PDA

View Full Version : [Smithing] [Aerolib] MuddaFudda's AIO Smelter

Mj
03-16-2016, 03:40 AM
Hey everyone,
I've been wanting to get this out so sorry that its unpolished. This is my first color script. It is designed to be an AIO Smelter, and I will need to add more as time goes on to make it truly AIO.

Setup

USERNAME := '';
PASSWORD := '';
HAVE_COAL_BAG := True;
HAVE_GOLD_SMITH_GAUNLETS := True; //Equip these if you are smelting gold as this will not check if you have them equipped.
USEBREAKS := True;
BANK_TAB := 9; // The bank tab that contains all the ores you will be using
SCRIPT_VERSION := 1;
BAR_TO_SMELT := STEEL_BAR;

http://i.imgur.com/YSTflHu.png

Example bank layout
http://i.imgur.com/OjQAmT0.png
Start in edgeville bank. Turn brightness all the way up, lock zoom to default. Have all of the ore and coalbag in one bank tab visible without scrolling at all. Do not have your coins visible, there is a chance it might get mistaken for gold ore (have not verified). This will not work with the default version of AeroLib since I use different Timer functions, you can download the attached Time.simba and put it in (simba home)\Includes\AeroLib\core\engine\Time.simba. until Flight accepts my pull request.

Credit to Kyle for his Logger, and Timer functions

FEATURES:
Smelts all ore that you can smelt (starts with the one you select)
Calculates revenue and profit for each type of bar that you smelt
Break handling
Auto updates
Random added waits that are different each time the script is ran
Modular and able to be expanded upon
Uses Stats

TODO:
Clean up code a lot
Equipping goldsmith gauntlets
adding more locations and more modularity to be able to handle opening of doors to/from furnaces and banks
superheating
cannonballs
other crafting options

There can be a few minor issues when switching between bars to smelt, but I believe I have smoothed that out. I have run this for 24 hours without having to stop and adjust anything.

Please tell me any suggestions you guys have :)

Whiteballs
03-17-2016, 01:23 AM
Awesome script. I'll test it soon! Thank you!

KeepBotting
03-17-2016, 01:35 AM
Gratz on the release :)

Mj
03-17-2016, 03:21 PM
A bit of a warning, I got a 48 hour ban, most likely due to the pathing not lumping in with everyone else so babysit it a bit until I can fix it.

terrorbyte
03-19-2016, 12:42 AM
A bit of a warning, I got a 48 hour ban, most likely due to the pathing not lumping in with everyone else so babysit it a bit until I can fix it.

Thanks for the warning. Can this script make steel bars, though? Given I've all the requirements and the mould in my inventory.

Mj
03-19-2016, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the warning. Can this script make steel bars, though? Given I've all the requirements and the mould in my inventory.

if you mean cannonballs, it doesnt support those yet, but it wouldnt take much addition to add support, but since my main got a 48 hour ban I am not going to bot on it anymore, but I am adding alkharid as a location. I can try to see how long it would take to whip up making cannonballs

terrorbyte
03-19-2016, 09:09 AM
if you mean cannonballs, it doesnt support those yet, but it wouldnt take much addition to add support, but since my main got a 48 hour ban I am not going to bot on it anymore, but I am adding alkharid as a location. I can try to see how long it would take to whip up making cannonballs

Awesome. making cannonballs only requires withdrawing cannonballs mould into inventory. Simple enough rest of it. Good luck mate and grats on release

terrorbyte
03-25-2016, 04:25 AM
Hey mudda_fudda; does this support ring of forging to smelt Iron bars?

lizon
05-09-2016, 11:45 PM
Are you planning on adding crafting to it anytime soon because i trying to do it my self but it is kinda hard?

Havij
05-30-2016, 05:28 PM
Does this smith cannonballs too?

mikeiej
06-28-2016, 09:56 PM
I get this error, where do I need to place the Timer.simba file?
When I put it in scripts it gives me the following error: self.timer.restart();
When I put it in includes it keep giving me the error

r3hab
01-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Great script, it works perfectly, Thank you!

lolzea
03-22-2017, 03:26 AM
Love it! Thanks for the script, been using it for a bit but just got around to posting feedback

codexfiles981
05-04-2017, 05:28 PM
Would anyone be able to implement cannonball support for this script? Otherwise, it works pretty well!

Nixes
03-28-2018, 07:48 AM
It tells me when I want to start the script:
Error: Unknown declaration "SSLSocket" at line 951
Compiling failed.
Edit: I commented out all of the error lines and turned breaking to false and it worked great.