PDA

View Full Version : make millions fast and easy! +2mil/hr

toxjq
06-28-2016, 09:47 PM
Howdy partners! So I made myself close to 600million in few month safe botting this. Got kinda bored, so I thought I would share with you guys!

Requirements:
+85 smithing
~25mil GP

Buy 2k runnite ore, and 16k coal
Join the friends chat: portables, get forge world
Get/Write yourself a forge script
Run it and make millions!

Some math!
You make about 1k profit per bar, and you can make about 1.1k bar per hour. BUT don't forget when you forge you get a 10% chance to get an extra bar. You end up getting extra 100 bar (free 1.3mil!!!!!)

Citrus
06-28-2016, 10:04 PM
Superheating is the same profit/hr but you also get magic xp and don't need a forge. Much more click-intense though, so maybe it's more likely to get you banned. I used to run a couple superheating bots, but the profit was much lower back then.

toxjq
06-29-2016, 05:46 AM
Superheating is the same profit/hr but you also get magic xp and don't need a forge. Much more click-intense though, so maybe it's more likely to get you banned. I used to run a couple superheating bots, but the profit was much lower back then.

with the drop of price in coal and rune ore, its good profit now. if you are not super heating you get about extra 300gp profit per bar, and using forge give you chance of getting extra bar :) so you want to level magic along super heating good option, but if you want to make some real gp portable forge is better in my opinion

Citrus
06-29-2016, 06:26 AM
with the drop of price in coal and rune ore, its good profit now. if you are not super heating you get about extra 300gp profit per bar, and using forge give you chance of getting extra bar :) so you want to level magic along super heating good option, but if you want to make some real gp portable forge is better in my opinion

The forge is really slow though, so the profit/hr is just as good if not better. I think I used to top out at 2200 bars per hour superheating.

loginor
06-29-2016, 11:18 AM
Smelting at a portable without a coal bag is only 700 piece / hour, so if you want to do this, make sure to have a coal bag, without it, you won't reach the stated per hour profit.

prawnqqq
11-02-2016, 01:58 PM
sorry this is for rs3 or osrs?

rs3

Thermite
11-27-2016, 01:25 PM
Awesome guide mate, will look into doing this

happyspringshirley
04-13-2017, 05:50 AM
Thank you for your tips. As a new player, I need to learn the primary ways that provided by mmogah first.
1. Mining
2. Fishing
3. Woodcutting
4. Merchanting

reb1rth
04-22-2017, 12:34 AM
600m! i like the sound of that.