can improve xp/hr a fair bit.

Vusn
03-14-2016, 10:50 AM
Nice script, almost to 70 agility now. If you have started on Pollnivneach, could you pm/post what you have so far? I'll work on whatever obstacles you haven't finished and pm them to you.

Thanks :D. I accidentally ran a Zulrah script for ~24 hours and got my account banned lol. So the course will have to be postponed until I bot up my agility on a new account/IP.

Would it be possible to add Camelot teleport option at end of lap for seers course, with the seers hard diarys complete it can improve xp/hr a fair bit.

Yeah, that shouldn't be hard to do. Where does it teleport to? I don't have the diary done.

Snubway
03-14-2016, 07:00 PM
Thanks :D. I accidentally ran a Zulrah script for ~24 hours and got my account banned lol. So the course will have to be postponed until I bot up my agility on a new account/IP.

Yeah, that shouldn't be hard to do. Where does it teleport to? I don't have the diary done.

Hey man, sucks about the ban = ( I've been using your script since V1, it's fucking outstanding = )

I just have one small issue (So far I've done 10-64 agility with your script!): Now that I'm on seers village, I've noticed that the pathing to run from the altar back to the start of the course back at the bank is a little odd. The first click the script makes on the way back to the start, is in between two houses, and your character always runs around the corner to go between them, and then click on the front of the bank, it just looks a little of because everybody always sorta hangs sharp right coming out of the altar to the bank rather than a sharp left = /

Other than that; this is THE best script I've ever used, I really appreciate all the work you've been doing = )

Vusn
03-14-2016, 07:47 PM
Hey man, sucks about the ban = ( I've been using your script since V1, it's fucking outstanding = )

I just have one small issue (So far I've done 10-64 agility with your script!): Now that I'm on seers village, I've noticed that the pathing to run from the altar back to the start of the course back at the bank is a little odd. The first click the script makes on the way back to the start, is in between two houses, and your character always runs around the corner to go between them, and then click on the front of the bank, it just looks a little of because everybody always sorta hangs sharp right coming out of the altar to the bank rather than a sharp left = /

Other than that; this is THE best script I've ever used, I really appreciate all the work you've been doing = )

I really appreciate the compliments, and I'm glad you are enjoying the script!! ;) ;)

I've also noticed the first click of the blindwalk in the course, I had it fixed to use actual pathing, but the script got stuck 3 times within a few hours after implementing it. Until I can figure out the reasoning behind it, I have to keep it as is, unfortunately :(. For the moment, I'd trade an awkward path for a potential bug that causes your character to stand in a single spot for 6 hours.

Snubway
03-15-2016, 08:00 AM
I really appreciate the compliments, and I'm glad you are enjoying the script!! ;) ;)

I've also noticed the first click of the blindwalk in the course, I had it fixed to use actual pathing, but the script got stuck 3 times within a few hours after implementing it. Until I can figure out the reasoning behind it, I have to keep it as is, unfortunately :(. For the moment, I'd trade an awkward path for a potential bug that causes your character to stand in a single spot for 6 hours.

100%, I mean it doesn't really bug me at all, I still ran it for a solid 4-5hours today, almost completed my Graceful, hopefully everything works out = )

Gf Fagex
03-15-2016, 11:24 AM
100%, I mean it doesn't really bug me at all, I still ran it for a solid 4-5hours today, almost completed my Graceful, hopefully everything works out = )

This script just got me a 2 day ban :/ i only ran it for 3 hours but i used it from 60-78 over the course of 2 weeks or so..

Asphalt
03-15-2016, 12:56 PM
This script just got me a 2 day ban :/ i only ran it for 3 hours but i used it from 60-78 over the course of 2 weeks or so..

You mean to say you ran it for 3 hours in total?

If you got a 2-day ban you were most likely reported.

Vusn
03-15-2016, 02:12 PM

Well, what'd you expect? 60-78 is 1.35m AGILITY xp. Agility is commonly used for gold farming, and continuing training of agility past full graceful is really pushing the limits.

Huntdafuzzma
03-15-2016, 04:37 PM

Did you only use the Seer's course?

Asphalt
03-18-2016, 04:38 PM
Hey Vusn, do you have an idea of when the Falador course will be fixed to pick up MOG's?
I've been holding off on agility because I don't want to miss out on the MOGs.

Thanks for the great script.

Vusn
03-18-2016, 07:33 PM
Hey Vusn, do you have an idea of when the Falador course will be fixed to pick up MOG's?
I've been holding off on agility because I don't want to miss out on the MOGs.

Thanks for the great script.

I plan on starting a new acc this weekend, and I will begin with agility so I can continue working on this script. Once I get to Fally course I will be able to fix any issues. :D

Asphalt
03-18-2016, 08:38 PM
I plan on starting a new acc this weekend, and I will begin with agility so I can continue working on this script. Once I get to Fally course I will be able to fix any issues. :D

Best of luck, If you get banned again i'd look into getting a VPN.

Thanks in advance.

Ratrick
03-22-2016, 03:45 AM
Great script! Been running Varrock and its been pretty smooth. I know it's beta but I just set to eat at 0 and left food type blank, seemed to fix the eating problem. Also noticed for when you do get around to working on it more the MOG spawn on the last rooftop before vaulting to the upper level gets overlooked until after climbing up and sits in a "I can't reach that!" loop. But yeah, thanks!

Gf Fagex
03-31-2016, 03:48 AM
What did i expect? I mean i wasn't running it like a moron.. The script was constantly missing marks and didn't have a break system. But w/e.

Vusn
03-31-2016, 11:34 AM
What did i expect? I mean i wasn't running it like a moron.. The script was constantly missing marks and didn't have a break system. But w/e.

I added breaks to the script a month ago. :rolleyes:

sk80rdie76
04-03-2016, 05:12 PM
any plans to add relleka?

rkh3544
04-17-2016, 08:34 PM
hey guys. I used this script again yesterday. I tried to get the marks of grace pickup working. It seems like once it gets into the loop that says "for i = 0 to high(gitems) do" it never passes the if statement that says "if instrarrex(gitems[i].getName, str, .....". That if statement checks if the name of the items on the ground matches 'Mark of grace'. For some reason it's not working lol. Anyone fix it?

maven
04-17-2016, 09:33 PM
hey guys. I used this script again yesterday. I tried to get the marks of grace pickup working. It seems like once it gets into the loop that says "for i = 0 to high(gitems) do" it never passes the if statement that says "if instrarrex(gitems[i].getName, str, .....". That if statement checks if the name of the items on the ground matches 'Mark of grace'. For some reason it's not working lol. Anyone fix it?

It might be this bug: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116012&p=1372755#post1372755

jstemper
04-24-2016, 06:46 PM
do you know what was causing the error: You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (0,-3)? I seem to be getting this error every 15-30 mins in all of my scripts that use aerolib now. Weirdest thing is that I haven't changed them at all

elvenred
04-25-2016, 12:33 AM
Having an issue with the second second obstacle at seers, otherwise this script is working fantastic!

Darkest
04-27-2016, 05:50 PM
How is the 1.4 update coming along?

Okea
05-11-2016, 06:48 PM
Hi Vusn,

I made a slight edit to the Varrock script to make sure it calculates the xp per hour correctly.

I changed the inc(lapCount) to line 1380

draw('Climbing down');
inc(lapcount);
T.start;

and removed it from line 1358.

This seems to have corrected it, as previously, and I can't work out why yet, it was doubling up XP on the second to last procedure and last procedure.

I am getting around 8.5k xp per hour now.

Cheers for the script,
Okea

playaholic
05-11-2016, 09:04 PM
Hi

I used this script on a new ironman account from 10 - 60 agility and i dont know why but its not picking up any of the marks of grace on any course, im on the seers course now and its still not picking them up, but it has picked them up on another account on the seers course, so im abit confused here.

Also while on the varrock course i noticed since i only had 25 health at the time, even though in the script i set to eat on 5hp it would always eat and the end of the course and log out if i didn't have food, it only stop when i had to leave the food to eat blank and hp to eat set to 0

other then that the script runs the courses great :) thanks

Darkest
05-17-2016, 10:30 PM
Yeah sometimes it fails to move and then logs out. Most the time it just passes the marks and after a few runs it may pick them up.

I would like to see some form of random running added to this script while at seers. It runs the same way a lot when running back to start.

Still looking forward to the Pollivneach Agility Course :)

andylauv
05-19-2016, 07:29 PM
Keep getting this two errors. Please help me!

Error: Type expected at line 2

Fixed it but doesn't pick up the marks of grace

Vusn
05-19-2016, 07:55 PM
Took a break from scripting/rs for a bit, but starting up again recently. I will work on fixing any bugs with this script soon :D

vashanddou
05-27-2016, 04:11 AM
Seems to be running smoothly gonna babysit it a bit, and it's picking up the marks.
(using seers course)

V4X1S
05-27-2016, 04:00 PM
will test later

vashanddou
05-27-2016, 07:20 PM
So there are 2 major problems (i say major because i feel like it screams bot)

1) it will occasionally get stuck when it fails the first gap jump
(seems like easy fix)

2) the pathing from finishing the course to starting the course seems 80% botlike
(it goes between two buildings on first click, then walks into bank on second click)

bv2490
05-30-2016, 11:26 PM
Jesus I hate agility, don't we all.
I'll post a proggy when i can :D

teddi
06-08-2016, 03:21 AM
Thanks for an awesome script.

Vusn
06-08-2016, 07:51 AM
So there are 2 major problems (i say major because i feel like it screams bot)

1) it will occasionally get stuck when it fails the first gap jump
(seems like easy fix)

2) the pathing from finishing the course to starting the course seems 80% botlike
(it goes between two buildings on first click, then walks into bank on second click)

Yeah sometimes it fails to move and then logs out. Most the time it just passes the marks and after a few runs it may pick them up.

I would like to see some form of random running added to this script while at seers. It runs the same way a lot when running back to start.

Still looking forward to the Pollivneach Agility Course :)

I am leveling agility on a new account, and making adjustments to the courses as I go. I am currently 59 agility and will be 60 agility tonight, and will begin work on the seers course.

Thanks for an awesome script.

<3

Vusn
06-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Updated to version 1.4

v1.4
-Increased ability to detect obstacles (Thx Flight!)
-Adjusted the pathing to be less bot-like on the Seers course.
-Fixed the bug that causes the player to get stuck on Seers course.
-Tweaked Falador Course a bit.

Dissimulo
06-10-2016, 09:29 PM
Hey Vusn, could you upload the v1.4 code?

I want to have a look at the new object detection code.

Polar Xpress
06-11-2016, 02:05 AM
Hey Vusn, could you upload the v1.4 code?

I want to have a look at the new object detection code.

I believe the script has an updater, so you could just run one of the other versions and the newest (1.4) should be automatically downloaded.

Note
06-11-2016, 12:19 PM
Hi,

I'm using version 1.4 at varrock course, it's doing the course fine however it's failing these tasks:

eating (cake as this is my food source) every time it finishes the course,

it also doesn't pick up the MOG's :-( (The MOG for me currently has spawned on the flat wooden platform

http://i.imgur.com/xwCKVFN.png)

Lastly it sometimes never detects? the start of the obstical, it's standing right in front of the rocks (wall) you'd stand at and just stands there.

Thanks

Edit 2:

Switched food source to trout still eating every time it finishes course.
Also failed the course once fell off just in front of the general shop the paint said "walking back or something.."
stood there till logout.. :-I

Vusn
06-11-2016, 10:10 PM
Hi,

I'm using version 1.4 at varrock course, it's doing the course fine however it's failing these tasks:

it also doesn't pick up the MOG's :-( (The MOG for me currently has spawned on the flat wooden platform

Lastly it sometimes never detects? the start of the obstical, it's standing right in front of the rocks (wall) you'd stand at and just stands there.

Thanks

Edit 2:

Also failed the course once fell off just in front of the general shop the paint said "walking back or something.."

Varrock course is far from perfected. I don't plan on doing much more work to it, as it is rarely used and would consume a lot of time for a course that is only used for a short period. The MOGs that you will gain from the Seers course are more than enough to make up for the missed ones on the varrock course--so I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Darkest
06-13-2016, 11:36 AM
Thanks for the update Vusn, will we be seeing a new pollivneach course very soon?

vashanddou
06-14-2016, 06:17 AM
I noticed the script has a lot of trouble trying to climb the varrock wall

and

Your seers food is updated but not your varrock, this fix prevented all the food spam at varrock.||

procedure walkToWallV;
var
T: Timer;
begin
draw('Walking to Wall');
if getCurrentHealth() < EATAT then
eatFood;
myplayer.blindwalkMM(Point(3222, 3414), 1);
while not myplayer.ismoving do
begin
T.start;
if T.timeelapsed > 2500 then
Break;
Wait(150);
end;
breakhandler();
end;

vashanddou
06-14-2016, 06:20 AM
Hi,

Thanks

Edit 2:

here is the food fix posted above

sudansaw
06-20-2016, 09:30 PM
Update is rad. Works absolutely perfectly. Thanks again

simber33
06-25-2016, 02:30 PM
This script doesn't work at all for me: at draynor it will just hover to mouse over the track but never actually click the action to do. It will repeat hovering (for instance, at any tightrope) and do nothing.

teddi
06-25-2016, 11:34 PM
Working for me at Varrock after I applied the fix mentioned above.
Proggy for you guys.
Thanks for a banging script once again
EDIT: The marks aren't being calculated right but that's not a major thing, to me at least.

Lipcot
06-29-2016, 02:25 AM
for the ones having problems with marks of grace not being picked up replace the lootmark function with this: (it has a few changes)

function lootMark(): Boolean;
var
i, id: Integer;
strArr: TStringArray;
gItems: TReflectGroundItemArray;
begin
if (Course = 'Draynor') then
begin
gItems.GetAll(10);
end
else if (Course = 'Falador') then
begin
gItems.GetAll(4);
end
else if (Course = 'Seers') then
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
else if (Course = 'Varrock') then
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
if length(gItems) = 0 then
Exit;
setArrayLength(strArr, 1);
strArr := ['mark of grace'];
for i := 0 to high(gItems) do
if inStrArrEx(gItems[i].GetName, strArr, id) then
begin
Reflect.Compass.MakePitch(3 + Random(3));
if (findObject(691624, 3, 20, 0.02, 0.36)) then
begin
Draw('Found Mark');
case random(10) of
0..8:
begin
randomMouseInput(position, 3, 3);
if waituptextmulti(['Mark of grace', 'ark','grace','Grace'], randomrange(50, 300)) then
fastClick(mouse_left);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
9..10:
begin
if waituptextmulti(['Mark of grace', 'ark','grace','Grace'], randomrange(50, 300)) then
fastClick(mouse_Right);
chooseoptionmulti(['Take', 'Mark of grace']);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
end;
if (didYellowClick()) then
begin
sleep(random(150, 300));
end;
end
else
inc(markCount);
end
end;

I changed the colours and added uptextMULTI.

other changes i've made to the default:

- Mousespeed is (35-65). I believe 35 is to slow and 65 is way to fast, i know it tends to go to the middle but i've put it on 45-55.
- default breaks are way to long.

EDIT: varrock eats on every lap, health reading is wrong for me atleast. it is: MyPlayer.GetHealth and should be getCurrentHealth(). change it on procedure "walktoWallV" and it'll fix the overeating

teddi
07-02-2016, 12:33 AM
for the ones having problems with marks of grace not being picked up replace the lootmark function with this: (it has a few changes)

var
begin
begin
gItems.GetAll(10);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(4);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
Exit;
begin
begin
Draw('Found Mark');
case random(10) of
0..8:
begin
fastClick(mouse_left);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
9..10:
begin
fastClick(mouse_Right);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
end;
begin
sleep(random(150, 300));
end;
end
else
inc(markCount);
end
end;

- Mousespeed is (35-65). I believe 35 is to slow and 65 is way to fast, i know it tends to go to the middle but i've put it on 45-55.

EDIT: varrock eats on every lap, health reading is wrong for me atleast. it is: MyPlayer.GetHealth and should be getCurrentHealth(). change it on procedure "walktoWallV" and it'll fix the overeating

Thank you, I will try it out!

EDIT: It didn't work, made my Fally course and detect/pick anything up.

BigRedJapan
07-16-2016, 04:01 PM
The Fally course has way to much fail safes looking and right clicking on every jump. thats so bot like.

Her0nz
08-14-2016, 05:33 PM
Mine just sits at the beginning of the Draynor course unable to find anything.

Heterodox
08-23-2016, 09:45 AM
This looks bloody awesome! Can it teleport to Camelot bank if the Kandarin Hard diary is completed? That's how you get max efficiency.

AFools
08-25-2016, 01:29 AM
This looks bloody awesome! Can it teleport to Camelot bank if the Kandarin Hard diary is completed? That's how you get max efficiency.

This can easily be added if it is not and vouche this a solid script

Sigma
08-25-2016, 03:23 AM
Fixed, seems to be very botlike @ seers. Yeah couldn't run it, it couldnt find the rope

Enigmatic
09-04-2016, 11:54 PM
Totally awesome dude, I am trying to fix the mark of grace bug but you should totally update the script! :) It's probably an easy fix for you.

Unrelated question: Is this forum dead? :(

acow
09-05-2016, 12:15 AM
Unrelated question: Is this forum dead? :(
No. It's not very active either, but it's been like that for a while.

liklox
09-13-2016, 10:22 AM
I got solution for the mark of grace bug (it doesnt pick up the marks)
Just start the script with your skills tab open, not inventory. Its picking up for me that way. Running on Draynor roof for like 1 hour and it picked up all of the marks.

EZ41
09-14-2016, 03:07 PM
to fix marks, replace your lootmarks() function with this:
Edit:Checking with ID seems to be temperamental as-well, I'll comment it out for the meantime.

var
begin
begin
gItems.GetAll(10);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(6);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
Exit;

//untested, credit for this fix to hakishakataki.
if InIntArray([gItems[i].getid], 1) then
begin
if (findObject(1417655, 3, 20, 0.06, 0.16)) then
begin
Draw('Found Mark');
case random(10) of
0..8:
begin
if waituptext('Mark of grace', randomrange(50, 300)) then
fastClick(mouse_left);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
9..10:
begin
fastClick(mouse_Right);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
end;
begin
sleep(random(150, 300));
end;
end
else
inc(markCount);
end
end;

Vusn
09-19-2016, 07:26 PM
The Fally course has way to much fail safes looking and right clicking on every jump. thats so bot like.

Fixed, seems to be very botlike @ seers. Yeah couldn't run it, it couldnt find the rope

A few bot-like movements outweighs the risk of the script getting stuck. I am fairly certain the bot-like moments on this script are not detected by Jagex, whereas sitting in one place for 6 hours and being reported 100 times is a certain ban.

charmanderinhd
10-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Where is version 1.4?

liklox
10-22-2016, 01:00 PM
Where is version 1.4?

Download vAgility.simba at the top

liklox
10-22-2016, 01:12 PM
For me it gets stuck at Seers A LOT, does not worth running the script at there

hakishakataki
11-16-2016, 11:08 PM
to fix marks, replace your lootmarks() function with this:
Edit:Checking with ID seems to be temperamental as-well, I'll comment it out for the meantime.

var
begin
begin
gItems.GetAll(10);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(6);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
Exit;
//if InIntArray([gItems[i].getid], 11849) then
begin
if (findObject(1417655, 3, 20, 0.06, 0.16)) then
begin
Draw('Found Mark');
case random(10) of
0..8:
begin
fastClick(mouse_left);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
9..10:
begin
fastClick(mouse_Right);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
end;
begin
sleep(random(150, 300));
end;
end
else
inc(markCount);
end
end;

Using item id's might be a problem because Marks, as they appear on the course, are 'ground items' - which have a different ID than when you have picked it up.
Their ground item ID is '1.'

hakishakataki
11-17-2016, 03:15 AM

How did you figure out where where it was getting stuck?

Wooty
11-17-2016, 04:05 PM
Using item id's might be a problem because Marks, as they appear on the course, are 'ground items' - which have a different ID than when you have picked it up.
Their ground item ID is '1.'

This seems to have fixed it for me!

hakishakataki
11-17-2016, 07:01 PM
This seems to have fixed it for me!

Awesome that it fixed it! Nice work!

EDIT: I'm testing it out. I will report back.

EDIT2: It's not working :(. It detects that there is something on the ground but It's not going past this line

As I'm noobish at debugging.. I've rewritten the procedure to write things when it gets to certain points so that I know what it's doing - it seems to be working.

var
begin
begin
gItems.GetAll(10);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(6);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
WriteLn('There arent any ground items... Exiting');
Exit;

//untested, credit for this fix to hakishakataki.
begin
WriteLn('Changing compass!');
if (findObject(1056406, 4, 4, 0.08, 0.62)) then
begin
WriteLn('We have found a mark!');
Draw('Found Mark');
case random(10) of
0..8:
begin
fastClick(mouse_left);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
9..10:
begin
fastClick(mouse_Right);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
end;
begin
sleep(random(150, 300));
end;
end
else
inc(markCount);
end
end;

I'm going to check the previous script versions to see what changes were made and If I can garner anything from them about looting marks.

EDIT 3: We have a break through! So I was messing with the script in front of the seers bank and I found out that it takes a few seconds for the script and smart to correctly pull the ID's of ground items. This gave me the thought that 'maybe the script isn't given enough time to actually 'ID' the marks of grace on the ground.' Soooo, I added a line of code to tell the script to wait a few seconds if it detects any items on the ground...
if length(gItems) > 0 then
Wait(3000); right after
if length(gItems) = 0 then exit; and all of a sudden the script began telling me that it was detecting marks of grace! This was exciting because I haven't had the script get the the part where it detects mark of grace yet but it was also confusing because there weren't any marks of grace on the ground. What was happening was that people were training firemaking in front of the bank and the ashes were triggering the line
if InIntArray([gItems[i].getid], 1) then and the colour of the fire was triggering the line of code, if
(findObject(1056406, 4, 4, 0.08, 0.62)) then.

Apparently ashes also have the 'Ground ID' of '1'... which is why it was triggering the first line of code.

EDIT 4: After tinkering around for a while, I found a way to get the code to pick up Marks of Grace reliable without getting stuck on other items. I'll post the code shortly.

EDIT 5: Here's the code for picking up marks of grace. I've only tested it on the Seers course but so far it's working flawlessly.

var
begin
begin
gItems.GetAll(10);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(6);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
if (reflect.Tiles.getplane = 0) then
Exit;
Exit;
if length(gItems) > 0 then
Wait(3000);
begin
WriteLn('Changing compass!');
Reflect.Compass.MakePitch(9 + Random(1));
if (findObject(1418170, 12, 50, 0.11, 0.89)) then // yellow
begin
WriteLn('We have found a mark!');
Draw('Found Mark');
case random(10) of
0..8:
begin
fastClick(mouse_left);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
9..10:
begin
fastClick(mouse_Right);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
end;
begin
sleep(random(150, 300));
end;
end
else
Exit;
end
end;

Nxtahata
11-17-2016, 07:11 PM
Hm failing falador :/

Gruntzer
11-19-2016, 11:19 AM

var
begin
begin
gItems.GetAll(10);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(4);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
Exit;
begin
begin
Draw('Found Mark');
case random(10) of
0..8:
begin
fastClick(mouse_left);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
9..10:
begin
fastClick(mouse_Right);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
end;
begin
sleep(random(150, 300));
end;
end
else
inc(markCount);
end
end;

your edits helped me with the over eating but it didnt help with picking, it just ignores the marks

Lipcot
11-19-2016, 04:46 PM
your edits helped me with the over eating but it didnt help with picking, it just ignores the marks

change the colour of the marks, it searches for the wrong one if dont remember incorrectly

kaalimato1
11-24-2016, 08:23 PM
Hi.
Been using the script for a while now. Im running it in Seers and its doing pretty well.
When its running from the church to the bank it always runs to the same spot between two houses.
Some diversity in the movements would be cool thing to add.
Its not picking all the marks, but that isn't that big of a deal in my opinion.

sooxsick
11-26-2016, 01:21 PM
Doesn't work at all in Draynor. Will click onto the first roof and will hover over a tree root attempting to click it as if its the rope.

jamesaz1994
12-31-2016, 09:44 PM
Tried implementing the above fixes for "Marks of Grace" but still no luck.

I went in and extracted the looting section from Afool's Reflection Seer's Village (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115222) script and it works flawlessly so far on Varrock course.

function lootmark(): Boolean;
var
i,id : Integer;
strArr : TStringArray;
gItems : TReflectGroundItemArray;
begin
if myplayer.IsAnimating or myPlayer.IsMoving then begin exit; end;
gItems.GetAll(16);
if length(gItems) = 0 then Exit;
for i:=0 to high(gItems) do
begin
Reflect.Compass.MakePitch(7+Random(3));
if R_interactTile(gItems[i].GetTile, 'Take '+gItems[i].GetName) then
begin
waitFunc(@isPlayerWalking, 50, 2000);
while isPlayerWalking() do
myPlayer.FFlag(0);
exit(true);
end;
end;
end;

Feel free to remove this post mods if i'm not allowed to post a section from another script, but just thought i'd might as well share as it finally fixed my problem.

Nxtahata
01-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Problem varrock always eat food :/,why? how to stop it?

anoobis
01-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Find and change all instances of Myplayer.Gethealth to getCurrentHealth()

Bago47
01-06-2017, 03:22 PM
Hey just letting you know that draynor course works almost flawless - it only skipped one mark once, but picked it up on the next run (yet it calculated one more mark picked though). Thanks for the release!

rkroxpunk
01-15-2017, 06:39 AM
Hey just letting you know that draynor course works almost flawless - it only skipped one mark once, but picked it up on the next run (yet it calculated one more mark picked though). Thanks for the release!

Had the same experience, strangely as soon as I moved to Varrock it stopped looting marks all together, how strange!

the henhead
01-16-2017, 12:39 AM
Been watching this thread for a little and testing. I'm new to osrs simba, but for the varrock course on the last obstacle the script get stuck and just spam clicks the out of reach mark. I've been trying to figure out how to add a fail-safe. I don't know the code but if your player position is (3232, 3402) bypass the mark of grace. As I said I'm newby to osrs simba and finished my training on varrock, but that would be a nice addition for others who will be using this script in the future.

Bago47
01-20-2017, 05:43 PM
Had the same experience, strangely as soon as I moved to Varrock it stopped looting marks all together, how strange!

I might be a client-sided problem, since I've also got some problems on another script with looting alltogether...

slushpuppy
01-24-2017, 06:39 PM
var
pt: TPoint;
arp: TPointArray;
begin
if Reflect.Tiles.GetPlane > 0 then
begin
begin
gItems.GetAll(10);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(6);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
begin
gItems.GetAll(15);
end
Exit;

begin
writeln(gItems[i]);
writeln(gItems[i].GetTile());

myplayer.blindwalkMM(gItems[i].GetTile(), 1);
while(myplayer.IsMoving()) do sleep(300);
pt := gItems[i].GetMSPoint();
if FindColorsTolerance(arP, 1417399,pt.X - 20 , pt.y - 20, pt.X + 20, pt.Y + 20, 20) then
begin

Draw('Found Mark');
case random(10) of
0..8:
begin
randomMouseInput(MiddleTPA(arP), 3, 3);
fastClick(mouse_Left);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
9..10:
begin
randomMouseInput(MiddleTPA(arP), 3, 3);
fastClick(mouse_Right);
waitMove(900);
inc(markCount);
exit(true);
end;
end;
begin
sleep(random(150, 300));
end else
inc(markCount);
end
end
end;
end;

This solution should work without depending too much on reflection hooks.

Works on Varrock and falador courses. Can someone test for higher lvl?

Cercavi
01-30-2017, 02:10 AM
Great script, runs Varrock smoothly and human-like. Fixed the mark of grace picking up by using the fix posted on page 5, only problem is that is sometimes gets stuck clicking for a MoG after gap 3/going to gap 4 where the npc is, but babysitting it fixes this.

Falador isn't running well for me. After some trouble it finds the first couple obstacles but it consistently misclicks the first gap. It looks like it tries to click the second gap, giving the "You can't reach that!" message. Hasn't been mentioned anywhere else in the thread. Tried running on all brightness settings and zoomed out.

AFools
01-30-2017, 05:49 AM
Try lowering the area it searches for the MOG.. I too am having trouble at the first obstacle.. i don't recall this in previous versions.

Darencln1
02-13-2017, 09:51 PM
This doesnt seem to be working for me, the cursor keeps hovering a couple pixels away and wont click on the obstacles. Not sure if its a script or aerolib issue. Currently on varrock course but did the same thing for me at draynor

Rangerxmage
02-17-2017, 04:56 AM
This doesnt seem to be working for me, the cursor keeps hovering a couple pixels away and wont click on the obstacles. Not sure if its a script or aerolib issue. Currently on varrock course but did the same thing for me at draynor

I haven't used this script before. So I don't know if this is the issue in this case, but I know that if your zoom is set to something other than default, it can play up. Maybe try setting your zoom to default.

uvlees
02-17-2017, 07:08 AM
Slush thank you very much. I replaced the object-looter for your color-looter and tested it on seers. It now manages to pick up marks it wasn't already picking up , props.

Im looking to add an alcher in between obstacles, anyone got some tips ?

rahza786
02-19-2017, 10:44 AM
thanks for the script, runs well for seers. Would it be possible to add camelot tabs or spell teleport which takes you to bank right after lap ends.

AFools
02-19-2017, 11:52 AM
thanks for the script, runs well for seers. Would it be possible to add camelot tabs or spell teleport which takes you to bank right after lap ends.

That should easy for you too edit in; yourself..

uvlees
02-19-2017, 06:16 PM
Made some changes to the walk pattern when it completes the seers course.
In my opinion one walk pattern is too fishy, so now it randomly chooses between 4 different ones.
It should also tell you which route it chooses.

Just change the "procedure executeStateS" with the code underneath and you should be good to go.

procedure executeStateS(State: Integer);
begin
case (State) of
1: HandleLogin();
2: lootMark();
3: theWallS();
4: gap1S();
5: rope1S();
6: gap2S();
7: gap3S();
8: edgeS();
9:case random (6) of
1: begin
WriteLn('Route 1');
MyPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(2711, 3463), Point(2719, 3468), Point(2723, 3472), Point(2727, 3478), Point(2727, 3480), Point(2729, 3484), Point(2728, 3488)]);
end
2: begin
WriteLn('Route 2');
MyPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(2705, 3459), Point(2716, 3465), Point(2723, 3472), Point(2730, 3476), Point(2723, 3481), Point(2727, 3483), Point(2729, 3488)]);
end
3: begin
WriteLn('Route 3');
MyPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(2708, 3463), Point(2721, 3462), Point(2723, 3472), Point(2724, 3480), Point(2724, 3482), Point(2728, 3482), Point(2729, 3488)]);
end
4: begin
WriteLn('Route 1');
MyPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(2711, 3463), Point(2719, 3468), Point(2723, 3472), Point(2727, 3478), Point(2727, 3480), Point(2729, 3484), Point(2728, 3488)]);
end
5: begin
WriteLn('Route 4');
MyPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(2708, 3462), Point(2720, 3469), Point(2723, 3472), Point(2727, 3474), Point(2728, 3479), Point(2729, 3484), Point(2728, 3488)]);
end
6: begin
WriteLn('Route 1');
end
end
10: MyPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(2715, 3485), Point(2720, 3485), Point(2726, 3485), Point(2728, 3488)]);
11: MyPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(2717, 3491), Point(2720, 3485), Point(2726, 3485), Point(2728, 3488)]);
//9: walkToWallS();
end;
wait(randomrange(75, 175));
end;

I am trying to add an alch in between laps but this is still too hard for me :unsure:.
I'd appriciate it if anyone could help me out with this.

AFools
02-19-2017, 10:45 PM
I will add the ability to teleport for those interested; though i have to get some sleep and then head out for half the day.

Also i think another major problem with this script is.. the break handler is at the same spot every time... i have already adjusted it so it has the possibly to log out between any obstacle.

As for the alching.. i am about to write my own alching script as i require this for something else - i may include that; i haven't decided. As public scripts run the a higher chance of a ban.

There was a much loved script that used early on pascal/reflection. anybody interested should look in the outdated section. Check to see how it was implemented. Adjust what is needed to the current include.

Uvlees good initiative; just something to think about, add some randomness to the walk pattern.

ass pointed out above. i think the marks of grace looting was superior in my old script. It seems many things have been re-used. which i don't mind by any means

Edit -

Alt Banned. I have thrown the towel in once more - time for a break from Runescape.

lolzea
03-22-2017, 04:14 AM
Awhhhh I was really looking forward to using this, I am sorry that you got banned m8

uvlees
03-22-2017, 09:58 AM
I will add the ability to teleport for those interested; though i have to get some sleep and then head out for half the day.

Also i think another major problem with this script is.. the break handler is at the same spot every time... i have already adjusted it so it has the possibly to log out between any obstacle.

As for the alching.. i am about to write my own alching script as i require this for something else - i may include that; i haven't decided. As public scripts run the a higher chance of a ban.

There was a much loved script that used early on pascal/reflection. anybody interested should look in the outdated section. Check to see how it was implemented. Adjust what is needed to the current include.

Uvlees good initiative; just something to think about, add some randomness to the walk pattern.

ass pointed out above. i think the marks of grace looting was superior in my old script. It seems many things have been re-used. which i don't mind by any means

Edit -

Alt Banned. I have thrown the towel in once more - time for a break from Runescape.

Wow Afools, im sorry. Didnt expect you to be banned because you got your ip-adress shit togheter.

Would you be willing to share Hm you botted/ on hm acc's etc. So we can avoid it in some way ?

AFools
03-22-2017, 11:44 AM
Wow Afools, im sorry. Didnt expect you to be banned because you got your ip-adress shit togheter.

Would you be willing to share Hm you botted/ on hm acc's etc. So we can avoid it in some way ?

I recently got another one banned yesterday =D

dropping like flies because of agility.. i have changed a few things also.. with no avail.

both accounts were banned at 60-61 agility.. done over 4-6 days in a space of 2 weeks..

from my experience the varrock and falador script have a few too many failures and misclicks.. the draynor is solid. But more variety of wait times.. pauses etc. are needed

I would suggest only botting 2-3 hours at a time on agility (this script) though i don't ever take my own advice.

annoying since i spent the time baby sitting and training combat to a nice level. In fact my main has only one infraction and that was because of agility. it has now expired.

But still... it has slowed my progress on my main alot.. as i drastically test my scripts on an alt until i even think of using on my main.

I have a few other projects on the horizon. - pestcontrol (reflection only) though there are a few teething issues as i recently found out the island co-ords are never the same.

** on second thoughts. could my proxies be getting me banned? i would suggest not as my main GP source has been going fine - (even that has a 2 day ban from agility from months ago.)

uvlees
03-22-2017, 09:56 PM
I recently got another one banned yesterday =D

dropping like flies because of agility.. i have changed a few things also.. with no avail.

both accounts were banned at 60-61 agility.. done over 4-6 days in a space of 2 weeks..

from my experience the varrock and falador script have a few too many failures and misclicks.. the draynor is solid. But more variety of wait times.. pauses etc. are needed

I would suggest only botting 2-3 hours at a time on agility (this script) though i don't ever take my own advice.

annoying since i spent the time baby sitting and training combat to a nice level. In fact my main has only one infraction and that was because of agility. it has now expired.

But still... it has slowed my progress on my main alot.. as i drastically test my scripts on an alt until i even think of using on my main.

I have a few other projects on the horizon. - pestcontrol (reflection only) though there are a few teething issues as i recently found out the island co-ords are never the same.

** on second thoughts. could my proxies be getting me banned? i would suggest not as my main GP source has been going fine - (even that has a 2 day ban from agility from months ago.)

Just as I ask you this, my main gets a 2 day ban. I am never botting pest control again. It could also be because I had other accs banned on this IP in the past.
But honestly form now on I think its better to not bot crowded activities where people can notice you botting.

liklox
04-26-2017, 03:45 PM
My main got 2 day bans after 3 hours of using this @ seers. Be caredul.

niot
05-06-2017, 09:23 PM
doesnt pick up marks @ draynor.. something im doing wrong?

codexfiles981
05-06-2017, 10:35 PM
doesnt pick up marks @ draynor.. something im doing wrong?

I don't believe so. Some of the obstacles work well for me but some of them experience the same problem that you're getting. I think it's because the script hasn't been updated in a while.

AFools
05-08-2017, 05:13 AM
The waits on this script are to predictive - I suggest you rewrite the "wait" functions.

You can do it with an "override"; so you only have to write one function (i think it is called override)

If i remember i will post the function so you get an idea.

OSRS BOT
05-17-2017, 01:04 PM
This bot did not work at all for me. (only tested at Draynor)

lollol012
05-17-2017, 07:35 PM
Changed line 230 to

else if (not food.Find(FOODTYPE) and MyPlayer.GetHealth<EATAT) then

There doesn't have to be food in the inventory if the HP is higher than the lower limit. Without it, it'll stop working, with it, it can run even on no food at all (since you don't even need food in many cases).

Edit: Forgot to say, thx for the script, good shit right here =)

Edit v2: Your mark picker is broken. After some time and a bit of headache, I replaced it with my own item picker, had to include my whole library tho, so it's not a really viable fix for anybody else here (unless I publish it).
That being said, if anybody else is running this script, know that you WONT pick up any marks at the moment.

Edit v3: Final and huge edit.

I fixed some parts of this script, and added Canifis. Currently works perfectly, only 1 spot in Canifis where you can get stuck cause of lag. Also, I only post here what doesn't require to include my library, which I'm not currently going to share, so the Mark looting is still broken.

Bellow are instructions to any of you who want to include my Canifis script and the few fixes manually.

//PUT WHERE - after constant declarations
cSTOP_AFTER = 60;//Stop after (minutes)
cSTOP_AFTER_RAND = 10;//Random ammount +/- to add to StopAfter

//PUT WHERE - global var declarations
x, y, lapCount, markCount, cH, cW, stopAfter: Integer;

// PUT WHERE - procedure loadVars first line
stopAfter := (cSTOP_AFTER+RandomRange(-cSTOP_AFTER_RAND,cSTOP_AFTER_RAND))*60*1000+random (60)*1000;

// PUT WHERE - procedure Draw - after all other steps, included Varrok for orientation
begin
xpGained := (238 * lapCount);
cName := 'Varrock';
end
else if (Course = 'Canifis') then
begin
xpGained := (240 * lapCount);
cName := 'Canifis';
end
xpHour := Round((xpGained) / (GetTimeRunning / 3600000.0));
markHour := Round((markCount) / (GetTimeRunning / 3600000.0));
OS_Smart.__Graphics.Clear;
OS_Smart.__Graphics.DrawClippedText('vAgility: ' + cName, 'upchars07', point(300, 353), 16711680);
OS_Smart.__Graphics.DrawClippedText('Exp gained: ' + toStr(xpGained) + ' (' + (toStr(xpHour)) + ' p/hr)', 'upchars07', point(300, 370), 16711680);
OS_Smart.__Graphics.DrawClippedText('Marks of Grace: ' + toStr(markCount) + ' (' + (toStr(markHour)) + ' p/hr)', 'upchars07', point(300, 385), 16711680);
OS_Smart.__Graphics.DrawClippedText('Total Runtime ' + MsToTime(GetTimeRunning, 3), 'upchars07', point(300, 400), 16711680);
OS_Smart.__Graphics.DrawClippedText('Time Remaing: ' + MsToTime(stopAfter-GetTimeRunning,3), 'upchars07', point(300, 415), 16711680);
OS_Smart.__Graphics.DrawClippedText('Status: ' + text, 'upchars07', point(300, 430), 16711680);

//PUT WHERE - eatFood, script termination condition, so it'll continue if you don't have food but have the hp
else if (not food.Find(FOODTYPE) and MyPlayer.GetHealth<EATAT) then
TerminateScript;

//PUT WHERE - function lootMark - replace first part (you would be better off replacing the whole function, it doesn't work)

begin
radius:=10;
gItems.GetAll(radius);
end
begin
radius:=4;
gItems.GetAll(radius);
end
begin
radius:=15;
gItems.GetAll(radius);
end
begin
radius:=15;
gItems.GetAll(radius);
end
else if (Course = 'Canifis') then
begin
radius:=10;
gItems.GetAll(radius);
end

//PUT WHERE bellow varrok steps
{////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
CANIFIS
}////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

procedure theTreeC;
var
obst: TReflectObject;
pnt: tpoint;
begin
//lootMark();
dismissAllRandoms();
if obst.Find(objGame, 24349, 10) then
begin
pnt := obst.GetMSPoint;
if (pnt.x > 0) and (pnt.y > 0) and (pnt.x < cW) and (pnt.y < cH) then
Reflect.Mouse.Move(obst.GetMSPoint, 3, 3);
if (waitUptextMulti(['Climb', 'Tall tree'], 250)) then
begin
fastClick(Mouse_left);
if DidRedClick then
begin
draw('Climbing tree');
T.start;
Reflect.Compass.MakePitch(RandomRange(3,4));
repeat
wait(150);
until atBox(3505, 3492, 3507, 3497) or (T.timeElapsed > 5000);
end
end
else if not (waitUptextMulti(['Climb', 'Tall tree'], 250)) then
begin
MX_InteractColorArea(80, 0, 360 ,170 , 4680289, 2, 20,['Climb'], false); //Implement alternative function to find and click the tree
wait(2500);
while myPlayer.IsAnimating or myPlayer.IsMoving do
wait(randomRange(400,500));
end
end
else begin
MX_InteractColorArea(80, 0, 360 ,170 , 4680289, 2, 20,['Climb'], false); //Implement alternative function to find and click the tree
wait(2500);
while myPlayer.IsAnimating or myPlayer.IsMoving do
wait(randomRange(400,500));
end;
end;

procedure Gap1C();
var
begin
lootMark();
dismissAllRandoms();
if obst.Find(objGame, 10820, 15) then
begin
if (waitUptextMulti(['Jump', 'Gap'], 250)) then
begin
fastClick(Mouse_left);
if DidRedClick then
begin
draw('Jumping Gap 1');
T.start;
setCompass(inttostr(randomrange(250, 270)));
Reflect.Compass.MakePitch(RandomRange(1,2));
repeat
wait(150);
until atBox(3497, 3504, 3503, 3506) or (T.timeElapsed > 5000);
end
end
else if not (waitUptextMulti(['Jump', 'Gap'], 250)) then
begin
setCompass(inttostr(randomrange(-10, 10)));
Reflect.Compass.MakePitch(RandomRange(3,4));
end
end
end;

procedure Gap2C();
var
begin
lootMark();
dismissAllRandoms();
if obst.Find(objGame, 10821, 15) then
begin
begin
fastClick(Mouse_left);
if DidRedClick then
begin
draw('Jumping Gap 2');
T.start;
repeat
wait(150);
until atBox(3487, 3499, 3492, 3504) or (T.timeElapsed > 5000);
end
end
begin
end
end
end;

procedure Gap3C();
var
begin
lootMark();
dismissAllRandoms();
if obst.Find(objGame, 10828, 15) then
begin
begin
fastClick(Mouse_left);
if DidRedClick then
begin
draw('Jumping Gap 3');
T.start;
setCompass(inttostr(randomrange(170, 190)));
repeat
wait(150);
until atBox(3475, 3493, 3479, 3499) or (T.timeElapsed > 5000);
end
end
begin
end
end
end;

procedure Gap4C();
var
begin
lootMark();
dismissAllRandoms();
if obst.Find(objGame, 10822, 15) then
begin
begin
fastClick(Mouse_left);
if DidRedClick then
begin
draw('Jumping Gap 4');
T.start;
repeat
wait(150);
until atBox(3478, 3482, 3483, 3487) or (T.timeElapsed > 5000);
end
end
begin
end
end
end;

procedure PoleC();
var
begin
lootMark();
dismissAllRandoms();
if obst.Find(objGame, 10831, 10) then
begin
if (waitUptextMulti(['Vault', 'Pole-vault'], 250)) then
begin
fastClick(Mouse_left);
if DidRedClick then
begin
draw('Vaulting Pole');
T.start;
setCompass(inttostr(randomrange(80, 100)));
repeat
wait(150);
until atBox(3489, 3469, 3503, 3478) or (T.timeElapsed > 8000);
if T.timeElapsed > 8000 then
MMouseClick(Point(randomRange(230,280),randomRange (100,130)),mouse_left,0);
end
end
else if not (waitUptextMulti(['Vault', 'Pole-vault'], 250)) then
begin
end
end
end;

procedure Gap5C();
var
begin
lootMark();
dismissAllRandoms();
if obst.Find(objGame, 10823, 30) then
begin
begin
fastClick(Mouse_left);
if DidRedClick then
begin
draw('Jumping Gap 5');
T.start;
repeat
wait(150);
until atBox(3509, 3475, 3515, 3482) or (T.timeElapsed > 10000);
end
end
begin
myPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(3503,3475)]);
setCompass(inttostr(randomrange(80, 100)));
end
end
else begin
end;
end;

procedure Gap6C();
var
begin
lootMark();
dismissAllRandoms();
if obst.Find(objGame, 10832, 15) then
begin
begin
fastClick(Mouse_left);
if DidRedClick then
begin
draw('Jumping Gap 6');
inc(lapcount);
T.start;
repeat
wait(150);
until (reflect.Tiles.getplane = 0) or (T.timeElapsed > 5000);
Reflect.Compass.MakePitch(RandomRange(8,10));
end
end
begin
end
end
end;

procedure walkToTreeC();
var
begin
draw('Walking to Wall');
if getCurrentHealth < EATAT then
eatFood;
myPlayer.walkPathMM([Point(3500,3497),Point(3492,3494),Point(3494,3488) ,Point(3501,3483),Point(3507,3488)]);
Reflect.Compass.MakePitch(RandomRange(8,10));

end;

// PUT WHERE getState and executeState go

function getStateC(): Integer;
begin
if not isLoggedIn() then
exit(1);
if lootMark() then
exit(2);
if atBox(3505, 3489, 3505, 3489) then
exit(13);//Point(3505,3489) - bug fix
if atBox(3503, 3485, 3510, 3489) then
exit(3);
if atBox(3505, 3492, 3507, 3497) then
exit(4);
if atBox(3497, 3504, 3503, 3506) then
exit(5);
if atBox(3487, 3499, 3492, 3504) then
exit(6);
if atBox(3475, 3493, 3479, 3499) then
exit(7);
if atBox(3478, 3482, 3483, 3487) then
exit(8);
if atBox(3487, 3476, 3487, 3476) then
exit(12);//Point(3487,3476) - bug fix
if atBox(3489, 3469, 3503, 3478) then
exit(9);
if atBox(3509, 3475, 3515, 3482) then
exit(10);
if reflect.Tiles.getplane = 0 then
exit(11);

end;

procedure executeStateC(State: Integer);
begin
case (State) of
1: HandleLogin();
2: lootMark();
3: theTreeC();
4: Gap1C();
5: Gap2C();
6: Gap3C();
7: Gap4C();
8: PoleC();
9: Gap5C();
10: Gap6C();
11: walkToTreeC();
12: begin //fix buggy jump
end;
13: begin //fix buggy tree climb
MMouseClick(Point(randomRange(100,400),randomRange (20,150)),mouse_left,0);
end;
end;
wait(randomrange(75, 175));
end;

luxrath
09-08-2017, 04:09 PM
First time using Simba for osrs and not RS3... Getting compile errors.

"Error: Plugin(AND_TPA32) has not been found"

Any tips or tricks?

chambo123
10-26-2017, 07:03 PM
Tried using this, but when the I start the script, the SMART client loads but does not login and if I start it whilst logged in it does not do anything. Theres no errors in the debug either. Any ideas?

spicy
12-01-2017, 02:18 AM
Changed line 230 to

There doesn't have to be food in the inventory if the HP is higher than the lower limit. Without it, it'll stop working, with it, it can run even on no food at all (since you don't even need food in many cases).

Edit: Forgot to say, thx for the script, good shit right here =)

Edit v2: Your mark picker is broken. After some time and a bit of headache, I replaced it with my own item picker, had to include my whole library tho, so it's not a really viable fix for anybody else here (unless I publish it).
That being said, if anybody else is running this script, know that you WONT pick up any marks at the moment.

Edit v3: Final and huge edit.

I fixed some parts of this script, and added Canifis. Currently works perfectly, only 1 spot in Canifis where you can get stuck cause of lag. Also, I only post here what doesn't require to include my library, which I'm not currently going to share, so the Mark looting is still broken.

Thanks for the Canifis section! I added some parts that used your library (I think) and it worked very well until I could use Seers. The mark looting did work for me

The script worked very well, and I left it running overnight at Seers several times. However, I did have to add a couple things to avoid the few hangups it kept encountering. I can post my changes if there's interest

spicy
12-01-2017, 02:23 AM
First time using Simba for osrs and not RS3... Getting compile errors.

"Error: Plugin(AND_TPA32) has not been found"

Any tips or tricks?

You need to have the AND_TPA plugin for this to work.

1. Go here: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83795

2. Download AND_TPA.rar

3. Extract to AND_TPA.dll

4. Put in C:/Simba/Plugins

Dancharr
12-18-2017, 05:51 AM
Just ran the draynor village rooftop one overnight, worked perfectly

Dancharr
12-19-2017, 09:55 PM
Had an issue with Varrock where it would attempt to eat food after finishing a lap, and if there wasn't any food in the inv, the bot would just stand there. Wasn't really taking much damage anyways so fixed it by deleting

if getCurrentHealth () <EATAT then
eat Food;

Tog
01-02-2018, 09:30 AM
I'm having an error:

Error: Unknown declaration "GetTickCount64" at line 156
Compiling failed.

Opens up the login function and highlights that line above ^

Does anyone have any ideas?

Hellzonee
01-06-2018, 11:53 PM
I'm having an error:

Error: Unknown declaration "GetTickCount64" at line 156
Compiling failed.

Opens up the login function and highlights that line above ^

Does anyone have any ideas?

Do you have the correct plugins and simba version?

Evening Breakfast
01-07-2018, 03:27 AM

I have the correct plugins. Downloaded AND_TPA.dll plugin and using latest Simba 1.2 32 bit version. What may seem to be the problem?

Hellzonee
01-07-2018, 04:25 AM
I have the correct plugins. Downloaded AND_TPA.dll plugin and using latest Simba 1.2 32 bit version. What may seem to be the problem?

I had a similar issue when using a different script. Mind you this was after coming back after months of absence so my Simba was outdated. Updating all of the above seemed to work for me.

Evening Breakfast
01-07-2018, 07:56 AM
I had a similar issue when using a different script. Mind you this was after coming back after months of absence so my Simba was outdated. Updating all of the above seemed to work for me.

What are the other requirements aside from the 2 things you mentioned? I need your help in this because I cant seem to load with both of things mentioned already.

Hellzonee
01-07-2018, 10:40 PM
What are the other requirements aside from the 2 things you mentioned? I need your help in this because I cant seem to load with both of things mentioned already.

I personally used this link: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108953

Although its primarily to get aerolib working, he includes all the steps to setup Simba in general.

Evening Breakfast
01-08-2018, 03:54 AM
I personally used this link: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108953

Although its primarily to get aerolib working, he includes all the steps to setup Simba in general.

Whats your current version for Simba and Aerolib? Flight always updates that thread you link me so need to know from your side.

Tog
01-09-2018, 07:26 AM

What are the correct plugins/simba version?

thanks

Hellzonee
01-10-2018, 01:18 AM
Whats your current version for Simba and Aerolib? Flight always updates that thread you link me so need to know from your side.

I apologize, I don't actually have any issues right now. I was actually just letting @Tog know of the steps I took to fix a similar problem.

Hellzonee
01-10-2018, 01:21 AM
What are the correct plugins/simba version?

thanks

I used the following link for plugins: https://sabercathost.com/4Xlb/Plugins.zip

I used the following link for Simba download: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116951

No worries.

Dreadzone
02-21-2018, 04:47 PM
Hello. So ive recently gotten back to OSRS and I want to use Simba again.
It was a long time ago since I used Simba/smart (the last time was when you could grind your combat stats in the fight caves, free XP and free Tokkuls)

Ive reinstalled everything that I need (I hope) but i seem to have a problem. When I start the agility script I get this error message;

[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\Aerolib\core\Constants.simba(61:1 8): Semicolon (';') expected at line 62
Compiling failed.

I remember that people used to add some form of "anti-leeching" in their script, which is all good and I don't mind trying to crack it however I need to now if I have everything installed and setup correctly, so I know where I can put my energy and focus to solve this. Any ideas?

randy marsh
05-08-2018, 07:40 PM
this working?

kyle12308
05-31-2018, 06:40 PM
Going to give it a try, thanks for the script!

sharklasers
10-15-2018, 10:09 PM
broke with zoom update

Praizey
11-03-2018, 08:38 AM
broke with zoom update

thats a shame, wanted to give this a try.