PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about mouse

gmkizzle
08-25-2016, 10:25 AM
Hi,

I am currently writing a script, and I notice that mouse doesn't move the cursor, the cursor 'jumps' straight to the clickPoint.
Is this intended? Or is something wrong with my oglib?

Cheers,

Joopi
08-25-2016, 11:19 AM
It's intended since they don't record mouse movements on RS3. If you still feel like it's necessary it's easy to override it and replace it with a copy pasted snippet from srl6 or whatever.

gmkizzle
08-25-2016, 12:20 PM
It's intended since they don't record mouse movements on RS3. If you still feel like it's necessary it's easy to override it and replace it with a copy pasted snippet from srl6 or whatever.

Oh right, I didn't know that. Is there proof they don't? I can remember seeing a few threads on other forums saying they do.
But thanks for answering my question. All is fine :)

Turpinator
08-25-2016, 05:09 PM
Theres no actual proof from jagex (that im aware of), only anecdotal evidence, which seems everyone believes when it comes to RS botting.

Anyway, numerous people running thousands of hours with instant mousemovements and no bans (or no bans attributed to the mouse).
I even ran 2 accounts using the same script, except one adapted to use instant mouse, from 0 to about 85 fishing (crayfish) and neither were banned. Does that mean they dont check movements? not specifically.

Zyt3x
08-26-2016, 12:36 AM
Oh right, I didn't know that. Is there proof they don't? I can remember seeing a few threads on other forums saying they do.
But thanks for answering my question. All is fine :)The RS client had (and might still have) code for tracking mouse movement, but there's virtually no evidence they actually do. Turpinator and others experiments point towards no increased ban-rate with instantaneous clicking