PDA

View Full Version : [Minigame] [Reflection] Kristi's Pest Control

kristi
05-06-2016, 12:47 AM
Kristi's Pest Control
Version: 1.0

Features:

Walks to a random portal and attacks NPC:s, prioritizing portals and spinners
Detects if a portal shield is down and attacks that portal, if it's close enough
Human-like: mouse (thanks to Flight), anti-pattern behaviour (such as walking to random tile in boat or hovering players), among others
Prayer support
Breaks support
Auto-updater, made to be very user friendly
Sexy paint ;)

Requirements:

RSWalker (put in Simba/Includes) (https://github.com/WarPie/RSWalker/releases/download/0.6b/RSWalker.rar)
Reflection include
Stats by Grats account. Register (http://stats.grats.pw/reg.php)
Run script FIRST, then comment out line 37 (delete the '//')
Remember to fill out the script form!

Proggys (including breaks):

http://i.imgur.com/FJ0oW8X.png

Credits:
Thanks to Slacky, Turpinator, Harrier and all the other people answering my questions in IRC :). Ineedbot for his R_Interacttile, Kyle for the reflection include and GRATS for his stats service (let me know if I missed anyone!)

Can't get it working?

"Error: File "Files PC/PC.simba" not found at line 37"
Solution: Add "//" before "{$I Files PC/PC.simba}" at line 37, run the script and then delete the "//".

"Debug box says "[] [Status] All cached references free'd from memory" but script doesn't start"
Solution: Delete the "//" before "{$I Files PC/PC.simba}" at line 37.

Darkest
05-06-2016, 06:42 PM
Nice, I'll give it a go and see how it goes, does this work for med boats?

Harrier
05-06-2016, 07:03 PM
Why did you use RSWalker? Why not go pure reflection?

jstemper
05-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Why did you use RSWalker? Why not go pure reflection?

I think it is because the pest control island tiles change

edit : nvm, just realized it doesn't use the aerolib include

Harrier
05-06-2016, 08:09 PM
I think it is because the pest control island tiles change

edit : nvm, just realized it doesn't use the aerolib include

I explained it to him a while back on IRC how to get around that.

Hoodz
05-06-2016, 08:22 PM
script looks amazing, congratulations on release!

kristi
05-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Nice, I'll give it a go and see how it goes, does this work for med boats?
Yes

I explained it to him a while back on IRC how to get around that.
Tried that, however I had issues with finding the knight, so RSWalker was easier

script looks amazing, congratulations on release!
Thank you :)

kristi
05-06-2016, 11:31 PM
Made a small error, please re-download the script if you have issues getting it working (line 37 was supposed to be commented from the beginning, comment it, run the script and then delete the '//')

ShadowsTM
05-07-2016, 01:59 PM
Very nice script, Thanks! Don't thinking breaking is working properly though, well doesn't seem to take breaks at all for me

kristi
05-07-2016, 08:52 PM
Very nice script, Thanks! Don't thinking breaking is working properly though, well doesn't seem to take breaks at all for me

Will have a look. Seems to be a weird issue with stats, 800k experience and 286 min commit time don't feel reasonable.

Harrier
05-07-2016, 09:10 PM
Will have a look. Seems to be a weird issue with stats, 800k experience and 286 min commit time don't feel reasonable.
Sounds like you're adding on the xp gained overall each time not the xp gain since last commit.

Edit: Just read a bit of the script, try to make your standards consistent they're all over the place atm and a large amount of the stuff you copied from aerolib into the script is already in the reflection include.

kristi
05-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Sounds like you're adding on the xp gained overall each time not the xp gain since last commit.

Edit: Just read a bit of the script, try to make your standards consistent they're all over the place atm and a large amount of the stuff you copied from aerolib into the script is already in the reflection include.

Yeah I'm not sure how it works, is the values you send when you commit add to the previoua values or do the previous values change to the ones recently sent?

Harrier
05-07-2016, 09:24 PM
Yeah I'm not sure how it works, is the values you send when you commit add to the previoua values or do the previous values change to the ones recently sent?

Afaik each time you commit to the server it's updated on the server so you need to reset what your committing or else you'll start committing the same data + whatever each time

but I'm sleepy and will look into it in the morning to find out for sure (I haven't used stats for over a year)

kristi
05-07-2016, 10:33 PM
Afaik each time you commit to the server it's updated on the server so you need to reset what your committing or else you'll start committing the same data + whatever each time

but I'm sleepy and will look into it in the morning to find out for sure (I haven't used stats for over a year)

I do that, I'm guessing it has something to do with the procedure that sets the initial xp values returning 0. I thought I had fixed it earlier but I'll have to go through it again.

Darkest
05-08-2016, 10:32 AM
Tested it out for a few hours and I find it gets stuck at the doors once it is closed and no way to open the doors so it goes all around. If you did add something like this would you also include closing the door behind as a feature?

jstemper
05-08-2016, 12:29 PM
very nice script kristi
http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/YW9P2dS.png

ShadowsTM
05-08-2016, 12:41 PM
I wonder why breaking is working for everybody else :S, Had a read through the code and it seems as it should.

kristi
05-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Tested it out for a few hours and I find it gets stuck at the doors once it is closed and no way to open the doors so it goes all around. If you did add something like this would you also include closing the door behind as a feature?

Reflection is kinda buggy with finding the gates, but I'll see if I can do something about it later

very nice script kristi
http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/YW9P2dS.png
Nice proggy ;)

I wonder why breaking is working for everybody else :S, Had a read through the code and it seems as it should.
Yeah breaking worked for me, try lowering cBREAKIN?

ShadowsTM
05-08-2016, 03:28 PM
Yes I lowered it to one but still didn't work, I'm probably just going to change the breaking procedure myself if I can't get it to work

kristi
05-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Yes I lowered it to one but still didn't work, I'm probably just going to change the breaking procedure myself if I can't get it to work

Might add that it only breaks when on the PC island, that plus the randomness added can make it take longer than usual to break.

ShadowsTM
05-08-2016, 07:01 PM
Yeh I've had the time set to 2 minutes with randomness of one minute with no luck, Out of ideas to be honest all other scripts I use work :/

kristi
05-08-2016, 07:56 PM
Yeh I've had the time set to 2 minutes with randomness of one minute with no luck, Out of ideas to be honest all other scripts I use work :/

That's very strange, can anyone else confirm this issue?

Darkest
05-08-2016, 10:45 PM
Also, would you be add something for the towers to climb up for range and mage? You can shoot very far and works really nice if you aren't going for portals. Another cool feature as well.

Death Iz Pro
05-09-2016, 05:13 AM
Says incorrect Stats information for me. I've rechecked with the stats website, logs in fine. Tried 3 times. Anything I can do?

Edit: Tried signing up with a second account. Still not working.

kristi
05-09-2016, 07:55 AM
Says incorrect Stats information for me. I've rechecked with the stats website, logs in fine. Tried 3 times. Anything I can do?

Edit: Tried signing up with a second account. Still not working.

Make sure you type in your Stats ID and not usetname.

Death Iz Pro
05-09-2016, 07:52 PM
Make sure you type in your Stats ID and not usetname.

I did. Tried both Stats ID and username, neither are working for me.

kristi
05-09-2016, 08:53 PM
I did. Tried both Stats ID and username, neither are working for me.

Check your PM

kristi
05-09-2016, 09:10 PM
Version 1.1 out
Not much change, really

Removed stat variables, they are getting pretty inflated right now, will have to look into the issue more later
Slightly changed when the breakhandler is called. Maybe breaks will work now, maybe not (still cannot figure out why they won't)

ShadowsTM
05-10-2016, 03:39 PM
I'll give it a run later and let you know mate :)

Joopi
05-10-2016, 07:15 PM
kristi; I'd suggest to have it debug in the console if the script is already downloaded. Several new people have come to #SRL (https://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=SRL) clueless because they've tried running the downloader more than once, not guiding them the second time.

kristi
05-10-2016, 08:21 PM
kristi; I'd suggest to have it debug in the console if the script is already downloaded. Several new people have come to #SRL (https://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=SRL) clueless because they've tried running the downloader more than once, not guiding them the second time.

Updated main post, hopefully easier to understand now.

AFools
05-11-2016, 05:45 AM
How is this bad boy (script) coming along?? I am trying to make an account to test/use it =P

kristi
05-11-2016, 01:15 PM
How is this bad boy (script) coming along?? I am trying to make an account to test/use it =P

Currently 33,5 hours total commit time on stats, so pretty stable :D. That's not including the countless hours I ran it myself. Currently having some issues with breaking though, mind taking a look and giving feedback?

AFools
05-11-2016, 01:55 PM
i don't have a character to test it with.. Currently leveling one..

I am also having some trouble with my breaking.. as i want it based on "time" so you never hit that 6 hour limit accidentally. I have almost sorted it.

I will PM you the script soon. Hopefully i have the breaking sorted.

ShadowsTM
05-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Breaking still didn't work for me, I'm going to give it a go myself, I'll post the update either later on today or tomorrow evening, Got my void back however, so Thanks!

kristi
05-11-2016, 03:48 PM
Version 1.2 out

Breaking SHOULD work now, thanks to AFools for pointing out my error, accidentally made it exit if account was logged in (not sure how that line got there :P).

ShadowsTM; have a go now and let me know how it goes, congrats on void!

dontbuzz
05-12-2016, 01:31 AM
"Field not found: bk"

Do you have any idea what this means?

It fails to re enter the boat for me after a match.

kristi
05-12-2016, 12:10 PM
"Field not found: bk"

Do you have any idea what this means?

It fails to re enter the boat for me after a match.

Does it fail completely or is it just slow? I remember it having some trouble with finding the gangplank before, however it should more or less correct itself sooner or later.

kristi
05-13-2016, 11:52 PM
I'm just gonna repost this for anyone not bothering to read the main thread:

http://i.imgur.com/Xhk50ey.png

bv2490
05-30-2016, 11:20 PM
Got my void, thank you

anon501
05-31-2016, 11:13 PM
Where is 1.2 uploaded?

anth_
06-01-2016, 12:54 AM
Where is 1.2 uploaded?

It auto-updates.

kristi, good stuff! I'll leave this running overnight and get a nice proggy. Just a suggestion, I've noticed it sometimes gets stuck because none of the doors open (and legit players close the doors to keep the knight alive). Might be a shout!

kristi
06-01-2016, 08:03 AM
It auto-updates.

kristi, good stuff! I'll leave this running overnight and get a nice proggy. Just a suggestion, I've noticed it sometimes gets stuck because none of the doors open (and legit players close the doors to keep the knight alive). Might be a shout!

If only reflection worked for gates :/. I could use color but they're colored similar to their sorroundings. If you got any ideas then let me know!

anth_
06-01-2016, 10:45 AM
If only reflection worked for gates :/. I could use color but they're colored similar to their sorroundings. If you got any ideas then let me know!

Would it be possible to use DTMs to find them? the pattern on the actual doors are fairly distinctive.

Dissimulo
06-02-2016, 08:16 AM

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116214

Could this be of use? It takes the gates location to make a TBox on screen in which to find the color, and then click on the gate.

anth_
06-03-2016, 11:03 AM
Got a nice proggy, this runs well!

http://i.imgur.com/AooJRRE.png

Just another thing -- I've noticed it'll often stop doing things (temporarily) when brawlers are in the way. Might be good to kill them first?

kristi
06-05-2016, 07:05 PM
https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116214

Could this be of use? It takes the gates location to make a TBox on screen in which to find the color, and then click on the gate.

Not in this particular instance, unfortunately. Each game is instanced and the specific tiles will be different, that's why the script uses RSWalker for walking.

Got a nice proggy, this runs well!

http://i.imgur.com/AooJRRE.png

Just another thing -- I've noticed it'll often stop doing things (temporarily) when brawlers are in the way. Might be good to kill them first?

Not sure if DTMs would be reliable, as that'd require a static view point and you'd still have several false positives due to the fence having similar colors. And about the brawlers - the script works from an FSM-style loop, and it would be pretty hard to make it kill brawlers only when "stuck" (how can it detect that it's stuck?), only way around it would be killing every brawler that's near, and that'd be pretty inefficient. Nice proggy btw!

One Kid
06-07-2016, 05:03 PM
The Void Knight is in a static position isn't he? Can't you just base where the gates are off of that position?

kristi
06-07-2016, 07:08 PM
The Void Knight is in a static position isn't he? Can't you just base where the gates are off of that position?

Yes, problem was that the script could have issues finding the void knight sometimes, making it run around completely lost. This was the most optimal solution I could find, and while it does have an issue with gates it does not affect overall performance. I might find a better solution later on though.

Darkest
06-15-2016, 10:20 AM
Can you add the ability to use special attacks while attacking? Also, it gets stuck when brawlers are in the way, so it just stands there.

toxjq
06-17-2016, 07:00 AM
[Reflection] [Fatal] Hooks are outdated. No need to post about it, we are currently working on it.
[Reflection] [Status] All cached references free'd from memory

kristi
06-18-2016, 09:33 AM
Can you add the ability to use special attacks while attacking? Also, it gets stuck when brawlers are in the way, so it just stands there.

The brawler thing will be a tough solve, but I'll add special attacks soon! Currently busy with other things during the summer :spot:

Note
06-21-2016, 11:30 AM
Any idea why it's saying Status:Waiting for action to finish
It's on the platform where it has to click the plank to enter the boat..

I start the script it enters the boat does one game fine. but when the game finishes it just stands on the platform and doesn't enter the boat :C
the debug box is spammed with "121"

Cmd box output :Field not found: br

EZ41
06-25-2016, 01:33 AM
The brawler thing will be a tough solve, but I'll add special attacks soon! Currently busy with other things during the summer :spot:

Haven't looked at how the script is structured, but with reflection you can get the tile your player is trying to travel to. So maybe something like if the player isn't moving but has a tile set that it is trying to travel to, that could maybe indicate if you were stuck.

But the main reason I wanted to post was to say the script is very impressive! keep up the good work.

PS. Sometimes it tries to click to attack a portal before it has been dropped, so it just walks next to it.

Death Iz Pro
06-25-2016, 07:57 AM
Script got me full range void + mage helm. Thanks!

On a side note, couldn't you just find the gates via coordinate offset from a specific place on the boat if there's a problem loading the void knight to base coordinates off of?

EZ41
06-26-2016, 02:07 PM
I'll probably insert it for myself, but a handy failsafe for people using range or magic would be if you get the chatbox message that you are out of ammmo, for the script to stop. It's a personal phobia that I forget to get ammo and spend hours clicking on shit.

Again tho, what a brilliant script man... The way it handles its' files is a really nice touch, all the customized AL/reflection functions as well, but just the fact that it works so well and is so stable for a PC script is fantastic. You deserve a lot of credit my friend!

Joopi
06-26-2016, 03:34 PM
Do feel free to share it with the public if you decide to do these changes :). Together we achieve more!

kristi
07-11-2016, 12:56 AM
Hey, nice to see this script still up and running! Been away for a while due to a certain brain injury(wear a helmet when longboarding!), and also due to the fact that I'm currently on an adventure in SE Asia trying not to get another injury backpacking :P. Sorry I'm not able to give support but sometimes you gotta prioritise life :). I'll probably get back eventually, I like this community too much to just leave it!

AFools
07-14-2016, 11:42 AM
Hey, nice to see this script still up and running! Been away for a while due to a certain brain injury(wear a helmet when longboarding!), and also due to the fact that I'm currently on an adventure in SE Asia trying not to get another injury backpacking :P. Sorry I'm not able to give support but sometimes you gotta prioritise life :). I'll probably get back eventually, I like this community too much to just leave it!

Enjoy your holiday Captain! Hope all is well with the injury too. I almost have a fresh acc i can use this on =D

Finally. Character keep getting banned because of botting in high risk areas. solved that an botting is made easy once again.

Vusn
07-14-2016, 10:11 PM
Character keep getting banned because of botting in high risk areas. solved that an botting is made easy once again.

Out of curiosity, were the characters banned using reflection or color?

AFools
07-14-2016, 10:42 PM
Reflection - Non-member - Falador Mining Pit.

I did level these characters to level 30-50 combat. To try look more legit; as i was using f2p. I usually just buy and use members,..

Darkest
07-19-2016, 09:27 PM

This still needs work, it mostly stands next to a portal and does nothing else. Also adding when the next portal is open and running to that portal instead of staying at one should be your first priority. The brawler and spinners should come next. Thanks

fre
08-01-2016, 09:53 PM
Hello all,

i am back after a while trying to get into reflection again.
Since a few days i have been trying to set this script up, but i keep getting this error.

Unknown declaration "GetLastErrorAsString" at line 162

and the base include from osrswalker pops up.

Anyone know any fix for this?

Thx

Joopi
08-01-2016, 11:04 PM
Did you set the interpreter as Lape?

anth_
08-03-2016, 11:34 AM

Perhaps, find the IDs of the brawlers and then try to avoid them (hard since you're using RSWalker)? Or, if you're near one then it could recognise when the colours are in close proximity to you, if you are stuck (maybe something like a time limit for FFlag) then it would attack them, or set another path to avoid them?

Joopi
08-03-2016, 12:05 PM
The entire walking should be rewritten to purely reflection, it would be easy despite PC being instanced, as you can easily fiddle out your position by getting the position of a static object in the PC, then calculating everything with "offsets" based around that object.

It would greatly improve positioning, and if there are npc's you need to avoid then this will help you calculate a path away from them easier than somehow getting the MM position of said npc and somehow inserting it to RSWalker and so on...

kristi
08-03-2016, 09:47 PM
The entire walking should be rewritten to purely reflection, it would be easy despite PC being instanced, as you can easily fiddle out your position by getting the position of a static object in the PC, then calculating everything with "offsets" based around that object.

It would greatly improve positioning, and if there are npc's you need to avoid then this will help you calculate a path away from them easier than somehow getting the MM position of said npc and somehow inserting it to RSWalker and so on...

This will be my next project when I've bought a laptop! Pure reflection walking would make things a lot easier.

fre
08-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Did you set the interpreter as Lape?

Interpreter was set to Lape.
I downloaded the reflection folder renamed it, downloaded reflection plugin.
No use tough :(

kristi
08-04-2016, 09:30 PM
Interpreter was set to Lape.
I downloaded the reflection folder renamed it, downloaded reflection plugin.
No use tough :(

Did you try redownloading RSWalker? I can't look into this further as I don't have access to a computer unfortunately :/

fre
08-07-2016, 01:23 AM
Did you try redownloading RSWalker? I can't look into this further as I don't have access to a computer unfortunately :/

That worked. Weird since i download it on the same moment.
Thx for the help.

elvenred
08-09-2016, 10:08 PM
One issue I've noticed is clicking in the same area despite being unable to move, usually the result of brawlers. One easy fix is to stop the bot from clicking for 2 - 10 seconds and repeat this until the player can move. Also, the script repetitiously clicks on designated NPCS, primarily spinners. This looks very bot like especially because the script seems to click on these NPCS constantly between .5 and .8 seconds. Opening and closing doors would also be a fantastic element to the script. Regardless I've farmed 2k PC points and fortunate I haven't been banned. This script has really helped me save some time between things I'd like to do irl and on rs. Thank you very much for this script.

Darkest
08-14-2016, 09:11 PM
This is indeed a good script but mostly just won't attack anything like spinners or portals once it reaches the portal. I think this is a major problem right now.

JohanLiebert
10-02-2016, 05:10 PM
I can run the script to the point where it loads up runescape but it won't login i've tried doing it myself and restarting the SMART when i'm already logged in but that doesn't do the trick...
Help :(

jstemper
10-02-2016, 07:14 PM
I can run the script to the point where it loads up runescape but it won't login i've tried doing it myself and restarting the SMART when i'm already logged in but that doesn't do the trick...
Help :(

Did you input your player credentials into the script? (username, pass, etc)

JohanLiebert
10-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Of course i don't think the script even runs without that info

AFools
10-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Try logging in manually and changing your view settings to default.

Gf Fagex
10-11-2016, 11:25 PM
this script is pretty great i must say :o

Athylus
10-22-2016, 11:08 AM
Cool! I'll take a look at the code later. Really curious to see how you did this. Thanks for the release.

kristi
10-22-2016, 01:28 PM
Hey, I'm kinda back! My life at the moment is very hectic, with several things taking up my time (friends, work, studying...) but I recently got a laptop and thought that I'd make a return (miss this community!). I'll take a look at this script soon, currently busy fixing another one. Please leave any suggestions you have and I'll see what I can do. Nice to see this still working to some degree.

BigBoy2685
10-26-2016, 09:20 AM
Thanks for this script! :)

Cubz
10-26-2016, 01:39 PM
@Joopi Thank you for helping out on this

vashanddou
11-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Only problem i've been seeing after running the script for (24hr no ban, fingers crossed lol)

Is that the script gets stuck in the southeast corner inside the barrier, so the detection for portal area needs to be changed a bit imo.

EDIT: Getting stuck around south west barrier as well
"Near portal, attacking npc's" when not even close XD

kristi
11-02-2016, 12:08 AM
Only problem i've been seeing after running the script for (24hr no ban, fingers crossed lol)

Is that the script gets stuck in the southeast corner inside the barrier, so the detection for portal area needs to be changed a bit imo.

EDIT: Getting stuck around south west barrier as well
"Near portal, attacking npc's" when not even close XD

Ah man, I'd love to see a proggy of that! Hm, I have a hard time imagining that, do you have a screenshot?

Beast Coast
11-02-2016, 10:14 AM
How do i add reflection?

Suburbia
11-12-2016, 04:10 AM
Going to be using this script soon.

@Beast Coast,
https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111662

Suburbia
11-12-2016, 04:48 PM
"Debug box says "[] [Status] All cached references free'd from memory" but script doesn't start"

I ran the script first uncommenting line 37. I was greeted by some work in a java CLI, and the opening of a SMART window followed by the termination of the script. I then commented line 37. Now the script does nothing and I get the previously mentioned error.
Am I missing a step?

I have 64 bit Java. Maybe that is the issue. Going to retry.

Edit: 32 Bit JRE 7 did not solve the problem. I would appreciate some help. If anyone is willing to TV me please let me know.

Suburbia
11-13-2016, 08:34 PM
Now that the hooks have been updated, when I start the script I get the error "field not found: bo"
I did change the name of the boat if that is what that is referencing.

Edit:
Thanks to Joopi for pointing out that the issue was with the zoom.

After a game has finished, the script does not updated the location and does not get on the boat. Also if I try to comment out line 37, the script doesn't
run.
Edit: Turned out to be related to the excluded portals string vector.

jacz24
12-04-2016, 10:55 PM
Sucks that HijackRsAccount(); isn't utilised, would be a great addition to the script for sure :D. Nice release man.

fanatickburr38
12-21-2016, 09:45 PM
Error: File "OSRWalker/Walker.simba" not found at line 4
Compiling failed.

JoeKlynnbe9
12-22-2016, 12:44 AM
Compiling failed.

Re-read the requirements in the initial post, you're more than likely missing the RSWalker include. Check the initial post in order to get the appropriate download link.

KingGriny
12-24-2016, 11:56 AM
For some reason the script barely attacks any NPC, it just sits by a portal when there are multiple NPC around.

Death Iz Pro
12-29-2016, 10:04 PM
It attacks portals and spinners just fine for me. Keep your auto-retal on for other NPCs.

Gushers
01-07-2017, 02:07 PM
[CENTER]Kristi's Pest Control
Version: 1.0

[/spoiler]

Hello! Thanks for releasing this script, I remember using it a while back. I tried running it now and I get this:

[07:58:41:254] [Kristi's Pest Control] [Status] You have the latest version of the script!
[07:58:41:683] [Kristi's Pest Control] [Error] Invalid stats details, try again or register here: http://stats.grats.pw/reg.php
[07:58:41:691] [] [Status] All cached references free'd from memory
Successfully executed.

I deleted the "//" on line 37 so it wouldn't execute automatically but this is still shutting down.
I don't have the aerolib plugin because apparently the link/file broken or damaged, could that be the cause or what do you think?

acow
01-07-2017, 09:23 PM
[07:58:41:683] [Kristi's Pest Control] [Error] Invalid stats details, try again or register here: http://stats.grats.pw/reg.php

could be an issue ^

& the script doesn't seem to call aerolib so I doubt that would fix anything

the henhead
01-12-2017, 08:23 PM
Someone else reposted a link to aerolib plugin
I just downloaded it and it has the files.

Reuploaded here: http://www.megafileupload.com/82qz/AeroLib_plugins_(2).zip

addy is bae
01-25-2017, 09:29 PM
It ONLY attacks spinners, which sucks because when they spawn everyone jumps on them. The only way you can get 50 points is if a monster attacks you or if you have high combat stats.

Darencln1
02-15-2017, 03:28 AM
Compiling failed.

I am having the same issue. Line 4 of your script I believe you have 'OSRWalker' instead of 'RSWalker'. I have RS walker downloaded, yet it fails to compile. I tried renaming the script and the include and still no luck.

uvlees
03-22-2017, 10:09 PM
Hello people using this script,

I just wanted to let everybody know my main got a 2 day ban.
In my suspection this script was the party pooper.
This is mere suspicion, the script could be perfectly fine.
My point is this script looks bot like, (standing in front of portal / only attacking spinners). I ran it for 8 hrs max once (4hrs on average).

Be careful

Vaslaw
03-24-2017, 01:47 PM
Hello people using this script,

I just wanted to let everybody know my main got a 2 day ban.
In my suspection this script was the party pooper.
This is mere suspicion, the script could be perfectly fine.
My point is this script looks bot like, (standing in front of portal / only attacking spinners). I ran it for 8 hrs max once (4hrs on average).

Be careful

Thanks for mentioning, was about to use the script but I think I'm just gonna do it manually now.

kijkfilms
03-24-2017, 10:57 PM
super release thanks mate

eve
03-26-2017, 02:49 PM
very nice bro thank you

troro1
05-02-2017, 05:40 AM
Hooks outdated. Will not run.

nt4rz
07-19-2017, 11:51 AM
This looks really cool!
But is the ban rate high if we use this script? :)

anth_
07-25-2017, 01:23 AM
This looks really cool!
But is the ban rate high if we use this script? :)

It might need a bit of tweaking since it's been a while since an update but it seems solid http://i.imgur.com/AooJRRE.png

^^ My one from a while back

P.S kristi, hope all is well, head injuries are no fun! Had my own one a few months back coming off a bike... :P

kristi
08-02-2017, 10:33 PM
It might need a bit of tweaking since it's been a while since an update but it seems solid http://i.imgur.com/AooJRRE.png

^^ My one from a while back

P.S kristi, hope all is well, head injuries are no fun! Had my own one a few months back coming off a bike... :P

Everything's fine now :). Being careful is key. It's been a while! How's everything going?

anth_
08-03-2017, 02:07 AM
Everything's fine now :). Being careful is key. It's been a while! How's everything going?

Good to hear! Aye it is, sometimes you learn the hard way. Not too bad thanks... Just trying to get things sorted as usual and job-hunting, going in to IT from being a bartender is a bit of a dive! Trying to learn a couple of languages and getting my UNIX skills up to scratch (starting to script again might be a good idea)

Are you still backpacking? ;)

kristi
08-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Good to hear! Aye it is, sometimes you learn the hard way. Not too bad thanks... Just trying to get things sorted as usual and job-hunting, going in to IT from being a bartender is a bit of a dive! Trying to learn a couple of languages and getting my UNIX skills up to scratch (starting to script again might be a good idea)

Are you still backpacking? ;)

Ah, yeah. Any luck so far with the job-hunting? What languages are you learning? Trying to get into JS and Python, maybe we can do a few projects in the future? Just got back from my trip actually, been interrailing throughout Europe. Has been so fun so I've gotten indecisive on whether I will study CS at uni this autumn or go on a 4 month adventure in Central America and study next year instead. We'll see!

anth_
08-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Ah, yeah. Any luck so far with the job-hunting? What languages are you learning? Trying to get into JS and Python, maybe we can do a few projects in the future? Just got back from my trip actually, been interrailing throughout Europe. Has been so fun so I've gotten indecisive on whether I will study CS at uni this autumn or go on a 4 month adventure in Central America and study next year instead. We'll see!

Hmm, well. I came back from uni around March, worked at a bar for a month. Living in due to some issues at home & had a j fall out of my pocket when I was having a beer after shift (they offered to move me part-time to the brewery, fuck that). Found a job for a greenhouse/warehouse the same day and worked there for two months; off work for a week due to a really bad concussion and fucked up my back due to all the lifting as well. Here I am 1 month later, trying to switch up ;)

Ah, languages: Well I was going to look at python (basic stuff and django perhaps -- good money), maybe C and C++ for embedded work. JS is also high in demand but I don't like it, it's messy! That sounds cool though, PM me or hit me up on IRC sometime, I'm usually on (jord).

How do you manage when travelling - do you work whilst doing so or did you save up? Nevertheless, that's super cool, South America! :norris:

I'm in the same boat - I just got an e-mail yesterday as to whether I want to defer another year or drop out... I think I prefer IT but Anthropology will always be interesting (especially the ethnobiological stuff, lots of studying on psychedelics)

P.S. Should probably stop butchering your thread...

mjhenley42
12-17-2017, 05:51 PM
Yo so i followed the simba set up guide to the lettr, then downloaded Krista's PC script. When I run the script, i get a bunch of messages that everything was successful but no client ever opens. Is there anyone out there who could possibly help me solve this problem? Thank you so much!!!!!

Pagnozzi213
12-28-2017, 05:51 PM
Error: Unknown declaration "getMaxHealth" at line 1311
Compiling failed.

??? i cant figure this out

justforfun
02-23-2018, 03:42 PM
@kristi (https://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=142911), hey man. how are you?

I tried running this on simba 11 with old reflection. Even replaced the version of rswalker with 2016 one. I am getting error in it now. PC.simba file is formed but then its not running.

Can you please fix it?

msemtex
04-15-2018, 11:39 AM
I have ran through the installation process verbatim, and I wanted to add the RSWalker Include to allow me to run the Pest Control script.

The Include reference is defined as: {$I OSRWalker/Walker.simba} and the file is located in "c:\Simba\Includes\OSRWalker" I get the following error:
- Error: Plugin(../Includes/RSWalker/libWalker) has not been found

So, if I rename the Include reference to: {$I RSWalker/Walker.simba} and the file is located in "c:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker" I get the following error:
- Error: Block expected at line 18
- This error is raised in the following file: c:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\Utilities.pas

Talis
09-29-2018, 12:18 AM
This will be extremely nice. I abhor grinding PC.