PDA

View Full Version : [Fishing] [AL] Kristi's Shilo Village Fisher - 100% color

kristi
04-02-2016, 11:19 PM
This is still an ongoing project, a bit rough around the edges but I've been able to run it for 1-2+ hours before my computer crashed. Submit any bugs you find and I'll look into them, might also add other locations later based on interest.

Features:

Banks and fly fishes in Shilo Village, >20k xp/h
Accurate fishing spot detection
Human-like behaviour - zero "antibans"
Progressive FSM-style loop, will find itself if lost

Requirements:

Aerolib
Access to Shilo Village
Feathers and rod (script will NOT check for these)

Aufi
04-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Nice release! Would love to use this on my ironman but too much time has gone into the acc so can't risk it.

kristi
04-04-2016, 06:52 PM
Nice release! Would love to use this on my ironman but too much time has gone into the acc so can't risk it.

Hey, it's the thought that counts :D. Thank you

Vusn
06-20-2016, 08:05 AM
This is still an ongoing project, a bit rough around the edges but I've been able to run it for 1-2+ hours before my computer crashed. Submit any bugs you find and I'll look into them, might also add other locations later based on interest.

Features:

Banks and fly fishes in Shilo Village, >20k xp/h
Accurate fishing spot detection
Human-like behaviour - zero "antibans"
Progressive FSM-style loop, will find itself if lost

Requirements:

Aerolib
Access to Shilo Village
Feathers and rod (script will NOT check for these)

DOWNLOAD: 27295

Do you have a copy of the Shilo Village map that you used for the walker?

kristi
06-20-2016, 09:38 PM
Do you have a copy of the Shilo Village map that you used for the walker?

I'd forgotten about that! Redownload the script, I've redone the map and the walkspots. Hopefully it works now (haven't been able to test it for a while).

Vusn
06-21-2016, 09:35 AM
I'd forgotten about that! Redownload the script, I've redone the map and the walkspots. Hopefully it works now (haven't been able to test it for a while).

Thanks! Looking forward to using it when I get home. I literally did Shilo Village ONLY so I could use this script :D

kristi
06-21-2016, 10:06 AM
Thanks! Looking forward to using it when I get home. I literally did Shilo Village ONLY so I could use this script :D

Oh man, let's hope it still works then haha, haven't updated it in ages!

Vusn
06-21-2016, 03:55 PM
Doesn't work too well :(

I am attempting to fix the issues, but your writing is wayyy out of my league lol. Here are a few of the issues:

- Terminates after not being able to find the banker about half of the time.

- Gives up way too fast after not finding a fishing spot. It only walks to the middle of the river, then west and turns camera then terminates.

- It often tries to change spots when it is already fishing. Perhaps something to do with the detection of the character fishing?

I will keep working on the issue, as I can't use reflection due to already having a bot busting moderate ban :(. I'll let you know if I am able to fix anything.

troro1
09-02-2016, 12:30 AM
What's up with RSText.dll?

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b7bd935d55aa4823b99b555a560ade16f04940687f4c6d008d b405815c07ad32/analysis/

Edit: nevermind