PDA

View Full Version : [Runique] Cannonball maker PLZZZ

shaunique
05-01-2016, 05:06 AM
if this could be made, someone would be my savior, if you think you have the skills, pm me skype or link your bot

goodgamescript
05-01-2016, 09:04 PM
i would gladly help you make one, what do you have so far? i do have one but it uses my custom include i have for that server, which i don't plan on releasing, so if you need any tips on how to make if just let me know. also you could check out a couple of my YouTube vids, i suck at making vids but the information is there =p

shaunique
05-02-2016, 01:24 AM
okay, i know nothing about coding but i am willing to try, do you have skype or do we have to do this over the forum, i cant pm :(

goodgamescript
05-02-2016, 02:02 AM
hmm i might just release it, but i have to test it just to make sure it is working correctly.i will test as soon as its back online apparently down for maintenance. oh and can you quote my post so i know you replied lol.

shaunique
05-02-2016, 03:42 PM
hmm i might just release it, but i have to test it just to make sure it is working correctly.i will test as soon as its back online apparently down for maintenance. oh and can you quote my post so i know you replied lol.

that would be awesome :D and sorry i didn't quote you

goodgamescript
05-02-2016, 07:23 PM
lol its ok, but should be out in like 2 days , working out a few bugs due to them updating a few things.

goodgamescript
05-03-2016, 01:47 AM
Done (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116118)