PDA

View Full Version : Question about my first script!

count to potato
08-18-2016, 07:19 PM
So I am trying to make a script to take advantage of part of a broken RSPS mechanic. You can uncharge your blowpipe, use the chisel on it, get xp, uncharge and repeat!

(EDIT: I had it set to Pascal interpreter ofc) This is my first time trying to put some code together so please take it easy! I am unable to even get it running. I keep getting 'Exception in Script: Unknown compiler directives at 12:3'

program BlowpipeSmasher;
{$I SRL-6/SRL.simba}

procedure bpSmash
begin
clearDebug();
writeLn('Uncharging Blowpipe');
mouse(616, 229, 5, 5, MOUSE_MOVE);
wait(randomRange(55, 100));
fastClick(MOUSE_RIGHT);
wait(randomRange(200, 350));
mouse(621, 314, 5, 5, MOUSE_MOVE);
fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
wait(randomRange(200, 400));
mouse(262, 402, 5, 5, MOUSE_MOVE);
fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
writeLn('Charging Blowpipe');
wait(randomRange(200, 400));
mouse(580, 229, 5, 5, MOUSE_MOVE);
wait(randomRange(100, 300));
fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
wait(randomRange(200, 300));
mouse(620, 228, 5, 5, MOUSE_MOVE);
wait(randomRange(100, 300));
fastclick(MOUSE_LEFT);
end;

begin
setupSRL();
bpSmash();
end

Does this code come even close to being able to function? I added all the randomness because even though its an RSPS I am still paranoid as ever! :redface:

EDIT: Ok I complied it successfully but its refusing to do anything besides compile!

New window: 329020
Compiled successfully in 2453 ms.
SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (18-08-16 at 03.32.37 PM).txt
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- HINT: You are not using SMART, be sure to use Simba's crosshairs to select the RS client.
---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
Successfully executed.

acow
08-18-2016, 07:38 PM
Script --> Interpreter --> Lape

E: You should go to this thread https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58935 and read through these parts http://i.imgur.com/xxXXWOi.png

count to potato
08-18-2016, 07:55 PM
Script --> Interpreter --> Lape

E: You should go to this thread https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58935 and read through these parts http://i.imgur.com/xxXXWOi.png

I've looked through that several times. I am not seeing anything that is helping me figure out how to get this running? What section should I be looking in...?

goodgamescript
08-18-2016, 08:06 PM
New window: 329020
Compiled successfully in 2453 ms.
SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (18-08-16 at 03.32.37 PM).txt
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- HINT: You are not using SMART, be sure to use Simba's crosshairs to select the RS client.
---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
Successfully executed.

if you are using srl-6

Post this at the top of you script. Should fix that problem.

function waitClientReady(): boolean;override;
begin
result:= true;
end;

acow
08-18-2016, 08:32 PM
I've looked through that several times. I am not seeing anything that is helping me figure out how to get this running? What section should I be looking in...?
The edit wasn't aimed at helping you fix a specific issue, I saw multiple issues with your code so I linked the beginner guide.
@what section, the sections screenshotted. But again, this isn't aimed at a specific issue (and the original post of the thread was different when I was responding to it)

count to potato
08-18-2016, 08:56 PM
if you are using srl-6

Post this at the top of you script. Should fix that problem.

function waitClientReady(): boolean;override;
begin
result:= true;
end;

Awesome! What exactly does this snippet of code do? It looks like it's just checking to see if the client is ready?

And I will be checking out your channel here in a minute, thank you so much for your time and help!

goodgamescript
08-18-2016, 09:35 PM
Awesome! What exactly does this snippet of code do? It looks like it's just checking to see if the client is ready?

And I will be checking out your channel here in a minute, thank you so much for your time and help!

it does, it checks to see if the official client is ready, but if your using it for a rsps then it doesnt work so well lol. so it overrides it so its basically always ready.