PDA

View Full Version : Can't read/interact with model/texture id's.

Pastah
04-17-2016, 07:11 PM
I'm not sure if it is just me but ogLib doesn't work anymore for me. It can't find the player model and the idHighlighting tool doesn't work anymore. I've been using a script for a couple of months every day but today it doesn't work anymore.

It's like it can't read the id's no more. Turning the camera and walking on the map still works. Interacting with model/texture id's doesn't seem to work anymore.

Clarity
04-17-2016, 07:32 PM
Tested ogLib today, working fine for me.

Accidentally in Direct-X mode? Did you overwrite your GLX.dll and OpenGl32.dll plugins with color-only plugins?

Pastah
04-17-2016, 07:43 PM
Tested ogLib today, working fine for me.

Accidentally in Direct-X mode? Did you overwrite your GLX.dll and OpenGl32.dll plugins with color-only plugins?

Oh dear, I went and checked out the date of the opengl32.dll and it seemed to have updated it this afternoon(to the color-only plugin) replaced it with the backup and now it runs perfect again.

Clarity
04-17-2016, 07:57 PM
Oh dear, I went and checked out the date of the opengl32.dll and it seemed to have updated it this afternoon(to the color-only plugin) replaced it with the backup and now it runs perfect again.

Be sure to disable plugin auto-updating in Simba if using ogLib, else your plugins will always be periodically overwritten.

Pastah
04-17-2016, 08:09 PM
Be sure to disable plugin auto-updating in Simba if using ogLib, else your plugins will always be periodically overwritten.

Great tip there, or else you'll run into problems like me. Thank you!