PDA

View Full Version : TReflectActor.ismoving -> access violaiton

EZ41
04-11-2016, 05:34 AM
When running my script I've been getting an access violation error, it pops up the actor file.

function TReflectActor.GetQueueSize: Integer;
begin
if Reflect.Smart.IsNull(Self.Reference) then// error is here!
Exit(-1);
Result := Reflect.Smart.GetFieldInt(Self.Reference, Actor_QueueSize);
end;

It seems like Actor.ismoving is causing this error as this is the only function in the actor file that uses the getqueuesize function but it could also be elsewhere.

Suggestions?

edit: took out all my ismoving, didnt fix, i now think the problem comes from a localPlayer.blindwalkMM;

thank you.

Dan the man
04-13-2016, 03:46 AM
Ive been getting access violation errors as of late with WaitFunc and a few others. Your running Simba with admin privileges are you?

Harrier
04-13-2016, 09:28 AM
Ive been getting access violation errors as of late with WaitFunc and a few others. Your running Simba with admin privileges are you?
Can you give examples of these access violations?

@OP, I believe if you're using blind walk and the point you're walking to isn't within the loaded area it will access violate (off the top of my head) Kyle; might know more.

Dan the man
04-13-2016, 11:00 AM
I will paste the code when I hit my next one.

Kyle
04-13-2016, 11:18 AM
Can you give examples of these access violations?

@OP, I believe if you're using blind walk and the point you're walking to isn't within the loaded area it will access violate (off the top of my head) Kyle; might know more.

Nah, you can blindwalk to the other side of the world as long as obstacles don't mess with you. I'm guessing he doesn't have his actor created or he's trying to use it statically.